Crossover Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon X: Digital Heroes ❯ Meeting of the Sun and the Moon ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well, I'm back with the latest chapter in the story and I've managed to come to some crucial choices for my story. The first choice is that I'm only adding Card Captor Sakura into the story as the last of the stories that will be added to my fanfiction and Inuyasha isn't going to be added. So, the final crossovers in this story are going to be Digimon Season 02 through 04, through Tamers will be shown later, Sailor Moon, Card Captor Sakura, Yu-Gi-Oh, and Yu-Yu-Hakusho. With this decision, writing and figuring out the plot of the story will be a lot easier since the plans that I have for this story without Inuyasha are going to come into play. Next, the romance for TK in this story is going to be TK/Mina and I'm going to plan another romance for Kairi. I think that it is going to be kind of interesting of how the two blonds are going to do together, huh? *giggle* *giggle* Finally, I'm hoping that I can add Digimon romances into this story, but we will have to see. Now, I don't own Digimon, Sailor Moon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Yu-Hakusho, Card Captor Sakura, any of the other stories, and anything/anyone else that comes from other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Warning: This chapter has intense violence, blood, possible gore and death, mild to explicit bad language, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including weapons use by minors and non-minors, and X-rated adult themes/situations!
 
Sailor Moon X: Digital Heroes
 
Recap: A whole week has passed since Sailor Sun's duel with Yami for the Egyptian God Cards and neither Digidestined team, the Sailor Scouts, or the enemy are any closer to find the three artifacts, Moon Heart Crystal, Sun Soul Emerald, and Star Spirit Diamond, or the other two others, the Moon Prince or tsuki-no-ouji and the Sun Princess or taiyou-no-hime. During that whole week the Sailor Scouts and Digidestined had to deal with constant raids of Dark Digimon that the Digimon Empress sent against them to keep them constantly occupied and it was working to wear our heroes and heroines down. On the meanwhile, the Sailor Scouts are starting to make a `connection' between Davis, Jun, Kairi, and their friends and the three new Senshi and the Digital Knights. However, Orion and the Digidestined are making a `connection' between Serena and her friends and the Sailor Scouts. But their `ideas' about the identities of the Sailor Scouts are put on hold when Gennai arrives and reveals that this world does have a Digital World which is the fifth sector of the Digital World known by Gennai as Digimon Frontier. Gennai then tells the story about this world's Digidestined who use the spirits of the ten legendary warrior Digimon to turn into those Legendary Warrior Digimon while he learns about Davis', Jun's, and Kairi's Senshi based powers, which causes him to rethink on his idea for the Digidestined to `stay away' from the Sailor Scouts. However, the fear of the Frontier Digidestined of being attacked by the Empress while they are without their legendary spirits sent our heroes and heroines to Shibuya, our Frontier Digidestined's home district in Tokyo City. Their fears were released when the Digimon Empress learns of the Frontier Digidestined and send Arukenimon and Mummymon to destroy them before they could get their legendary spirits back. Our Frontier Digidestined, at the time without their spirits, were helpless against the assault of the evil Digimon, but fortunately, both the Sailor Scouts and Digidestined teams were there to help. However, the Digimon Empress sends in the four Dark Masters against two teams of heroes and heroines causing them to struggle against the evil assault. But then the Frontier Digidestined regained their legendary spirits to join in the fight and then Yusuke Urameshi and two of his Spirit Detective team, Hiei and Kurama, joined in the battle. With their aid, the Sailor Scouts and Digidestined took all, but one, of the evil Dark Masters along with Arukenimon and Mummymon out of commission for good. However, with Piedmon's escape, our heroes and heroines know that they will have one hell of a battle in their hands. With that in mind, our Odaiba Digidestined made an alliance with the Frontier Digidestined strengthen their forces and possibly bringing them closer to stopping the Digimon Empress and save the captured elder members of the Odaiba Digidestined and their Digimon partners. However, will these forces of good find a way to stop the Empress? And will the Digidestined `change their minds' and join forces with the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask? We will see on this edition of Sailor Moon X: Digital Heroes next!
 
(Digimon 02 and 04/Frontier complete theme songs)
 
(Sailor Moon complete theme songs)
 
Chapter 5: Meeting of the Sun and the Moon
 
(Around four days later; Thursday evening somewhere in Juuban)
 
In the skies over Juuban, we find our Senshi of the Sun and Digidestined of Destiny flying through a heavy thunderstorm with the pouring rain, loud thunder, and bright lightning bolts. She is on night patrol with Renamon, through it was just a cloud evening just four minutes ago, and with the heavy thunderstorm, Eternal Sailor Sun is having a hard time flying through the storm.
 
Sailor Sun growls in annoyance, “Great! Just like my luck! I had to take night patrol and then a damn thunderstorm has to hit!” After several lightning bolts and loud crashes of thunder, Sailor Sun groans, “Man! What a storm! I'm going to have to get back earlier than I thought! Best I don't worry Davis and my `family' in this world!” As Sailor Sun turns to head back to her `home' in Juuban, the Tsukino household, she doesn't notice that she was stopped by rain-soaked Super Sailor Uranus and Super Sailor Neptune.
 
Sailor Neptune tells Sailor Uranus, with her usual small smile on her lips, “Looks like you were right, Uranus. Like any Sailor Senshi, Sailor Sun patrols around the city looking for danger during a crisis.”
 
Sailor Uranus nods her head and states, “In order to find out more about these `Digimon', this `Digimon Empress', and the world that they come from, we are going to need to talk to one of them.”
 
Sailor Neptune says, “However, they aren't seemly wanting to talk to us.”
 
Sailor Uranus says, in a serious tone, “Then we are going to need to take `drastic measures'.”
 
Sailor Neptune states, “The princess isn't going to like this.”
 
Sailor Uranus tells Sailor Neptune, with a sigh, “I know, Neptune. Remember, Rei's vision said that Sailor Sun is one of our `links' to the tsuki-no-ouji and taiyou-no-hime, her long lost brother and sister from the Silver Millennium. We get them and we find them.”
 
Sailor Neptune asks, curiously, “What if that they don't know about their `connection' since they are indeed looking for them?”
 
Sailor Uranus states, in a serious tone, “Most likely, they don't know consciousness, but in their subconscious, the link to the Moon Prince and Sun Princess is inside them. Plus, if we find the Galaxy-hime, we will have a better chance to find the Moon-ouji since they are soulmates and must be linked . . . in their hearts.” Just then a huge explosion is seen near the shopping district and the two Sailor Scouts see Sailor Sun fly towards the explosion.
 
Sailor Neptune says, with her small smile still on her lips, “I think that we might have gotten our chance.”
 
Sailor Uranus states, in a serious tone, “Call the other scouts.”
 
Sailor Neptune tells Sailor Uranus, “You know that Serena doesn't like thunderstorms.”
 
Sailor Uranus grins and says, with a slight smile on her lips, “She's a scout. She's got to learn to toughen it out.”
 
Sailor Neptune pulls out her communicator and says, with a wider smile on her lips, “Uranus, you are just too cruel sometimes.” As Sailor Neptune and Sailor Uranus then leap off the rooftop and onto the ground, Sailor Neptune contacted the other Sailor Scouts while Sailor Sun heads off to where the explosion is.
 
(Somewhere in the Juuban Shopping District; A short time later)
 
In the Juuban Shopping District, we find people running away in terror and shock as Piedmon continues to use a Dark Ring to drain energy from them and laughing, evilly, loving what he is doing.
 
Piedmon says, in slip-song tone, “Ah, another day and another terrorized human. What a loving evening to spread chaos and destruction.” Piedmon then looks to see three pre-teens, two boys and one girl, huddled together and hiding behind a car. Piedmon goes over to the car, lifts into the air, and throws it away, causing the three pre-teens to yell out in terror. Piedmon says, darkly and pleased tone on his lips, “Ah, the screams of terror. How lovely.”
 
The pre-teen girl asks, terrified, “W-What are you going to do to us?”
 
Piedmon says, in mock caring tone, “Don't worry, little one. This won't hurt . . . much.” Piedmon then raises the Dark Ring and starts to drain the energy from the three pre-teens.
 
Just then a familiar female voice exclaims, “Hey! Leave those kids along, jerk!” Piedmon then turns to only see the ball of a high-heeled boot slam into his face and sending him flying into an alleyway and into some trash cans. When the pre-teens look to who saved them, they see Eternal Sailor Sun, with her saber drawn, looking at them.
 
One of the pre-teen boys exclaims, “All right! The new Sailor Scout, Sailor Sun!”
 
Sailor Sun tells them, seriously, “Please, you have to get away from here! Things are about to become intense!”
 
The other pre-teen boy calls out, “You don't have to tell us twice!” The three pre-teen then run away as fast as their legs could carry them while Piedmon leaps out of the garbage and other that a bit dirty and scuffled, he is totally unharmed, but his Dark Ring is broken off from the impact and releasing the energy that he had stolen.
 
However, instead of being mad, Piedmon says, with an evil grin, “Well, the infamous Digidestined of Destiny and female warrior of the Sun and the poor girl is all alone without her friends to aid her. This has got to be my lucky day.”
 
Sailor Sun replies, in a serious tone, “You won't think so when I'm done with you.”
 
Piedmon replies, as he takes out two of his swords, “We shall see, my dear.” Piedmon then attacks Sailor Sun with his two swords with incredible speed and power that forces Sailor Sun into the middle of the street, which, thanks to Piedmon's attack, all traffic is stopped.
 
Sailor Sun is surprised by Piedmon's power and speed and thinks, shocked, “Is it me or has this clown gotten stronger since last time?” After several minutes of intense sword fighting, Piedmon jumps back and puts his swords away.
 
Piedmon yells out, “Clown Trick!” Piedmon then fires a sphere of negative energy at Sailor Sun and she manages to jump out of the way, but when the attack explodes, the force of the shockwave was so powerful that it sent Sailor Sun flying higher into the air and send landing on the hard pavement on her stomach, which caused it to slightly crack from the impact, however, Sailor Sun's enhanced endurance made sure that only the wind was knocked out her.
 
Sailor Sun rolls and gets into a sitting position, exclaiming in shock, “Damn! He is stronger than before!”
 
Piedmon bows and says, in evil joyous tone, “Glad that you noticed! Time to die!” Piedmon draws his two swords and rushes at Sailor Sun with new super-speed, but when he gets close to Sailor Sun, she bashes him on the chin with the heal of right high-heeled boot.
 
Sailor Sun then exclaims, “Back off, jerk!” Sailor Sun gets her saber, which lying down to her right, gets on her feet, does two back-flips to get some distance from Piedmon, and she then shouts out, “Sun Nova Flare!” Sailor Sun then launches a sphere of solar energy and flames with strong heat that hits Piedmon in the left arm, causing him to become slight burned and forcing him to drop the sword in his left hand. Sailor Sun thinks in her mind, “That barely fazed him! I've got to call for help!” Sailor Sun gets the special communicator that Orion created for her and prepares to call for help.
 
Piedmon exclaims, with a grin, “Not this time, my dear sun flower!” Piedmon then throws the sword in his right hand and slashes Sailor Sun's elbow, giving her a deep gash and causing her plenty of pain to drop her communicator to the ground. However, the communicator is made of very hard materials, so, it doesn't break or get damaged. Sailor Sun, with a badly bleeding gash in her elbow, tries to reach for her communicator when Piedmon cries out, “Trump Sword!” Piedmon throws two of his swords at Sailor Sun's communicator and they hit before Sailor Sun could reach her communicator, turning the communicator into nothing, but scarp metal.
 
Sailor Sun gasps in shock and exclaims, stunned, “My communicator!”
 
Piedmon roars out, excitedly and wide evil grin on his lips, “Which means that you are mine!” Piedmon then charges Sailor Sun, once more, with swords drawn and they get into another sword duel, however, Sailor Sun's injury forces her to use only her left hand to hold her saber, but she manages to keep Piedmon back. However, within two more minutes, Piedmon bashes Sailor Sun in the lip with a powerful right hook, sending her flying right into the left side of a parked car, causing the windows on the driver's side to shatter when Sailor Sun hits the car. Sailor Sun gains two more cuts on the exposed skin of her left arm, which start to bleed immediately, as a result of the broken glass from the car. Piedmon tries to slice Sailor Sun in two, but she side-steps out of the way, making Piedmon's attack only slice the car in half, causing it to explode because of the gas tank. Sailor Sun then uses her sword to slice Piedmon's right arm and he yells out in pain from the attack.
 
