Crossover Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Naruto Shippuden Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Shippuden: New Moon Ninja ❯ Final Sacrifice and Only Just the Beginning ( Epilogue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
This is it! The final chapter of the story! There are still plenty of surprised to come, everyone! While this is the final chapter of this story, it is just prelude to the next story, folks! You can expect to see some foreshadowing for the upcoming sequel in this epilogue! Now, it is time for the grand conclusion of this adventure, everyone, and I thank you for all that have reviewed and support it!

Disclaimer: I DON’T own Naruto, Sailor Moon, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, all of the Digimon seasons, Yu-Gi-Oh GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Dragonball/Z/GT, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Naruto is owned/licensed by Masashi Kishimoto, Yuuto Date, Jump Comics, and Studio Pierrot, Dead or Alive is owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki, and Ninja Gaiden is owned/licensed by owned/licensed by Team Ninja, Temco, and Tomonobu Itagaki!

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and possible mature adult themes/situations!

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

Ages of characters starting this chapter:
Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze: Age 16-17
Sakura Haruno: Age 16-17
Sasuke Uchiha: Age 16-17
Kakashi Hatake: Age 31
Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon: Age 16-17
Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury: Age 16-17
Raye Hino/Sailor Mars: Age 16-17
Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter: Age 16-17
Mina Aino/Sailor Venus: Age 16-17
Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn: Age 14-15
Amara Ten’ou/Sailor Uranus: Age 18-19
Michelle Kaiou/Sailor Neptune: Age 18-19
Trista Meiou/Sailor Pluto: Physically, around age 27, but actual age is centuries to around one millennia
Darien Shields/Tuxedo Mask: Age 20-21
Kasumi: Age 19
Ayane: Age 18
Hayate: Age 25
Ryu Hayabusa: Age 25
Tsunade Senju: Physically mid-twenties, but actually 53 years of age.
Hinata Hyuga: Age 16-17
Shikamaru Nara: Age 16-17
Kiba Inuzuka: Age 16-17
Yakumo Kurama: Age 16-17
Shizuka: Age 16-17

Sailor Moon Shippuden: New Moon Ninja

Chapter 11/Epilogue: Final Sacrifice and Only Just the Beginning

We return to the battlefield in the Elemental Countries where Naruto, gaining an incredible power of his dojutsu, the Omniegan, which is a combination of Byakugan, Sharingan, and Rinnegan, and Six Path Astral Sage Mode, and Sailor Cosmos, the ultimate form of Sailor Moon via the power of the Cosmos Crystal, have unleashed all their strength against Black Zetsu, who is a creature created from the will of Kaguya, the mother of the Six Path Sage and his brother, Hamura, the ancestor of the Hyuga and Kaguya clans, and who is holding the creature, the Ten-Tails, the creature created when Kaguya possessed the Shinju, in his mad attempt for the defeat of Kaguya by destroying both Gaea, the home planet of the Elemental Countries, and planet Earth. Black Zetsu screams as he seemly turns into black smoke while the whole of the field is engulfed in rainbow colored light and forcing everyone to cover their eyes.

But all over the Elemental Countries, the light is shining everywhere in which all of the damage caused by the roots of the Shinju is completely reserved and on the battlefields of the Fourth Great Ninja War, the bodies of those that died are being infused with some kind of energy while in places like the Hidden Rain, large orbs come out of the water and rush over towards the battlefield, in hospitals all over the Elemental Countries, certain blood samples hidden away are glowing and they are zipping off to the battlefield as well, and on the battle at the epicenter, Minato Namikaze doesn’t notice that energy is pouring into him too.

On the meanwhile, Hagoromo thinks in his mind, “I must hurry!” He puts his hands together and back with the Ten-Tails as it roars out as the evil influence of Kaguya is cleared of it, nine orbs leaves its body causing it to transform back into Gedo Mezo, it’s monstrous sealed form, before start to crack apart before shattering while Madara, forced to use the Rinne Rebirth Jutsu through Naruto’s Will Materialization.

Madara thinks in his mind, as his life ebbs away, “So, this is my end, huh? Hashirama, my dream has died, yet, yours lives on through your successor, the Uzumaki boy. He has won and thus, you have won. The power of humanity, huh? I guess that underestimate the one true savior, didn’t I, Hashirama?” Madara’s lips then curl into a smile as his young body turns old before he is engulfed by the light while Naruto and Sailor Cosmos continue to use their powers despite causing their own bodies to fail them.

Naruto tells Sailor Cosmos, mentally, “We did, Serena! We did it!”

Sailor Cosmos says, with a nod, “We did, Naruto. Thank you.”
Naruto tells Sailor Cosmos, “No, we’re even. You and Darien helped me out of my despair and gave me what I needed to move on to save my world. And we fought this together. We are the saviors. Not just you or just me. We did it together.”

Sailor Cosmos responds, with a nod, “Yeah, but I just wish that I didn’t have to break my girls hearts.”

Naruto says, with a nod, “Same with my friends and Hinata-chan, too. Thank you, Serena. We have only known each other for a while, but you are a cherished friend.”

Sailor Cosmos responds, “As are you, Naruto.” Shortly thereafter, Sailor Cosmos’ broach cracks and then shatters open while Naruto’s crown and choker to follow it causing their wings to vanish in blur of feathers in which Naruto and Sailor Cosmos close their eyes as their transformations are undone causing eight beams of energy to leave them and they fall down seemly to their doom, but the nine ‘orbs’ extracted from the Ten-Tails gather around them and engulf them. As magnificent as it is, the explosion dies down and the light fades away to allow the Allied Shinobi, revived Kage, and Sailor Scouts, to see what happened.

They gasp and Ino asks, “What is this?” Instead of a ruined battlefield, they see a beautiful grassy valley with lakes, bushes, and a few trees scattered all over with a few grassy hills, here and there, as well.

Kiba says, stunned, “Unbelievable!”

Hiruzen looks at Minato, gasps, and he yells out, “Minato, you’re alive!” Everyone looks at Minato and he finds himself none other in an Reanimation body, but his own flesh and blood living body.

Minato asks, “But how?”

Hagoromo says, “Naruto had forced Madara to use the Rinne Rebirth Jutsu in combination to the great power that he and his young ally unleashed, Minato-san. It was his wish that all those that died due to his scheme would have a second chance as they deserve.”

Just then a groan and familiar male voice is heard, “Whoa! What hit me?!” Everyone then looks to see none other than Jiraiya of the Sannin come up to his feet.

Tsunade and Hiruzen yell out in unison, shocked, “Jiraiya?!”

Jiraiya looks towards them and he asks, “Tsunade? Sensei? What are you…? Whoa! How did you get revived sensei?”

Hiruzen tells Jiraiya, “I should be asking you the same question, Jiraiya!”

Jiraiya responds, “Well, I remember I was in Rain and I was facing Pain.”

Kakashi tells Jiraiya, “And Naruto beat Pain, Jiraiya-sama.”

Jiraiya yells out, “He did what?” Soon enough, they hear more moans and everyone looks as they see Konan, formally of the Akatsuki, the former ‘containers’ of the Two, Four, Five, Six, and Seven Tailed Biju, Yugito from Cloud, Roshi and Han from Stone, Ukataka from Mist, and Fu from Waterfall also coming to their feet.

