Crossover Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto 5Ds: Shinobi Signers ❯ Raging Psychic Waterfall ( Chapter 29 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Okay, everyone, this is the first chapter that Naruto isn’t going to have a starting role in! Easy, everyone! He’ll be back soon! However, I need to make sure that the other characters have plenty of ‘screen time’ in my story as well. Limiting the size of each chapter to write them as quickly as possible makes it difficult to give all of the characters a good amount of time each chapter so I have to adapt and try my best to make it work. Anyway, after a few chapters, Sasuke Uchiha is about to make his comeback, but what his future will hold for him? You are going to have to read and find out, everyone!

I DO NOT own Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5ds/Zexal, Naruto, Final Fantasy: Dissidia, Dead or Alive, Ninja Garden, Digimon, Sailor Moon, Kingdom Hearts, any of the characters, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop, Dead or Alive and Ninja Gaiden series are owned/licensed by Tomonobu Itagaki and Tecmo, Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, and Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot!

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, and possible death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and possible X-rated adult themes/situations that some readers might consider disturbing!

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

Naruto 5Ds: Shinobi Signers

Chapter 29: Raging Psychic Waterfall

At this moment, we find ourselves within one of Orochimaru’s bases where we find a familiar face in the form of Sasuke Uchiha, but he is beaten, his clothes cut and torn, and he is breathing heavily as he looks at the form of Sailor Charon in front of him. He charges at her, but she easily sends him face-first into the dirt.

Sailor Charon tells him, “Please little man, I have faced foes for millennia and existed longer than your ancestor, Madara Uchiha. Do you really think that you can take me on?”

Sasuke asks, after spitting out some blood, “Who are you?”

Sailor Charon replies, “I am Sailor Charon, the Soldier of Destiny. I can see into many of the possible futures and see the possibly destinies of many.”

Sasuke asks, curiously, “Possible futures?”

Sailor Charon tells Sasuke, “Unlike what some people think, the future and destiny is molded by the choices that we make. True, sometimes people don’t have control on what happens to them, but that only happen because of a choice that they made beforehand. I have the power to see into those possibilities and I’m here to tell you that your future isn’t looking bright, but then again, you already knew that.”

Sasuke asks, seriously, “So, you know about that so-called seer?”

Sailor Charon says, with a plain tone, “He is a seer and what he told you is true. I’ve seen your future as you continue this path and while you will achieve your goal, your end will come at the hands of the person that defeated you at the Valley of Ends.”

Sasuke gains an angered expression and he yells out, “That Dobe just got lucky…!!”

Sailor Charon grabs him by the neck and she tells her, “That so-called Dobe, who is a friend of my princess who is also the sixth Signer, let you live on his whim! He could have rammed his jutsu into your heart and obliterated you with one move! He let you live on his mercy!” Sailor Charon throws Sasuke to the ground and she tells him, pointing his Keyblade at his neck, “As long as you continue on this path, your final destruction is assured! And there is more!”

Sasuke asks, with a sneer, “More?”

Sailor Charon tells Sasuke, with a smirk, “After your demise, the Uchiha clan man will be dragged through the mud and in the future, people shall forever spit upon the name Uchiha especially yours while the name ‘Namikaze’ and ‘Uzumaki’ shall be revered in honor throughout the Elemental Countries. And Naruto’s name shall mean ‘Destroy of Uchiha scum’.”

Sasuke yells out, angrily, “Lies! How dare you…?!” However, Sailor Charon puts the tip of her Keyblade on his forehead and Sasuke screams out in pain as images fill his mind including images of the Leaf Village burning pictures with the Uchiha clan family crest on it.

When the images fade away, Sailor Charon tells him, “I’ve shown you the legacy of your clan if you continue on this path, Sasuke Uchiha. It has already begun since the Fifth Hokage has given your clan grounds and everything else that once belonged to your clan to the Namikaze and Uzumaki clans already as ‘payment’ for your ‘misdeeds’ against Naruto.”

Sasuke yells out, his breath haggard, “What?”

Sailor Charon tells him, sternly, “It is your fair and just punishment for your crimes, Uchiha! You have betrayed and abandoned your teammates and your village! Now, you have a price on your head and it is only because of your teammate’s feelings that you haven’t been give a ‘kill on sight’ order by the Fifth Hokage! But then again, it isn’t any other Leaf ninja that’s going to be your demise, is it? You’ve experienced Naruto’s power and you know, deep down, that while you gain greater strength, his power will leap far beyond you. You can’t beat him with hatred. The power of Signer Naruto’s will, determination, and heart will beat your hatred anytime and anywhere. Just I did now. You tried your hate on me and I crushed you. And you said that you would do things your way, not the way that your brother said that you should.” Sasuke growls and yelps as Sailor Charon puts her high-heeled boot on his chest in which she says, sternly, “Don’t give me that, Uchiha! You knew well it is true! He said to use hatred and you are! He told you to focus on power and you are! You are too stupid to see that you are doing exactly what Itachi wants you to do!” Sasuke growls as he uses all of his remaining strength to throw Sailor Charon off him which she easily lands gracefully on his feet.

Sasuke says, weakly, “You… I will…” Sasuke, being too weak, collapses to the ground on his bottom and finds Sailor Charon’s Keyblade at his neck.

Sailor Charon says, with a plain tone, “What a fool. I thought that there was a chance that you would be different than the rest of your clan. I thought that you would be like Obito Uchiha, the comrade of Kakashi Hatake who became a hero when he lost his life to save his teammates, but then again, Obito and Naruto are exactly alike and you and Obito… That’s a laugh. Obito is the one of the few in your clan that knew better than let the Uchiha curse get the better of them.”

Sasuke asks, weakly, “Curse?”

Sailor Charon tells Sasuke, “Your eyes are cursed, Sasuke. Only people of your clan like Obito have ever escaped it, but in order to know what it is, you need to know about the ancestor that you and Naruto both share: The Six Path Sage, the all-father of all ninja of the Elemental Countries, and ancestor to the Senju, Uchiha, and even the Uzumaki clans.” Sasuke’s eyes widen in which Sailor Charon takes her Keyblade away, drops papers and a picture of a red haired girl with glasses, and she says, plainly, “If you wish to know, then you will reflect on my words and the images that I have shown you. Until you open your eyes and your mind, your future is decided. However, it is not too late to change, but you don’t have much time. Around three years, your end will come.” Sailor Charon then vanishes through some kind of teleportation leaving Sasuke to reflect on his defeat by her hands and her words.

(Heading to the Leaf Village; on the meanwhile)

In the Leaf Village, we find Davis Motomiya, the Fudo twins, Serena Tsukino, Jaden Yuki, Alexis Rhodes, Kalin, Sherry, and Veemon, Davis’ Digimon partner assembled in front of Leaf Village’s Duel Academy which is a combination of Leaf Village’s Ninja Academy with aspects of Neo Domino City’s Duel Academy very apparent in the design.

Jaden says, amazed, “Now, this is sweet!”

Kalin says, with a nod, “Not bad. They managed to combine elements of the Duel Academies back at home with their shinobi school around here.”

Just then a familiar female voice calls out, “That’s the general idea, Kalin-san.” Soon after, we see Trudge and Mina Simington walking over to them. Mina says, with a plain tone, “We wanted their Duel Academy to have an air of familiarity and their ninja school was a perfect base for that.”

Ryu says, with a nod, “That’s a good idea, Mina. By doing that, it won’t seem foreign to the people here and make adapting to it much easier.”

Trudge says, with a nod, “That’s the general idea, Ryu. However, it isn’t going to be too easy finding teachers for this part of the world.”

Sherry says, with a smile, “That’s why we are here, mon cher.”

Mina tells Alexis, “Miss Rhodes, we are glad that you took the teaching job here.”

Alexis says, with a smile, “No problem, but Jay-kun and I are still behind including on Turbo Dueling, Synchro Monsters, and such.”

Trudge says, with a grin, “True, but pretty much Duel Monsters is pretty much the same. You’ve got plenty of Fusion Monsters, Effect Monsters, and the whatnot. To be honest, there are plenty of duelists that don’t use Synchro Monsters.”

Mina says, with a sigh, “Through not all of them by choice. It is only because of the efforts of Yusei and the others that Neo Domino City has become better.”

Ayane tells Mina, “Don’t worry, Mina. We won’t let our parents efforts go in vein.”

Trudge says, with a grin, “And neither will we, kid. Anyway, Mina and I need to get back. We are top members of Sector Security and we have a big case to work on.”

Mina tells Ryu and Ayane, “We will let you know if anything comes up, but please be careful and try not to take any risks.”

Ryu says, with a nod, “We’ll try, Mina-san.” Soon enough, Mina and Trudge head over to a group of people from Neo Domino City as they prepare to head off with the Duel Academy of the Leaf Village going to start soon.

Jaden says, with a grin, “Man, this is going to be a sweet experience! I’m not really sure about Vice-Chancellor, but I think that it will be a sweet experience!”

Serena asks Jaden, “Jaden-san, if you are Vice-Chancellor, who is Chancellor?”

Alexis says, with a grin, “Leon is going to be Chancellor, Serena.”

There are plenty of gasps and Davis asks, curiously, “Isn’t it a bit weird to have your kid in a higher position than you?”

Alexis says, with a grin, “Normally, the parents aren’t younger than their kids.”

Veemon says, with a smile, “That’s a good point, Davis.”

Serena says, noticing a large group of kids of all ages, “Wow, the turnout is amazing.”

Just then a familiar elderly voice calls out, “Indeed, it is, Lady Serena.” Soon after, everyone looks to see Sarutobi with his grandson, Konohamaru, who has a Neo Domino City type Duel Disk attached to his left wrist, walking up towards them.