Piedmon punches Sailor Sun in chest, forcing her to lose her balance, and Piedmon exclaims, in a rare annoyed tone, “You will pay for that!” Piedmon then attacks Sailor Sun with his sword, Sailor Sun blocks one thrust with her saber, and then Piedmon impales Sailor Sun on the right lower side of her chest with his sword, causing blood to spurt out of the new wound and Sailor Sun to cry out in pain. Piedmon quickly removes his sword, leaving four inch long and half-an-inch wide wound in Sailor Sun's lower right side, and then slashes Sailor Sun on the lower left side of her chest, giving her two inch long cut as a result. Sailor Sun falls to the ground and Piedmon prepares to strike the final blow, but Sailor Sun rapidly uses her sword impale the lower left side of Piedmon's chest.
 
Sailor Sun then shouts out, “Sun Nova Flare!” Soon after, Piedmon screams out as his lower left side explodes from an attack of intense solar energy and heat, but somehow, with his data and form flickering, he survives and stomps his right foot onto Sailor Sun chest, cracking three of her ribs. Sailor Sun yells out in extreme pain and then fades into a state of semi-consciousness with her eyes closed from the intense pain from the wounds.
 
Piedmon tells Sailor Sun, while breathing heavily, “You have fought well, my dear. But now, it looks like your star is coming to an end.”
 
Uranus World Shaking!”
 
Neptune Deep Submerge!”
 
Pluto Deadly Scream!”
 
Just then three planet shaped orbs, one orange colored, one aqua-colored with water energy, and one dark pink colored, head for Piedmon and the evil Digimon raises his right arm in defense as the three attacks slam into him, causing him to be thrown back twenty yards away from Sailor Sun. But he manages to stay on his feet and his right arm is somewhere around slightly to somewhat burned, but not seriously damaged. Piedmon looks to see Eternal Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask, and the rest of the Sailor Scout team in front of him.
 
Piedmon states, annoyed, “You, girls, and your well-dressed friend, again?”
 
Sailor Moon exclaims, “That's right! Sailor Sun may not be part of our team, but she is still a Sailor Senshi and we won't let you harm her.”
 
Sailor Jupiter roars out, in a strong tone, “So, why don't you leave before we turn you into dust?!”
 
Piedmon growls in his mind, “Damn it! Thanks to the injuries that Destiny gave me, I don't have the power to beat all of them at once! However, she has seen the last of me!” Piedmon exclaims, seriously, “Fine, I will leave for now! But give your little `sun spot' this message: A performer never stops his act in the middle of a play and when I'm healed, I will be back. Later, girls!” Piedmon then teleports away through a portal of darkness that appears above him.
 
Sailor Venus exclaims, confidently, “Ha! We showed him!”
 
Sailor Moon exclaims, annoyed, “Now, can we get out of the rain?! You know how I hate thunderstorms and I'm catching a cold!” Sailor Moon then shrieks when a loud clap of thunder is heard.
 
Sailor Mars tells Sailor Moon, in a serious tone, “Oh, tough it out, Meatball Head! We've got work to do!” However, Sailor Uranus then goes over to Sailor Sun's semi-conscious form and reaches for her transformation brooch.
 
When Sailor Jupiter sees this, she grabs Sailor Uranus' arm and asks, seriously, “Hey, what do you think that you are doing, Uranus?”
 
Sailor Uranus replies, in unwavering serious tone, “I'm taking off her transformation brooch and finding out who she is.”
 
Sailor Mars gasps in shock and exclaims, annoyed, “Hey! What right do you have to touch another Senshi's property without their permission?! Or do I need to remind you when you stole Sailor Moon's brooch when you rushed off to find the pure heart crystal treasures?!”
 
Sailor Uranus, undaunted, “That was different. We were a bit out of line then, but this time, we need to know who this Senshi is in order to find out more about her and her allies. Do I need to remind you that she is one of the links to the tsuki-no-ouji and taiyou-no-hime?”
 
Sailor Jupiter exclaims, angered, “Well, we are not doing that by forcibly finding out her identity?!” Sailor Uranus then throws Sailor Jupiter away, much to shock of the others, minus Neptune and Pluto, and goes back to what she was about to do. But then Sailor Sun's eyes snap out and she lands one powerful right hook into Sailor Uranus' chin, knocking her down and giving her a slight cut on her lip. Sailor Sun quickly grabs her saber, weakly gets to her feet, and starts to run away, bleeding very badly from her multiple wounds.
 
Sailor Moon calls out to Sailor Sun, “Sailor Sun, wait! We are not . . .!” However, Sailor Sun, looking at Sailor Moon, hits a car on its left side before Sailor Moon could finish and falls to her knees from the force of the hit while the car gained one huge dent in its left side and all of its windows are cracked from the impact of her body.
 
Sailor Sun weakly says, “Who in their right mind . . . put a car there . . .?” Sailor Sun then collapses to the ground and into unconsciousness, too weak to withstand the sudden impact while she also drops her saber, which leaves her lying on the ground with her stomach to the ground and blood beginning to pool out of her wounds. Sailor Mercury activates her scanner and goes over to the fallen Sailor Senshi and motions for Sailor Jupiter to come over.
 
Sailor Mercury asks Sailor Jupiter, “Could you turn her over so I can see her wounds?”
 
Sailor Jupiter replies, “Sure.” Sailor Jupiter uses her super-strength to lift the unconscious Sailor Sun and put her into a sitting position with her back lying down on the car that she just damaged from her impacting form.
 
Sailor Mars yells at Sailor Uranus, who is standing back up and rubbing her injured jaw, in an angered tone, “Way to go, Uranus! You just got her more injured than ever! She might have Senshi enhanced healing and endurance like the rest of us, but it is more powerful in her Senshi form! You could have killed her by taking off her brooch like that!”
 
Sailor Uranus says, with a small smile on her lips, “A Senshi that has a powerful hook like that isn't so easy to kill. There is no way she would have died so easily.”
 
Sailor Venus asks, perplexed, “Is it me or did just Sailor Uranus compliment Sailor Sun?”
 
Sailor Neptune says, with her usual smile, “It takes a lot to impress Uranus and Sailor Sun managed to impress her.”
 
Sailor Moon then tells Sailor Neptune and Uranus, “However, we aren't going to gain Sailor Sun's trust by just learning her identity forcing her to transform back. So, please don't take her transformation brooch off unless she allows us to, all right?”
 
Sailor Uranus sighs in defeat and she says, “All right, but only because you say so princess.”
 
Sailor Mercury then says, “Sailor Sun's injuries are quite extensive and I'm not sure she will survive without some medical attention, even with her Senshi enhanced healing abilities.”
 
Sailor Mars exclaims, “Well, we can't take her to the hospital! They will take off her brooch and her identity will be exposed in order to save her!”
 
Tuxedo Mask then says, “We could take her back to my place for now.”
 
Sailor Uranus says, seriously, “That could be risky. She could find out about all of us.”
 
Sailor Jupiter then states, “Well, we don't have much choice in the matter! It would be the same if we took her to my home!”
 
Sailor Mars says, “Jupiter's right.”
 
Sailor Moon nods her head and says, “All right. Let's take her to your home, Tuxedo Mask.” Tuxedo Mask then puts Sailor Sun into his two arms and Sailor Moon looks closer at Sailor Sun and an image of young woman of 17 to 18 years of age with the same hair color, hairstyle, and sun sigil mark as Sailor Sun, but she is wearing a gold and silver version of her royal dress/gown as Princess Serenity hits Sailor Moon's mind and she holds her head.
 
Tuxedo Mask asks Sailor Moon, concerned, “Are you okay, Sailor Moon?”
 
Sailor Moon smiles and replies, “Yeah, I'm okay.” After another boom of thunder is heard, Sailor Moon yelps in fear and exclaims, “Can we get out of here now?!” Sailor Moon takes to the air while Tuxedo Mask, with the injured Sailor Sun in his arms, and the other Sailor Scouts bound from roof to roof to head of Tuxedo Mask's apartment home as Darien Shields, but what they didn't know is that Renamon saw them take her unconscious and injured partner and silently followed them to make sure that her partner is safe.
 
(Back at the Tsukino household; on the meanwhile)
 
Inside of his room in the Tsukino household, we find our Digidestined of Miracles look outside of his window, seeing the pouring rain on the outside, and types on his D-Terminal, frantically containing the other Digidestined to see if they had heard from his elder sister. However, none of them knew or heard from the Sailor Senshi of the Sun and hearing that has Kairi, Davis' twin sister, very worried. Davis is finishing with his D-Terminal `conversation' with Kari and she just said that she hasn't heard from Sailor Sun/Jun Motomiya.
 
Davis says, as he types his message on his D-Terminal, “Great. `Thanks, Kari. Call me if you hear anything.'” When Davis is done with the message, the reply says: `No problem, Davis. Don't worry, I'm sure that we will find Jun.' Davis smiles as he de-activates his D-Terminal and Veemon comes over to him.
 
Veemon tells Davis, in a reassuring tone, “Don't worry, Davis. I'm sure that Kari is right about Jun.” Davis couldn't help, but smile at his Digimon partner and then he senses an energy signature coming up to his room. Davis quickly puts his D-Terminal away and makes himself look he is doing his homework.
 
Davis tells Veemon, in a whisper, “Veemon, quick! Hide!” Veemon quickly hides himself under Davis' bed and a few seconds later, the door to Davis' room opens to reveal his `aunt', Ikuko Tsukino, come into the room.
 
Ikuko tells Davis, “Oh, Davis. Do you know anything about your older sister?”
 
Davis replies, nervous in his mind and trying to sound as calm as possible, “Jun, just called me on my cell. She said that she is staying over one of our friend's homes, through she forgot to mention which one, and she will head to school from there, through she did tell me she is under the weather.”
 
Ikuko sighs and replies, “Okay, but I wished that girl called me if she didn't feel well.”
 
Davis tells Ikuko, with a bit of a nervous smile, “Oh, well, you know my sister, she doesn't want to burden others with her problems.”
 
Ikuko tells Davis, with another large sigh, “Yes, I know. However, if she calls you, make sure that you tell me or at least find out where she is and the phone number and don't take `no' for an answer.”
 
Davis states to Ikuko, “You got it!” Davis then asks, curiously, “By the way, Aunt Ikuko, where is Serena at?”
 
Ikuko replies, “Serena called me to say that she is staying at her friend, Lita's, home until tomorrow because of the storm.” Ikuko sighs and says, “However, I know Serena is afraid of storms, but I swear that girl hangs out with those mysterious friends of hers more than usual. Plus, she has become more detached from her best friend, Molly, through she is trying to patch things up with her. They aren't like they use to be. I wonder if her new friends have got something to do with it . . .” Ikuko then closes the door and heads back into the living room.
 
Veemon comes out from under the bed and says, “Whew! That was close.”
 
Davis states, in a relieved tone, “No kidding, buddy.” Davis then looks out the window and thinks, “Man! Where are you, Jun? I'm not sure if I can make plenty of excuses for you! What happened to you? Why didn't you call any of us? You better be okay!”
 
(Inside of Darien's apartment; sometime later that evening)
 
Sailor Sun groans in pain as she slowly opens her eyes and rubs her head with her left gloved hand as she slowly starts to wake up and regain consciousness.
 
Sailor Sun moans out, “Whoa. What hit me?”
 
Just then a female voice says, “I see that you are awake.” Sailor Sun whips her head around to see Sailor Uranus staring at her while Sailor Mercury is nearby looking at her laptop computer.
 
Sailor Mercury then looks at Sailor Sun and says, kindly, “Oh, I see that you are awake.” Sailor Sun looks over herself her right hand has had its glove removed with her elbow is bandaged, her right hand is showing golden painted fingernails with silver sun sigils on each fingernail, and Sailor Sun notices that the chest portion of her fuku has been ripped in half with her lower portion of her fuku ripped off where her wounds were and they were wrapped up in bandages while she still had her skirt on covering her lower `intimate' parts. Also, she finds herself lying down on a bed made for two people, through, based on what Sailor Sun sees, only one person lives in this apartment room.
 
Sailor Sun asks, weakly, yet, in a strong tone, “Where am I?”
 
Just then a male voice replies, “At a friend's house.” When Sailor Sun looks to the source of the voice, she sees Tuxedo Mask, Eternal Sailor Moon, and the rest of the Sailor Scouts looking at her.
 