Sakura says, “I remember him! He’s Ukataka, the former container of the Six-Tails!”

Ukataka looks at Sakura and he asks, surprised, “Sakura-san?” Soon after, everyone sees the majority of the people that died in the war are coming up and back onto their feet including Neji.

Hinata asks, shocked, “Neji?”

Neji asks, hearing Hinata’s voice, “Hinata-sama?” Neji then yelps as Tenten hugs Neji.

Tenten says, with tears in her eyes, “You baka! You’re alive! I can’t believe it, Neji!”

Neji grunts out, “Can’t… breathe…”

Tenten releases Neji and she tells him, with tears in her eyes, “That’s your fault, you idiot! How could you die like that on us?!”

Lee says, excitedly, “It’s a miracle!”

Ino says, flabbergasted, “This is unbelievable.”

Back with Jiraiya, he has gotten a bit of information on what’s going on from the others and Jiraiya yells out, excitedly, “I knew it! I knew that gaki of yours was special, Minato!” Jiraiya says, looking at Hagoromo, “And I can’t believe that I’m meeting THE Six Path Sage himself. It is an honor, sir.”

Hagoromo says, with a plain tone, “The honor is mine.”

Minato says, “There seem to be a few people missing.”

Hagoromo says, “This power is the ultimate regeneration power, Minato-san. It is the Lambda power, the power of the Cosmos Crystal, one of the most powerful items in the universe. The ability to regenerate all back to ‘static cosmos’ and as you must expect, it is a creation and recreation power. It is never meant for ordinary mortals, but as you may get, your son and the young princess are far from ordinary.”

Minato says, with a nod, “I know.”

Hagoromo says, “However, there are limits to the crystal’s power and it is limited by what their welders can harness. At this point, there is nothing from the Lambda power to regenerate if it doesn’t have anything to base it upon.”

Kakashi says, “You mean like Inoichi, Shikaku, and those at the Alliance headquarters? They are vaporized by the Jubi’s attack.”

Hagoromo says, “Yes. I am sorry, but they will never return.” Ino and Shikamaru are saddened by this fact and the knowledge that their fathers are gone forever. On the meanwhile, the Sailor Scouts absorb the eight lights that left Naruto and Sailor Cosmos and transform back into their Sailor Scout forms.

Sailor Jupiter says, “Our powers!”

Sailor Venus says, “They’re back!”

Sailor Mars thinks in her mind, “Why does this give me a horrible feeling?”

Hinata says, pointing out into the distance, “Look out there!” Everyone then looks and they are amazed to see a massive multi-branched tree that’s as tall or even taller than the Ten-Tails.

Hashirama asks, “Is that…?”

Hagoromo responds, “It is. That’s the true Shinju. It has been completely purified of my mother’s influence.”

Tobirama says, “It means that they have done it. They have saved the world.”

Hagoromo says, “They have saved two worlds and the balance of the universe, Tobirama.”

Sakura asks, a feeling of dread in her, “But where is Naruto?” Just then they hear something and everyone looks to see the nine Biju walks over to them.

Ino says, shocked, “The Biju!”

Gyuki, the Eight-Tailed Ox, says, “Father, it is good to see you, again.”

Hagoromo says, “It is a good to see you, Gyuki.”

Killer Bee, Gyuki’s former ‘container’, who survived him being extracted by using one of its cut off tentacles, shouts out, “Hey, big eight!”

Gyuki tells Killer Bee, “It is good to see that you are alive, Bee.”

Killer Bee responds, “Yo! I’m the big B and I’m not taken out so easily, see!” A and Gyuki groan at Killer Bee’s rapping antics as per usual.

Kurama responds, “I’m sorry, Minato Namikaze.” Kurama lowers one of his tails, which is curled up at the end, but only to reveal Naruto, out of his new Six Path Astral Sage Mode and his upper garments destroyed leaving only his pants and sandals, and Sailor Moon, looking like she is stuck in mid-transformation stage, in which both of them look torn up and are in a death-like state.

There are gasps and the Sailor Scouts shout out in unison, horrified, “Serena!”

Sakura and Minato yell out in unison, horrified, “Naruto!” The Sailor Scouts rush over to their fallen princess while Sakura goes over to Naruto.

Sailor Uranus tells Sailor Saturn, in a panic, “Firefly, please hurry!”

Sailor Saturn responds, horrified, “Yes, I know!” Sailor Saturn starts to use her healing powers on Sailor Moon while Sakura tries her medical ninjutsu on Naruto.

Matatabi, the Two-Tails, responds, “It is too late. They had used all of their power, invoking the power of the Cosmos Crystal, in their weakened condition and gave it their all to stop Black Zetsu and save both worlds.”

Kurama says, “The power of the universe doesn’t come without its price. This is one of the greatest cosmic powers that the universe has ever known. Ordinary mortals aren’t allowed to see it much less touch it. But the kit and the princess are special. They are the chosen ones that can weld this great power, but they weren’t ready. The Cosmos Crystal was awoken too soon and their bodies were not ready to handle it.”
Minato asks, “Their bodies couldn’t handle it?”

Hagoromo says, “I think that you noticed the fatigue that both Naruto and the young princess, here, were suffering. Their bodies were not ‘mature’ enough to handle such great power and it was draining them every second that they use it. Combined with the injuries that they suffered and had to recover from nearly instantly, they had taken all of their remaining strength to end this final threat. I’m sorry… they are on death’s door.”

There are gasps and Sakura says, in disbelief, “No, I don’t believe it!”

Sailor Mars yells out, “You idiot! You Meatball Head! How can you do this to us?!”

Hinata falls to her knees and she says, weeping, “No, Naruto-kun! Please don’t leave us, Naruto-kun! Naruto-kun!”

Kiba says, with tears in his eyes, “That idiot!” Sakura and Sailor Saturn continue to try to heal Naruto and Sailor Moon, but their efforts seem completely in vain.

Sakura says, “I won’t… Naruto, you idiot! What about your dream? The dream for all of us! Out of all people, you deserve your own happiness! I won’t let it end! I can’t let it end!” Deep within Sakura, she feels a powerful energy building up inside of her.

A female voice says within Sakura’s mind, “You have the power to save them, but it will come at a great cost. Are you willing to pay?”

Sakura is surprised by the voice, she looks over Naruto, and she thinks, “Naruto… I know that I have never been the best of friends for you. I’ve always yelled and done things to you that you never deserve. Ever since I learned the truth about the Kyuubi and about your life, I knew that I did you wrong and wanted to help and protect you, but you were always protecting me and rising above me. Now, I see that you were meant for greater things. I was selfish to keep you for myself. This world needs you! Everyone needs you! I won’t let end! I can’t let it end! If it takes my life, I will not let it end!” Sakura yells out, as she starts to glow, “I refuse!”

Everyone gasps and Ino asks, “Forehead?”

Sakura yells out, “You, baka, I won’t let you give up on us so easily! Even if it takes my life, you will live!” Just then Sakura’s body glows with a golden-red light and flames seem to burst from her body.