Ayane tells him, “Good morning to you, sir.”

Sarutobi replies, “And it is a good day to you, Lady Ayane.” Sarutobi says, looking at the Leaf Village’s new Duel Academy, “I do have high hopes for our new school, my friends. I believe that it will help be unification and peace to all of the Elemental Nations.”

Davis says, with a plain tone, “Don’t think that will be happening if people like that Madara asshole get his way, old man. And knowing this world as well as I does, it isn’t easy for people around here to get along especially with the scars of three wars that cost thousands of lives.”

Sarutobi says, with a nod, “I’m afraid to say that you have a point, young Signer. The cycle of hatred stains our home and scars of war still run deep. However, even through I may not live to see it, one day, peace will be known throughout the lands.” Sarutobi says, with a smile, “And I believe that Minato was right to believe his son shall be the driving force, but I believe that he can’t do it alone and the rest of you, his fellow Signers, will aid him in that regard.”

Ayane tells Sarutobi, “We’ll try our best sir.”

Sarutobi says, with a nod, “That’s all I ask, Lady Ayane.”

Serena asks, looking at Konohamaru, “Who is the kid?”

Konohamaru yells out, annoyed, “Hey, who are you calling a kid? I’m Konohamaru, the future seventh Hokage of this village!”

Sarutobi says, with a smile, “This is my grandson, Konohamaru Sarutobi. He didn’t like it that I retried from being Hokage, but he understands that I had to make way for a younger and much stronger Hokage.”

Konohamaru says, with a proud smile, “Which it was my grandfather who trained himself! It isn’t surprising that Lady Tsunade became such a great ninja herself!”

Sarutobi tells Konohamaru, with a smile and sigh, “And she also had the talent to be Hokage, Konohamaru. You must know that she is the granddaughter of our First Hokage and grandniece of our Second Hokage, the First Hokage’s brother.”

Konohamaru says, with a grin, “Yeah, but blood alone doesn’t make a great Hokage, Old Man! You said yourself!”

Sarutobi says, with a grin, “Good point, Konohamaru.”

Konohamaru asks, curiously, “So, who are these? I recognize Lady Ayane and Ryu-sama, but who are these people?”

Sarutobi says, with a smile, “Honored guests, Konohamaru. The boy in goggles and the lovely young lady with blond hair are two of the remaining Signers other than Naruto and Hinata, Daisuke Motomiya and Serena Tsukino, holders of the Dragon’s Tail and Dragon’s Heart ‘Marks of the Dragon’.”

Konohamaru yells out, shocked, “What? Wait! Old Man, I thought there were only FIVE Marks of the Dragon?”

Sarutobi says, with a smile, “We found out recently that there was a sixth Signer by Lady Ayane and her brother, my boy. The Crimson Dragon has grown stronger since the days of its battle with the Earthbound Immortals and it has infused that new strength in a sixth Signer, who’s new Mark of the Dragon, the Heart of the Crimson Dragon, has been passed down to this lovely young lady who has two Signer Dragons, the one used by her predecessor and a ‘lost dragon’ who has been revived sometime ago.”

Konohamaru asks, curiously, “So, she is a Signer huh?” Konohamaru then circles around Serena making her feel quite nervous.

Serena thinks in her mind, “Is he ‘feeling me up’ or something?”

Konohamaru then says, “I don’t know Old Man. She doesn’t have that scary feel with Lady Ayane and her awesome powers and she isn’t a ninja like Boss’ girlfriend, Hinata. Most likely, she might make her opponent laugh themselves with that ridiculous hairdo of hers.”

Serena thinks in her mind, really annoyed, “Ridiculous?!”

Konohamaru asks, with a sly smile, “Who puts their hair like a pair of meatballs?”

Just then Konohmaru yelps as he is brought up to Serena’s knee and she yells out, annoyed, “Someone who can do this to a brat like you!” Konohamaru yelps as he is spanked by Serena and there are mixture of expressions from the group with the most common being nervous and a few others trying to hold back laughter at Konohamaru’s plight.

When she was done, Konohamaru says, with tears of anger in his eyes, “What was that for?”

Sarutobi tells Konohamaru, “Let that be a lesson to you, Konohamaru. How would you like it if someone insulted your hairstyle? I think that an apology to the Lady Serena is order.”

Konohamaru says, through reluctantly, “I’m sorry.”

Serena says, with a smile, “Well, I’m sorry that I spanked you, but I hope that you learned your lesson, kid.”

Konohamaru yells out, annoyed, “Don’t call me a kid!”

Davis asks, plainly, “Aren’t you a kid? What’s bad about being called one?”

Konohamaru calls out, annoyed, “Okay! That does it! I challenge you to a duel! I’ll show you how a future Hokage duels!” Konohamaru then heads off into the main courtyard leaving a perplexed Davis in his wake.

Davis asks, confused, “Okay, what just happened?”

Ayane says, with a kind smile, “Just go with it, Davis-san.”

Ryu says, with a plain tone, “Despite you trying not to be insult, I think that he took your words the wrong way, Davis.”

Sarutobi tells Davis, “I’m sorry, Davis-sama. It is for the best that you duel him.”

Davis says, “It’s okay. Besides I do need the practice.”

Alexis tells Davis, with a smile, “But don’t underestimate him, Davis. Blair was just a kid and she was a dueling prodigy.”

Jaden says, with a grin, “Don’t remind me, Alexis.” Soon enough, our group goes into the main courtyard of Leaf Village Duel Academy where Konohamaru and Davis stand on opposite sides of the field as they prepare for the duel.

Moegi and Udon show up and Udon tells Konohamaru, “I don’t know, Konohamaru. You are fighting one of the Signers. Only another Signer has a chance of beating him.”

Konohamaru says, with a grin, “Oh, yeah?! This Signer is going to see what a future Hokage can do!”

Davis asks, curiously, “Do you think you can use that Duel Disk?”

Konohamaru says, with a grin, “This is one of the advantages of having your grandfather as the Third Hokage! Even through he has retired for the second time, he was a great Hokage and he has earned great respect throughout the whole village!”

Sarutobi thinks in his mind, with a sigh, “That grandson of mine…”

Moegi tells Konohamaru, “Oh, Konohamaru…”

Ayane tells Davis, “Try not to beat Konohamaru too badly, Davis.”

Davis says, with a grin, “I’ll try, Ayane, but I’m not going to hold back in his duel!”

Konohamaru says, with a grin, “You had better because I’ve got a real super card that will blow your mind!” Davis and Konohamaru activate their duel disks, their decks are shuffled while their life-point counters display 4000 life-points for each duelist, and both of them draw five cards from their decks.

“Let’s duel!” Konohamaru and Davis yell out in unison as multiple cheers ring up from the crowd as the duel begins.

Starting Scores:
Davis: 4000
Konohamaru: 4000

Konohamaru says, drawing a card, “I’ll go first!” Konohamaru says, putting one card on his duel disk, “I play Masked Dragon in defense mode!” Just then Masked Dragon (1400/1100) appears on the field in defense mode. Konohamaru puts two cards into the spell/trap slots and he says, “And I end my turn with two cards face-down!”

Jaden says, plainly, “This looks kind of familiar.”

Alexis says, with a nod, “I’ll say, Jaden-kun.”

Davis says, drawing a card, “It’s my turn!” Davis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I play my Fusion Birth spell card! Now, I discard the top five cards in my deck and if there are Fusion Material Monsters in them, I can play a Fusion Monster!” Davis draws the top five cards in his deck, discards one Hero Medal trap card, Elemental Hero Ocean (1500/1200), Elemental Hero Woodsman (1000/2000), Blackwing-Vayu the Emblem of Honor (800/0), and Blackwing-Sirocco the Dawn (2000/900) monster cards to the graveyard, and Davis says, taking a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck, “Since I had Ocean and Woodsman in those cards, I can play my ultimate hero! Elemental Hero Terra Firma in attack mode!” When Davis puts the Fusion Monster card on his duel disk, Elemental Hero Terra Firma (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode. Davis says, with a grin, “But that’s not all, pal! Since my Vayu is in the graveyard, I can use his ability to remove him and another Blackwing there from play in order to Synchro Summon one Blackwing Synchro Monster!”

Konohamaru asks, stunned, “Huh?”

Davis says, with a grin removing the two Blackwing monsters just sent into the graveyard, “I remove my Vayu with my Sirocco the Dawn in order to Synchro Summon my Blackwing-Armed Wing in attack mode!” The two said monsters appear on the field with Vayu turning into star that turn into a ring with a set of red wings over it that go over the image of Sirocco that turn into five stars in which a column of light appears on the field. Davis takes a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck, puts it on his duel disk, and out of the light, Blackwing-Armed Wing (2300/1000) appears on the field in attack mode.

Udon asks, shocked, “Two monsters in one turn!”

Moegi says, amazed, “Wow! He isn’t a Signer for nothing!”

Davis says, putting one card on his duel disk, “Then I play my Blackwing-Mistral the Silver Shield in attack mode!” Soon after, Blackwing-Mistral the Silver Shield (100/1800) appears on the field in attack mode. Davis then yells out, “And now, I tune my Mistral the Silver Shield with my Armed Wing in order to Synchro Summon my ace monster!” Mistral the Silver Shield turns into two stars that surround Armed Wing making him become transparent. When a column of light appears on the field, Davis chants out, as he takes a Synchro Monster from his Extra Deck, “Darkened gales, become the wings that soar from resolved hope! Synchro Summon!” Davis puts the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk and he yells out, “Let’s rock Black-Winged Dragon!” Out of the light, Black-Winged Dragon (2800/1600) appears on the field in attack mode.