Sailor Sun states, in a curious tone, “I didn't know that you and the Sailor Senshi had friends.”
 
Tuxedo Mask replies, quickly, “We don't have the luxury of friends, ones that know our secrets, but we need a few to make sure we have at least a place to rest and recover.”
 
Sailor Sun shrugs her shoulders and says, “Okay.”
 
Sailor Moon whispers to Tuxedo Mask, with a slight smile, “Good thinking, Tuxedo Mask.”
 
When Sailor Sun tries to sit up, Sailor Mercury tells Sailor Sun, “Don't try to get up, Sailor Sun. That Digimon, Piedmon, broke several of your ribs.”
 
Sailor Sun groans in pain and in sarcastic manner, “Oh, you think?” Sailor Sun then says, winching in pain, “Damn! That overgrown clown has gotten stronger since we last battled him.”
 
Sailor Mars states, a bit surprised, “What? You mean that overgrown clown is stronger than before?”
 
Sailor Sun replies, sarcastically, “If he wasn't, I wouldn't be here! He would be the one in bandages! It was pure luck and his foolish toying with me that I got to injure him at all!”
 
Sailor Venus tells Sailor Sun, “Whoa, girls! Better calm down! You were badly injured from your battle with that freak and you need to take it easy for a while.”
 
Sailor Mercury nods her head in agreement and says, “Yes, even with your Senshi enhanced healing. It will take you to at least Saturday evening to fully heal.”
 
Sailor Sun crosses her head in front her chest and asks, in a serious tone, “So, what am I for the moment? Guest or prisoner?”
 
Sailor Uranus replies, “Based on what you answer when we start asking our questions. It could be a pleasant or hard experience for you. You may be a Senshi and be fighting for us, for the moment, but I'm not fully convinced that you are on our side. We had our fair share of `evil Sailor Senshi'.”
 
Sailor Sun asks, curiously, “Let me guess: The whole `Sailor Galaxia and Chaos' affair right?”
 
Sailor Mercury asks, curiously, “How did you know about that?”
 
Sailor Sun replies, in a plain tone, “Sailor Star's advisor cat, of course. Don't you have one or two around?”
 
Sailor Venus whispers to Sailor Moon, “We had better ask Luna and Atriums about Sailor Star's advisor.” Sailor Moon nods her head in agreement and then steps forwards towards Sailor Sun, who looks at her, and gets a brief image of Princess Serenity in her mind, but it fades after two seconds.
 
Sailor Sun thinks in her mind, “What in the world was that?! Was that Sailor Moon's `princess form' as Princess Serenity?”
 
Sailor Moon asks Sailor Sun, “I'm sure that you know that you've heard that I'm the Moon Princess, right?” When Sailor Sun nods her head in agreement, Sailor Moon asks Sailor Sun, “Sailor Sun, do you know anything about the taiyou-no-hime and tsuki-no-ouji, my brother and sister?”
 
Sailor Sun replies, in a serious tone, “If I knew anything about your brother and sister, princess, then why would I be still looking for them?”
 
Sailor Uranus exclaims, in an annoyed tone, “Hey, watch your mouth in front of our princess!”
 
Sailor Sun gives a wide grin and tells Sailor Uranus, “If I think that it isn't a good idea to make threats on me.”
 
Sailor Uranus asks, in a serious tone, “Why is that?”
 
Just then a new voice calls out, “I'm why.” Everyone looks to the source of the voice to see a wet Renamon inside of the home and staring at all of them with an intense look in her eyes. Renamon says, in a deadly tone, “If you harm one hair on my partner's head, you will rule the day that you were born.”
 
Sailor Mars exclaims, shocked, “How did she get in here?! I couldn't detect her presence at all!” However, before any could say a word, Renamon vanishes seemly into nothingness.
 
Sailor Sun replies, with a wide grin, “Well, my partner, thanks to her `bond' with me, has a very unique ability: The ability to mask her aura from anyone, including your physic senses, Mars. You can thank my Senshi powers for that ability and plus, Renamon are natural warriors . . . or should I say, ninjas. Renamon are Digimon with the ability to `phase' through solid objects, good sized range of teleportation powers, and she has the ability to make herself invisible by slightly `phasing out' of our current `plain'.”
 
Renamon's voice then booms seemly throughout the room, “Which makes me the perfect assassin and spy. I could attack from anywhere in this room, even right behind you, in front of you, or anywhere you could imagine. Currently, I'm watching you, but if any one of you make a move to harm my partner, you will be dead before you call use any of your special attacks. And believe me, I know since I've seen your powers in action and calculated ways to `neutralize' their effectiveness. They are only theories, but I wouldn't suggest it testing them here.”
 
Sailor Uranus looks at Sailor Sun, who has a sly grin on her lips, and says, in a serious tone, “Well, it looks like that we have a stalemate, here. You can't escape our gaze and our presence while Renamon can attack any one of us from anywhere and we might be able to stop her before it is too late with her special abilities of hers.” Sailor Uranus then says, with a sly grin of her own, “However, I'm betting you are not going to risk her life. Her abilities to give her the advantage against us, but that don't mean her powers are superior to our own. We took care of plenty of these `Digimon' that were at what you call a `Rookie' level and I'm better that she is not much more powerful than those Digimon, so, she might take care of one of us, but the rest of us, when she is revealed, can take care of her before she can go `invisible' again.”
 
Sailor Sun asks Sailor Uranus, in a strong tone, “How can you be so sure that she isn't faster than that?”
 
Sailor Uranus asks Sailor Sun, in a strong tone, “How can you be so sure that she is?”
 
Sailor Moon then says, “Okay, that's enough!” Sailor Moon calls out to Renamon, somewhere invisible in the room, “Renamon, if that's your name, you are not going to harm Sailor Sun. She is a fellow Sailor Senshi like us and we don't harm those who do what we do. Protect the innocent from those that want to harm them.”
 
After one minute, Renamon calls out from somewhere, “I can tell that you are honest and pure soul, Sailor Moon. I know that you are the most trustworthy and I will take your word for it. I can sense the purity of heart and soul that you have and I will trust your word . . . but only your word and that of my partner's.”
 
Sailor Venus says, “Okay, we've built a little trust here, so, you don't mind we ask a few questions of Sailor Sun.”
 
However, when Renamon only replies with silence, Sailor Sun says, “That is Renamon's way of saying `yes'. She isn't the `talkative type'.”
 
Sailor Mars then says, “Okay.” Sailor Mars then asks, “Okay, Sailor Sun, based on what we know, you, Solar Moon, Sailor Moon's male Senshi counterpart, and Sailor Star are the vital `keys' to find Sailor Moon's long lost brother and sister from the Silver Millennium. Are you sure that you don't know anything about them?”
 
Sailor Sun replies, in a serious tone, “Look, I'm new to this Sailor Senshi thing and even through I've adapted and have knowledge about you, your princess, her prince, and her family tree, it doesn't mean that I've got the knowledge about her family members. In fact, as I said before, we are looking for them to try to find the Moon Heart Crystal, Sun Soul Emerald, and Star Spirit Diamond. Are you sure that Solar Moon and I are the `keys' to find this tsuki-no-ouji and taiyou-no-hime?”
 
Sailor Pluto replies, “Based on the knowledge that we've gained, yes, we are very sure that you hold the `keys' to find them. However, I am curious to find out about you, Sailor Sun. It seems that you are one of the Zodiac Sailor Senshi or Sun Kingdom Sailor Senshi, the guardians of the taiyou-no-hime, but there was no `Sailor Sun' among them in the Silver Millennium.”
 
Sailor Sun states, “Gomen. I know that part, but I don't know why. All that I know is that I'm one of the Sailor Senshi, even I didn't know about them for a long time. In fact, I gained my powers before I knew what a Sailor Senshi is.”
 
Sailor Moon asks, surprised, “Ara, wait! You had your Senshi powers before you knew what a Sailor Senshi is?”
 
Sailor Sun replies, in a plain tone, “Hai, that's right. Solar Moon and I were Sailor Senshi for over two years, now.”
 
The Sailor Scouts were shocked and Sailor Mars exclaims, stunned, “You mean that you were a Sailor Senshi for as long as most of us were?!”
 
Sailor Sun shrugs her shoulders and says, “Hai, yeah! Sailor Star has been a Sailor Senshi for around . . . for eight to nine years.”
 
Sailor Venus exclaims, shocked like Tuxedo Mask and the other Sailor Senshi, “Whoa! Sailor Star has been a Sailor Senshi even before I was and I thought I was the first Sailor Scout to be `awakened'!”
 
Sailor Neptune asks, curiously, “How come we've never heard of her? And if she has been a Sailor Senshi for so long when hasn't she come to aid us during our battles, here?”
 
Sailor Sun replies, “Based on what I know, she was in the Northern parts of the Japanese Island dealing with her own enemies.”
 
Sailor Jupiter then asks, “So, she just arrived recently, right?”
 
Sailor Sun shakes her head and says, “Sorry, that's one question that I'm not going to answer. I'm not going to risk revealing Star's identity.”
 
Sailor Uranus says, seriously, “Okay, we will allow that question one will pass . . . for now. However, we would like to know more about these `Digimon', their `Digital World', and these `Digidestined', as that creature `Arukenimon' called you. Who and what are you, Sailor Sun?”
 
As Sailor Sun looks at all of the eyes looking at her, even through Tuxedo Mask's eyes were hidden under his mask, she sighs and says, “Well, I'm not leaving here anytime soon, so, I don't really have much choice. However, you have to know that the information that I give is going to have some information `hidden' as to make sure that my identity and my friends as well as allies identities are kept hidden.”
 
Sailor Moon says, reassuringly, “That will do for now, Sailor Sun.” Sailor Sun then explains all about the Digimon, what they are, their digivolutions, and all other important information, the Digital World, the place where the Digimon live and its importance to the Real World, and finally, the Digidestined, who they are, what they do, and the adventures of the Digidestined from her homeworld's Japan, minus the names of the Digidestined, of course, including her civilian identity name and Solar Moon's/Davis' name, masking the Digidestined's names by using their crest names with Sailor Sun referring to herself as Destiny and Solar Moon as Miracles.
 
Sailor Mercury states, in a logical tone, “So, the Digital World, from the universe that you come from, was created by people's dreams and the digital information passing through the World Wide Web from all over the world?”
 
Sailor Sun replies, seriously, “Exactly. The Digital and Real Worlds are separate, but need each other to survive. If the balance of one goes down, the other `world' is going to follow. Which what we, the Digidestined do, we are the chosen children to protect both worlds from destruction from threats from both worlds. Working together with Digimon partners, we work together to ensure peace and the balance of light and darkness of both worlds. The second and third generation Digidestined didn't have special powers as my team and you, Sailor Senshi, do, but they used the power of teamwork to ensure victories against villains that were just as powerful as yours ever were.”
 
Sailor Mercury then points to Sailor Sun's D-3 digivice on the table and asks, “So, that tag containing that `crest' to your neck-choker and this `digivice' allow the Digimon to process the ability in humans needed to allow Digimon to `digivolve' rapidly?”
 
Sailor Sun nods her head and says, “Hai, that's right. The Digimon have six known levels of digivolution: Baby, In-training, Rookie, Champion, Ultimate, and Mega. Mega is the highest form of known Digimon Digivolution and the most dangerous one. Many of the Mega level Digimon have the power to destroy entire cities and even a whole world.”
 
Sailor Jupiter then asks, “However, from based on what you are saying, Sailor Star was originally from your homeworld and was transported here after you sent your team's greatest enemy into some kind of dimensional prison with your special powers, right?”
 
Sailor Sun says, “That's right. My team of Digidestined had set of their own special powers since the Digital World in those times was a lot `fiercer' than what the other generations were used to. However, when we sent our enemy into the dimensional gateway, he took Star, at that time only known as the Digidestined of Freedom, sent her and her Digimon partner through gateway and we found out when we came to this universe that she was sent here. While she was younger, her feline advisor found her and `awakened' her, partially. She knows that she is the reincarnation of the mortal daughter of Chronos and has her Sailor Star powers, but she has no memories of the Silver Millennium or anything `connected' to it as well as her past life.”
 