Hiruzen shouts out, “Get away from her!” Everyone leaps away from Sakura and she roars out as she slams her palms into Naruto and pours her chakra into both Naruto and Sailor Moon in which the mysterious flames enter their bodies causing them to glow as well.

Neji asks, “What is going on? What are those flames?”

Choji says, “This just keeps getting weirder!” Sakura roars out as she pours everything she has to ensure that both Naruto and Sailor Moon live and she starts to cough out blood on the meanwhile.

Tsunade yells out, “Sakura, stop! You are destroying yourself!”

Sakura responds, “I don’t care, my lady! If anyone deserve life, Naruto deserves it most of all! But I know! If he dies, our chance for a new future dies! He is supposed to bring a new world… a better one… I know it! He is a baka, but he is the greatest kind of baka to live! And I won’t let him and his dreams! I won’t let him sacrifice his future just to ensure our own! This girl risked everything for Naruto and for us! As a medical ninja and as a human being, I can let it go! Even if it takes my life, I will save them!” Sakura roars out as her Strength of Hundred seal activates and she gives everything she has left causing nose to suffer a nosebleed.

Ino yells out, “No, Sakura!”

Hagoromo says, “She has made her choice, young kunoichi. Do not let her sacrifice be in vein by stopping her now.” Soon enough, Sailor Moon’s broach, which is badly cracked and broken, is then restored and her transformation is restored to normal in which Naruto and Sailor Moon then take a deep breath as life returns to their bodies.

There are gasps and Kakashi says, amazed, “It… It worked! They’re alive!” Soon after, their bodies glow and Sailor Moon transforms into Princess Serenity while Naruto’s own clothing transforms into bodysuit and jacket exactly like his Six Path Sage Mode chakra cloak with a staff like Hagoromo’s staff in his hands. Soon after, the two of them start to slumber peacefully in which both Naruto and Princess Serenity aren’t snoring.

When Sakura stops, she says, with a weak smile, “Thank goodness.” Sakura coughs out blood as she starts to glow and fade into flames in which she says, “You are a real pain, Naruto. But I’m glad to have known… you, Naruto. I’m sorry for all the problems that… I caused for you. You have fulfilled… all of your promises to me… Now, you had better promise me… one more thing… have a happy life… Goodbye…” Sakura then kisses him on the forehead and she closes her eyes in her death.

Ino yells out, horrified, “Sakura!” Sakura then fades away into flames and Lee and Ino are horrified along with everyone else, but then the flames gather and transform into a huge golden-orange-red phoenix high in the sky.

Neji asks, “What is that?”

Hagoromo responds, “That’s the mighty celestial phoenix, Suzaku.”

Jiraiya asks, stunned, “Wait! THE Suzaku, Sage-sama?!” Hagoromo nods his head and then an image of Sakura, in a gorgeous pink dress, appears in front of the flaming phoenix in which she smiles warmly especially at Naruto and Princess Serenity in which she nods at Princess Serenity for some unknown reason before fading back into the phoenix and the phoenix takes off into the distance and goes through the gateway to Earth and Tokyo.

Lee yells out, “Sakura, come back!”

Tenten asks, “Where is it taking her?”

Hagoromo says, “To be reborn.” Everyone looks at Hagoromo and he says, “Remember the stories about the phoenix that we have in our lure and legend. Sakura isn’t being taken away by Suzaku. In a way, you can call her the ‘Jinchuirki’ of Suzaku.”

Tsunade asks, shocked, “You mean a celestial phoenix was sealed in Sakura?!”

Hagoromo says, “More like Suzaku had sealed itself within young Sakura when she was born. She wasn’t ready to use Suzaku’s regenerative powers and it cost her life, but right now, she is going to that world to be reborn.”

Ino asks, “Why there?”

Hagoromo says, “For that’s where her soul originally came from before she was reborn in this time and world, young kunoichi.”

Kiba asks, “What’s that supposed to mean?”

Sailor Pluto thinks in her mind, “Could she be…?” Just then there is a loud rumbling sound and everyone looks towards the Shinju as it glows before it turns into a sphere of energy and takes off towards the portal to Earth as well.

Hashirama asks, “Where is it going?”

Hagoromo responds, “To heal, Hashirama-san. You must understand that the Shinju was under the influence of my mother for centuries and while it has been purified, it needs time to heal. Do not worry, the chakra of the world is safe. It is going to Earth since no one there is looking for it to abuse its power.”

Tobirama says, sensing something, “However, this isn’t over. There is a stupid Uchiha that doesn’t know when to give up.” Tobirama then looks in one direction and when everyone does so, they see Sasuke Uchiha, his clothing tattered and torn, suffering from multiple cuts and wounds, and his Rinnegan eyes blazing looking at them.

Immediately, Minato, the Sailor Scouts, and Hiruzen get in front of Naruto and Princess Serenity and Hiruzen says, “Give it up, Sasuke! You have lost!”

Sasuke responds, “Shut up, old man! This will only stop when cycle of Indra and Asura ends! It doesn’t matter if the Dobe gained more power! I will grow stronger and end this cycle one and for all! This isn’t about revenge! This isn’t about who is right or who is wrong! It is the path to the future! Only through revolution can the world change and I will see it through! I will find that world without the darkness of hatred! And tell that Dobe when he wakes, there can only be one path to the future!” Sasuke roars as he creates his Perfect Susanoo and he rockets towards to the portal to Earth and Tokyo.

Sailor Jupiter yells out, “We can’t let that nutcase on Earth!”

Sailor Uranus asks, “What are you standing around here for, Jupiter?!” Soon enough, the Sailor Scouts use their attacks to bring Sasuke down, but he manages to get through and get his way to Earth.

Sailor Venus says, “Oh, man! He escaped!”

Sailor Mars says, “Great! Now, we have that piece of work on our planet!”

Kiba yells out, “Can someone tells me what’s going on? I get the points that Naruto just helped save our asses and stopped the evil assholes, but who are you? What’s with the costumes? And what’s up with all this?!”

Just then a lovely female voice says, “I think that I can help with that, young Inuzuka.” A column of white light then appears and the spirit of Queen Serenity floats down.

Tenten says, with a blush, “She… She’s gorgeous.”

Hagoromo tells Queen Serenity, “Queen Serenity, it has been far too long.”

Queen Serenity tells Hagoromo, with a warm smile, “It has been Hagoromo. Now, I know your brother is here.”

The spirit of Hamura then appears and he says, “Greetings, Queen Serenity.”

Queen Serenity says, with a sigh, “Hamura. Always the serious one I see.”

Jiraiya thinks in his mind, with a perverted smile, “Whoa! What a babe even if she is a spirit!”

Just then Sailor Uranus’ Space Sword appears on Jiraiya’s neck and Sailor Uranus says, “We would appreciate if you didn’t think about our queen in such a manner, pal. Naruto’s teacher or not, you may be changing genders.”

Jiraiya says, with a nervous smile, “Right!” Tsunade slaps her head at Jiraiya’s classic pervert actions.

Tsunade thinks in her mind, with a groan, “Revived just minutes and he is already at it.”