Konohamaru says, nervously, “Oh, boy.”

Udon says, nervously, “That’s not good. That’s his Signer Dragon.”

Davis says, with a grin, “Okay, kid, it is time for the dueling school of hard knocks and Professor Motomiya is in the house! Sorry if this is a bit rough, but you asked for my full strength! Terra Firma, destroy his dragon with Terra Firma Impact!” Terra Firma rushes in and destroys Masked Dragon, but since it was in defense mode, Konohamaru doesn’t lose any life-points.

A card comes out of his deck and Konohamaru says, putting it on his duel disk, “And due to my dragon’s ability, I can summon my Armed Dragon level three in defense mode!” When he puts the card on his duel disk, Armed Dragon LV3 (1200/900) appears on the field in defense mode.

Jaden says, with a nod, “I thought so. His deck might be like Chazz’s deck.”

Davis yells out, “Black-Winged Dragon, attack with Noble Stream!” Black-Winged Dragon attacks Armed Dragon LV3 and destroys it with ease, but since it was in defense mode, Konohamaru didn’t lose any life-points. Davis says, with a smile, “Sorry, pal, but I thought that was your idea. I’ve seen plenty of that tactic used before.”

Konohmaru says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “Did you see my Time Machine trap card?” Konohamaru’s face-down card is revealed to be the Time Machine trap card and he says, with a grin, “Now, I get to revive the same monster that you just destroyed!” Soon after, the machine in the picture on the Time Machine trap card appears and when the chamber opens up, Armed Dragon LV3 (1200/900) reappears on the field in defense mode.

Davis says, amazed, “Didn’t see that coming.”

Ayane says, amazed, “I think that Konohamaru had that trap card prepared just in case Davis got two monsters on the field instead of one.”

Davis says, putting two cards into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn with a couple of face-downs.”

Konohamaru says, drawing a card, “It’s my turn!” Konohamaru says, with a grin as a card comes out of his deck, “Now, my Armed Dragon goes from level three to level five!” When Konohamaru puts the card from his deck on his duel disk, Armed Dragon LV3 turns into Armed Dragon LV5 (2400/1700) appears on the field in attack mode. Konohamaru says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Level Up spell card! Now, I can upgrade my Armed Dragon again! This time from a level five into a level seven!” A card comes out of Konohamaru’s deck and when he puts it on his duel disk, Armed Dragon turns from a level five into Armed Dragon LV7 (2800/1000) in attack mode. Konohamaru says, discarding one Dragonic Knight (2800/2300), “And now, I use his ability and destroy all monsters that equal or less attack points to a monster that I discard from my hand! And since my Dragonic Knight has twenty-eight hundred points, both your dragon and your hero are gone!” Armed Dragon LV7 unleashes deadly blades that head for both Black-Winged Dragon and Terra Firma.

Davis says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I activate my Hero Fortress trap card!” Davis’ face-down card is revealed to be a trap card revealing Elemental Hero monsters being protected from attacks by a powerful stone fortress and Davis says, “By switching Terra Firma from attack to defense mode, I can protect both monsters from your monster’s special ability!” Terra Firma switches from attack to defense and creates a stone fortress that protects both monsters from Armed Dragon’s blades.

Konohamaru says, seriously, “But my dragon can take out your monster!” Armed Dragon LV7 then moves in to demolish Terra Firma, but Davis smirks as he pushes another button on his duel disk.

Davis yells out, “I activate my Hero Barrier trap card!” Davis’ other face-down is revealed to be the Hero Barrier trap card and Davis says, with a smirk, “My trap card stops one of your attacks as long as I have a hero on my field!” A barrier appears to stop Armed Dragon’s attack on Elemental Hero Terra Firma right in its track.

Konohamaru says, with a pout-like expression while putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I end my turn with a face-down! But I’m going to get you next turn!”

Davis says, drawing a card, “It’s my turn now!”

Moegi says, worriedly, “Oh no! Konohamaru is going to have face the wrath of two monsters now!”

Davis says, with a smile, “Expect that my Hero Fortress keeps my Terra Firma in defense mode as long as he remains on the field, so, he can’t attack!” Davis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “But that doesn’t mean that I don’t have other tricks up my sleeve including Monster Reborn which allows me to revive my Woodsman!” Just then Elemental Hero Woodsman (1000/2000) appears on the field in defense mode and Davis says, putting another card on his duel disk, “Then I add Blackwing-Kochi the Daybreak!” Soon after, Blackwing-Kochi the Daybreak (700/1500) appears on the field in attack mode. Davis says, with a grin, “And now, I tune my Kochi the Daybreak with my Woodsman!” Kochi the Daybreak turns into four stars that turn into four rings that surround Woodsman making it become transparent and when a column of light appears on the field, Davis takes a Synchro Monster card from his Extra Deck and he chants out, “Clustering hopes will become a new shining star! Become the path its light shines upon! Synchro Summon!” Davis says, putting the Synchro Monster card on his duel disk, “As Ryu and his pops would say: Let’s rev it up, Stardust Dragon!” Out of the light, Stardust Dragon (2500/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

Konohamaru says, with a grin, “That monster isn’t strong enough to beat me!”

Davis says, putting one more card into the spell/trap slots, “But with help from my Aurora Draw, I can get quite a boost to make that happen! Since there are no cards in my hand other this one, I get two more cards!” Davis draws two more cards and he says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots afterwards, “And next, I play Polymerization! And I fuse Terra Firma with Stardust Dragon!” The two said monsters then leap into fusion vortex, Davis takes a Fusion Monster card from his Extra Deck, and he yells out, putting it on his duel disk, “Okay, time to rock and roll! Let’s do this Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste!” Out of the fusion vortex, Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste (3200/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

Konohamaru says, nervously, “That’s not good!”

Davis says, with a plain tone, “Not good for you anyway! Draco-Equiste attack his Armed Dragon!” Draco-Equiste charges in and slashes Armed Dragon LV7 with its spear, destroying it, and Konohamaru yelps as he loses 400 life-points.

Udon says, amazed, “Wow, Moegi! These technology-made Genjutsu are amazing! They look so real!” However, no one noticed Konohamaru pushed a button on his duel disk.

Davis says, strongly, “And now, I attack you directly with Black-Winged Dragon! Okay, pal, Noble Stream!” Black-Winged Dragon unleashes its attack that slams causing him to lose 2800 life-points. Davis says, with a grin, “This duel is almost over kid!”

Konohamaru says, with a grin, “That’s what you think!” Just then Armed Dragon LV7 (2800/1000) appears on the field and 3200 life-points that he just lost were restored at the same time.

There are plenty of gasps and Jaden asks, perplexed, “Huh? How did he do that?”

Konohamaru says, pointing to a Mirage Ruler continuous trap card, “My Mirage Ruler continuous trap card of course! Once he attacked me the first time and destroyed the only monster that I had, I could use its ability! It restores my monsters and restored my life-points, but then I drop one grand. However, it is worth it!” Soon after, Konohamaru’s life-point then become lower by 1000 points.

Davis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Not bad, kid! I end my turn!”

Current Score:
Davis: 4000
Konohamaru: 3000

Konohamaru says, drawing a card, “It’s my move now!” Konohamaru says, putting one card on his duel disk, “And now, I release my Armed Dragon level seven to play my big bad Armed Dragon level ten!” Armed Dragon LV7 then transforms into Armed Dragon LV10 (3000/2000) appears on the field in attack mode.

Alexis says, with a nod, “Kind of saw that coming.”

Konohamaru says, putting the last card in his hand into the spell/trap slots, “And I activate my Dragon Treasure equip spell card! This gives my bad boy three hundred attack and defense points!” Soon after, Armed Dragon LV10 roars as it goes 3000/2000 to 3300/2300 and Konohamaru yells out, “Now, shock it to his Dragon Knight!”

However, when Armed Dragon LV10 charges in, Davis says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I activate my Negate Attack trap card!” Davis’ face-down card is revealed to be the Negate Attack counter-trap card and Davis says, with a smile, “And like the card says, your attack is negated and the Battle Phase is over!” A shield appears to protect Dragon Knight from Armed Dragon’s attack.

Konohamaru says, annoyed, “Oh, man! I had you! I end my turn!”

Davis says, drawing a card, “It’s my turn!” Davis puts the card that he drew into the spell/trap slots and he says, “Now, I play my Card of Burial Magic! By removing three spell cards, I can draw two more cards! I don’t like removing any cards from my graveyard like I do for my deck, but a Signer has got to do what he or she has got to do!” He then removes Aurora Draw, Fusion Birth, and Polymerization spell cards from his graveyard, put them in his pocket, and draws two more cards from his deck. Davis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “And now, I play one card face-down!” Davis then says, putting the other card that he just drew into the spell/trap slots, “And then I play my Stardust Shimmer spell card! By removing monsters in my graveyard equal to a Synchro Monster that’s there, I can revive said Synchro Monster! Kochi the Daybreak and Hero Ocean! Sorry, you two, but I need your help this one more time!” The two said monsters were removed from his graveyard and Davis yells out, “Let’s rev it up, again, Stardust Dragon!” Immediately, Stardust Dragon (2500/2000) returns to the field in attack mode.

Konohamaru says, with a grin, “I thought so, pal!” Konohamaru says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I activate my Celebration of Creation trap!” Konohamaru’s other face-down card is revealed to be the Celebration of Creation trap card and he says, “Since you played a monster due to a spell card, your turn is over!”

Davis says, annoyed, “Oh man!”