Sailor Mars states, “On the meanwhile, you and Solar Moon gained your Senshi powers around two years ago in your universe along with your `old powers' as the bearers of Miracles and Destiny and have been training with your powers for those two long years before you came here when six of your friends were kidnapped by this Digimon Empress since they hold the Crests of Courage, Friendship, Sincerity, Reliability, Knowledge, and Love, which are six of the `keys' needed to find the Moon Heart Crystal, Sun Soul Emerald, and Star Spirit Diamond? While you and your allies on the other hand hold the other seven `keys', so, making you the main `targets' of this Digimon Empress and whoever she is working for?”
 
Sailor Sun simply says, “Well, that's the short version of it.”
 
Sailor Neptune says, “So, these `other powers' are why your Senshi powers are significantly stronger than ours?”
 
Sailor Sun replies, “Yep. The powers that we have as Digidestined `intermingled' with Solar Moon's, Sailor Star's, and my Senshi powers to give us significantly greater strength, speed, and agility with others unique abilities than you have.”
 
Sailor Uranus says to her fellow Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask, “Well, now, we have a much better idea of what we are dealing with.”
 
Sailor Venus gives a big yawn and says, “It is getting late and we are not able to get our homes with that heavy storm. So, let's get some sleep.”
 
Sailor Uranus then states, while looking at Sailor Sun, “However, someone is going to have to watch our `guest' for the night. So, Neptune and I will handle it.” Sailor Neptune nods her head in agreement with her fellow outer Sailor Senshi.
 
Sailor Jupiter gives her big yawn and says, “All right. Good night.”
 
Tuxedo Mask says, with a smile, “My `friend' was prepared for a long sleepover with many people, so, he has plenty of sleeping bags. I'm sure that he won't mind that we will use them.” Tuxedo Mask then goes over to his closet to get some sleeping bags for the Sailor Senshi while Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune prepare to take shifts to watch Sailor Sun.
 
Sailor Sun thinks in her mind, “It is going to be a long night!”
 
(During that very evening)
 
Serena finds herself in her Princess form of Princess Serenity walking through the garden of white roses on the moon and Princess Serenity then looks to find Darien as in his royal form of Prince Endymon also looking around, wondering why he was on the moon.
 
Princess Serenity calls out to Prince Endymon, “Dar-Endymon!”
 
Prince Endymon looks to see Princess Serenity walking over to him and Prince Endymon says, when Princess Serenity is in front of him, “Serenity, what is going on?”
 
Princess Serenity replies, “I'm not sure, but I think we are back in the Moon Kingdom somehow, my love.” Just then the two of them hear a beautiful singing voice from the distance and the couple turned to see someone with silvery-white hair in Queen Serenity's hairstyle and wearing a gold and silver version of Princess Serenity's dress. On this mysterious princess' back are a two pair of golden wings similar to Sailor Sun's wings. The two of them then slowly head over to the mysterious princess in front of them.
 
When they are close to the mysterious princess, they hear her singing, “You're giving me . . . too many things . . . Lately you're all I need . . . You smiled at me . . . and said, . . . Don't me wrong I love you . . . But does that mean I have to meet your father . . . When you are older . . . you'll understand . . . When I meant when I said . . . `No, I don't think life is quite that simple' . . . When you walk away . . . you don't hear me say please . . . Oh, baby . . . don't go . . . Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight . . . It's hard to let it go . . .!”
 
Princess Serenity comments, quietly, to Endymon, “Her voice . . . It's beautiful.” Prince Endymon nods his head in agreement and Princess Serenity takes one step towards the mysterious princess and says, gently, “Hello?” The mysterious princess stops her singing, turns around to face Prince Endymon and Princess Serenity, and they can see that this mysterious princess has translucent ivory-like skin, sun sigil, like Sailor Sun's sigil, on her forehead, maroon colored eyes, and deep maroon colored lips.
 
When the mysterious princess sees Princess Serenity and Prince Endymon, she smiles, warmly, and says, in more mature version of Sailor Sun's voice, “It is good to see you, again, Prince Endymon. And Serenity . . . it is so good to see you, again, my dear sister.”
 
Princess Serenity says, knowing who this mysterious princess is, “You are the taiyou-no-hime! My long lost sister, Princess Juniper of the Sun Kingdom!”
 
The mysterious princess, now, identified as Princess Juniper, nods her head and says, softly, “Yes, it is me, Serenity. I have waited so long to see you, again.” Princess Juniper then lowers her head and says, sadly, “However, I need your help. Please you need to find me. Please find me soon before the evil creatures that seek the great treasure that I once held is lost to them.”
 
Prince Endymon says, “Princess Juniper, we are trying to find you. There are others also trying to trying to find and save the world.”
 
Princess Juniper tells Prince Endymon, “Yes, I know. They are very important and must be protected, including Sailor Sun and Solar Moon. They hold the `keys' to awakening me and my brother. Please, I beg you, keep them safe. Please, I beg you, my sister and her beloved, help me.” Princess Juniper then puts her hands together like she was praying and she looks at her Lunarian sister and her beloved prince with a sad and begging look in her eyes.
 
Princess Serenity sheds a tear from her right eye and she says to Princess Juniper, “Sister, I wish I knew how to help you. Please tell me how I can help.”
 
Princess Juniper replies, “You must keep the friends of Solar Moon, Sailor Sun, and Sailor Star safe until it is time for my brother and me to awaken. If they are destroyed before we are awakened, we will be lost forever.”
 
Prince Endymon says, “You mean the Digital Knights, Princess Juniper?”
 
Princess Juniper nods her head and says, “Hai. The Digital Knights will give Solar Moon, Sailor Sun, and Sailor Star the strength that they need to reveal who my brother and I are reincarnated as and Solar Moon's and Sailor Sun's true purpose will become clear to all.”
 
Princess Serenity asks her elder sister, “Solar Moon's and Sailor Sun's true purpose?”
 
Princess Juniper replies, “As you know, there was no `Solar Moon' in our brother's guardians, Sister Serenity. Plus, there was no `Sailor Sun' in my Senshi. Sailor Sun and Solar Moon have a deeper purpose and meaning that being our brother's and my `guardians'. But only when it is time for our brother and I to awaken, is when that purpose will become clear. But they can only accomplish their mission with your help. Please help them, I beg you.”
 
Prince Endymon tells Princess Juniper, “Do not worry, Princess Juniper. Your sister and I will do what you ask of us.”
 
Princess Serenity nods her head in agreement with her love and says, “Yes, sister. We're going to help you and our brother. I promise.”
 
Princess Juniper smiles and says, “Thank you, Serenity. I knew that I could count on you.” Princess Juniper then spreads her two pairs of wings, flies into the air, and starts to sing with a beautiful tone in her voice, again.
 
(Back inside of Tuxedo Mask's apartment room; on the meanwhile and around the same time)
 
Inside of Tuxedo Mask's apartment as Darien Shields, we find the Sailor Scouts resting with Sailor Moon nuzzled on Tuxedo Mask's chest with his arms wrapped around her while Tuxedo Mask is lying down on a pillow with the pillow on the wall. However, we find Sailor Uranus is currently with her eyes closed and using some kind of sleep-saving technique to make sure that she doesn't sleep on her `shift' to `guard' Sailor Sun. But because of this, Sailor Uranus doesn't notice that Sailor Sun's sun sigil is glowing along with her brooch with Sailor Moon's golden crescent moon sigil and her brooch. Both sigils and both brooches were glowing in silver and golden glows as well as glowing in unison. What they also Sailor Uranus didn't see is Sailor Sun gently shaking her head as she slept and her mouth was moving slight as she is mumbling something.
 
Sailor Sun then says, very softly while mumbling in her sleep, “Mmm . . . S-Serenity . . . sister . . . I beg of you . . . please help me . . .” Soon after, Sailor Sun stops moving her head and falls into a deep sleep as her sigil, Sailor Moon's sigil, her brooch, and Sailor Moon's brooch stops glowing. Sailor Uranus then opens her eyes and looks around to see that nothing seemly looks out of place, but when she doesn't know is that Renamon saw that whole thing and wondered.
 
(The next day; early afternoon hours inside of Crossroads High School)
 
Inside of Crossroads High School, we find ourselves in the cafeteria where we find all of our Digidestined, minus one Jun Motomiya, sitting together in one table, eating their lunches, but with worried looks on their faces. Jun hasn't returned from her patrol during the pervious evening and they haven't heard a single word about her or from her since she went out on patrol.
 
Kari asks Davis, “Daisuke, are you going to be okay?”
 
Davis tells Kari, solemnly, “No way, Kari. I can't help about worrying about Jun. We haven't heard a single word from her and anything about her since she went on patrol during last night.”
 
Kairi tells Davis, “I'm worried about her, too. I've contacted Yugi and his friends along with the Frontier Digidestined. They told me that they will `patrol' around Domino City and Shibuya and try to find any trace of her.”
 
Ken says, “However, I'm afraid that Jun might be still around here and she is most likely unable to contact us. Her communicator is off-line.”
 
Cody states, in his logical tone, “Most likely, that happened when Jun is in a conflict. She isn't careless enough to get it damaged by dropping it and plus, her sailor communicator is too strongly constructed to be broken, but just dropping it, even from a tall building. It requires a lot of pressure to destroy it.”
 
Davis' worry becomes worse and TK tells Cody, “Cody, you aren't helping.”
 
Cody says, nervously, “Oops. Sorry, Davis.”
 
Davis tells Cody, “Hey, it's all right, bud. I'm just worried that she has fallen into the Empress' hands. Most likely, she already knows our secret and Senshi powers.”
 
Kairi tells Davis, “Bro, Jun is too tough to just be beaten by the Empress, even alone.”
 
Kari tells Davis, in a reassuring tone, “Well, when we go on patrol after school, we are sure to find Jun, Davis.”
 
Davis smiles at Kari and tells her, “Thanks, Kari. I'm really glad that you are here with me.”
 
Kari blushes slightly and she says, with a smile and sweet tone, “Same here, Daisuke.”
 
TK asks the two of them, with a sly tone and smile, “Well, it seems like the two of you seem quite `cozy' together.”
 
Kari and Davis blush at the same time and Davis exclaims, embarrassed, “Hey, cut it out . . . TC!”
 
TK yells at Davis, “It's TK, Davis!”
 
Davis replies, in a sly tone, “I know.”
 
TK grins at Davis and says, in his own sly tone, “You sly dog.”
 
Just then a female voice calls out, “Hey, TK! Where's Jun?” When everyone looks to the source, TK couldn't help, but blush when he sees the Sailor Senshi of Love in her civilian form of Mina Aino looking at all of them.
 
Davis tells Mina, “Hey, Mina, Jun is out sick, today. She got a nasty cold from the storm and she is over at a friend's house for a while. However, it isn't anything serious and she will be back in school by Monday.”
 
Mina smiles, sweetly, and says, “Well, I hope that she feels better, soon.”
 
Kari tells Mina, “Thanks for your concern, Mina.”
 
Mina, still having her typical smile on her lips, replies, “No problem! See you later!” Mina then winks at TK with her right eye and leaves to join Serena, Rei, Lita, Ami, and Hotaru leaving a blushing TK in her wake.
 
Davis gives a sly grin and tells TK, with a sly tone, “Ooh, someone has a thing for the beautiful blond right over there.”
 
TK blushes becomes even deeper, reaching to cherry red levels, and says, “No, I don't!”
 
Yolei teases TK and tells him, tauntingly, “Don't try to fool us, TK. You really like Mina Aino, don't you?”
 
Ken tells TK, “Ever since you and Kari broke up sometime ago, you never really looked at other girls. We thought that still cared about Kari, but I think that you were still looking for another girl . . . most precisely, the right girl.”
 
Kari asks TK, in a curious tone and smile on her lips, “What makes Mina so special, TK?”
 
TK replies, nervously, “Well, it's just . . . I . . . I can't help, but blush . . . Mina is just so joyous . . . So happy . . . Rarely made sad . . . so optimistic . . .”
 
Davis says, in a sarcastic and sly tone, “Mina is really something else, huh?”
 
TK replies, dreamily, “Yeah . . .” TK then realizes what he did and yells at Davis, who had a sly grin on his lips, “Who asked you, Motomiya?!” The rest of the Digidestined then laughs at TK and his embarrassment from what he just revealed. On the meanwhile, Mina is with the other Sailor Scouts and our Sailor Scout of Love is looking at our bearer of Hope with a curious and dreamily set of eyes.
 