Queen Serenity then says to everyone, “My name is Queen Serenity. I was queen of a kingdom on the moon of a planet known as Earth and I can help you understand why my kingdom and your world are connected.” And with that, Queen Serenity started to explain about the connection between her kingdom and the world of the Elemental Nations in which Hagoromo and Hamura added as much of their true history as necessary and explaining who it relates to the current situation as well as explaining Naruto’s adventures on Earth along with the other Sailor Scouts.

When they are all gone, the assembled ninja are amazed and Shikamaru says, with a sigh, “I always knew that he was a troublesome blond.”

Ino says, looking at the gateway to Earth, “Another world filled with humans similar to us.”

Shino says, “There were plenty on our planet that believed that we weren’t alone and that was life in the stars. Well, today, the theory has been proven right, but it is surprising to learn that it is other humans.”

Gaara, the Fifth Kazekage of the Sand Village, says, “The woman was the mother of the Six Path Sage and the first human of our world to gain chakra, but she became a power hungry fiend in which the Infinite Tsukuyomi was originally her jutsu that she used to enslave humanity.”

Kankuro says, “Man! It shivers me to think that she wanted to turn us into their freaks.”

Temari says, drolly, “Don’t remind me, Kankuro.”

Gaara says, pointing to Princess Serenity and Naruto, “Well, we have the heir of the Sage and his ‘royal friend’ for saving us.”

Sai says, “And the two of them have access to one of the most powerful forces in the universe. Something beyond Kaguya and the Shinju.”

Kiba looks at the Sailor Scouts and he thinks, “Naruto gets all of the luck.”

Hinata asks, looking at Naruto, “Why isn’t he waking up?”

Kiba tells Hinata, “Geez, Hinata! Sakura might have saved their lips, but they wore themselves silly and used ‘one of the greatest powers in the universe’! It isn’t like they are going to get up in a snap!”

Ino says, with a smile, “Sure! How long it is going to take them to wake up? I mean it should take them about a while or so.”

Queen Serenity says, solemnly, “One hundred years.” Everyone looks at Queen Serenity and Queen Serenity says, “Despite young Sakura using the power of the phoenix to ensure that they live, her control over the restoration power was very limited and they, both, need time to recover, but it will take them one hundred years to fully recover from the expender of power and use of the Cosmos Crystal’s Lambda power due to them not being ‘mature’ enough to use it.”

There are gasps and Tsunade yells out, “One hundred years?!”

Tenten shouts out, “But… But Naruto will be dead if not an old man by the time he can wake up if he wakes up at all!”

Hagoromo says, “Not exactly since he will be living a lot longer than regular humans.” When everyone looks at Hagoromo, he says, “Naruto has gained the powers of a true star seed as any of the guardians of the Moon Princess and he has gained the life-span of a Silver Millennium native especially a Lunarian royal.”

Hamura says, “Thanks to the various powers that he has gained, he will live at least one thousand years and not age beyond his thirties at most.”

There are more gasps and Lee says, stunned, “One thousand years?! That’s incredible!”

Kiba says, with a snort, “Lucky fox.”

Shino tells Kiba, “Not exactly so lucky. While we will pass on and die, Naruto will continue to live to maybe outlast our great-grandchildren and for someone that values us, his ‘precious people’, how do you think that will make him feel?”

There are looks of surprise and Kiba says, looking at Naruto, “Oh, yeah. For a guy like Naruto, it is going to hurt.”

Sai says, with a nod, “Greatly, Kiba. There is a reason that there is such a thing as ‘the curse of immortality’.”

Tobirama says, “Correct, young ninja.”

Ino says, “Okay, we know that Naruto won’t die in his sleep, but does this mean that Naruto will sleep and we will never see him again? I mean, this is crazy! He saves two worlds with help from another world and he doesn’t get to at least live his own life and celebrate with us, his friends, coming back into the world alone! Personally, if it was me, I would go insane!”

Queen Serenity says, “It may not be so. Within the ruins of the Moon Kingdom, there is a special healing chamber where I can bring them to accelerate the healing process.”

Everyone looks at Minato and he asks, “I can see my son again?”

Queen Serenity says, with a nod, “It is possible, Minato-san. However, I’m not sure how much the process will accelerate his and my daughter’s healing.”

Sailor Mars says, “However, before we do, let’s take care of a snake that desires our princess and Naruto for his own sick purposes.”

Sailor Uranus asks, “Isn’t that right, Orochimaru-san?” The Sailor Scouts whip around and take defensive stances in front of Orochimaru, who has a sick smile on his lips.

Minato then leaps forward, taking out a Hirashin kunai, and he yells out, “You won’t lay a hand on my son!”

Tobirama says, “And we are no longer under your control. While we were waiting for young Naruto’s return, we used the hand signs to disconnect ourselves to you.”

Orochimaru says, “I’m not surprised since you invented the jutsu, Second Hokage-sama.”

Sailor Neptune says, holding out her Aqua Mirror, “Don’t bother. This isn’t the real Orochimaru. He is what you call a mud clone.”

Orochimaru or rather his clone says, “Very interesting power, my dear. I will be keeping a close eye on you and the rest of you young ladies.”

Sailor Jupiter says, “We rather you don’t, you snake.”

Orochimaru’s clone says, with an evil smile, “It looks like I had made a mistake by going after young Sasuke. The real prize, hidden away from us all, is your son, Minato! The heir of the Uzumaki and the one true heir of the Sage! And most likely, he has gained the chakra of the Sage’s mother since he has gained the chakra of the Sage and his brother.”

Hagoromo responds, “It is no secret. You are correct. Naruto has gained his own version of my mother’s chakra when he absorbed part of the Yin chakra that Sasuke that he had infused into the sword, giving him my chakra, but with my brother’s chakra within him, he had gained a purified version of my mother’s chakra in which he has shared with Princess Serenity.”

There are gasps of shock and Orochimaru’s clone says, “It isn’t surprising since young Naruto used the Bone Pulse power that I once craved on young Sasuke. Even I have to admit, I underestimated his value greatly. I thought that he was nothing and now, look at him! He has become the most powerful being on this planet and in this universe!”

Hiruzen says, with a sneer, “And a power that we refuse to let you claim, Orochimaru!”

Orochimaru’s clone says, with a sickening smile, “We shall see, Sarutobi-sensei. Since this war is over, our ‘alliance’ is concluded. And my goals haven’t changed. Ultimate knowledge will be mine and I will get immortality as my tool and Minato’s son and that young alien princess is the key to it! I know it! And that crystal that she bares!”

Sailor Mars shouts out, “Not on your life! We won’t let a snake like you get your hands on the sacred treasure of the Moon Kingdom!”

Sailor Pluto says, “It isn’t meant for the hands of one so evil!”

Orochimaru’s clone retorts, “We shall see, ladies! Farewell!” Soon after, Orochimaru’s clone melts away.

Tsunade says, “Just great. Now, my former snake of a teammate wants Naruto instead that Uchiha brat.”

Neji says, “And Naruto is in no condition to defend himself.”

Hamura says, looking towards where the Shinju was, “And I fear that there is something else.” When everyone looks in that direction, they gasp to see what looks like black smoke coming from the ground and the ground bursts open in which the ‘smoke’ takes the look of a ‘nightmare crow’ the size of the Biju.

Ino asks, “What is that?”

Just then a familiar female voice, distorted, rings out, “Hagoromo!! Hamura! ASURA!!!”

