Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Trail: Shin Heart ❯ Vol. Two, Chapter Twenty-Two: Foxy's Date ( Chapter 22 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Foxy’s Date


Foxy spent close to two hours in the bathroom mirror. Tonight was a special night. Foxtrot and Corey were going out on a date. His idea, really. But, Foxtrot was more than happy to say yes. They had gotten close over the course of six weeks. The fox demon found herself surprised that it took so long. If there was nothing within days, Foxy was out the door. But, this one was different. She didn’t just want sex. That wasn’t enough for her and Corey. Foxy usually doesn’t want to admit the obvious. But this human boy…


“You’re looking sharp!” a sleazy voice said behind. Foxy’s eyes moved over her to shoulder. Kurotio stood in the doorway, smirking at her.


“Can I help you?” she asked. The other demon just shook his head.


“Going out tonight?” he asked.


“Maybe,” she replied. Kurotio didn’t speak at first. Foxy kept her eyes on him.


“Go on, say it!”


Kurotio shrugged at her. “Say what?”


“You know you want to say it!”


He shrugged again. “If you insist. What do you want from this boy?”


Foxy paused as she was putting on her lipstick. “What are you saying?”


“This isn’t like you, Foxy. You’re a party girl.”


“So?”


“You usually go for guys like me.”


“So?”


“So, what are you doing with a runt like that boy?”


Foxy didn’t even turn around. “Don’t call him that.”


“Just saying.”


“Well, don’t!”


“Hey, you said that I should come out with it.” Kurotio turned to leave. But then, he paused and looked over his shoulder.


“But yet, I wonder how long you can keep it all up before you end up showing him your true colors.” He disappeared before Foxy could turn around. Her good old anger began to form in her stomach. Her mind fought viciously to keep it all down for tonight. “What does he know?” she thought. “He doesn’t understand feeling. Kuroito’s just a pervert!” The fox fixed up her hair before heading out the door. Can’t worry about that now. She had a date tonight.


Corey waited for her outside of the plaza as instructed. The boy tried his best to keep his excitement level. This was his first real girlfriend. Sure, he had crushes before. But this was different. Corey felt so comfortable talking to Foxy about anything. His friends didn’t see it.


“She just wants sex,” they kept telling him. Corey shook his head and tuned them out. It wasn’t like that. Not once did Foxy try and hit him up in any dirty way. They just talked and shared a few kisses here and there. So it had to be true, right?


“Corey!” an alluring voice called his attention. The boy looked up to see Foxtrot just inches from his face. Her spicy amber perfume held his attention. The kitsune grinned at him.


“Hey,” she said. Corey’s cheeks became rosy red.


“H-H-Hi,” he said to her breast almost in his face. The fox giggled at him.


“Why so tense?” she asked. Corey inched his head upwards.


“Because you’re so close and you look nice and smell pretty,” he said. Foxy smiled and shook her head.


“There, there,” she said. “It’s just a date. Nothing else.”


“Okay…” her boyfriend mumbled. She gently patted him on the head.


“Relax for me, okay?” the fox whispered. Her boyfriend nodded.


“So what are we doing tonight?” he asked. Foxtrot gave him a little shrug.


“I just thought about walking around the city and maybe picking up something to eat along the way,” she said. “Sound good?” Corey smiled and nodded at her.


“I love that idea already,” he said.


“Good, let’s go,” Foxy spoke. Then, she began walking back into the city.


“Hey, wait up!” her boyfriend called as he raced after her. They didn’t speak at first during the walk. Their minds did most of the talking. Foxtrot looked at Corey’s profile in the moonlight through innocent glances. A few things caught her eyes about him.


“I didn’t know that he looked so grown up for his age,” she thought. The demon had to blink a few times to make sure she wasn’t seeing things. “Is he really only fifteen years old?” she thought. “He seems so much older.


Foxy began to think about Sage. Corey reminded her so much of him. She couldn’t piece together why just yet. Both men were patient with them. Corey looked like a younger version of him at times. The boy even said that he would die protecting her eight days ago in youth center. The fox laughed it off, of course.


“You can’t protect me,” she said to him then. “You’re just a boy.”


“But I love you that much!” Corey argued. Foxtrot sat up on the low couch.


“What do you know about love?” she challenged. “You’re only fifteen years old.” Corey shrugged at her.


“I can try,” he came back with. Foxtrot only smiled at his bravery. That itself drew her deeper into this boy all the way to tonight. Then, the kitsune began to wonder how Corey would be in bed.
I bet he’s still a virgin!” she thought in excitement. “Ooo! I can’t wait to make a man out of him!” He would be so fun to break…


It was then Foxtrot saw what Kurotio was talking about. “That idiot’s right!” she thought off-guard. “That is more of who I am.” Now, she had a problem. Foxtrot knew that Corey wanted to take things slow. But now, that old hunger within her had just woken up to investigate. The fox demon silently bit her lip. Tricky situation this turned out to be. “Damn you, Kurotio!” she thought. “You just had to go and spoil everything once again!


“Foxy,” a voice spoke up. The fox demon quickly looked down.


“Yeah?” she asked almost aloud. Corey paused and shuffled his feet a bit.


“You know,” he spoke up. “If you want to do it with me or touch downstairs, you’re welcome to it whenever you like.” The woman looked at him with a blank face and wide eyes. Okay, she hadn’t expected this.


“Seriously?” she asked. Corey walked over to her and settled his head on her chest.


“Take me if you want,” he whispered. “I am yours.” Foxtrot looked out into the empty streets before them. “He sounds just like Sage…” she thought. Her eyes glanced downwards to her new boyfriend. He really did mean that.


“Okay,” she replied. “But not now. When you’re a little older.” Corey looked up at her.


“Fine with me,” he replied. A moment silence passed. The boy backed up from his older girlfriend. He began to smile again.


“Shall we go on?” he asked. The fox blinked at him for a moment.


“Huh?” she asked. It took her a moment to grasp what the devil he was talking about. She quickly nodded her head.


“Oh, yeah, yeah!” Foxtrot answered. Corey chuckled at her.


“Silly!” he said. Then, he began walking further into the city. The girlfriend followed behind with a curious look on her face.
See You in Space, Fox
Converting /tmp/phpisuRHY to /dev/stdout