Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Time of the month ❯ Caffine and ciggrates ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Where's Ed?"

"The hell if I know. Probably up stairs."

"But she's been up stairs all day. Usually shes down here bugging the living daylights out of us."

"Well if your so concerned, you go upstairs and go check."

"Why am I always doing everything around here??"

"Since when do you do everything around here?? Last time I checked you have done nothin' expect eat, sleep and bitch. Not to mention stealing my ciggrates."

SLAP!! the ciggrate flew out of Spikes mouth and landed in his lap. He jumped quickly patting his clothes down from where the ciggrate had landed. His flesh was glowing red. Faye smiled. She took the ciggrate out of her mouth as she twisted the top back onto her fingernail polish. Jet poked his head out of the kitchen door with a eat beater attached to his metal arm and a bowl in the other.

"So you wanna see a REAL bitch??" Faye asked standing up infront of Spike. The tall slender man growled at the green eyed woman standing before him. Faye took off her red button down shirt she had burrowed from Jet and tied it around her waist showing off her yellow spaghetti string shirt. She reached in her blue jeans and took out a pack of ciggrates, took off her earrings and her eyeliner. Then the woman turned around and moved the table with the broke down TV sitting on top of it out of the way. Jet rolled his eyes and shook his head. Faye put up her dukes, moving around like a boxer. "Come on Spike," she said punching the air, her gaurd still up. Spike looked at her like she was crazy. And lit another ciggrate.

"Your nuts." he said sitting back. Faye raised up her leg and sent it crash landing into the space between Spikes open legs. This caused him to drop the ciggrate out his mouth again and break. "Damnit Valentine!" he shouted getting up and taking off his jacket. "That's it!" he said bear hugging her and falling back onto the floor. Faye screamed and kneed Spike in the stomach. Ein started to walk down the hall but stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the two grown people wrestling on the floor. He pulled his tongue back into his mouth and turned back around. Jet turned back around and went back to cooking.

Meanwhile upstairs Edward was fast asleep. Her long leg hung over the side of her mattress, cans of high caffine drinks scattered everywhere. The famous Edward smiley face symbol floated across the screen, causing a blue and yellow lights to brightin the dim room. The girl rolled over onto her stomach, cans falling off the mattress and crashed into the floor. Ein used his head to open the door. The dog opened his eyes widely at the cans thrown everywhere. He walked up to the mattress and chewed gently on Edward's finger, trying to wake her up. She rolled off the bed and onto the floor. Cans crunched under her back. The girl slowly sat up at patted Ein on the head. She yawned and streched, scrathing her leg. Her fingernails almost seemed to glide over her skin. Ed lefted her fingers and observed the moisture on her finger tips. At first she thought that the caffine liquid had leaked onto her legs, but it would have been sticky. She smelled her fingers, not being able to tell what it was. Finally a bright flash from her laptop let her see that the liquid on her fingers was a dark red. Ed rubbed her hand over her inner thigh and it too was coverd in dark red. "BLOOD!" the insane hacker whispered to herself in amazment.