Minato says, “That voice! That’s Kaguya!”

There are gasps of shock and Sailor Venus asks, “Didn’t Naruto use Hamura-dono’s technique to rip her spirit into shreds?”

Hamura says, “Yes, I thought so too, but it looks like enough of our mother’s core essence survive.”

Just then another voice shouts out, “That’s right, Hamura, you wretch!” The head of the crow turns into Black Zetsu and he says, “You worthless pieces of chakra! How dare you do this to my mother?! We will make sure that you pay for this!”

Sailor Jupiter says, “I don’t think so, pal! It looks like your mom has seen better days!”

Black Zetsu responds, “That won’t be a problem once we get the power of the Shinju back or even better, we get the power of the phoenix that girl has! Using the power of those flames, mother will be revived even more powerful than before!”

Sailor Pluto says, shocked, “No!”

Black Zetsu replies, “Yes, you peon! And don’t think that I haven’t forgotten your daughter, Queen Serenity, and Asura’s reincarnation! Those two have caused mother more pain than even you, Hamura, and Hagoromo combined! They have caused me great pain and they will pay! I will get mother’s chakra from both of them before I cut them into tiny pieces! No! They will suffer before they die! Beware, Kaguya will return!” Black Zetsu’s head turns back into the head of the ‘nightmare crow’ and takes off to Earth.

Kurama yells out, “Stop him! Stop before he reaches Earth now!”

Sailor Uranus says, “You heard what the fox said!” Soon after, the Sailor Scouts and the Biju unleash their attacks on ‘nightmare crow’, the combination of Black Zetsu and what’s left of Kaguya’s ‘essence’, in which Jiraiya, Hiruzen, Tobirama, Hashirama, Minato, and other ninja also attempt to stop it, but despite the massive firepower against it, Black Zetsu, containing what’s left of Kaguya, escape through the gateway to Earth.

Sailor Mars yells out, “Crap! She got away!”

Sailor Mercury says, “This means that the threat isn’t over.”

Sai says, “As long as Kaguya lives, the threat of her enslaving both worlds exists.”

Ino says, “Oh, man! I thought that the war was over!”

Hagoromo says, “The Fourth Great Ninja War is over, but the final battle has yet to begin.”

Mei asks, “What do you mean Sage-sama?”

Jiraiya says, looking at Naruto and Princess Serenity, “He means that the fate of our world, Earth, and the universe will be decided by these two.”

Hagoromo says, “Not just them. They will be joined by yet another: A third savior.”

There are gasps and Minato asks, “A third savior, Sage-sama?”

Hagoromo responds, with a nod, “Naruto is the chosen protector of our world, Gaea, and Princess Serenity is the chosen protector of her beloved’s planet, Earth. However, there is one that will be the bridge between Earth and Gaea. Naruto and her majesty will link our two worlds together in peace, but they will need the aid of another ‘chosen one’ in order to make that happen and this ‘chosen one’ may not be the last.”

Sailor Pluto asks, “Hagoromo-dono, did you have a feeling that this could happen?”

Hagoromo tells Sailor Pluto, “I can predict the future no better than you and the future is always in motion. It is a river that can change its flow at any time. However, as of this moment, it is the future of our current protector of the universe that we need to worry about.”

Shikamaru says, “It is a major drag for Naruto. He has Orochimaru, Kaguya, and let’s not forget, Sasuke, on his ass.”

Sai says, “He truly believes that peace can only be achieved when the ‘battle’ between Indra, of he is the reincarnation of, and Asura, of who Naruto is the reincarnation of, ends.”

Hamura says, “Indeed. And it will end between them. They will be the last in the cycle. However, how that cycle ends is ever changing and no one of us can tell who will win the battle between them. While they are the reincarnation of Indra and Asura, they are also Sasuke Uchiha, last of the Uchiha, and Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze, one of the last of the Uzumaki and heir to the clan, both of whom are directly descendants of my brother.”

Hinata asks, “Are Sasuke and Naruto destined to battle?”

Neji responds, “Only because they have chosen so, Hinata-sama. Naruto showed me the truth about destiny and even if it is a pre-destined one, it is a fate that you have chosen by making the first step.”

Hagoromo says, “Correct, young Hyuga. It is exactly right. Naruto and Sasuke have made their own roads and their own paths in their lives and it is sad to know that it has ended up like my sons, but their paths, in what they believe and how they live, have ended up for them to clash with the futures of many on the line.”

Kakashi, his eyes returned to normal, says, with a sigh, “In the end, there is nothing that we can do to stop this. They have made their choices and they are drawn to clash in the end.”

Minato tells Kakashi, “Kakashi.”

Tobirama says, “Right now, we must worry about their safety and recovery. And there is only one choice.” Tobirama tells Queen Serenity, “Your majesty, please take us to the place where they can recover.”

Queen Serenity says, with a nod, “Of course.” Queen Serenity then makes a wave of her hand and a portal showing the ruins of the Moon Kingdom then appears in front of them.

There are many amazed looks and Lee says, “Incredible!”

Sailor Uranus says, “Let’s get them out of here.”

Hashirama says, “Wait! I think that they deserve a more appropriate ride due to their ‘station’ as true heroes.” Hashirama then uses his Wood Style powers to create a grand wooden open carriage with a wooden bed that has the two of them lying in it and Hashirama says, “A bit morbid, I understand.”

Queen Serenity says, with a smile, “I understand, Hashirama-dono.” Queen Serenity then creates a lovely silver blanket that covers them up to just below their heads while she brings out the Star Saber and Skyboom Shield in which she puts the Star Saber, in which its ‘energy blade’ has turned into a rainbow metal blade for the moment, on top of Naruto and the Skyboom Shield on top of Princess Serenity.

Onoki, the Third Tsuchikage, yells out, pointing to the Biju, “Hold on! What about them?!”

The Biju and plenty of others roll their eyes and Gaara tells Onoki, “Have you learned nothing from this experience, Tsuchikage-dono? The Biju are not mindless masses of chakra, but they are living beings as the Six Path Sage made them to be. They were made to be the guardians and we, humans, have abused them by enslaving them against their will.”

Hashirama says, with a sigh, “Yes, even I am guilty of that fact when I used them as ‘bargaining chips’ for peace.”
Kurama says, “About time that you realized that Hashirama. With me, you kept me contained in your wife and then the kit’s wife, but at least you did to keep me out of Madara’s rotten hands, but you used my brothers and sisters like they were chips on a poker table!”

Tobirama says, “While you words are true, Kurama-dono…”

Kurama roars out, “That’s Kyuubi to you, Tobirama-dono! There is only one person that’s worthy of speaking our names! The names given to us by our father! And that’s the kit, the reincarnation of Asura! You, humans, have sentience him to the worst evils that human can inflict on him ever since he was a child and yet, he rose above everything and even me to become the great hero of the Toad Prophecies, both of them!”

Shukaku, the One-Tailed Sand Raccoon, says, “For once, fur ball, I agree with you! Other than Gaara, from what I felt, your container is the only one that’s worthy to say our names since he has treated us like living beings and not just tools for war and amusement by you humans! Who, by the way, treated our containers worse than us! It is why I went mad in the first place! The betrayal of our father’s ninshu and the constant pain and misery to my containers really pissed me off!”

