Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Trail: Shin Heart ❯ Vol. Two, Chapter Twenty: Legacy Pt. 1 ( Chapter 20 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Legacy Pt. 1
Spike couldn't understand what just happened. He had just finished fighting Vicious. There was an applause. Motoko showed up and broke the glass in the church. Now, he was here. Wherever here was…
But, let's back up a bit.
*Hours Ago*
Spike arrived at the abandoned church like Vicious told him. He looked around for a moment. Pitch black. The cowboy began to draw out his gun. The man knew his old rival well. They nearly had the same thought process. Spike kept an open ear for his nemesis. He strained to listen past the old, dripping pipes in the distance.
Then came a shuffle. Spike jerked up his head. He cocked and held the gun close by as he heard footsteps. His eyes moved to the front. Vicious walked forward from the shadows. His nemesis narrowed his eyes at him. The mob badass didn't speak at first.
“Tell me where Sakura is,” Spike said.
“Why would I do that?” Vicious challenged. Spike lowered his gun at him. The nemesis smirked at him.
“If you want her back,” he said. “Kill me for it!” Vicious unsheathed his sword and raced forward to attack. Spike smirked to himself.
“Always the same,” he replied. The cowboy pulled the trigger to fire. Vicious blocked the bullet with his sword. Spike did the same action in return with his gun.
Motoko watched from the balcony above. He yawned to himself. “This is boring,” the demon thought. He wished that he could end this fight right now. But no. Lucifer informed him to let the two fight for a little while longer. Intentionally to tired out the boys. Motoko rolled his eyes to the ceiling. He had never seen a fight this boring. Maybe he could throw in some cherry blossoms for effect.
“No!” Lucifer ordered him. “You are to just sit there and watch! Now you move in!” Motoko breathed out on his bangs. He hoped that this wouldn't go on any longer.
Neither man seemed to want to gave up. They were locked in a fight to the death after all. Motoko pretty soon had enough of this. “Time to speed things up!” he thought. The demon held up two fingers and began chanting under his breath. A circle of air formed at his fingertips. Motoko swung his whole arm downwards. The gust of air sailed forward and knocked both fighters to the ground. Spike fell onto his back while Vicious hit his head and was knocked out. The cowboy looked around.
“What the hell?!?” he snapped. An applause drew his attention towards the balcony. Spike saw Motoko clapping down at him.
“Bravo!” he said. “Well done! Beautiful!” The cowboy sneered at him.
“You again?!?” he snapped. Motoko jumped down to where he was. The man straightened himself out like a woman.
“That fight was so boring anyway,” he went on. “I just came along and sped things up.” Spike was now seeing red.
“You did this?!?” he barked. Motoko kept on talking.
“Enough with the games,” he said. “Now we're gonna fight!” Spike raised an eyebrow at him.
“Say word?” he asked. The demon smirked at him.
“Think fast, Amadeus!” he commanded. Then, Motoko conjured up a cherry blossom wind with his mind. Spike leapt to his head and looked around him.
“What the hell is this?!?” he barked. Motoko gave him a little smirk.
“Try this one!” he blurted out. The demon drove the wind higher. There was a loud crash in the window. And then…
Silence.
Sucked in with the Wind