Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Trail: Shin Heart ❯ Vol. Three, Chapter Thirty-Five: The Shiro Tenshi ( Chapter 35 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
The White Angel
His name was Ryan. On the outside, he looked like an angel, but on the inside was the nastiest demon known to hell. The ladies and gentlemen called him a seducer. Everyone in Heaven and Hell feared him. Lucifer found him better for this mission.
Around sunrise, Lucifer came to Ryan’s room. The jazz music already lured him in. The king of Hell breathed in the lavender scent around him. Only his prized tool could get away with smelling like a woman and mean business at the same time. Lucifer knocked on his door.
“Enter!” an elegant voice told him. Lucifer pushed back his own desire for the demon and pushed open the door. He scanned the pitch black room.
“Hello?” the big boss whispered, “Are you still in bed? I have a special request for you.” His ears caught a low mumbling sound just ahead of him. Lucifer noticed a head of white hair peeking up from the sheets of a low bed. He smirked as he crept over to the figure lying still.
“Sweetie,” he cooed, “Get up, I have a job for you.” The boss leaned down and let his lips gently touch the exposed ear from the sheets. The body underneath turned away.
“Get away,” a tired voice mumbled, “I want to sleep.”
“But I have a job for you, dear,” Lucifer purred, “Won’t you help me?” The white-haired figure grumbled as he looked up at him.
“What is it now?” he mumbled as he rolled onto his back. Lucifer gave him a cheeky little smile.
“You’re going to love this,” he said, “Get up and get dressed in your best suit.” The white-haired man sat up half-asleep and puzzled.
“Why?” he asked. Lucifer walked towards the door and glanced over his shoulder.
“I will tell you downstairs,” he said, “Just get up and get dressed in your best suit.” The other man blinked at him as the door slid shut.
Okay then, he thought. The demon climbed out of bed and got dressed just as he was told. In an hour, he came down to Lucifer’s own room. The boss already waited at his desk. He looked up when he heard the door sliding open.
“Ah, good,” he said, “You’re here.” Ryan slid the door shut behind him.
“What can I do you for?” he asked. The big boss glanced over his shoulder.
“I need your skills with a little project,” he said.
“And what would that be?” Ryan asked. Lucifer handed him a photograph. The demon in white looked at it rather curious.
“That’s a husband-looking guy,” he said as he saw Spike’s face. He glanced up at Lucifer. “What do you need to tell him?” he asked. His boss lit up a cigarette.
“I need you to persuade him to kill his little girlfriend,” he said. Ryan looked intrigued at this order.
“What exactly do you want me to say?” he asked. Lucifer leaned into his ear and whispered the exact words into his ear. Ryan turned to him with sharp eyes.
“I’ve got it,” he said. The demon in white stuck up his hand in the air and vanished right before Lucifer’s eyes. His boss smirked as he sat back and watched the show.
Back at the beach house, Spike stood on the back porch having a smoke. He looked out to see a man dressed in white walking towards him. He put his hand to his gun and waited to get a better shot of him. As he came closer, Ryan put up his hands at him.
“Don’t shot me,” he said, “I’m not armed.” The cowboy raised an eyebrow at him.
“Why should I believe you?” he asked. The demon in white gave him a huge grin.
“Because,” he answered, “I just came here to talk.”
See You in Space, Demon