Onoki says, “Why you…?!” Just then Onoki yelps to see Sailor Uranus’ Space Sword right at his neck.

Sailor Uranus says, “You call these guys demons and yet you enslave and use them as tools and toys! It makes me wonder if the real demons aren’t the ones that use them that way!”

The Stone ninja in the Alliance prepare to defend their leader, but the rest of the Sailor Scouts gather around Sailor Uranus and Sailor Jupiter says, with a glare, “Just try it!”

Sailor Pluto tells Onoki, “Remember, Tsuchikage-dono, everyone heard the words of our queen, the Sage, and his brother and this information isn’t going to stay secret for long. Think how your village and your nation will look once the world knows what happened here and they find out that you were trying to take the Biju to use as weapons again. It could mean the destruction of your nation and village even if you succeed.” Onoki winches and he knows that Sailor Pluto is exactly right on the money in which there is no way to keep this secret.

Onoki says, with a growl, “Fine.” Sailor Uranus takes her Space Sword off his neck and all of the Sailor Scouts leap backwards.

Kurotsuchi, Onoki’s granddaughter, says, with a grin, “Beaten by girls!”

Onoki yells at her, annoyed, “Shut up!”

Hagoromo asks the Biju, “What will you do now?”

Chomei, the Seven-Tailed Beetle, tells Fu, one of the revived former Jinchuirki, “Sorry, Fu, but I think that even through our father’s heir will change the world. It won’t change right away and we may start new conflict just from our presence! For now, most of us are going to the Moon Kingdom to protect Asura’s reincarnation.”

Matatabi tells Yugito, “It is the same with me, kitten.”

Yugito says, with a nod, “I understand, Matatabi.”

Gyuki says, looking at Killer Bee, “I will remain with Killer Bee to keep an eye on humanity and make sure that they learn from what young Naruto has taught them.” Gyuki then says, glaring at A, “However, I am only returning since Bee is my friend and due to the fact that Naruto has shown that there is hope for humanity! I will not be used against the other nations at all, you hot headed bull of a man! And because Naruto contains a bit of my chakra, I can transfer myself to him at any time without hurting Bee at all!”

A growls at this, knowing what this means, and Mei says, “It means that none of the Biju can be used again.”

Kurama says, “Correct human. We have suffered enough under your yoke and while Naruto has shown hope for your kind, we know well-enough that there are plenty of you that want to keep the ‘stasis quo’ despite what you learned today. And there are also those that will still use us in their mad plans! We are taking ourselves out of the equation! It is a new era and Naruto has shown you the way. It is up to you to follow the signposts.”

Roshi says to Son Goku, the Four Tailed Ape, “I guess then it is see you around, you old ape.”

Son Goku retorts, with a snort, “Hopefully, not too soon, Roshi.” Soon enough, the Sailor Scouts assemble around the carriage containing the sleeping forms of Naruto and Princess Serenity with the Inner Scouts on the right of the carriage and the Outer Scouts on the left.

Sailor Pluto says, “It is best that we take them to the healing chamber.”

Hinata says, “Wait!” Everyone looks at Hinata and she says, pleading expression on her, “I want to go with you to make sure he gets there safely.”

There are looks of surprise and Sailor Venus says, with a grin, “I see. You are the Hinata Hyuga that he talked about a lot.”

Hinata asks, surprised, “He talked about me?”

As Hinata blushes, Sailor Mars yells out, with an annoyed tone, “Venus, this isn’t the time!”

Sailor Pluto says, “I believe that it is all right.”

Neji says, “I will go with you, Hinata-sama.”

Kiba says, with a grin, “Can’t let that brave idiot of hero get himself killed, can we? And he deserves an ‘honor guard’ that’s the best for any hero.” Soon enough, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, Lee, Tenten, Might Guy, the teacher for Lee, Tenten, and Neji, and who is now completely healed from his forbidden Taijutsu that would have killed him, Shino, the now fully revived Minato, and Kakashi join Hinata and Neji to help the Sailor Scouts and the majority of the Biju to escort Naruto and Princess Serenity to the Moon Kingdom with the spirit of Queen Serenity at the lead.

Jiraiya tells Tsunade, “Go with him, hime. It might be the last time that you see him.”

Tsunade tells Jiraiya, “No way, you pervert. He’ll be back.”

Jiraiya says, with a grin, “Yeah, you have got a point. But you might not see him in a while and you might forget his face.”

Tsunade responds, with a grin, “Never.” However, Tsunade goes with the group and then Helios, in his Pegasus form, appears and ties himself to the carriage.

Ino yells out, “A flying horse?!”

Sailor Mercury asks, “Helios?”

Helios responds, “Correct, Sailor Mercury. I am here in my Pegasus form since your princess and young Naruto deserve a gentle ride worthy of their station as true heroes and heroines in the universe.”

Sailor Pluto says, with a smile, “Thank you, Helios.”

Kiba says, “This is getting weirder and weirder.”

Ino asks, “When is anything with Naruto ‘normal’ if there is such a thing as ‘normal’ or ‘regular’ with Naruto?” Kiba nods his head in understand and agreement and the group made up of the Sailor Scouts, all of the Biju, minus Gyuki, and those of Naruto’s ninja friends, who were joined by Shizuka at the last second, in which all of them go through the portal to the Moon Kingdom. Shortly later on, all of them, minus the Biju, who are surrounding the area of the palace, in an underground area of the palace, where Naruto and Princess Serenity are placed onto two separated beds before they are encased in see-through prism-like crystal as various holographic screens and monitors appear around the two of them.

Queen Serenity says, “It is done. This will accelerate the healing process.”

Minato asks, “How long will it take now?”

Queen Serenity says, “I am not completely sure, but I know that when our universe needs them again, they will awaken.”

Sai says, “Which may be soon since there are the issues of Sasuke, Kaguya, and Orochimaru to deal with.”

Minato says, “While Sasuke Uchiha is a problem, Kaguya will take time to heal. All of her that survived was her core essence and she has been separated from the Shinju. It is going to take her time to heal.”

Sailor Pluto says, “Yes, but there are remnants of dark forces that we have faced that Kaguya may absorb to quicken her healing. And she is going after the power of the phoenix within Sakura Haruno.”

Ino asks, “So, Sakura is going to be reborn, right?”

Queen Serenity says, with a nod, “That’s correct, but she may be reborn as a whole different person than you knew. Remember, my daughter and her guardians, minus Pluto, were reborn as new people on Earth.”

Sai says, “Which means that when she is revived, which is most likely at this moment, she won’t be the Sakura Haruno that we know if she is Sakura Haruno at all. And that means that she will be defenseless once Kaguya gets enough strength to go after her.”

Tsunade says, “Well, that settles that.”

Kakashi asks Tsunade, “Lady Hokage, are you planning a mission to go after Sasuke?”

Tsunade says, “With what happened now, I am ranking him a double top rank criminal to be killed on sight. Yes, the mission is to go to Earth to find Sasuke and kill him.”

There are gasps from the ninja of the group and Queen Serenity says, “Lady Tsunade, I’m afraid that you will never find him. The paths that they have chosen in which the battle between Indra and Asura can only end between Sasuke and Naruto.”