Ayane says, amazed, “Konohamaru is playing better than I thought he would. He is holding his own.”

Konohamaru says, drawing a card, “Okay, it’s my turn!” Konohamaru says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I play Card of Sanctity and force both of us to draw until we have six cards in our hands!” After both duelists draw from their decks until they have six cards in their hands, Konohamaru says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “First, I play my Ancient Rules spell card! This card allows me to summon one level five or above Normal monster! So say hello to Mikazukinoyaiba!” Soon after, Mikazukinoyaiba (2200/2350), some kind of humanoid dragon warrior, appears on the field in attack mode and Konohamaru says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “Then I play my Advance Force spell card and as long as this card remains on the field, I only need to release one monster that’s level five and above in order to play one level seven and above monster!” Konohamaru puts one card on his duel disk and he yells out, “And now, I release my dragon warrior to play my ultimate dragon: Light and Darkness Dragon!” Mikazukinoyaiba vanishes in which Light and Darkness Dragon (2800/2400) appears on the field in attack mode.

There are plenty of gasps and Jaden says, amazed, “That’s some dragon!”

Konohamaru yells out, “Armed Dragon, take out his Dragon Knight!” Soon after, Armed Dragon attacks Draco-Equiste once again.

Davis says, pushing a button on his duel disk, “I play my Mirror Force trap card!”

But when Davis’ Mirror Force trap card is revealed, Light and Darkness Dragon glows, its stats goes from 2800/2400 to 2300/1900, and Davis’ Mirror Force trap card is destroyed in which Konohamaru says, with a grin, “Sorry, pal, but my dragon negates any spell or trap card as well as monster effect by lowering its power by five hundred attack and defense points!” Armed Dragon’s attack connects, destroying Draco-Equiste, and costing Davis one hundred life-points. Konohamaru says, while putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “And I end my turn with a face-down!”

Current Score:
Davis: 3900
Konohamaru: 3000

Davis says, drawing a card, “It’s my turn!” Davis thinks in his mind, “Why did he throw a card face-down? He knows that if I attack with either of my dragons and he uses it, his own dragon will negate it! Unless…” Davis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate my Hammer Shot spell card!”

Konohamaru calls out, “Sorry, but dragon negates its effect!” Light and Darkness Dragon goes from 2300/1900 to 1800/1400 in which Hammer Shot spell card’s effect is negated.

Davis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “And now, I play my Heavy Storm spell card!”

Konohamaru says, with a serious tone, “And my dragon negates that card’s effect!” Light and Darkness Dragon goes from 1800/1400 to 1300/900 in which Heavy Storm’s effect is negated.

Serena asks, curiously, “Why isn’t Davis using Stardust Dragon’s effect?”

Jaden replies, “Stardust Dragon only protects cards from being destroyed Serena, not negated. When I was dueled with Yugi and Ryu’s dad against Paradox, I learned that fact quite quickly.”

Alexis says, with a nod, “I see. Since Light and Darkness Dragon are negating the effect of cards and not destroying them, Stardust Dragon is useless against their effects.”

Ayane asks, curiously, “Why is Davis just allowing that dragon to negate his cards?” Just then Ayane says, realizing, “Unless…”

Ryu says, with a nod, “It loses power every time that it uses its ability and it won’t have the points to continue on for long.”

Davis says, putting another card into the spell/trap slots, “And now, I use my Fissure spell card!”

Konohamaru says, with a smirk, “And now, my dragon negates the power of that spell card!” Light and Darkness Dragon goes from 1300/900 to 800/400 in which the Fissure spell card’s effect is negated.

Davis says, with a grin, “However, since it has less than five hundred defense points, it can’t use its ability anymore!” Konohamaru gives a smirk, but then Davis says, with a grin, “But then again, you already knew that didn’t you? In fact, you were counting on my monsters attacking your Light and Darkness Dragon allowing it to use its other ability or making me use cards to drain its power and then attack in which that face-down will protect it somehow!”

Konohamaru asks, nervously, “How did you…?”
Davis says, with a smirk, “Hey, kid, you don’t get to be a great duelist on powerful cards alone! Call it a ‘duelist’s instinct’.” Davis says, putting one card into the spell/trap slots, “I activate my Trap Booster spell card! By discarding one card from my hand, I can play one trap card in my hand!” Davis discards one card from his hand, puts another card into the spell/trap slots, and yells out, while a hologram of Synchro Stream trap card appears on the field, “And I play my Synchro Stream, kid! Since I have two Synchro Monsters, I can transfer the strength of one of them in another! So, my Stardust Dragon will transfer its strength into Black-Winged Dragon when it is time to crush your dragon!” Davis says, putting last card in his hands into the spell/trap slots, “Finally, I play my Cold Wave spell card! This card negates and makes us unable to use any spell or trap cards until my next turn!”

When Konohamaru’s face-down card is frozen, he yells out, “Oh no! My Cleansing Water spell card!”

Davis exclaims, with a grin, “Frozen still, so, say good night! Black-Winged Dragon, use Stardust Dragon’s help and destroy that Light and Darkness Dragon!” Black-Winged Dragon goes from 2800/1600 to 5300/1600 and Davis shouts out, “Cosmic Noble Stream!” Black-Winged Dragon and Stardust Dragon attack at the same time in which both attacks combine into one, slamming into Light and Darkness Dragon, and Konohamaru yelps as he falls on his butt while his dragon is destroyed costing him 4700 life-points and the duel.

Final Score:
Davis: 3900
Konohamaru: 0

With the end of the duel, the final holograms fade away and Konohamaru says, annoyed, “Oh, man! I lost!”

Moegi tells Konohamaru, “You were fighting against one of the legendary Signers, Konohamaru.”

Udon says, with a plain tone, “But you did plenty well.”

Davis says, with a nod, “They’re right you know. You had quite a few nice tricks, but I was just had a few more tricks up my sleeves and cards. If you keep this up, you’ll be a great duelist and ninja someday.”

Konohamaru says, with a grin, “Yeah, you’ll see! I’ll be one of the greatest Hokages and duelists in all of the Elemental Countries!”

Soon enough, there was applause from the whole crowd and Davis hears a familiar female voice call out, “That was a great duel Davis!” Davis and the others look to see the Digidestined and their partners running towards them.

Ken tells Davis, with a grin, “You really did great in that duel, Davis. In just a short time, you really harness the full strength of Signer Dragons.”

Davis says, with a smirk, “Guess I know how to work a Synchro Monster.”

Jaden says, with a nod, “That was a really sweet duel Davis! You are going to be one awesome duelist!” But then some ANBU arrive on the scene including Neko and they bow in front of Sarutobi and our Signers.

Neko says, “Forgive us, Elder Sarutobi-sama. However, Tsunade has just requested the presence of the Signers immediately.”

Sarutobi asks, seriously, “What for?”
Ryu says, with a plain tone, “Naruto and Hinata aren’t here for some reason.”

Neko replies, “They are on important mission of their own of Lady Hokage-sama will explain shortly. The rest of you are needed, but only Hokage-sama can say what this meeting is all about.”

Serena says, with a nod, “Okay.”

As the Fudo twins and Davis go over to Neko and the ANBU, Kari asks, “What about us?”

Davis tells them, “Don’t worry. We’ll be right back.” Just then Sarutobi goes over to them and all of them teleported away in a swirl of leaves as they headed to the Hokage Tower.

(A good time soon after; Inside of the Hokage’s office)

Inside of the Hokage’s office, we find our Signers in front of Tsunade, sitting down in front of her desk in her Hokage’s chair, with Shizune and Sarutobi on either side of her in which Tsunade tells them something that surprises our Fudo twins.

Ayane asks, seriously, “Sayer is in this Hidden Waterfall Village?”

Tsunade says, with a nod, “Our latest reports have vehicles similar to what you use in your home around the Hidden Waterfall Village. We aren’t sure why he is there, but we believe that it has to do something with the Jinchuriki of this village.”

Ryu asks, curiously, “There is someone like Naruto in that village?”

Tsunade says, with a nod, “From our intelligence, this Jinchuriki is a kunoichi by the name of Fu and she contains the Seven-Tailed Beetle.”

Davis asks, curiously, “Why would that asshole be interested in chakra and Jinchuriki?”

Ayane says, with a plain tone, “Simple, Davis. He wants to create an army to take over the world. Something tells me that he feels that using that kind of power can enhance psychic powers or something like that.”

Serena asks, curiously, “Doesn’t that place have ninja?”

Shizune says, with a nod, “They do, but they don’t know what they are dealing with.”

Ryu asks, with a plain tone, “The Arcadia Movement or the Hidden Waterfall Village?”

Sarutobi says, with a plain tone, “It is best that we assume that it is both, Ryu-sama. The Hidden Waterfall Village doesn’t know the power of Psychic Duelists and Sayer doesn’t know the deep yokai primal forces that he is dealing with if indeed his goal is Seven-Tails container.”

Tsunade says, with a plain tone, “And since this is more of a Signer matter than a ninja matter, I thought that coming to you would be best. Naruto and Hinata are unavailable since they are heading out on a mission to find a rare beetle that could help us find Sasuke Uchiha.”

Ayane thinks, annoyed, “That backstabbing asshole again.”

Tsunade says, with a plain tone, “However, we are going to send in some ninja support to aid you in this mission.”

Davis asks, curiously, “Who’s that?”

Just then the door to the office opens and a female voice calls out, “Who do you think?” Soon enough, they see Kushina and Haku enter the room.

Haku tells them, “It is good to see you and the other Signers, again, Lady Ayane. Kushina-sama informed me of the current situation.”

