Crossover Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ NAvatarUTO ❯ Day Of The Final Tournament ( Chapter 20 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“Big brother Naruto! Wake up.”

The sleepy ninja rolled over. “Konahamaru?” He murmured drowsily. “What time is it?”

“Time to get up Naruto!” Konahamaru yelled at the unresponsive Naruto. “We can't have you running late to the final exam chased by a bunch of bulls like in the official show!”

“What are you talking about Konahamaru?” Naruto grumbled into his pillow.

“I'm talking about the Naruto TV show. You get chased by a heard of angry bulls on your way to the arena. You have to get up so that doesn't happen!” Konahamaru shouted.

Naruto turned over with a yawn. “That's the dumbest plot device I've ever heard. There aren't even any bulls in Konoha. It would never happen.”

“You have to get up!” Konahamaru said and started pulling off the older boy's blankets.

Naruto curled reflexively into a tight ball from being uncovered. “Uuhng allright allright I am getting up!” He groaned.

“I don't see you moving!”

“Would you pipe down Konahamaru?!” Naruto shouted.

A few minutes later, both boys were seated in the kitchen eating breakfast, Naruto still in his sleeping cap and boxers. “So how did you get in to my house any way?” He asked.

“I don't really know.” Konahamaru answered with a shrug. “The writer wanted me to tell you something before your fight, so I guess she just sort of wrote me in.”

“Oh.” Naruto said scratching his head. “What did she want you to tell me?”

“Er, he he, well you see…” Konahamaru trailed off. “I kind of forgot.”

“What!” Naruto yelled, reaching for the milk. “So you woke me up for nothing?”

Konahamaru's eyes widened as he watched the carton rise to Naruto's lips. “Wait! I think she told me to tell you not to drink the milk!”

Naruto stopped short then checked the expiration date. “Gee thanks Konahamaru! This stuff's a month old. Do you remember anything else she wanted you to tell me?”

“Yeah, make sure to drink lots of water.”

“Lots of water?” Naruto asked. “That sounds like a bad idea. I don't want to have to go pee in the middle of a fight.”

“But big brother Naruto,” Konahamaru pouted. “If miss Reba writer says you should do it, then you should do it.”

Naruto grinned. “Hey, I'm Naruto Uzumaki remember? I'll be fine!”