Tsunade responds, “Forgive me if I don’t want to give that ass a chance to even harm Naruto.”

Queen Serenity responds, “Do as you feel right, Lady Tsunade.”

Tsunade asks Sailor Pluto, “Can you help us to Earth?”

Sailor Pluto responds, with a nod, “Of course, Lady Tsunade.”

Sailor Jupiter says, “Any friend of Naruto is a friend of ours.”

Sailor Mars says, with a plain tone, “And that Uchiha asshole is not our friend and he isn’t Naruto’s friend either despite them being brothers in their past lives.”

Sailor Neptune tells Sailor Uranus, “It is for the best that we cooperate. Both of our worlds are in danger from Kaguya.

Minato asks, taking out a Hirashin kunai, “May I leave this here?”

Queen Serenity says, with a nod, “Of course, Minato-san.” Minato puts the kunai hidden out of the way while Hinata goes over to Naruto’s sleeping form.

Neji tells Hinata, “He will be back soon, Hinata-sama.”

Hinata responds, with a nod, “I know, Neji.”

Ino says, “And I’ll bet he will be stronger than ever!”

Shino says, “Technically, since he is asleep, the muscles in his body will deteriorate due to him not using them depending on how long he is asleep.”

Queen Serenity responds, “Actually, it won’t. The special chamber will keep his muscles and body in the condition that they are in and won’t allow them to deteriorate by stuck in this coma-like sleep. It will be like as if they are in suspended animation expect for one thing. Their bodies will age during the time that they are in there.”

Tsunade says, amazed, “Amazing! This kind of technology would benefit our home!”

Kiba says, with a grin, “Naruto will only be just as old as we are and he will look exactly the same when he finally gets his ‘wake up call’, huh? He really is a lucky fox!”

Choji tells Naruto’s sleeping form, “We’ll be waiting for you, buddy! Get back soon! We’ll have a big party in your honor!”

Kiba says, pointing to Hinata, “Hinata will be waiting for you, you baka! Get back and make sure that you sweep her off her feet for making her worry, pal!”

Hinata says, with a blush, “Kiba!”
Lee says, with a nod, “Yosh! We’ll be waiting for you, Naruto!”

Kakashi says, “You have done your father and I proud despite my mistakes with you, Naruto. When you wake up, I hope to make up for them.”

Minato tells Naruto, “Thank you for the second chance. I wish that you could have brought back Kushina, but there are limits to even your power, my son. This time, when you wake up, I hope that with Kushina watching over us, we can truly be a happy family.”

The Sailor Scouts look at Princess Serenity’s slumbering form and Sailor Mercury says, “We’ll be waiting for you, Serena. For you and Naruto.”

Sailor Mars says, “You better come home soon, Meatball head.”

Sailor Venus says, “Great job, girl.”

Sailor Pluto says, “We are so sorry that you have lost so much, my princess. However, when you awake, we can help you find new happiness.”

Sailor Uranus says, with a warm smile, “We’ll see you soon, kitten.”

Sailor Jupiter asks, “But wait! What about Serena’s family?”

Sailor Neptune says, with a weak smile, “We tell the truth and we bring them here.” The other Sailor Scouts nod their head in agreement and the group starts to head out of the chamber.

Tsunade thinks in her mind, with a warm smile, “Rest now, Naruto. You have done what needed to be done and you deserve a rest. Hopefully, we will create a better world when you wake up.”

(On Earth; shortly thereafter)

Returning to planet Earth, Davis and Jun are meeting up with their mother and father as the chaos in the whole of the city after Kaguya’s attack is getting sorted out and both Davis and Jun are hugging their parents while Veemon and Lopmon, the chocolate and pink bunny Digimon, watch.

Just then a bright light is seen and Lopmon asks, “What’s that?”

Everyone else sees the light and Jun asks, “Where did this light come from?” Just then they hear the sounds of a baby crying and everyone goes over to the source of the light, which fades away, and they find a baby wrapped up a golden blanket. The baby is a female baby with short pink hair and jade green eyes.

Davis asks, shocked, “A baby girl?”

Davis’ mother picks up the baby and a female voice then booms, “Her name is Sakura! She has a great destiny before her! Please, I beg you: Take care of her! Love her! And raise until it is her time to shine once more!”

Everyone looks around and Jun shouts out, “Who are you?!” However, there is no reply and when they look at the baby named Sakura, she stops crying, looks at the people looking at her, and she starts to giggle and laugh.

Davis’ and Jun’s father look at their mother and he says, “Dear…”

Davis’ and Jun’s mother, Mrs. Motomiya, responds, “Don’t give me that. How can you say that? Look at her! She needs us. I can tell.” Davis’ and Jun’s father, Mr. Motomiya, allows baby Sakura to grab one of his fingers and he yelps as she squeezes.

Mr. Motomiya says, “Ow! She is cute and strong!”

Jun asks Mrs. Motomiya, “Yeah, she is! Mom, can she be our new sister?”

Mrs. Motomiya responds, with a warm smile, “Yes. Yes, she is. Once we get through the paperwork, I think that Sakura Motomiya would be a wonderful new baby sister for all of you.”

Jun says, excitedly, “She is so cute! And now, I have a baby sister! I can’t wait until she is old enough and I can turn her into a real woman!”

Davis responds, “You’ll scar her for life, zit-face.”

Jun retorts, annoyed, “Says you, squirt!” As Mr. Motomiya and Mrs. Motomiya look at their children, they don’t notice the green rhombus and then the golden-red sun sigil that appears on baby Sakura’s forehead before vanishing as quickly as they came. Elsewhere on Earth, Sasuke Uchiha wakes up to find himself bandaged up and he looks around to find himself on a plain bed in a massive room.

Sasuke says, “You can come out now.”

A group of grey clad ninja enter the room and one of them says, “Well done. We were right to think that you are a ninja.”

Sasuke asks, “You are a ninja? Who are you?”

The one that spoke to Sasuke, the leader, responds, “We are the Black Spider clan and we know who are you, Sasuke Uchiha.”

Sasuke activates his Sharingan and he asks, “How do you know that?”

The other ninja take defensive stance, their leader’s motions to stand down, and he says, “We have our ways. We welcome you to planet Earth and we wish to discuss something with you.”

Sasuke responds, “I’m listening, but if it takes about helping with a form of revenge, I’m out. I’m done with revenge.”

The leader of the Black Spider ninja responds, “We know. But we can help you get an army needed to destroy the Biju and start a revolution that will rid the world of darkness in your way so that your brother’s tragedy will never happen to any other clan or any more people ever again.”

Sasuke replies, with an intense glare, “I said that I’m listening.” At other locations on Earth, Black Zetsu is at the North Pole where he enters the Negaverse base that’s mainly destroyed after the final battle between Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity against Queen Beryl/Queen Metallia in which he finds a crystal containing the frozen Jadeite, sentience to sleep forever by Queen Beryl for his failures, in which Black Zetsu gives a sly chuckle. Later on, Sailor Pluto visits the Tsukino family on Earth and she explains what happened in which Ikuko Tsukino breaks down in tears while Sammy lowers his head as a few tears come down his eyes. Sailor Pluto will take them to the Moon Kingdom ruins and the healing chamber where Naruto and Princess Serenity are slumbering and healing.