Tsunade tells the group, “Hayabusa-sama, Kasumi, and her sister have already gone ahead and they will be waiting for you when you get there.”

Ayane says, plainly, “I was wondering where they went off to, bro.”

Tsunade tells them, “You aren’t ninja of this village or ninja at all for that matter, but I’m…”

Ryu tells Tsunade, “It is no trouble, Lady Tsunade. We consider Sayer a ‘family matter’ and one that we are glad to have a chance to finish once and for all.”

There are plenty of nods of agreement with Ryu and Kushina says, with a nod, “Okay, everyone, we’ll need to be ready within a few hours.”

As our group nods their heads in agreement, Ayane thinks in her mind, seriously, “Sayer, I’m going to finish what my dad and mom started long ago and end your reign of terror.”

(One day later; within the Hidden Waterfall Village)

Right now, we find ourselves in a village built inside and around a massive tree and within a cavern, we find Sayer with two people dressed in Neo-Arcadia Movement grabs going up to a young girl with short green hair and orange eyes in which she has chakra suppressors on her body and tied up as well.

Sayer tells the young girl, “So, you are the ‘container’ of the Seven-Tails known as Fu, huh? Charming.”

Fu says, with a sneer, “What do you want? You must be with those Akatsuki that I heard rumors about.”

Sayer tells Fu, “Actually, I am not with those guys. In fact, I had driven two of their members off. I’m here to offer you something: A chance for a better life. Like yourself, even through we don’t have a monster sealed in us, we are outcasts from human outside of what you call ‘the outside world’ or the area ‘beyond the veil’.”

Fu asks, curiously, “So, you are people from ‘beyond the veil’?”

Sayer says, with a nod, “The very same and we are gift with an incredible power. I think that you realize yourself in our ‘takeover’ of your village.”

Fu says, with a plain tone, “Your ability to make Duel Monsters come to life.”

Sayer says, with a nod, “That’s correct. And like I said, due to this gift, we have been made as outcasts to society. We have been called and I quote: ‘Monsters’. ‘Freaks’. And ‘demons’.” Fu’s eyes widen and Sayer says, with a plain tone, “I see that a struck a nerve.”

Fu says, with a sneer, “Why should I believe you? It could be some kind of trick.”

Sayer tells Fu, “Did you sense any kind of trick from us?”

Fu replies, shaking her head, “No, you didn’t use any chakra…”

Sayer says, with a nod, “If your ninja senses aren’t lying, then trust them. And you should. We are pretty much people like you and your fellow Jinchuriki in which what a name that they give you. We can understand how you feel. We have loathed people and society due to their unjustified hatred and actions towards us, but we, Psychic Duelists, have banded together to put a stop to that. We are the Neo-Arcadia Movement, a home for people like me and my fellow Psychic Duelists. A home where you won’t be judged by your abilities and actually become celebrated and loved because of them.”

Fu thinks in her mind, “Celebrated? Loved?”

Sayer tells Fu, “Right now, we had come here on some ‘personal business’, but when we found out about you and your ‘kind’, we couldn’t help ourselves, but to respond to your agony. My name is Sayer and right now, I want you to think it over. However, forgive us if we don’t untie you and return your abilities to you. We had ‘bad experiences’ with ninja already. I hope that you can understand.”

Sayer then heads off in which Fu asks, mentally, “What do you think?”

A demonic voice replies in Fu’s mind, “I would be wary of him! He does speak to the truth about people like him being treated like you, but something tells me there is more to his ‘offer’ than meets the eye.”

Fu nods his head and she thinks, “I know that I should be wary, but knowing that there are others like me that worthless peons have been degrading and hurting them for no good reason.” Fu lowers her head in which Sayer glances back in which he gives a sly smirk on his lips.

(Later that day; Just outside of the village)

Some distance away from the Hidden Waterfall Village entrance, which is hidden by a large waterfall, we find Ninja Ryu, Ninja Ayane, and Kasumi watching as they look to see a group of trailers with the letters ‘AM’ in the center with people of people dressed in the clothes of the Neo-Arcadia Movement with Neo Domino City Duel Disks attached to their left wrists. However, there are also signs of battle with multiple craters, downed trees, and bodies covered by sheets while there is a body wearing a familiar black cloak with red clouds on the black cloak. This Akatsuki member is male with blond hair tied in a ponytail with a device over his left eye.

One Neo-Arcadia member kicks the body and another tells him, “Be careful! Even in death, these people are dangerous!”

The member that kicked the body says, with a sneer, “I know, but this asshole and his friend that got away killed over a dozen of our comrades before Sayer-sama gave us what we need to gun him down.”

As the three continued to watch, they sense movement in which they turn to see Davis and the Digidestined, their Digimon partners, the Fudo twins, Serena, Kushina, and Haku arriving on the scene.

Ninja Ryu says, with a plain tone, “Good, you are here.”

As the group looks at the scene, Mimi asks, stunned, “What happened here?”

Ninja Ayane says, plainly, “The Akatsuki, the group that Itachi Uchiha and Kisame Hoshigaki belong to, came here to get the Seven-Tails, but they underestimated the power of Psychic Duelists and one of them was killed in the process.”

There are plenty of gasps of surprise, but Kasumi then says, “However, they lost over a dozen members in the process.”

Haku asks, “Was Itachi or Kisame?”

Ninja Ayane replies, shaking her head, “Not them this time. It was another pair. They called them Deidara from the Hidden Stone Village and Sasori of the Red Sands.”

Kushina says, plainly, “I know those names. I read about this Deidara in the latest bingo books and he is a top class criminal from Iwa that stole one of their Forbidden Jutsu and Sasori is the grandson of Chiyo of the Sand Village. I know him well since he was an elite member and practically founder of the Sand Village puppet corps for one thing, but Lady Tsunade defeated all of Chiyo’s poisons back in the days of the ninja wars. Not to mention that Kakashi’s father, the White Fang, killed off Sasori’s parents in battle just after Sasori was born.”

Davis asks, curiously, “I’m guessing that makes him top level criminal too.”

Haku says, with a nod, “Indeed, Davis-sama.”

Matt says, stunned, “Geez, it looks like that had a small war out here.”

Kushina asks Ninja Ryu, “Is that Sasori or Deidara?”

Ninja Ryu says, with a plain tone, “Deidara of the Stone Village since he fits the description. However, they are also armed with the outside world’s modern weapons including AK-47 assault rifles and other Russian made weapons.”

Izzy says, seriously, “It isn’t surprising. Even through the Islamic Extremists are on the run due to the efforts of the United States ‘War on Terror’, the Soviet Union had produced tons of weapons during the Cold War especially small arms. They are available on any black market.”

Tai says, nervously, “Obviously, Izzy.”

Ryu says, with a plain tone, “They managed to kill him due to them underestimating their Psychic Powers for one thing and not knowing the lethality of weapons of the outside world.”

Ninja Ryu tells Kushina, “Since people in the outside world don’t have chakra and jutsu like we do, Kushina-sama, they have developed very advanced weapons and since the Mugen Tenshin and my clan have regular contact with the rest of the world, we know their lethality. As you would say: ‘It is nothing to sneeze at’.”

Serena says, nervously, “How do we go against that kind of firepower?”

Davis tells Ken, “We don’t have much of a choice, Ken.”

Ken tells Davis, with a nod, “I know what you are thinking, Davis, but using our Digimon against humans?”

Davis tells Ken and the other Digidestined, “Guys, in war, you use every edge against the enemy that you can get. My first lesson from mom about ninja life.”

Kushina says, with a nod, “Good lesson.”

Ayane says, with a plain tone, “And it doesn’t mean that we have to kill them. Just beat the crap out of them and knock them out.”

Ryu tells Ayane, a bit annoyed, “I’m sure that mom or dad taught you that kind of talk.”

Ninja Ayane says, with a plain tone, “If you want to knock them out, you are going to need to surprise them or shock them if that they will hesitate.”

Davis says, with a grin, “I think that we can give them the ‘shock and awe’ treatment.”

Veemon says, excitedly, “Yeah!”

Davis tells Ken, “But Veemon is going to need Wormmon’s help for that, Ken.”

Ken says, with a nod, “I don’t know about this, but we can’t just stand around and let this guy terrorize this village.”

Wormmon tells Ken, “I’m with you all the way, Ken.” After a good while, the Neo-Arcadia Movement guards are standing around while a bright light fills the area and they yelp out in shock covering their eyes.

One of them yells out, confused, “What is that?” When the light dies down, everything seems calm for a second, but then a massive shadow looms over them and they look up to see Imperialdramon looming down at them.

Imperialdramon says, with a sly tone, “What’s up boys and girls?”

Another Neo Arcadia member calls out, shocked, “W-What is that thing?” Imperialdramon gives a loud roar that scares the heck out of them causing them to freeze up for a moment and focus their attention on the massive dragon Digimon in which they don’t notice five ‘blurs’ coming at them from two sides until it was too late.

(A short time soon after; Back within the Hidden Waterfall Village)

Inside of the Hidden Waterfall Village, we find ourselves within a secret chamber/temple of sorts in which Sayer is watching as another member open some kind of box in which it reveals a Duel Monster Synchro Monster card with a picture of a large green armored kaubtomushi with six of its seven tails are like insect wings and the seventh tail is growing out of its abdomen.

Sayer says, with a sly smirk, “So, this is one of the last legacies of Maxamillion Pegasus? I’m not surprised that these are Synchro Monster cards since he developed them around the end of his life after he developed the first Synchro Monster cards.”

But then he hears footsteps and he looks to see a female Neo Arcadia member run into the room in which she says, “Sayer-sama, the guards at the gate aren’t responding!”