Mina thinks in her mind, “Wow, TK is even cute when he is blushing and angry. He is even blond like me and he has the cutest eyes like that Digital Knight that bore that symbol of Hope on his armor . . .”
 
Rei tells Mina, “Earth to Mina! What's the matter with you?!”
 
Mina snaps back to reality and tells Rei, nervously, “Oh, nothing!”
 
Serena says, with a sly tone, “I know what happening. Mina's got a crush on the new blond hair guy. She thinks that he is so kawaii.”
 
Mina yells out, embarrassed, at Serena, “No way, Serena!” Ami and Hotaru are blushing when they hear Serena say that and Rei and Lita get sly looks on their expressions.
 
Serena then says, with a sly look and tone, “Plus, remember the first battle with that clown and his friends? Mina kissed that Digital Knight with the symbol of Hope on his armor. I think that she likes him, too!”
 
Mina blush becomes a deep red and she exclaims, in embarrassment, “No . . . No, I was just thanking him for his help!”
 
Rei says, with her sly expression on her face and a sly tone, “Ooh, tell us more Serena.”
 
On the meanwhile, Hotaru whispers to Ami, “Ami-san, do you think that Trista-san and Darien-san will be all right with Sun-san and her `friend'?”
 
Ami tells Hotaru, in reply, reassuringly, “Trista is one of the most capable Senshi among all of us and she is very wise. Darien is also a very smart and capable warrior. I'm sure that they will be okay without the rest of us. But we will go back as soon as possible.”
 
(Back at Darien's/Tuxedo Mask's apartment; a short time later)
 
As Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Pluto continue to watch the `bed-ridden' Sailor Sun and watch their backs knowing that Sailor Sun's Digimon partner is with them, through invisible and unable to be detected by any type of `sense', Sailor Sun moves her right arm and winches only very slightly from the pain from the cut on her elbow.
 
Sailor Sun thinks in her mind, “Well, the pain from that nasty gash that clown gave me in my elbow is mainly gone, but the pain in my sides is still there. However, it has gotten somewhat better, so, I can plan my escape something tomorrow because I might have enough energy to escape.” Sailor Pluto then comes over with a tray with a sandwich and some soup and puts in her lap causing Sailor Sun to ask, curiously, “Who made this?”
 
Sailor Pluto tells Sailor Sun, in an honest tone, “Jupiter-chan made this before she left for the `important business' with the other Senshi. She is one excellent cook.”
 
Sailor Sun asks Sailor Pluto, curiously, “Didn't know she had that talent.”
 
Sailor Pluto tells Sailor Sun, “Yes, there are more to us, Sailor Scouts, than special powers and fronts.”
 
Sailor Sun states, “Well, I can relate to that.” Sailor Sun then takes the spoon into her right hand inserts into the bowl of soup and starts to drink/eat up the soup while Tuxedo Mask prepares some lunch for himself and Sailor Pluto. However, what they didn't notice is that Sailor Sun summoned a silver tiara to her left hand and slips it under the bed. On the meanwhile, what they didn't notice is that on the roof of the apartment is the evil Mega Digimon, Piedmon, his injuries are fully recovered, is on the roof and notices Sailor Sun inside of Tuxedo Mask's/Darien's apartment.
 
Piedmon says to himself, with a wide and sly evil grin, “I knew that I would find you around here, my little sun spot. However, my strength isn't at its peak, yet. Tomorrow, when you leave, I will be there waiting for you.” Piedmon's evil grin turns into evil sadistic grin as he fades into the shadows to hide himself for now.
 
(Later that afternoon; Somewhere over the skies of Shibuya)
 
In the skies over the district of Shibuya, we find Solar Moon, Sailor Star, our Digital Knights, and their Digimon, Paildramon, Angewomon, Aquilamon, Shakkoumon, and ShadowAngewomon flying through the air with Solar Moon and Sailor Star using their wings to fly while our Digital Knights rid on their Digi-Galaxy Riders with their Digimon partners also using their flying abilities to sour through the air.
 
Sailor Star has a scanner like Sailor Mercury's scanner across her eyes and nose, but it is a pure white color, and Sailor Star states, “So far, I can't find anything of Sailor Sun's aura in the area.”
 
Digital Knight Ken asks Solar Moon, who has a scanner that looks like a silver version of army night-vision goggles with the golden crescent moon sigils on the sides, “How about you, Davis?”
 
Solar Moon exclaims, annoyed, “No, I can't find any trace of her! Damn it! I shouldn't have it her go alone!”
 
Digital Knight Kari goes up to Solar Moon and tells him, trying to comfort him, “Don't worry, Davis. Knowing your sister as we do now, she would have insisted that she go alone and I don't think that she knew about the weather last night. It isn't your fault.”
 
Solar Moon tells Digital Knight Kari, with a sigh, “I guess that you are right, Kari. However, I can't help, but to worry about her. Jun is one tough cookie, especially as Sailor Sun, but even she has her limits.”
 
Digital Knight Kari tells Solar Moon, “I know Daisuke. However, Jun, especially as Sailor Sun, is really hard to take out.”
 
Digital Knight Yolei tells Solar Moon, with a somewhat sarcastic tone, “Yeah, she is as just stubborn as you.”
Solar Moon roars out, annoyed, “What's that supposed to mean?!”
 
Digital Knight TK tells his fellow Digidestined, “This isn't the time, Yolei. Jun is out there and she might need our help.”
 
Just then a loud voice calls out, “Hey, need a hand?!” When our heroes look to the source, they see Aldamon, Zephyrmon, and Beetlemon flying through the air to meet all of them.
 
Angewomon says, “Glad to see you, Aldamon.”
 
Aldamon tells Angewomon in reply, “Good to see you, Angewomon.”
 
Sailor Star asks the three legendary warriors, “Did you find any signs of Sailor Sun or my sister in her `civilian form'?”
 
The three legendary warriors shake their heads and Zephyrmon replies, “Gomen, Kairi. We didn't see one hair of your elder sister in much of town.”
 
Solar Moon told Zephyrmon, “Don't worry about it, Zephyrmon.”
 
Aldamon exclaims, in his determined tone, “Hey, come on, we can't just give up now! We've got to keep looking!”
 
Beetlemon states, agreeing with Aldamon, “Aldamon's right! Your sister is one of the Sailor Senshi, a kick butt Amazon! She doesn't get beat so easily!”
 
Digital Knight Ken tells Solar Moon, “JP is right, Davis! We've got to keep looking!”
 
Solar Moon smiles and states, “Right!” With the three legendary warrior Digimon joining them, our heroes continue their search for Sailor Sun in the skies over Tokyo.
 
(Back inside of the district of Juuban; around the same time)
 
Inside of Tuxedo Mask's/Darien's home, we find all of the Sailor Scouts, in their Senshi forms, and Tuxedo Mask watching our Sailor Senshi of the Sun as she continues to lie down on the bed. Serena, Ami, Rei, and Mina contacted their immediately families to tell them that they are staying at a sleepover at their friend, Lita's, home and they managed to get approval from their families for the sleepover, not knowing the truth behind this `sleepover', which is the only one on a bed right now.
 
Sailor Sun comments, sarcastically, “I feel like I'm in a `peep show'.”
 
Sailor Mars tells Sailor Sun, drolly, “Very funny.”
 
Sailor Saturn asks, curiously, “How are you feeling, Sun-san?”
 
Sailor Sun replies, with a kind smile, “I'm healing. Arigato for asking.”
 
Sailor Saturn smiles and replies, kindly, “No problem, Sun-san.”
 
Sailor Moon goes over to Sailor Saturn and asks, kindly, “Can I talk with Sailor Sun for a minute, Saturn-chan?”
 
Sailor Saturn bows and replies, “Of course, princess.” Sailor Saturn steps away from Sailor Moon and allows her to be the one that's closest to our Sailor Senshi of the Sun.
 
Sailor Sun says, in a plain tone, “Isn't this interesting? Sun meets Moon for the first time, face to face. You know, this is quite ironic.”
 
Sailor Moon asks, curiously, “Why is that?”
 
Sailor Sun says, “Well, I'm the guardian of the light during the daytime while you are the guardian of the light during the evening. I'm the one who fights in `daylight' and you fight in `moonlight'. We are similar and, yet, we are opposites being that your guardian is the moon and my guardian is the sun.”
 
Sailor Moon says, “I've got to admit, you're right.”
 
Sailor Sun tells Sailor Moon, “However, even through we are opposites with you being the warrior of light in the night and me being the warrior of the light in the day, we still need each other since night can't exist without day and day can't exist without night.”
 
Sailor Moon says, “You are quite bright.”
 
Sailor Sun tells Sailor Moon, “I'm a lot more than a pretty face, Sailor Moon. However, I don't think you want to have some little `chit-chat'.”
 
Sailor Moon tells Sailor Sun, “I got a message from my sister, Princess Juniper of the Sun Kingdom.”
 
Sailor Sun gasps and asks, stunned, “Are you sure?”
 
Sailor Moon nods her head and says, “Yes, she said that she was awakening soon.”
 
Sailor Sun asks, curiously, “When? Where?”
 
Sailor Moon tells her, solemnly, “I don't know. She didn't tell me that or who she was reincarnated as. All she did tell me is that you are the vital `link' to her and that you are vital to her `awakening'.”
 
Sailor Sun asks, perplexed, “Me?”
 
Sailor Moon nods her head and replies, “Yes, she did say so. Are you sure that you can't tell me anymore about her?”
 
Sailor Sun tells Sailor Moon, “Look, princess, I don't know anything more about those two than what Sailor Star's guardian told me. I haven't even met her.” Sailor Sun then asks, “Did she say anything else about me?”
 
Sailor Moon replies, “Yes, she did. My sister told me that you and Solar Moon had a deeper purpose and only when my sister and brother awaken is when that purpose will become clear. I promise her that I will help and protect you . . . like it or not.”
 
Sailor Sun thinks in her mind, “I don't get it! What do I have in `connection' to a reincarnated alien princess other than having the powers and uniform of one of her guardians? Plus, what `connection' does Davis has to this tsuki-no-ouji other than having the powers and uniform of his guardians? What kind of `deeper purpose' would they have for us? Wait! Could it be them that were that voice . . . No, that voice was Lunamon and it sounded like a Digimon. And those two are humanoids and flesh and blood and this was a creature made of digital information. But they could have been the ones that gave us that silver diamond and golden emerald that's seemly the source of our Senshi powers?” Sailor Sun then looks at Sailor Moon, raises an eyebrow, and asks, curiously, “This might sound crazy, but haven't we met before? You seem so familiar to me that I should know you.”
 
Sailor Moon replies, “Weirdly enough, I feel the same about you. I feel that I should know you, too.”
 
Sailor Sun states, “Yeah, it is. Anyway, like I said before, I don't have a clue about where your sister is.” Sailor Sun thinks in her mind, “However, I do know a person that might. A certain moon queen that has been visiting my brother and I in our dreams . . .” Sailor Moon then turns away to go back to the others, but nearly has a klutz attack and falls to the fall, however, she manages to right herself. Sailor Sun thinks in her mind, intensely, “Now, that's too familiar . . .!!”
 
When Sailor Moon goes over to Sailor Mars, our Sailor Senshi of Fire yells at Sailor Moon, “Hey, Meatball Head! Can't you do anything right?” As Sailor Moon and Sailor Mars begin their `raspberry match', Sailor Sun looks on with great interest.
 
Sailor Sun thinks in her mind, “Now, that's also very familiar as well! Could it be possible . . .?!” As Sailor Venus and Sailor Jupiter `break apart' Sailor Mars and Sailor Moon, Sailor Sun begins to wonder about the identities of the Moon Kingdom Sailor Senshi.
 
(The next evening)
 
We find our Digidestined of Miracles in the garden of white roses on the Moon Kingdom and he looks around to see that he is the royal garb of white royal clothes, silver armor, and when he looks down a crystal-clear pool of water in a beautiful white fountain, he finds that his hair has turned from brown to silvery-white and he has the golden crescent moon sigil on his forehead.
 
Davis, in his `royal form', asks, perplexed, “Okay, why am I here, again? And why am I dressed like this?”
 
Just then a familiar female voice replies, “You are as curious as ever, my boy.” When Davis looks to the source of the voice, he finds Queen Serenity of the Moon Kingdom looking at him with a kind smile on her lips.
 
Davis says, grateful, “Oh, I was hoping that I would see you, again, your majesty.”
 
