Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Trail: Shin Heart ❯ Vol. One, Chapter Seven: Mate ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Mate
Foxtrot found herself in need of some excitement again. So, she got herself all dolled up and headed out for the night. The fox was a looker tonight. Tight black mini skirt, black tube top, black and red platform heels, stunning make-up, and silver chopsticks in her hair. Foxy was a perfect ten tonight and knew it. Now, to look for a party. So far tonight, she was coming up short. The fox found herself just wandering aimlessly through the night streets. Everything was pretty boring to her. She had already been to every club and party on Mars. Nothing ever really changed here. Foxy wanted and needed some excitement. Tonight was failing her miserably. She was about to turn around and go home when she saw him.
Foxtrot looked and saw a young boy. He would be about sixteen or seventeen years old. He seemed to be walking home for the night. Foxy had to admit; this was quite an attractive-looking boy. Short blackish-brown hair, slender body with nicely tone muscles, pretty tall in the normal teenage boy sense. He was dressed in jeans and a black t-shirt. Foxy could not take her eyes off of him. Suddenly, she found herself drawn to him. The demon knew this feeling too well. She had only felt it once before. It was the feeling she had felt she had first laid eyes on Sage. This type of attraction was more than a one-night stand. She wanted this boy to be her lover forever if not a really long time. Right then, Foxy knew that she just had to have him. So, she straightened herself up some and made her way over to the boy.
The target was walking home when he noticed a woman with fox ears and tail walking towards him. She stood right in front of him. He looked at her slightly confused.
“Uh…” he spoke. “Can I… help you?” Foxy stared deep into his deep green eyes. They could melt even the strongest bitch's heart. The demon felt herself going weak in the knees already. But, she forced herself to stay focused for tonight's mission. She smiled at him in her usual seductive way.
“Hey!” she called.
“Hi,” the boy said nervously. He blinked at her once.
“I'm Foxtrot,” the demon replied. “But you can call me Foxy.” The boy blinked at her again. He clearly wasn't expecting any of this at all. The demon fox kept her sexy smile. She was making him nervous first. That's step one to Foxtrot's seduction. Now for step two to reel him into her. She relaxed her smile some.
“What's your name?” Foxy asked. “If you don't mind my asking.” The boy relaxed some. He was slowly walking into her little trap. This was the part that Foxy made the boys feel comfortable enough to talk to her now.
“Corey,” he replied. “Corey Ito.” Foxtrot smiled at his reply. She leaned in close to his soft seductive ear.
“Ooo!!!” she whispered. “That's a sexy name.” Corey was blushing all over. She got him right away. He had fallen for her charms. The prey found himself deep and fast inside of this fox demon's sexy trap and couldn't swim back out. All he could do was sink to the very bottom and wait to drown in desire. Foxtrot smiled to herself wickedly in victory. She had him now. The demon backed away slowly.
“Care to leave this place and take a walk with me?” she asked boldly. Corey nodded at her quickly as he blushed at her words. All he could do was nod. Foxtrot smiled at his reply. Progress was setting in quickly. Pretty soon, he would be her love slave. She took him by the hand and led him away into the night.
They came all the way out into the fields. Foxtrot flopped down into the cool autumn grass. She smiled to herself in content with her eyes shut. The demon giggled to herself happily. Foxy opened her eyes and looked up. Her soon-to-be lover was looking down at her. Her smile deepened.
“Well come on,” she said. “Lie down with me.” Corey looked at her slightly nervous. Foxtrot smiled at him again.
“Come on!” she said again. “I'm not going to bite you or anything!” The boy shrugged to himself and slowly settled down next to her. Foxy smiled at him as he did.
“There, you see?” she said. “It's just that easy!” Corey looked up at her again.
“So now what?” he asked. Foxtrot smiled to him warmly.
“We just lie here,” she replied.
“That's it?” Corey asked.
“Yeah,” the demon answered.