Sayer asks, curiously, “Are you sure that it isn’t a malfunction in the equipment?”

The female member says, “We double checked sir…” But then massive explosions that shake the area are felt throughout this area causing confusion the form.

Sayer asks, perplexed, “What is going on now?”

Just then Sayer’s earphone communicator activates and a male voice calls out, “Sir, we are under attack!”

Sayer asks, curiously, “From whom?”

The person on his communicator replies, “Monster! Monster that aren’t Duel Monsters expect for one! Akiza’s Black Rose Dragon!”

Sayer’s eyes widen and he asks, seriously, “Are you sure that Black Rose Dragon is among these ‘monsters’?”

The person replies, “One hundred percent sir!”

Sayer thinks in his mind, slyly, “Why I am not surprised by this? She is just like her dad and most likely, her brother and that newest Signer, the blond brat named Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, is with them.” Sayer tells those members in the room, “Get that card out of here! Use the secret escape route that we managed to find!”

The female member asks, curiously, “But what about you, sir?”

Sayer says, with a grin, “I’m going to greet our ‘guests’.” Soon after, Sayer walks out of the room with a sinister smile on his face through not exactly knowing what is happening, he has a good idea who is a part of this attack.

(A good time afterwards; Elsewhere in the Hidden Waterfall Village)

In the main part of the village, there is total chaos everywhere as Neo Arcadia movements try to use their powers through their duel disks and decks to fight off an attack by WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, Paildramon, and Black Rose Dragon (2400/1800), but since the first three ‘monsters’ aren’t Duel Monsters, it is proving to be difficult to say the least. Adding to the fact, Kasumi and Ninja Ayane are rampaging through the chaos in which they using kunai to damage their duel disks making them unable to use them and thus, unable to use their powers as a matter of fact. Ninja Ryu, Kushina, and Haku are easily tearing through the members that have weapons as well as destroying groups of assault rifles, RPG, and the like with Haku uses her knowledge of the human body to use her senbon to knock out one member of the Arcadia Movement after another. On the lake outside of the village, we find Zudomon, the ultimate form of Joe’s Digimon partner, Gomamon, with the Digidestined, minus Davis, and the rest of the Digimon partners minus the rookie forms of WarGreymon, MetalGarurumon, and Paildramon.

Yolei comments, “So far, so good, everyone.”

Sora says, with a nod, “Yeah, they are so confused that they can’t think straight much less try to make an organized resistance.”

Izzy says, with a plain tone, “We are not making the same mistake as those Akatsuki people did since most likely, they walked up to them and not expecting their abilities to be so powerful or to have such powerful weapons.”

Tai tells Izzy, “You can’t be surprised, Izzy. Villains are pretty much the same and they are usually having big egos.”

Ken says, with a plain tone, “With our speed and surprise, we managed to take down the guards at the front before they had a chance to call in. But Hayabusa-dono was wise to say that we had to attack as quickly as possible. Hopefully, they won’t be any deaths in this.”

Matt says, with a plain tone, “Same here, Ken. But based on what Ryu and Ayane told us, Sayer knows how to pray on the fears of his fellow Psychic Duelists like he did with their mother.”

Yolei says, with a sneer, “Turning them into his brainwashed army. What a jerk.”

Kari says, nervously, “I really don’t know about Davis going in alone without us.”

Tai tells Kari, “Same here, Kari, but Davis is more than a Digidestined now.”

TK says, with a nod, “We know that he has great responsibilities now, Kari.”

Kari says, with a nod, “I know, TK. And I felt the power from the Crimson Dragon. It holds much the same power as I do, but it felt…”

Gatomon asks, curiously, “Felt like what, Kari?”

Kari says, amazed, “The Crimson Dragon felt like it did come from the heavens themselves, but it had a protecting aura around it as well an ancient feeling.”

Cody says, plainly, “Based on what we know, the Crimson Dragon is some kind of protector of our world since ancient times and since it is existed since the dawn of time, it must have vast wisdom. I don’t think that it would chose its warrior lightly, even dragon or human. Both the dragon spirits and the humans that it chose must possess qualities that can support one another and overcome great adversity. Remember, each Signer has one part of the Crimson Dragon, a piece of the whole, and the Crimson Dragon chose them because they can form the ‘bonds’ to become one when the need comes up.”

TK says, with a nod, “Yeah, but they seem to come from different worlds. But then again, based on what Ryu and Ayane told us, the original Signers didn’t come together at first and even had their own ‘internal conflicts’ before become ‘as one’. We can only hope that these guys will have an easier time. They seem to be fine right now, but we can’t be sure until the real fight begins.”

Kari asks, curiously, “Real fight, TK?”

Ken says, with a nod, “I agree with TK, Kari. All that they have done so far may be just cakewalks with what’s to come.”

Kari thinks in her mind, “And that’s what worries me, Ken.” Back within the Hidden Waterfall Village proper, we find Sailor Moon leading civilians away from the action while Kasumi takes out a group of Neo Arcadia Movements members in which she vanishes in a swirl of cherry blossoms to reappear and take out another group when they tried to sneak attack her.

Ninja Ayane appears and she says, “Much of their weapons stores have been destroyed and many of them are without duel disks. Those with them are at low levels of power and ability.”

Kasumi says, with a nod, “So far, our attack is working.”

Just then a familiar male voice calls out, “So, these are the little mice that aiding my former Black Rose’s little flower, eh?” Kasumi, Ayane, and Sailor Moon look to see Sayer with his duel disk attached to his left wrist, his dueling deck inside, and he has Thought Ruler Archfiend (2700/2300) by his side.

Ninja Ayane says, with a plain tone, “You must be the one that used Ryu-sama and his sister’s mother, Sayer.”

Sayer says, with a sinister smile, “I see that reputation proceeds me.”

Sailor Moon says, with a serious tone, “Don’t flatter yourself asshole.”

Sayer says, with a smirk, “The world famous Sailor Moon is here too? I must say that you are quite lovely and you honor me with your presence.”

Sailor Moon remarks, drolly, “Doubtful.”

Sayer says, with a smirk, “You hurt me to the quick, but if you insist… Thought Ruler Archfiend, show little miss ‘super-hero’ the power of a Psychic Duelist!” Thought Ruler Archfiend unleashes its attack in which Sailor Moon yelps as she barely dodges the attack, but they cause a lot of real damage on nearby buildings. Sailor Moon, who has her duel disk attached to her left wrist, activates her duel disk.

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “I hope that you have enough power to take on someone like Ayane, my friend.” Sailor Moon says, putting one Synchro Monster card on her duel disk, “Trying fight this, jerk!” In a burst of celestial, Odin, Father of the Aesir (4000/3500) appears behind Sailor Moon and much to Sayer’s shock.

Sayer says, shocked, “That’s… one of the three Aesir monsters!”

Sailor Moon says, with a grin, “You know it, jerk! Odin, show this Psychic low-life some Heaven’s Judgment!” Odin then attacks Thought Ruler Archfiend with its spear causing a massive explosion as the monster is destroyed creating a lot of smoke and dust. When the smoke and dust clear, Sayer is pretty much vanished!

Kasumi asks, surprised, “Where did he go?”

Ninja Ayane says, with a plain tone, “Ran like a typical coward.”

Sailor Moon thinks in her mind, “I have a bad feeling what he has in mind for us, everyone.”

(A brief time later; Back with Fu)

Returning to where Fu is being kept, we find Sayer, a bit dirty and his clothes torn a bit, but he is otherwise all right, walking up to her as well as looking a man with a long brown/black hair tied in a ponytail and black eyes, wearing regular ninja clothing, and a headband of the Hidden Waterfall Village.

There are a few Neo Arcadia members waiting for him and one of them asks, “Sayer-sama, are you okay?”

Sayer says, with a plain tone, “Just fine, but Akiza’s little flower has brought a friend with a big bite in the form of an Aesir monster.”

There are gasps and another member says, stunned, “But sir, after Team Ragnarock’s murder, they vanished!”

Sayer says, with a nod, “I know, but one of the Signer’s new friends has them.”

Just then a voice calls out, “Actually, baka, Sailor Moon is a Signer!” Everyone whips around to the source to see Ryu, Ayane, and Haku assembled in front of them.

Ryu says, with a plain tone, “Sailor Moon is one of the Signers as well as holder of the mightiest of the Aesir cards, Sayer.”

Sayer replies, stunned, “What?”

Ayane says, with a grin, “There are six Signers now and all of them are assembled.”

Sayer asks, surprised, “Six?” Sayer then regain his cool and he says, with a grin, “Oh, yes. Luna’s brother that I crushed. I know that he was the original sixth Signer with the Dragon’s Heart Mark of the Dragon.”

Ayane asks, annoyed, “Why aren’t I surprised by this?”

Sayer says, with a grin, “His power must be greatly suppressed or most likely, the power of the original Fifth Dragon, Life Stream Dragon, was so greatly suppressed that even I couldn’t sense anything. Luna’s little brother must have really pushed himself to gain such power. I must admit, I’m a bit impressed.”

Ryu says, with a plain tone, “You won’t be impressed when we finally sent up the river once and for all, Sayer. Your time of hurting others for your own selfish gains is over.”

Sayer says, activating his duel disk, “Nothing is ever over, Fudo.” Sayer draws a Brain Control spell card and he says, pointing to Fu, “Now, meet Fu of the Waterfall Village, the Jinchuriki of the Seven-Tails… and newest warrior of the Arcadia Movement!” Sayer swings around and uses the spell card causing it to become materialized in which Fu cries out as Sayer tries to gain control of her mind.