Queen Serenity tells Davis, “My boy, I told you that you don't have to take such formalities with me.”
 
Davis says, “Personally, I wish to know why, but right now, I don't have time for that.”
 
Queen Serenity nods her head and says, solemnly, “I know. Your elder sister and the Sailor Senshi of the Sun are missing since her patrol the pervious evening.”
 
Davis asks Queen Serenity, “You know?!”
 
Queen Serenity tells Davis, “Indeed, I do. I know that your sister got injured battling the one called Piedmon during that evening when he was attacking. He destroyed her communicator before she could call for reinforcements.”
 
Davis exclaims, frustrated, “No! I knew that I should have gone with her!”
 
Queen Serenity tells Davis, “As you have always said, we have chosen our own destinies, however, fate, sometimes, creates situations that we can't control. However, your sister is safe and is recovering somewhere in Juuban. I can't tell you who has found her, but I can tell you that she is recovering and soon, she will be at full strength, again.”
 
Davis sighs and tells Queen Serenity, “Thanks a lot, your highness.”
 
Queen Serenity sighs and says, “You are welcome, my boy. Good luck and remember, you have a greater destiny for you and your sister, if you choose to accept it.”
 
Davis asks Queen Serenity, curiously, “What do you mean?”
 
Queen Serenity replies, “You will find out when the time is right. Farewell, my boy.” Just then Davis is engulfed by a bright silver light, forcing him to cover his eyes, and Queen Serenity tells Davis, “Remember, Daisuke . . . you and your two sisters have a light inside . . . that will be able to stop the darkness . . . that's coming . . .!!”
 
Davis calls out, “Wait! Queen Serenity, what do you mean?!” However, the light engulfs our Digidestined of Miracles and he wakes up in a sleeping bag in Kairi's home, in a cold sweat. Davis says, lowly, “Not again. What is the meaning of these dreams?”
Kari's voice then calls out, softly, “Davis?” Davis looks to the source of Kari's voice and he sees her, wearing just a tight-fitting pink pajama top that only goes one inch past her bust and pink pajama shorts that only goes up one millimeter below her navel and down one-eighth of her upper legs, revealing Kari's sexy and seductive teenage body, looking at him.
 
Davis thinks in her mind, while blushing, “Oh, damn! Kari is so drop-dead gorgeous!” When Kari notices that Davis is looking at her, she blushes and Davis says, nervously, “I'm sorry . . . I didn't mean to stare . . .”
 
Kari tells Davis, nervously, “Actually, I was blushing because I was looking at . . .” Kari points to Davis' body, which is very muscular, having not a single ounce of flab on him and perfectly shaped and `fitted' muscles on his body. Kari thinks in her mind, “My god! I never knew that Davis was so hot and handsome! But then again, he has been training with his Solar Senshi powers for two years and his other powers as well! Anyway, I can't think that about Daisuke.” Kari asks Davis, “Did you have another nightmare?”
 
Davis tells Kari, “Not exactly, Kari.”
 
Kari asks Davis, “Do you want to talk about it?”
 
Davis thinks about for a few seconds and then says, with a smile, “Sure. I would be glad to talk about it, Kari.” Kari smiles at Davis and the two of them start to talk about the `dream' that Davis had this very night.
 
(The next morning; Inside of Tuxedo Mask's apartment home)
 
In the middle of the Saturday morning, we find the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask observing Sailor Mercury as she observes Sailor Sun's wounds using her scanner.
 
Sailor Mercury tells everyone, including Sailor Sun, “Well, by the looks of it, your wounds have totally healed and your ribs have been repaired, but your energy is still quite weak and you're ribs are still going to be sore until the end of today.”
 
Sailor Sun says, “Thanks a lot for your help, but now, I will be going . . .” Sailor Sun, wincing from the pain of her healed, but sore ribs, goes into a sitting position, but she is stopped from getting up by Sailor Uranus.
 
Sailor Uranus states, “Not yet, you aren't. From what we know, you hold one of the `keys' to the Earth's future, so, we are not going to let you leave just you can get caught.”
 
Sailor Sun says, sarcastically, “Thanks for the concern, but I don't need to be babysat.”
 
Sailor Uranus states, with a grin, “I know. However, we know that you are still holding information back from us. Plus, I think you know more about the taiyou-no-hime than you think.”
 
Sailor Sun exclaims, annoyed, “Geez! What does it take for you to know that I only know what you know?!”
 
Sailor Uranus says, “Well, out of all of us, only Sailor Moon and you use transformation brooches to turn into Sailor Senshi. The rest of us use henshin wands and as you know, Sailor Moon's brooch contains the Silver Crystal, but I wonder what's inside your brooch.”
 
Sailor Sun roars out, angrily, “Hey, touch my brooch and you are going to get it! Believe me, I'm not a girl that you want to get mad.”
 
Sailor Venus says, trying to settle down Uranus and Sun, “Come on, you, two, all of us, expect for Tuxedo Mask, are Sailor Senshi, here, so . . .” Sailor Venus' right high-heeled shoe then hits something under the bed and she asks, “What the?”
 
Sailor Sun thinks in her mind, “Showtime!” Sailor Venus then takes a silver tiara with the sun sigil in the center from under the bed.
 
Sailor Venus asks, “What's this?”
 
Sailor Sun then says, “Hey, thanks for saving me and patching me up . . . but it's time I go!” Sailor Sun uses her telekinetic powers to grab her D-3 into her right hand and she exclaims, as she closes her eyes, “Renamon, close your eyes! Sun Tiara Flash!” The tiara that Sailor Sun create then flies out of Sailor Venus' hands and into the air and before Tuxedo Mask or any of the scouts could react, the tiara sends a blinding flash of light into the room, temporary impairing the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask.
 
Tuxedo Mask exclaims, “My eyes! I can't see!”
 
Sailor Sun jumps off the bed, to the window, and exclaims, “Don't worry, the blindness will only last for a minute or two, but by the time that you will see again, I will be out of here! Later!” Sailor Sun then prepares to shatter the window with one powerful kick from her right high-heeled boot.
 
(In the streets below Tuxedo Mask's apartment complex; on the meanwhile)
 
Just below the streets of Tuxedo Mask's apartment, we find Yugi Moto and his friends, all of whom have duel disks on their arms, walking down the street and searching for someone. Solar Moon and the others have contacted them and told them that Sailor Sun was missing. The Pharaoh and the others agreed to help, but they did `wish' for a little more information on what was happening around Juuban. Feeling that they should have a better idea what's happening, our Digidestined team told them about the Digital World, the Digimon, the Digidestined, the Silver Millennium, the Moon and Sun Kingdoms, the origin of the Sailor and Solar Senshi with the tsuki-no-hime AKA Sailor Moon's past life, and the search for the three sacred artifacts along with the tsuki-no-ouji and taiyou-no-hime, making sure that they kept out `certain details'.
 
Tea tells Yugi, “Wow, Yugi. I can't believe that the Sailor Senshi is reincarnated princesses and that Sailor Moon is actually a princess from an ancient kingdom on the moon that the other Sailor Scouts are supposed to protect.”
 
Yugi nods his head and says, “And that Tuxedo Mask is the reincarnation of Sailor Moon's beloved prince.”
 
Joey states, “This sounds like something from a sci-fi movie and overdone opera.”
 
Tea then states, “Well, I think that it is romantic about how true love survived even death and rebirth.”
 
Tristan tells Tea, “You would Tea.”
 
Yugi tells his three friends, “Okay, guys. We need to find Sailor Sun and hope that she is okay. Based on what Solar Moon and his friends said, finding these two `people' known as the tsuki-no-ouji and taiyou-no-hime could be very important and the fate of the world is at stake. From what we know, the Moon Heart Crystal, Sun Soul Emerald, and Star Spirit Diamond are the treasures in the vision that the Pharaoh and I got from the Millennium Necklace.
 
Joey asks Yugi, “How can you be sure all of this is true, Yugi?”
 
Yugi replies, simply, “Because the Pharaoh believes them and in my heart, I believe the same. You see, the Pharaoh thinks . . . no, knows that these two kingdoms in space are connected with his ancient past.”
 
Tea gasps in shock and states, stunned, “Do you know that the Pharaoh regained memories of his past?”
 
Yugi tells Tea, “Just some brief images and short flashes, but yes, the Pharaoh knows that they are part of his past. Images of a beautiful queen with a golden crescent moon mark on her forehead, the same one that Solar Moon and Sailor Moon have on their foreheads, coming to his kingdom while his father was still ruling, through the Pharaoh still doesn't know anything about his father with a group of children that the Pharaoh thinks are her children. Plus, they told us that the final years of these two kingdoms were around the time that his spirit was sealed into the Millennium Puzzle and the great battles that he fought to end the Shadow Games.”
 
Tristan then states, “So, if we find this taiyou-no-hime and tsuki-no-ouji, do you think that the Pharaoh might get his memories back without us needing to go to Egypt?”
 
Yugi's Millennium Puzzle glows and he calls out, “YU-GI-OH!” After the bright flash of the Millennium Puzzle fades, Yami stands in place of Yugi Moto.
 
Yami tells Tristan, “There is a possibility that this `Moon Prince' and `Sun Princess' could help me recover my ancient memories, but for now, the world's safety is more important than finding out my past and we need to find Sailor Sun.”
 
Just then a loud crash is heard and Joey exclaims, as he looks up to see falling glass raining down on them, “Heads up!” Yami knocks Tea out of the way while Joey and Tristan jump out of the way of the falling glass as it lands on the ground.
 
Yami asks Tea, “Are you okay?”
 
Tea nods her head and says, “Thanks, Pharaoh.”
 
Yami asks Joey and Tristan, “Are the two of you all right?”
 
Joey exclaims, in his usual confident tone, “Hey, it is going to take more than glass to hurt us!”
 
Tea looks to the other side of the streets, points, and exclaims, “Hey, look who it is!” When everyone looks to where Tea is pointing at, they are stunned to see Sailor Sun on the other side of the street, but with her sore ribs, she needs Renamon for support.
 
Renamon asks Sailor Sun, “Are you going to all right to travel?”
 
Sailor Sun replies, “I'm just fine, Renamon. Let's get home.”
 
Yami then senses a dark presence, looks to the source, and then exclaims to Sailor Sun, “Sailor Sun, look out! Above you!” Sailor Sun and Renamon look at Pharaoh and then above them, when they sense the dark presence and gasp to see Piedmon dropping down from the sky on them.
 
Sailor Sun exclaims, “Jump, Renamon!” Sailor Sun and Renamon jump out of the way in time as Piedmon lands on the ground that they were on like a ton of bricks, sending debris into the air and greatly cracking the concrete. Sailor Sun and Renamon land on the ground safely, but Sailor Sun goes on one knee and winches in pain from her sore ribs.
 
Piedmon tells Sailor Sun, with an evil smile, “Well, I see that you are starting to run before you can walk, my dear. With your energy still at such pathetic low levels, this won't so fun. However, maybe I can torture you for a while.”
 
On the meanwhile, Yami and his friends, seeing what's happening, are stunned about the `surprise attack', but then Tristan says, “I don't know how that clown is, but I do know he is trouble.”
 
Yami tells everyone, “Preparing you duel disks and your decks, everyone.” Everyone activates their duel disks and Yami's Millennium Puzzle starts to glow with a bright light as it sends energy into their duel disks and dueling decks while on the meanwhile, Tea activates the `homing beacon' on the communicator that Sailor Star had given her.
 
However, back to Sailor Sun and Renamon, Renamon tells her partner, “You can't fight him in your condition. I will take care of this clown.”
 
Sailor Sun tells Renamon, “You won't stand a chance unless you digivolve and I'm strong enough to do give you the strength.” Sailor Sun's D-3 and crest start blazing with bright lights as a beam of light comes out of Sailor Sun's D-3, hits Renamon on the back, and Renamon does a back-flip as her digivolution starts.
 
Digivolution
 
“Renamon Warp-Digivolve to . . . Sakuyamon!”
 
End Digivolution
 
Tristan exclaims, amazed at Renamon's digivolution, “Whoa! That human fox thing just turned into some kind of . . . shaman girl.”
 
Piedmon says, amused, “Well, I can see that you can go into your own Mega form. This should be fun.”
 
