Crossover Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ New Moon Kingdom Alt. 2 ❯ True Warriors ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own any of these characters from Ranma nor Sailor Moon
 
It was a nice day and Ranma Saotome was facing off against the Phoenix God King Saffron. `Dammit!' He thought, `this is going to harder than when we sparred on Io.' Then it hit him, `sparred on Io? Since when did I face him on Io?'
 
Saffron wasn't much better, `hmm Tenma's finally getting serious. It should be interesting to see him use that Jovian style. Wait a minute, why am I praising that landling?' The fight continued but this time they weren't using killing blows. Ryoga and Mousse were watching on the sidelines knowing that Ranma and Saffron were slowly coming back to each other.
 
“Trying that Jovian style huh?” Said the Phoenix, Ranma was shocked. “Of course I know what you are going to do. Come on let's see it.” So Ranma charged up and lightening started to surround him.
 
“Okay, you said you wanted to see it so here it is.” Said Ranma, `what the hell's going on?' His body was working on autopilot his body started to get bigger and taller. The clothes he was wearing changed with each flash of lightening. He was now in a jade green and platinum bodysuit and armor. In his hand was a platinum-depleted uranium staff that was 3 feet long. He also had a mask over his nose and mouth he got in to a stance and prepared to fight the Phoenix king.
 
Meanwhile, the others were looking on. Genma, Soun and the girls wouldn't understand the true meaning of the power that Ranma possessed. Ranma somehow possessed the powers of a god. Ranma looked up to his former sparring partner and attacked, he leapt up in the air as Saffron dived bombed him.
 
“HASTE!”
 
Then there was a bright light almost blinding, then nothing. Only Ryoga and Mousse could see the fight going on between their friends. “You know, I think Ranma's finally awake.” Said Ryoga, Mousse nodded.
 
“I'd have to agree with you.” He said, and then they saw Ranma perform Jovian Lotus (1).
 
Then it was time to do his patent finisher, “REVERSE DEATH DROP! (2)” Ranma screamed and finished the fight between to two. Ranma's back was to Saffron and suddenly the king rose.
 
“That was a good match, Tenma.” He said Ranma stopped and turned his head to look at his friend.
 
“It's not Tenma, not anymore.” With that Ranma disappeared and reappeared next to the others out of the Jovian shinobi outfit. They went back to the palace as guests of the king and Ranma, Ryoga, Mousse and Saffron started talking.
 
They were talking about how to make the mountain more heat friendly. Afterwards Ranma and the others left after Saffron thanked him for the advice.
 
A week later, Genma and Soun were outside Ranma's door with a tuxedo, rope and a bat ready to get Ranma to marry Akane. But unknown to them, Ranma wasn't in the room; he wasn't even in the house. “Alright Tendo,” said Genma. “On 3. One, two, three!” They barged in and saw that the room was empty. “What? Where's Ranma?”
 
Meanwhile Ranma was at his apartment that his mother had given to him because she had known what was going on. She had also switched the spring of man water with regular water. Ranma, Ryoga and Mousse had already been cured. They were relaxing in his apartment and having breakfast.
 
“Right about now, those idiots was going to knock me out and have me marry that tomboy.” Ranma said the others started to laugh. Just then someone was at the door, Ranma got up and answered it. When he opened the door, he saw a very beautiful woman. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes; she also had a very tight body. Her nails were painted pink and was dressed in a `Venom' T-shirt with a black hourglass on the spider's body and black jeans (3).
 
“Uh hello, I'm here about the room.” She said with a nice, cute and soft voice. That made Ranma want to melt. He couldn't tear himself away from her eyes, he was drowning his that sea of blue. That was when Ryoga came over to him and pinched him. Ranma jumped.
 
“OUCH!”
 
“Are we awake now?” He said, and then he looked to the girl and smiled. “Yeah, the guy drooling is the landlord and I'm the Manager, Ryoga Hibiki.”
 
“I'm Howaito Dokueki, it's nice to meet you.” She said Ryoga looked confused.
 
“ `White Venom'?” He translated she giggled and nodded. Just then Ranma looked at her and smiled back then blushed.
 
“I'm Ranma Saotome, nice to meet you.” He said, “Please come in.” So she did and they sat down and talked about the rent. This time she was staring at Ranma and was smiling dreamily at him.
 
`Oh my god, the landlord here is a hunk and his friends are half bad looking either.' Then she sighed wistfully. They looked over at the woman, and she blushed.
 
“Are you alright, Ms. Dokueki?” Said Mousse, she quickly nodded.
 
“Okay, all we need now is you're signature.” Said Ranma. So she signed the papers and Mousse had gotten a good idea.
 
“Why don't you show her the apartment?” He said Ranma and Howaito blushed. Then Ranma stood and held his hand out to her.
 
“Shall we?” He said, she took his hand and they were off. As they left, Ryoga looked to Mousse.
 
“You know he's going to kill you for trying to set him up with her?” He said.
 
“Hey, it's worth the death.” Mousse said, “Besides that's a SS-class warrior ninja.”
 
That got Ryoga's attention, “WHAT? How could you tell?”
 
“Remember, not only am I an A-class warrior but I can tell what classes other Naviru are.”
 
“But, how did you know she was one of us?”
 
“Simple, she's too perfect to be human.”
 
Meanwhile Ranma and Howaito had came up to an apartment and he opened the door. The apartment was very nice and huge, he showed her around as she got settled in. Then after the tour, she looked at him and slowly licked her lips. Then she slammed him against one of the walls and kissed him passionately. Then she grinded up on him as she wrapped her arms around his neck.
 
Then they broke off and she stared into his eyes, “Ranma I want to marry you.” She said, “I love you so much.”
 
“You want to…” He started she nodded her head. He was amazed and smiled at her, “when?”
 
“How about today?” She said, so he agreed and they went back to his apartment. Then they told the others what was going on.
 
“YOU WANT TO DO WHAT?” They said they nodded.
 
“Yeah and we'll need your help?” Said Ranma, so he told the guys their plan. They smiled and nodded.
 
They headed for the dojo and walked in the front door to a mad house all of the former fiancées where there, Genma, the rest of the Tendo's and Nodoka.
 
Ranma cleared his throat getting everyone's attention and everyone looked over to him. “Hi, guys.” He said with a smirk.
 
Continued.
 
Notes: 1. Jovian Lotus is a kind of a cross between Amazon Wu Shu and ninjitsu. 2. An RKO I guess but at around 10 to 15 feet in the air. 3. Giving respect to Ken Blackwell, picture his `Black Widow' like that.