The man with the Waterfall headband yells out, “What are you doing to her?”

Sayer says, with a grin, “What do you think fool? She might have great power, but it is nothing to the power of a Psychic Duelist. I wanted her to come of her free will, but this little problem has forced me to change my plans.”

Haku says, seriously, “Stop it, you monster! You are hurting her!”

Sayer says, with a sinister smile, “Not as much as she will hurt you, fool.” Sayer then puts in a second Brain Control spell card and Fu gives one more yell as her eyes become blank in which Sayer then takes out some kind of container and throws it on her in which the multi-colored dust causing the restraints and chakra seals to seemly melt into nothingness. Sayer says, with a grin, “A little something that I developed. It doesn’t get rid of skin or clothing, but anything like the stuff that I had to restrain her.” After the restrains and chakra seals are gone, Sayer tells Fu, commandingly, “Make these three fools hurt, Fu.” Fu gets to her feet and looks at them with a deadly look in her blank eyes.

Ayane says, nervously, “That’s not good.”

The man with the Waterfall headband calls out, “Fu, don’t let that monster control you! You are strongest than this!” Fu then groans as she tries to struggle against the Brain Control card.

Sayer tells the man, “You are starting to get annoying Shibuki-san.” Sayer then uses another Brain Control card on her in which he gains complete control over her despite the Seven-Tails trying to knock his control off of her.

Haku tells Ryu and Ayane, getting in front of them, “You had better stay behind me, you two.”

Ayane tells Haku, “Haku, you can’t fight her! She is just a victim!”

Ryu tells Ayane, “I’m more concerned about Haku getting hurt by her. She doesn’t stand a chance.” Ryu tells Ayane, “We need to find a way to break his control over her.”

Ayane says, activating her duel disk, “And I think that I know how!” Ayane then goes through her deck, searching for something that will break Sayer’s mind control over Fu.

Sayer tells Ayane, “It is too late, my little flower. Fu, destroy the woman with the senbon, but the other two, the girl with the pink hair and the male, are to be alive! However, I want you to make sure that they are knocked out so there won’t be much trouble.”

Fu then charges in for the kill and Haku thinks in her mind, seriously, “This is it!”

However, Ayane says, putting a card into the spell/trap slots, “I got it!” Just then Fu stops as Sayer’s mind control is instantly broken and her eyes return to normal.

Sayer asks, seriously, “Why did you stop Fu?”

Ayane says, displaying a Remove Brainwashing continuous trap card, “I use this trap card, you rat!”

Sayer says, with a sneer, “Drat! You are just like your dad!”

Ayane says, with a wide grin, “Just like in the family, Sayer.”

Fu turns towards him, her yokai chakra starting to flare, and she says, with a dangerous tone, “You try to use me like others did and now, you are going to pay!

Sayer says, with a snarl, “Don’t count on it, girl! I may not have you, but I have your power!” Sayer puts in three Hinotama spell cards causing three fireballs to hit the room causing the cavern to start to collapse in which he yells out, “Save them or stop us, it is your choice! But we have the leader of your village, here, the one of the few that really cared about you! Do you let him die?” Sayer and his Neo-Arcadia Movement members then run out of the area as Haku protect the two of them as the only way out is collapsing.

Ryu says, stunned, “The only way out is blocked! What can we do now?”

Fu says, seriously, “Shibuki-dono, we need to get you out of here!”

Shibuki tells Fu, after he is freed by her, “Them as well. They are the ones that saved you and the man said it himself, they might be the legendary Signers.”

Fu says, with a plain tone, “That man is liar and just like those in the village.”

Shibuki tells Fu, with a serious tone, “Do you prove them right by letting the Signers die?” Fu then nods her head as her yokai chakra surrounds her and she starts to transform into creature on the picture of the mysterious Synchro Monster card causing Haku and the Fudo twins to gasp as they are engulf by the creature.

(In the village proper; A short time soon after)

Back with the rest of the group, we find our Digidestined, their Digimon partners, Kushina, Ninja Ryu, Ninja Ayane, Kasumi, and Sailor Moon assembled together in front of group of tied up Neo Arcadia Movement members without any weapons and/or duel disks with dueling decks inside.

Davis says, clapping his head, “That takes care of these jerk!”

Ninja Ryu says, with a plain tone, “Not exactly, Davis-sama. I have a feeling that some of them escaped during the chaos and confusion that we caused.”

Tai says, with a nod, “I would put it by them, Hayabusa-dono.”

Just then a loud explosion was heard and Mimi asks, stunned, “What was that?” Everyone looks to the source of the explosion to see a large column of smoke coming from an area of the big tree, but then out of that smoke and dust, the Seven-Tailed Horned Beetle appears.

There are plenty of gasps and Yolei asks, stunned, “What is that?”

Kushina says, amazed, “That’s… the Seven-Tailed Horned Beetle!”

Izzy says, “Prodigious!”

Tentomon says, stunned, “I’ll say Izzy!”

MetalGarurumon asks, nervously, “What do we do Matt?” There are plenty of people that are ranting and raving about ‘how the demon escaped’ and ‘it is going to destroy us all’ with that kind of stuff from their lips.

Kushina thinks in her mind, annoyed, “Bakas! You are no better than those that treated my son like the rotten fox!”

Sora asks Tai, “What should we do Tai?”

Kari says, plainly, “I don’t think that it will hurt us. I don’t sense any darkness coming from that creature.”

TK asks Kari, curiously, “Are you sure?”

When Kari nods her head, Davis tells Imperialdramon Fighter Mode, “Okay, big guy! Don’t attack yet!”

Imperialdramon replies, with a nod, “Right, Davis!” Soon after, the massive Biju lands in front of them in which it transforms back into Fu with Ryu, Ayane, Haku, and Shibuki landing in front of them.

Ayane says, with a smile, “Hey, everyone!”

Sailor Moon asks Ayane, “What just happened?”

Ryu tells Sailor Moon in reply, “It is a bit of a story, Serena.”

Shibuki tells Fu, kindly, “You did great, Fu-chan.”
Fu says, with a plain tone, “Thank you, Shibuki-sama.” However, Fu can’t help to notice the glares coming from the village people in which Kushina can’t help to be angered at them knowing that this kind of stuff happened to her son before she was revived.

(In an unknown location; Sometime later)

Within an unknown location, we find the members of the Akatsuki, their features cloaked in shadows, assembled together through with one member missing this time.

Pain says, with a plain tone, “This is very disturbing Sasori.”

The hunchback member, Sasori, replies, “We didn’t know that they had such advanced weapons and their level of power was stronger than we thought. It seems like this Sayer character doesn’t just pick anyone. He picks powerful members of these ‘Psychic Duelists’ from outside world for his army and this person has enough power to possibly serious hurt or even kill a person if he really wanted to.”

Itachi asks, curiously, “What shall we do now?”

The member with the Venus flytrap-like head, Zetsu, replies, “I just got information that his organization might have been just destroyed by the Signers escorted by a few Leaf ninja including the mother of the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki who has been revived.”

Kisame asks, surprised, “Revived?”

Pain says, with a plain tone, “The Crimson Dragon’s doing no doubt. We know that there are now six Signers, not just five. And the sixth Signer possesses a powerful crystal that Orochimaru desires. And from what I hear, it is rumored that it can purify the yokai of even the nine Biju. It makes her a significant threat and one that must be dealt with. However, with the loss of Deidara, we can’t afford to lose anymore. Plus, there is still more time before the Three-Tails fully forms to allow us to complete our plans, but if we do this, it will give the Signers time to get stronger and the rapid develop of the Namikaze, who bares the same power as I, disturbs me. If he is allowed to continue growing at this rate, the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki might become more powerful than ever his father and not because of the Nine-Tails chakra within him. However, the revival of the Red Storm gives the Leaf Village greater strength. If she has recovered her full power, then she will be a significant threat and even more so since her son is the one of the Jinchuriki we are after.”

Kisame says, with a nod, “I agree with you, Leader-sama. There is nothing worse than a pissed off mom.”

Pain says, with a plain tone, “Agreed, Kisame. The ‘motherly instinct’ seems to give females abilities that are far more than that they are used to and someone like the Red Storm in which we go in unprepared may be our downfall. Even through she can’t defeat me, the deity of the Rain, she combined with people like Jiraiya and Tsunade of the Sannin can prove to be quite an obstacle if we do not plan right. And with now, our strength reduced, we can’t afford to take anymore risks. We must lie low for now.”

Itachi asks, curiously, “Do you believe that they will move the Seven-Tails to the Leaf Village because of us?”

Pain says, with a plain tone, “That may be a possibility, Itachi. That’s all the more reason to take our time to prepare. Like it or not, we must try to prepare ourselves for our mission. We must lay low for now, but try to get any of the other Biju. Before we get the Nine-Tails, we’ll need the power of the other eight Biju to stand a chance. However, we are going to need to find a way to lure the Seven-Tails out into the open if she is indeed put in the protection of the Leaf Village. Dismissed for the moment.” Soon enough, everyone, but Konan and Pain, leave the room in which Madara appears in the room.

Madara tells Pain, “Wise words, Pain.”

Pain tells Madara, “Madara-sama, are you really sure that you wish to take on the Namikaze at this point?”

Madara tells Pain, “There is no choice, Pain. If he accesses the Sacred Chakra, then all that we wish and desire are gone.”

Konan says, with a nod, “Understood, Madara-sama.”

