Cowboy Bebop Fan Fiction ❯ Time of the month ❯ Day two: Donuts and hotdogs ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/n: u know I don't own them. Why ask people?

"What do you think they're up there talking about?" Spike shrugged as an answer to Jet's question.

"Why don't you sneak up there and see?" The younger man suggested with a slight chuckle. Jet looked at him as if he had lost it completely.

"N-no I think I'll pass." The ex cop said shakily. Spike patted him on the back and tried to force him up out the chair. Suddenly without warning, Faye came tiptoeing in. She had a white foam toe divider on each foot, rollers in her hair, a purple tank top and some red short, along with the green creme she had on her entire face, and the white blackhead removal stripe on her nose. She giggled as she bent over and open the refrigerator, she took out a hot-dog and donuts and scurried out the room.

"Hurry up!" Spike said persistently encouraging Jet to ease-drop on Edward's and Faye's talk which had been going on for almost 3 hours. Slowly, Jet got up and walked slowly to Faye's room. When he heard a light giggle come from the room, he stopped suddenly. "What's wrong Jet?" A voice said behide him. The man turned around and looked at Spike square in the face.

"This isn't right. I feel like a pesky teenage boy crashing his sister's slumber party." Jet whispered scratching the top of his bald head. Spike smirked.

"Why Jet,"

"What?"

"I never thought YOU out of ALL people would be scared to go up there. I thought you where a fearless ex cop...I guess I was wrong." Spike said sighing out. Jet scrunched his face up and turned around and continued to walk towards the room. He heard the giggle echo again, he looked behide him and saw Spike standing there with a lit cigarette in his mouth smiling. Jet grunted and finally got to the door, luckily it was already cracked open. He saw Faye sitting on the bed, Edward in front of her, both sitting Indian style. The man was surprised to see that Edward, the ultimate tomboy, had her hair pulled up into rollers with the green stuff smeared on her face, alone with the painted nails, and nose stripe. The girl moved around in her capris and scratch her arm as she listened to Faye talk. His eyes widened as he saw Ein strut into the room, smaller rollers pinned up in his hair and red painted claws. He hopped on the bed beside Edward, pulled his paw out in front of him and blew on his wet nails.

"What happens next?" Edward said, smiling mischievously. Faye returned the smile and popped some popcorn in her mouth. She picked up a hot-dog and donut.

"Okay, so after that happens the man sticks it in the woman like this." She said pushing the hot-dog through the donut hole. Jet suddenly got blue in the face and ran down the hall. Spike stood there watching his friend fly passed him.

"What happened?" he shouted out confused.