Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ See You in Space Cow Girl..... ❯ How is it going to end? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Years have gone by. Days into years, summer into winters, and young to old. Ed still lived in the bar, but she was not called Ed anymore. Fransico was what she was called, and will always be called. Fransico and Maggie took hold of the bar when Dotty ran off to find some better job. Maggie runs the drinks, and Fransico takes the orders. Fransico had much longer hair, the red cheeks disappeared, and she looked more like a woman then a little boy. "Fransico, Wasaki is here!" Maggie called while Fransico was in the back. "Coming Mother!" Fransico called. She ran out to the front to see Wasaki. He still looked the same, but older. Fransico and Wasaki have been going out for some time now. "You look very pretty, Fransico." Wasaki smiled. "Oh no! I am a slob! Looks like I came out of the mud in the back!" Fransico laughed.

"May we go?" Wasaki smiled taking Fransico's hand. "You two be back for dinner!" Maggie called. As the sun started to set the two of them walked holding hands. "How have you been? Still have those dreams?" He asked Fransico. "Dreams. Life is nothing but a dream. If you need to know, I am still have those dreams." "You have to forget about the past, I know it was a hard childhood for you." "I lost it all. My friends and even my best friend Ein." "It was just a dog." Fransico pushed Wasaki away. "Just a dog?! Just a dog! That dog was my only friend in the world to me! I had nothing once I left the Bebop!" Fransico screamed. "The Bebop this, the Bebop that! Just let it go! It's not important to you anymore!" Fransico slapped Wasaki. "Don't tell me what is not important to me!" Fransico started to cry. Wasaki looked at her. "I am sorry. I should not say things like that." Wasaki looked down. Fransico looked at Wasaki. "Will you stop telling me to forget the past?" "Of course I will." Wasaki put his arms around her waist, and pulled her close. The moved close to each other kissing passionately and for a long time. When they broke away, Wasaki looked at Fransico. "I have something to ask you." Wasaki smiled. "What is it?" Wasaki got on one knee and pulled out a box. "Will you marry me?" He asked. "Oh Wasaki! Of course I will!" Fransico hugged him around the neck. "I love you." Wasaki smiled. "I love you too." Fransico giggled.

Fransico came home looking at the ring on her finger. Her cheeks started to turn red again, like when she was a kid. "Fransico, there is a visitor for you. I don't know who it is, but she says that she knows you, and you know her." Maggie told her. "Where is she mom?" Fransico asked. "In the back, she was very tired from her trip." Fransico walked to the back and was shocked who she saw. "Faye..Faye Valentine?" Fransico was shocked. There sat Faye Valentine, her purple hair had some white in it, and she wore a black turtle neck shirt and blue jeans. She still looked like the same old Faye though. "Ed? Is that you?" Faye stood up. "Uh..well it's Fransico. What on earth are you doing here Faye?" Fransico sat down in front of her. "We need you Ed, it's been a long time. We need you back on the Bebop." Faye told her. "What are you talking about! Jet and Spike can do the work, not me!" Fransico told her. "I found where I belong Faye!" "Ed, Jet is getting to old he is 45 and he can't do much like he use to. Spike..well he is dead." "Spike is dead?" Fransico looked alittle shock. "Yes, he died the next day you left the Bebop. At lest he found were he belonged. He wanted to be with his true love, but I guess just up in heaven." Faye took out a cigarette and lit it.

"What about you and Jet? How are you getting along?" Fransico laughed a little. "I mean you two were ripping each others necks the last time I saw you two." She laughed. Faye took a drag of her cigarette. "Well, to tell you the truth." Faye looked at the ring on her finger. "We got married. We stopped the bounty business for a while, but want to start it again. We need you Ed. We need your skills." Faye begged. "No, I can't I have a mother and I am going to get married." "Ed, remember the good times? Remember you knew everything about us on the Bebop. You even tricked in promising you to become a real member of Bebop! Don't you want it be like the old days?" Faye looked at her. "No, I can't. I love Wasaki, and I belong here." Fransico got up. "I think you should better go Faye." Faye looked at her sternly. "Fine, but you know where to find us." Faye got up and she walked right out of the bar, leaving Fransico.

That night Fransico sat on her bed looking at the sky. "Do I really belong here, or in space?" She asked herself. "No Fransico, you can't think like that." She sat there in the silence. "I was happy back then, but I belong here. I am going to marry someone." She looked at her ring, and took a deep sigh. "I don't know.." Fransico took off her ring..

The next day Maggie sat at the bar counter crying. Wasaki came in the bar looking at Maggie. "What is wrong! Has something happened?" He asked. "It's Fransico, she is gone!" Maggie sobbed. "She is gone! What in the world do you mean?" Wasaki yelled. "She left a letter, and your ring. She went off somewhere." Maggie cried. Wasaki took the letter.

Dear Mother and Wasaki,

I am sorry that I am leaving you all. I found out that I truly do not belong here. My love goes to the Bebop. I must go to space. It is my true love. I need to be in space and use my computer skills like the old days. I am still a child inside, even though I am 22 years old. I am sorry Mother; you have been great to me. Wasaki, you're too good for me, and you should marry someone else. I am sorryI just can't stay here anymore. Please for giveme.

Love,

Fransico

P.S See you in space Cow Girl

THE END

How did you like it? I am not very good at writing stories with real people from shows in it. So that is the end of the story.

SEE YOU IN SPACE…COW GIRL ^_~