After Konan and Pain vanish from the room, Madara thinks in his mind, “How can things be twisting out of control? All of our plans are falling apart! It is best that I find this Sayer and deal within him myself. He has meddled in affairs that didn’t concern him. I would have allowed him to live if his vendetta was with the Signers, but once he had coveted the Jinchuriki and their Biju, he has become a threat to our plans. But something tells me that he wasn’t there for the Jinchuriki, however, something else related to it. It makes me wonder if he knows about THOSE cards that Pegasus made when he visited our lands…”

(The following day; Back inside of the Leaf Village)

Inside of the Hokage’s office, we find our Signers group, Veemon, Kushina, Haku, our two Mugen Tenshin clan members, Ninja Ryu, and finally, Fu, the Jinchuriki of the Seven-Tailed Biju from the Waterfall Village, assembled in the office in front of Tsunade, sitting down in front of her desk, and flanked by Shizune and Sarutobi.

Tsunade tells the four Signers in front of her, “So, let me get this straight: After Sayer took over the village, we managed to defeat and kill one of the members of the Akatsuki.”

Ninja Ryu says, with a nod, “That’s correct, Lady Hokage. The two Akatsuki sent against them had underestimated their abilities and the advanced weapons outside of the Elemental Countries. However, they had lost over a dozen members in the process to kill that single Akatsuki member.”

Ninja Ayane says, with a plain tone, “We learned that Lady Fu here was just a secondary objective however. He was here for a rare monster card crafted based on what she contains within her. One of the nine ‘Biju cards’.”

Shizune asks, perplexed, “Biju cards?”

Ninja Ryu says, with a plain tone, “Industrial Illusions created nine powerful monster cards based on the nine Biju after learning about them, but like the Egyptian God Cards and Sacred Beasts, they proved to be very dangerous. It seemed like the same chakra and essence that are a part of the Biju were also a part of the cards and they were dangerous to the users due to the yokai energy. When they were used in duels, it is similar to a Dark Signer Shadow Game or so the rumor goes.”

Sarutobi says, with a nod, “Which may have bases in fact since I know of these cards and it looks like Sayer, for one reason or another, has gone after them. They are supposed scattered throughout the Elemental Countries and many of the records of them were lost. It is said that it is possible that those that are the Jinchuriki of the said Biju could control them…”

Davis asks, curiously, “But…”

Sarutobi says, with a plain tone, “It is also said that they might not control either since there are known Jinchuriki that lost control of the Biju sealed with them and having the card and Jinchuriki of the same Biju may be dangerous.”

Ayane says, drolly, “That’s reassuring, Old Man.”

Sarutobi thinks in his mind, with a sigh, “I see that Naruto is rubbing off the young Signer.”

Kushina is keeping herself composed through mentally giggling while Tsunade asks, looking at Fu, “And why is she here?”

Kushina says, with a sigh, “Like I said in the report, she had to transform into the Seven-Tails to save Ryu-sama, his sister, Haku, and their village’s leader and like certain villagers here with my son, her villagers didn’t take the way that she saved his life very kindly.”

Tsunade says, with a sigh, “I see.”

Davis says, with a sneer, “Took us from revealing that we were Signers and give them a bad mouthing with Kushina-sama scaring the crap out of them to make them back off.”

Ryu says, with a sigh, “Not to mention my sister blowing her top and nearly using Black Rose Dragon…”

Ayane then punches her brother in the arm and she says, with a fluster face, “They were treating her badly! How was supposed to react? Those jerks were no better than the idiots in the village with Naruto!”

Serena says, with a plain tone, “The village’s leader did care about Fu-san and he had enough in which he asked us about the situation in the Leaf Village. We trusted him enough to explain about…”

Tsunade says, with a nod, “I see. So, knowing that Naruto is the ‘container’ of the Nine-Tailed Fox and a Signer, he felt that with the new laws, she would be safer here.”

Kushina says, with a nod, “That’s about the short end of it.”

Tsunade says, with a sigh, “You are going to death of me one of these day, but at least, with the Old Man as my advisor and the civilian council gone, her safety is assured and it would be no problem to put her under the protection of the Namikaze clan AND the Signers if that’s what you wish.”

Fu asks, surprised, “You will do that for me, Hokage-sama?”

Tsunade tells Fu, “Naruto is just like you and he is my godson and the child of one of my best students over there. Why wouldn’t I do that? And I’m sure that Naruto won’t mind at all. He has been through what you have and his situation has only gotten better recently. The majority of the villagers are no better than the ones in your village, but now, they know their place and Naruto has quite a few friends in which they along with plenty of others see him as a human being and not the monster that his dad, the Fourth Hokage, sealed him with.” Fu’s eyes widen and Tsunade says, with a grin, “It might be a tense since Naruto has a girlfriend, his fellow Signer, Hinata Hyuga, and because he is under a CRA…”

Fu blushes at the meaning and Kushina tells Tsunade, with a smirk, “Tsunade-sensei, don’t try to really scare the girl!” However, Fu isn’t the only one that’s blushing since Ayane is struggling to hide her blush, but Serena and Ryu notice it immediately.

Kasumi says, with a plain tone, “Hokage-sama, there is one more thing. The leader of the village, Shibuki-dono, gave us a mysterious box and said that after some of his people saw Serena-san use Odin against Sayer when he used his Thought Ruler Archfiend with his powers and we explained about the Aesir or Polar God monsters, he said that we should take this since his people found in their great tree recently. He said not to open it until we return to the Leaf Village and in front of people that we trusted.”

Sarutobi says, curiously, “Interesting, Kasumi-san.”

Shizune asks, confused, “Why would the leader of the Waterfall Village do that?”

Kushina takes out the box and she says, plainly, “Here it is.”

Davis says, with a serious tone, “Don’t keep us in suspense it, Kushina-dono! Open it up!” When Kushina opens the box, everyone looks inside and there are plenty of gasps to see Loki, Lord of the Aesir (3300/3000) Synchro Monster card in the box.

Ryu says, stunned, “That’s another of the Aesir monsters: Loki!”

Ayane asks Fu, “When did you get this?”

Fu replies, “We had found it a few months ago. It appears from a beam of light that feel into my village’s great tree and when we went inside, we found this card inside of a mysterious chamber. It was ancient and powerful, yet, calming. When we found this card, a message was implanted into our minds that when someone in a group of guardians of this world with a card like this one appears give this card to that group. When Lady Serena brought out her Odin entity and you explained what it was, we knew that this had to go with you.”

Ryu says, with a sigh, “This is good news. We have two of the Aesir monsters and there is one more to go.”

Haku tells Ryu, “What about the one that was mentioned? The Mistress of Aesir?”

Ayane says, with a nod, “That means that we need to find this other mysterious Aesir along with Thor.”

Ninja Ryu says, with a plain tone, “There is also the matter of those who would weld them along with Loki as well Ayane-sama.” However, what they didn’t know is as Kushina looked at the card, she felt a need to put the card into her hand.

Kushina thinks in her mind, “What is this feeling?” Kushina can’t help, but to touch the card which unleashes a bright burst of light causing everyone in the room to gasp as well as close their eyes in which Brave’s Rune Eye appears in Kushina’s left eye while Serena’s own Rune Eye appears as well. When the light dies down, Kushina has collapsed on the ground with a dueling deck in her hand.

Sarutobi says, shocked, “Kushina!”

Davis asks, perplexed, “What just happened?”

Ryu asks, curiously, “Where did those cards come from?”

As the group goes over to the unconscious Uzumaki female, Ninja Ryu thinks in his mind, “It looks like that Loki has chosen its new ‘trickster’.” As Tsunade prepares to call the ANBU in to bring Kushina to the hospital, Ninja Ryu looks out the window and he has a feeling of foreboding flowing through him.

(Some distance from the Leaf Village; around the same time)

Some distance away, we find Madara Uchiha looking in the direction of the Leaf Village with a serious expression on his face.

Madara says, plainly, “Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, it is time that you and I settle the battle that started with your father once and for all.”

Next time in Chapter 30:

Serena: Naruto’s mom has become the welder of Loki?

Tsunade: I’m not really surprised since she is where Naruto’s prankster abilities come from.

Jiraiya: Hey, why didn’t you contact me when I heard that an Akatsuki member was killed? What the? Who is that?

Kushina (angrily): Madara Uchiha, you scum!

Madara: So, it is true, you have been revived by your boy. However, now, I will take his life! Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, I can’t risk you gaining any more power! You will die today!

Naruto: Oh, yeah! Just try it!

Ninja Ryu: Naruto, my dad has fought him before! He has a powerful space/time ninjutsu that allows him to be intangible making all attacks useless against him! However, he can only maintain that jutsu constantly for five minutes!

Madara (annoyed): Hayabusa, you shall pay for your mouth! (shocked) What? Why is this girl’s crystal draining my power?

Naruto: Wait a minute! The Sharingan is actually demonic mutation of the Rinnegan! Serena, you can weaken Madara of his power!

Madara: I won’t allow a mere girl to weaken! What? What is this power that she has?

Naruto: It’s time that I end this battle with you, Madara! And finish what my dad started long ago!

Ryu: Next time on ‘Naruto 5Ds’: Duel of Ninja Legends

Jaden: Who are you?

Mysterious Person: Someone that will take all that you have!

Like I said, this story is going to have surprises! Not only is Naruto’s mom going to be the welder of Loki, Madara Uchiha has decided to attack Naruto right away before Part II of the series in my fanfiction’s storyline! So, who is going to have Thor? You are going to have to read and find out folks! Now, I realize that you must know how this fight is going to ring out, but you are not going to expect what I’m going to write up next! So, later and best wishes, Naruto, Crossover, and Dueling Fans!
Converting /tmp/phpac0gr1 to /dev/stdout