Sakuyamon tells Piedmon, “Not as fun for you as for me.” Sakuyamon then rushes Piedmon with her staff and Piedmon draws two of his swords with the two of them attacking each other with their weapons when they close. After one minute, Sakuyamon blocks one sword swipe with his staff, but Piedmon prepares to impale Sakuyamon with his other sword. However, before the sword could hit, Sakuyamon teleports away just in time, much to Piedmon's shock. Piedmon looks around for his opponent and then Sakuyamon's voice calls out, “Looking for me?” When Piedmon looks to the source of the voice, he only gets a right ball of a high-heel boot in his face that causes him to get flung into the street, cracking the ground when he lands in the middle of the street.
 
When Piedmon gets to his feet, he says, “Tricky little fox.”
 
However, Sakuyamon's voice calls out, “Trickier than you know and can ever imagine, Piedmon.” Sakuyamon then teleports in front of Piedmon and smashes the top of her staff on his head before teleporting away. Piedmon gets to his feet, Sakuyamon teleports behind and above him, but Piedmon quickly does an about-face and grabs Sakuyamon's right leg, much to her shock.
 
Piedmon says, with an evil sly grin on his lips, “Not this time, my little minx.” Piedmon, with his super-strength, slams Sakuyamon, her back towards the street, onto the concrete ground, really hard, and Sakuyamon screams out in extreme pain. Piedmon, with a sadistic laugh, then does the same thing to Sakuyamon, once again.
 
Sailor Sun sees this and exclaims, in horror, “Sakuyamon!” Sailor Sun draws her sword and prepares to join the battle, even through she is still weak and somewhat injured from her last battle with the evil Dark Master.
 
Piedmon sees what Sailor Sun is about to do and says, in a dark tone, “If you want your precious partner back, my little sun spot, all you had to do was ask.” Piedmon then throws Sakuyamon's stunned form at Sailor Sun and Sakuyamon slams into her partner at incredible speed, knocking them both down and stunning them for the moment. Piedmon says, in a confident dark smirk, “Oh, dear. They are dropping like flies.”
 
Just then a familiar female voice exclaims, “Hold it right there, clown!” When everyone looks to the source, they find Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask, and the other Sailor Scouts looking standing on the other side of street, facing Piedmon.
 
Piedmon sighs and asks, annoyed, “Again?”
 
Sailor Mars exclaims, in a strong tone, “Yeah, what about us?!”
 
Piedmon gives a sly grin and says, “I've got to admit: You, girls, and your male friend, there, manage to beat me, once. But that was only because that little sun spot badly injured, however, since I'm at full strength . . .” Piedmon then summons a huge whirlwind that knocks every one of the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask down to the ground and roars out, finishing his `statement', “ . . . You are now nothing to me! Trump Sword!” Piedmon then throws his four swords at the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask, ready to impale some of them.
 
However, a voice roars out, “Dark Magician, Dark Magic Attack!” Just then a sphere of dark mystic energy appears and destroys all four of Piedmon's swords. When everyone looks to the source of the attack, they see Dark Magician (2500/2100) besides Yami and Red-Eyes Black Dragon (2400/2000) floating besides Joey Wheeler.
 
Joey then commands, “Now, Red-Eyes, Inferno Fire Blast!” Red-Eyes Black Dragon then fires a sphere of flame energy at Piedmon and he roars out in pain as Red-Eyes' attack sends him backwards twenty feet. Joey exclaims, excited, “All right, right on the nose! How do you like that creep?!”
 
Tea tells Joey, “Don't start celebrating, yet, Joey! He is still standing.” Tea takes a card from her deck, puts it on her duel disk, and exclaims, “Come on out, Dark Magician Girl!” A bright light forms in front of Tea and Dark Magician Girl (2000/1700) appears in front of Tea Gardner.
 
Tristan puts two cards on his duel disk and shouts out, “Lava and Swamp Battleguards, you're on!” In front of Tristan Taylor, Lava Battleguard (1550/1800) and Swamp Battleguard (1800/1500) appears in front of our duelist, through Tristan isn't much of a duelist.
 
Tea commands, “Go, Dark Magician Girl! Give that creep a king-sized butt kicking with Dark Burning Attack!” Dark Magician Girl blasts Piedmon with her powerful mystical beam of energy and Piedmon barely manages to block it.
 
Sailor Jupiter asks, seeing what's happening, “Okay, I'm lost. How can holograms be doing that?”
 
Sailor Pluto points to Yami and the Millennium Puzzle and states, “Those monsters aren't holograms. The Pharaoh of Egypt is using the powers of his Millennium Puzzle to summon real-life Shadow Monsters through the Duel Monster playing cards.”
 
Sailor Mars states, “Well, that's new.”
 
Tristan then commands, “Now, Lava and Swamp Battleguards! Trounce this clown!” The two Battleguards then charge at the evil Mega Digimon, but Piedmon only grins at the effort and before the attack could hit, he jumps high into the air and floats there.
 
Piedmon yells out, “Clown Trick!” Piedmon then fires a sphere of energy at the two monsters and they are destroyed with one attack.
 
Tristan exclaims, in shock, “No way!”
 
Piedmon exclaims, “Way, my young friend!” Piedmon tells Yami, “Nice try, Pharaoh! I know all about you and the powers of your Millennium Puzzle! If you think a few Shadow Monsters are going to stop me, then you had better think again! You need a few more tricks, Pharaoh!”
 
Just then a familiar male voice exclaims, “Or how about a few more friends, bastard?!” When everyone looks to the source of the voice, they see Solar Moon, Sailor Star, the Digital Knights, on their Digi-Galaxy Riders, Paildramon, Shakkoumon, Angewomon, ShadowAngewomon, and Aquilamon flying through the air in the air.
 
Tea exclaims, happily, “All right! You're here!”
 
Sailor Star tells Tea, “We've received the signal from the communicator that I gave you, Tea!”
 
Solar Moon creates a duel disk on his left arm and just above his Senshi morpher, puts a dueling deck inside, and calls out to Yami, “Hey, Pharaoh! Don't mind lend a little Shadow Power?!”
 
Yami nods his head and exclaims, “Right!” Yami then sends some energy from his Millennium Puzzle into Solar Moon's duel disk and he draws four cards from his deck.
 
Tristan asks Joey, “What could he be planning?”
 
Joey replies, annoyed, “Hey, you are asking me?!”
 
Solar Moon then displays three Blue-Eyes White Dragon (3000/2500) cards and a Polymerization card, shouting out, “Now, I call my Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon to the field!” Just then the three Blue-Eyes White Dragons appear and go inside of the fusion vortex.
 
Joey exclaims, stunned at seeing Blue-Eyes White Dragons, “Wait! Where did he get those dragons?! I thought only Kaiba owned Blue-Eyes!” Out of the fusion vortex, Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (4500/3800) appears while the fusion monster card comes out of Solar Moon's fusion monster deck and goes on his duel disk.
 
Sailor Star tells Yami, “Now, the rest is up to you, Pharaoh!”
 
Yami thinks in his mind, “What does she mean by that?”
 
Yugi then tells Yami, telepathically, “She means Black Luster Soldier!”
 
Yami gasps and tells Yugi, mentally, realizing what the plan is, “Yes, of course! Master of Dragon Soldier!” Yami takes out the Black Luster Ritual spell card and shouts out, “Now, I play Black Luster Ritual!” Just then the Black Luster Ritual appears in front of Yami, Yami sends his Valkyrion the Magna Warrior (3500/3800) card to the graveyard, which causes the monster mention to go inside of the Black Luster Ritual, and Yami declares, “Now, I send my Valkyrion the Magna Warrior to the graveyard to summon Black Luster Soldier!” Out of the Black Luster Ritual, Black Luster Soldier (3000/2500) appears in front of Yami while the ritual monster card goes from Yami's deck onto his duel disk. Yami then uses another Polymerization card and shouts out, “Now, I play Polymerization! I fuse Solar Moon's Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon with my Black Luster Soldier!” Just then Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Black Luster Soldier goes inside of another fusion vortex and are engulfed in a bright light. Yami then declares, “Behold, Master of Dragon Soldier!” When the light dies down, Master of Dragon Soldier (5000/4500) is in place of Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon and Black Luster Soldier.
 
Yami and Solar Moon call out, “Go, Dragon Saber Blast!” With a mighty roar, Master of Dragon Soldier then fires its attack at Piedmon and the evil Mega Digimon tries to hold it back, but it manages to break through and Piedmon roars out as he is blasted by the attack. However, when the blast dies down, Piedmon, through badly burned, is still standing.
 
Solar Moon then shouts out, “Now, guys, give him the butt kicking that he deserves!”
 
The Digimon nod their heads and call out in unison, “Right!”
 
Desperado Blaster!”
 
Celestial Arrow!”
 
Blast Rings!”
 
Justice Beams!”
 
Hidden Light!”
 
Spirit Strike!”
 
Just then Piedmon roars out in more pain as energy bullets, an arrow of pure white light, pink rings of energy, two orange beams of holy energy, a sphere of light from the shadows, and three rainbow colored fox spirit slam into him at the same time, causing a powerful explosion and Piedmon's damage becomes even worse.
 
Digital Knight Yolei exclaims, “Our turn! Time to wipe that smile off that clowns face!”
 
Wind Cutters!”
 
Light Specter Blaster!”
 
Sting Rockets!”
 
Justice Shock!”
 
Digital Knight Yolei launches blades made of wind, Digital Knight Kari fires a beam of pink light from her specter, Digital Knight Ken fires rockets like Stingmon's `stingers' from a `summoned' rocket launcher on his right gantlet, and Digital Knight Cody launches electrical holy energy from his sword. When all of the attacks combine, they rip into Piedmon even more and he roars out in pain.
 
Piedmon tries to make an escape, but Digital Knight TK states, “Hey! Hold it! Starlight Seal!” Digital Knight TK entraps Piedmon in a star-shaped yellow mystical seal and even through our Digidestined of Hope is straining to hold him, thanks to Piedmon's weakened condition, Piedmon is trapped in Digital Knight TK's seal.
 
While Solar Moon and Sailor Star go over to Sailor Sun, who stumbling on her feet, Sailor Venus exclaims, “Hey, don't forget about us!”
 
Venus Love and Beauty Shock!”
 
Jupiter Oak Evolution!”
 
Mars Fire Sniper!”
 
Sailor Venus, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Mars launch their most powerful attacks at Piedmon and battering him even more, but on the meanwhile, Solar Moon, Sailor Sun, and Sailor Star combine their weapons, together, to combine their energies. While they are preparing their attack, Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask, and Digital Knight Kari see Solar Moon, Sailor Sun, and Sailor Star transform into images of three new people. First, there is someone with white prince-type clothing under silver armor like Prince Endymon's armor in design, silvery-white hair in Davis' hair style, golden crescent moon mark on his forehead, and with a belt containing a sheath for a beautiful sword in place of Solar Moon, the image of Princess Juniper that Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask saw in their `dream' in place of Sailor Sun, and another royal female with Sailor Star's hairstyle, royal type white crown with a eight-pointed silver star jewel in the center of the crown on her forehead, and having a pure angelic white and silver version of Neo-Queen Serenity's dress with silver wings coming out of the back of the dress. However, the images of this prince and two princesses fade away and Solar Moon, Sailor Sun, and Sailor Star are back where they are supposed to be.
 
Sailor Moon, Tuxedo Mask, and Digital Knight Kari think in their minds at the same time, “What was that?!” However, no one else notices this very brief transformation as well as strange symbol starting to form on Digital Knight Kari's forehead and the three Digidestined Senshi is preparing to attack.
 
Sailor Star exclaims, in a strong tone, “Time to end this, you overgrown clown!”
 
The three Senshi, Solar Moon, Sailor Sun, and Sailor Star, yell out in unison, “Trinity Eclipse!” They gather a sphere of solar energy, moonlight energy, and starlight energy and that sphere transforms into a huge phoenix made this energy which launches right at the trapped Dark Master.
 
Yami then commands, “Master of Dragon Soldier, help end this with Dragon Saber Blast!” Master of Dragon Soldier then fires its attack that hits the trapped Piedmon at the same time that Solar Moon's, Sailor Sun's, and Sailor Star's combined attack hits him. In one huge explosion that shatters all of the windows in a four mile radius of the battle, Piedmon is engulfed in aurora, gold, and silver colored energy and screams out in extreme pain and agony as he is totally deleted into data particles.
 
Digital Knight Yolei exclaims, happily, “All right! That clown is gone for good! Perfecto!” Soon after, Solar Moon, Yami, and his friends de-activate their duel disk and the monsters that were summoned through them and Yami's Millennium Puzzle were gone.
 