“Okay…” her young toy replied. Then, they both just lied there in the grass in silence looking at the stars. It all seemed pretty innocent at first. Corey lied cuddled up close to his soon-to-be mistress' thickly curved body. He could feel her heart beating through her heavy bust with his cheek. The boy found himself trying his best not to fall asleep against her. Foxy looked at on him new conquest with admiration. He was just like Sage, only much younger. Such warm memories…
But then, the old hunger in Foxtrot awoke. She wanted to devour young Corey sexually. The demon felt herself getting really wet all over. Her heart raced in wild needy excitement. She wanted to do him so badly. No, not yet! It was too early for that. That how only just met. Usually, this was no big thing for the fox. But, Corey was different. He called for special time spent with her. Therefore, Foxtrot would have to restrain herself at all costs. But damn it, why did it have to be so hard with this boy tonight?”
“Foxy,” she heard someone bring her back to reality. The fox demon quickly looked over at Corey. He was looking her straight in the eye. Foxy felt herself blushing again. This was quite strange for her. Only Sage made her blush like a sweet innocent little schoolgirl. He really had to be a keeper.
“What's on your mind?” he asked her. The demon smiled at him lightly.
“Just…” she replied. “How much I want to rip your clothes off right now and screw you senselessly all night.” Corey looked at her blushing. Foxy smiled at him with a little chuckle. He looked so cute embarrassed. Made her want to wait to taint him in a carnal sense a little bit longer. Yes, the waiting would be worth it after all. She lightly tapped him on the nose.
“But,” the fox went on. “I want to wait before I get to taste you, okay?” Corey smiled at that suggestion.
“Okay,” he said. Foxy then gently kissed him on the lips. Corey blushed and kissed her as well. The demon slowly drew away. She was smiling at him again.
“Now come on,” she said. “I'll walk you home!” Corey looked at her completely confused at that last statement.
“What? Already?” he asked. “Aw, darn!” The fox smiled at him seductively. She gently put her finger over his lips.
“Shhh!” she whispered to him. “This is only a sample, but I will be back around if you want me. And you better want me!” Corey nodded at her happily. Foxy smiled at him and tonight's results. This was going to be such a great “courtship.”
After she helped him and herself off of the ground, Foxtrot walked him home like a true lady. On the way there, the two talked more about themselves. Foxtrot only gave him the basics about herself. (It wasn't time to tell him that she was a fire fox demon. No, save that for when he is really love with her. Now was the time to catch his interest on the first glance of her.) The fox could have listened to the boy talk all night long. She just loved the sound of his voice. Everything about him reminded her of Sage. At long last, the pair came to Corey's apartment. The boy walked up to the door with his new girl watching him. He paused and turned back to his hot demon girl.
“Well then,” Corey spoke up. “I'll see you tomorrow, I guess…” Foxy smiled at him wickedly.
“Yeah,” she replied. A moment of silence passed between them. Corey fidgeted around a bit. He seemed nervous about something.
“Uh… Can I kiss you goodnight?” he asked in a trembling voice. Foxtrot smiled at him in a sexy and coy way.
“You never have to ask me, you know that?” she responded. Corey relaxed in happy bliss. He stepped over to her and kissed her on the lips. The fox demon didn't have to think twice before kissing back. They seemed to stay that way for twenty seconds. Corey then slowly pulled away. He looked at his lover blushing.
“Well,” the boy mumbled. “Good night then.” Foxy smiled and nodded at him gracefully.
“Night,” she said. Then, Corey unlocked the door and went inside. The fox didn't leave until he had closed the door. She then walked away into the night. Foxtrot felt great for the rest of the night. But yet, one thought kept bothering her the whole walk home. Corey reminded her so much of her lover, Sage. It was as if he had been reincarnated in that boy. Foxtrot froze in her tracks at another thought. “Could Sage be finally acting on his promise to come back to me again?” she thought in surprise. “Is he here with me at last?” She couldn't be sure. There proved to be only one way to find that out. Foxtrot would have to make Corey Ito her lover no matter what. Lucky for her, whatever Foxy wanted, Foxy got. Men were no exception to the rule.
Love has Returned?