Sailor Mars, when she hears Digital Knight Yolei's `statements', thinks in her mind, “Didn't I hear that word `Perfecto' before from someone?”
 
Sailor Star asks Sailor Sun, “Sun, are you going to be okay?”
 
Sailor Sun smiles and says, “Yeah, I'm going to be just fine.” Sailor Sun motions to Tuxedo Mask and the Sailor Scouts and she says, “The Sailor Scouts and their friend, Tuxedo Mask, saved me and patched me up when that overgrown jerk badly injured me.”
 
Sailor Mars states, drolly, “Yeah, you thanked us by blinding with that attack you used.”
 
Sailor Sun tells Sailor Mars, “Well, you were kind of keeping me prisoner to learn more about my friend's and my world as well as us.” Sailor Sun whispers to Solar Moon, “Don't worry, bro, I didn't tell them anything important that they would find us out.” Solar Moon slightly nods his head in agreement with his elder sister.
 
Digital Knight Ken tells the Sailor Scouts, “Thank you for saving her. If she told you more about us, then you must know that she is part of our family and we would hate it if we lost her.”
 
Sailor Venus exclaims, with her happy smile and excited tone, “No problem!” Digital Knight TK couldn't help, but blush at Sailor Venus' `bright' attitude.
 
Sailor Sun tells Solar Moon, “Before we go, you need to know that they think that you are the `key' to finding the tsuki-no-ouji!”
 
Solar Moon exclaims, flabbergasted, “What?! Hey, I never met the guy and I supposed to know where he is or something?! If I knew, I wouldn't be looking for him!”
 
Sailor Sun tells the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask, “And there you have it.”
 
Sailor Uranus says, in her serious tone, “Fine. However, somehow, you do contain the secret to finding the taiyou-no-hime and tsuki-no-ouji and we are going to find out what it is.”
 
Sailor Star shrugs her shoulders and says, “Fine by us, but we've got our mission to do and you had better watch out.”
 
Sailor Mars asks, curiously, “Why is that?”
 
Sailor Sun says, with a sly smirk, “We are going to find out who you really are, sooner or later. If you are going to tell us or not, it is up to you.”
 
Solar Moon exclaims, “Anyway, later! We've got to get our . . . `home base'! Digi-Galaxy Rider, hang ten!” Solar Moon's Digi-Galaxy Rider appears in front of him and Sailor Sun is helped on by Solar Moon and Sakuyamon. Solar Moon exclaims, “Let's go team!” Our heroes and heroines, human and Digimon, then take to the air and fly away.
 
Sailor Star calls out to Yami, “Thanks a lot, Yami! Appreciated the help!”
 
Joey exclaims, excitedly, “Just call us anytime!” During this time, everyone, expect for Yami, didn't notice that the God Cards in Yugi's/Yami's deck were glowing and he stared at the cards and the leaving heroes until they were gone, in which the God Cards stopped glowing. Yami's Millennium Puzzle glows and he reverts back to Yugi, but when Yugi and his friends look to where the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask `are', they were already gone.
 
Yugi states, surprised, “They're gone!”
 
Tea tells Yugi, “They are super-heroes, Yugi! I don't think that they have time for autographs.”
 
Tristan states, “Anyway, we had better get going. Something tells me that things are going to get intense, sooner or later, and we are going to be needed again.”
 
Joey tells Tristan, “With us, it is no surprise. Whenever we are together, this kind of stuff happens all of the time.”
 
Tristan nods his head and states, “No kidding.” Yugi and his friends run off towards the nearest bus station to find a bus back to Domino City while the Pharaoh, back inside of the Millennium Puzzle, wonders about why the God Cards glowed in reaction to the newest heroes in Juuban. On the meanwhile, the Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask watched them leave from the roof of Tuxedo Mask's apartment complex where his home is in.
 
Sailor Neptune says, “So, they've made contacts with this ancient Pharaoh and his friends.”
 
Sailor Pluto comments, “Their aid helped all of us beat that powerful Digimon.”
 
Sailor Mars then states, “However, it looks like that Sailor Sun, Sailor Star, Solar Moon, and his friends are trying to find out who we are as much as we are trying to find out who they are.”
 
Sailor Neptune then says to Sailor Moon, “Sailor Moon, about your dream of your sister . . .”
 
Sailor Moon asks Sailor Neptune, “What about it Neptune?”
 
Sailor Saturn says, “Neptune-san and Uranus-san think that taiyou-no-hime's and tsuki-no-ouji's awakenings are very close and they are going to `reveal' themselves to us and whole world, soon.”
 
Sailor Jupiter states, “If that's true, we have to keep those guys safe until it is time because something tells me that if we don't, then all that we worked for. For the peaceful future, Crystal Tokyo, will all be lost.”
 
Sailor Pluto tells Sailor Jupiter, solemnly, “Unfortunately, Jupiter, I fear that it will be the truth. If the tsuki-no-ouji and taiyou-no-hime are destroyed, then the evil forces will most likely get their hands on the three sacred artifacts and all will be lost.”
 
Sailor Mars says, seriously, “We have to find them, soon, and keep those three new Senshi and those `Digital Knights' safe because when we find Sailor Moon's brother and sister, they might be the only way to awaken them.”
 
Sailor Venus asks, curiously, “Are you sure, Mars?”
 
Sailor Mars replies, shaking her head, “Not sure, but it is just a feeling that I'm having.”
 
Sailor Mercury says, “We had better find a place to transform back.”
 
Sailor Moon tells Tuxedo Mask, “Sorry about what happened to your window.”
 
Tuxedo Mask tells Sailor Moon, with a smile, “Windows can be replaced, Serena-chan.” Tuxedo Mask then says, seriously, “Currently, we have more serious things to worry about than broken windows.”
 
Sailor Moon nods her head in agreement and states, “Right.” The Sailor Scouts and Tuxedo Mask bound off to find a place to turn back into their `civilian forms', through many more questions are on their minds.
 
(Inside of the Digimon Empress' headquarters; shortly after the battle)
 
As she watched Piedmon's defeat on the screen, the Digimon Empress gives a blood curdling roar of pure anger that would make most men's, human's and Digimon's, heart jump in fear.
 
Apotheosismon asks his mistress, “My Empress, what is the matter?”
 
The Digimon Empress pointing to the screens and exclaims, angrily, “This is what's the matter! That fool, Piedmon, got himself deleted by those rotten Scouts, Digidestined, and as a `added bonus', the Pharaoh and his friends also lent a hand!”
 
Apotheosismon tells his Empress, in a dark tone, “Calm, my empress. Piedmon's defeat is nothing to our great plans.” Apotheosismon then displays the screen with the prisons containing the six trapped Digidestined and their Digimon partners and says, with a dark smile on his lips, “As long as we have their friends and they can't find them, our plans are nowhere near finished.”
 
The Digimon Empress sighs and replies, “Yes, my darling master. You are correct.”
 
Just then a Datamon comes up to Apotheosismon and the Digimon Empress, exclaiming, “My lady empress, you should see this!”
 
Digimon Empress asks, drolly, “What is it now?”
 
The Datamon snaps his fingers, a hologram screen showing the `stats' for Sailor Moon, Solar Moon, Sailor Sun, and Sailor Star appears, and the Datamon says, pointing to the stats of Solar Moon and Sailor Sun, “We've notice something mysterious happening to the bearer of Miracles and bearer of Destiny since the start of our battles with them.”
 
The Digimon Empress asks, curiously, “What do you mean by `mysterious'?”
 
The Datamon replies, “Well, it seems that they are `changing'.”
 
Apotheosismon asks, perplexed, “What do you mean by `changing'?”
 
Datamon replies, “Well, you see, there have been slight changes in their physiology and their auras that's been going on for sometime and we found that these `changes' in their aura are making them produce life-energy that's not seen on this planet as well as possible accelerated maturity, physical and sexually, and life-span extension, through that might not been seen until later on. Plus, we found out that these `changes' have been going on for the time period for over two years, through it seems that these `changes' were very slight and tiny until they started battling our forces when they came to this world to find their friends.”
 
The Digimon Empress asks, curiously, “Did these `changes' in both Motomiyas start when they got their Senshi powers?”
 
Datamon responds, “There is 99.99 percent chance that these `changes' started on the day that they gained their powers as Solar Moon and Sailor Sun. Plus, there is 90 percent correlation of their `new energies' with the energies produced by Sailor Moon and Sailor Star, which is causing similar effects to them.”
 
Digimon Empress tells Datamon, “You are dismissed!” The Datamon bows and walks away while the Digimon Empress looks at her master and asks, “What could this mean, my lord?”
 
Apotheosismon says, in a real serious tone, “I'm not really sure, my darling. However, it would be wise to keep an eye on those two until we find out what's happening to them.” Apotheosismon thinks in his mind, “Who are you? What are you really? What secrets do you and your sister carries, Miracles? Could you and your sister be . . .?” As Apotheosismon and the Digimon Empress start to wonder what's happening to our Digidestined of Miracles and Destiny, we can only wonder the same and wonder what is going to be in store for them in the future. . .
 
Next time in Chapter 6: Sisters of the Stars: Another week passes in Juuban without incident at all and the Digidestined try to take it easy as much as possible why they continue their search for the three sacred artifacts and the tsuki-no-ouji and taiyou-no-hime. However, with the revelation that Davis and Jun might be more connected to them that everyone, including our two Motomiyas, originally thought, Orion and Gennai wonder if it isn't time to rethink their `strategy'. On the meanwhile, strange things are happening to our Digidestined of Light, including mysterious dreams of the tsuki-no-ouji and another mysterious princess that looks a lot like her and her strength, speed, and agility is starting to get mysterious stronger and better. However, the `break' is over when they learn of `mysterious happening' in Tomoeda district in Tokyo and our heroes, figuring out that it is Digimon-related, head over to Tomoeda during one weekend to find out what's going on. When they get there, they find out that this time it isn't the Digimon Empress that's attacking the `town' and its people. It is Daemon, freed from the Dark Ocean, and the Daemon Corps, revived from the dead by Daemon's new dark powers. When our heroes, human and Digimon, are surprised attacked by Daemon's minions, they get some help from friendly neighborhood Cardcaptor, Sakura Avalon, and her friends as well as her mystical Star Cards, transformed from the Clow Cards by our Mistress of the Clow. Making friends with Sakura, Madison, Meilin, Kero, and even Sakura's boyfriend, Li Showron, the Digidestined and their Digimon reveals about the world they came from, the enemies that they face, and their current situation. However, Daemon, finding the computer that Mimete is trapped in, releases her from the computer and allows her to gather pure hearts with some new and improved Heart Snatchers to allow Daemon to gain more power. During the battle with Mimete and her `minions' that follows, Orion and the other heroes find out that Sakura is the reincarnation of Sailor Constellation, the second mortal daughter of Chronos, through not through Queen Serenity, and Kairi's half-sister from the Silver Millennium, Madison is the reincarnation of Sailor Nebula, Sailor Senshi of the Cosmic Storms and one of Sakura's and Kairi's guardians, and Meilin is the reincarnation of Sailor Aurora, Sailor Senshi of the Rainbow Lights and another of Sakura's and Kairi's guardians. With three new Sailor Scouts on their side, can our Digital Heroes stop Mimete and Daemon from carrying out their vicious plans and steal people's hearts? Hopefully, things will work out on the next Sailor Moon X: Digital Heroes!
 
Anyway, I'm back and here is more of my story! I hope that you will like it! Currently, the romances in this story are Taiora, Daikari, Rukato, Takumi, Junato, Mimi/Joe, TK/Mina, Ami/Izzy, Serena/Darien, Yami/Tea, and Sakura/Li. The other romances that I'm planning to make are still in the `planning stages' and if you have any ideas for romances for Rei, Lita, or any of the non-coupled heroes and heroines at the moment, just send me a e-mail or tell me through a review and I will see what I can do. Now, with all of the crossovers settled, I've gained new ideas for this story, but you won't see them until later. Next, before I go, I would like to give credit to Fanfiction author, joyfulsara, and this author's story of `Sailor Universe!' for the idea of Sakura's heritage in the Silver Millennium and her connection to Serena, Davis, Jun, and Trista as well since the idea came from this author's story. Finally, please read and review, I will read your reviews as soon as possible, and I will see you later, Crossover Fans! Later for now!