(One week later; back in the Elemental Countries)

We return to the Elemental Countries as they start to rebuild physically, mentally, and emotionally, through the physical rebuilding is small due to the ‘regeneration’ done by Naruto and the Moon Princess. With the end of the war, there were celebrations through the celebrations in the Leaf Village were short when the Fourth Hokage came back to the Leaf in which the people were joyous that their Fourth Hokage was back, but the celebrations were shocked when Minato berated them after he found out the extent of what they had done to his son after he sealed Kurama in him.

The people were shocked to learn the truth and a few ‘hard core’ members, who only celebrated Naruto’s victory because they thought he was the village’s ‘controlled tool’, denied that Naruto was his son, but when the facts of Naruto’s heritage and the images of what happened in the final battle of the Fourth Great Ninja War, the Leaf Village was shocked to the core and they were ‘laid low’ finding out that they had hurt and tortured the son of one of their Hokage and in all sorts of ways, betrayed the ‘Will of Fire’ preached by their First Hokage.

It only got worse for the moral of the Leaf when they found out the truth about the destruction of the Uchiha clan with admittance from the reanimated Third Hokage himself in which he told the fully story before he left to return to the afterlife, like Hashirama and Tobirama have done at this point with the help of Hagoromo. The Leaf were stunned that they had spoiled the son of a leader of a group of ‘traitors’ who had decided to follow his clan’s path and what some of think of as worse, decided to destroy the very fabric of their lives and send their world into chaos. However, the Leaf got a slap in the face since it was drilled into their heads when they blamed the Uchiha clan for the attack of the Nine-Tailed Fox when it was a rogue member of their clan in the form of Obito Uchiha.

Despite Obito’s full story being known, his name was cut out of the memorial stone despite Kakashi’s protests and he remembered what Obito had told him before he left to return to the afterlife and told him to use his ‘final gift’, the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan that Sailor Cosmos help make permanent, well. Kakashi promised as Obito’s spirit left his body and returned to the afterlife. These days, he only keeps his left eye covered for his own personal reasons since he can activate and deactivate even his basic Sharingan, which is in both of his eyes, at will now.

Things got worse, at least for some in the Leaf, when the Fire Daimyo got involved after he learned the truth about Naruto, his life in the village, and about the Uchiha clan. Needless to say, he was pretty furious, being a close friend of the Uzumaki and Namikaze families himself, in which he given Tsunade the power to disband the civilian council and remove the two elders from their positions in which the Hokage and ninja council reign supreme on all matters of the Leaf until the reorganization of the Leaf government can be made. The elders know better that to open their mouth that with the end of the war, all evidence on Danzo’s activities have been found and he has been declared the greatest traitor to the Leaf and ninja history with his name forever stained by his ‘dark deeds’ despite and/or maybe because of his ‘ultra loyalty’ to make the Leaf supreme.

And Tsunade, to rub it in the faces of the FORMER civilian council and elders that caused Naruto only problems when he was growing up, she had declared his birthday to no longer be called the ‘Kyuubi festival’, but it is called ‘Festival of the Maelstrom Sage’ in which the people know is that it is reference to the meaning of Naruto’s name since one of the meanings is ‘maelstrom’. The former civilian council and elders know, since they have seen the images of the battle through Yamanaka mind projection jutsu and the memories of those that were there, Naruto can’t be controlled or manipulated by them anymore. And anything against him, in word or in deed, will make them social outcasts and worse.

Right now, on top of the Hokage tower, the Sailor Scouts, minus Sailor Moon, are looking at Kakashi, Sai, Team 8, Guy and his team, and Team 10, led by Yamato, are assembled in front of Tsunade and Minato.

Sailor Uranus asks, “This is it?”

Tsunade says, “Right now, we need Minato and Jiraiya back on the front lines. All of the allied nations are still dealing with the aftermath of the war despite all of the ‘repairs’ that Naruto and your princess managed to do.”

Sailor Pluto says, with a smile, “This will do just fine.”

Sailor Mars says, with a nod, “They know both Naruto and Sasuke the best despite their changes and we are going to need that information if we are going to try to contain him.”

Shikamaru says, “I doubt it will be that easy, Raye-san.”

Shino says, “Sasuke has changed in various different ways. He isn’t an avenger anymore.”

Kakashi says, “True, but it doesn’t mean his personally has made a major change. He still stubborn and uncompromising when it comes to his beliefs unless something like learning the truth about his clan. And also, despite him not being obsessing over revenge anymore, he is still ruled over by the anger and pain of his history and the history of his clan.”

Yamato says, “Sasuke may not want revenge, but his way to changing the world will only bring chaos and destruction. He must be stopped once and for all.” Ino solemnly nods her head in agreement and she feels a bit of anger in her heart since in a way, she blames Sasuke for the death of Sakura for forcing Naruto to fight and expending more energy that nearly led to his and the moon princess’ death before Sakura’s sacrificed saved them both barely.

Ino thinks in her mind, as an image of Sakura appears in her mind, “Sakura, I won’t let your sacrifice be in vein. I will stop Sasuke for you, for Naruto, and for all of us.”

Tsunade says, “Agreed. Do what you can to find and end Sasuke once and for all. And aid the Sailor Scouts to find Kaguya. She is a threat and if we can find her before she can fully recover, we might end this before we need Naruto.”

Neji says, “We might be able to do, but that might be a far off possibility, Lady Tsunade. It took the power of Naruto and Lady Serena to stop Kaguya, Madara, and Sasuke. Even if we had powers as strong as theirs, we are not them. They forged themselves the way that they are through a lot of reasons. There aren’t going more people that are like them because they made themselves exceptional. They are a rare breed of human being.”

Minato says, with a nod, “Yes, they are, Neji-san.”

Sailor Pluto says, with a smile, “Agreed, Minato-san.”

Sailor Neptune says, with a smile, “All we can do is what we can and hopefully, we can make better worlds for them. If we can’t, then they can. If we and our worlds are in danger, they will come.”

Hinata says, with a nod, “I agree, Lady Michelle.”

Minato says, “Good luck, everyone.” Sailor Pluto slams her staff onto the roof and a pair of large white marble doors appears in which they open to reveal a gateway to planet Earth and just outside of the Hayabusa Village.

Sailor Saturn says, “It seems easier for you to open gateways between Gaea and Earth despite you closing the gateway in the sky.”

Sailor Pluto says, “The space-time storms surrounding Gaea are now gone, Firefly. This planet has rejoined the greater universe.”

Minato says, “For good or for worse is left to be seen.”

Kakashi says, “Something tells me that it will depend on the will of two individual that we know all well.”

There are plenty of nods of agreement and Sailor Pluto says, “We will arrive outside of the village of one of planet Earth’s ninja clans: The Hayabusa or Dragon clan.”

Yamato says, “If they will accept us, we can make a base and figure out where to start our search and go from there. Plenty of us are going to need to learn about your world in order to adapt since I believe this mission is a very long term mission.”

Kakashi says, “I have to agree since we don’t know when Naruto and Lady Serena will wake up. However, we know when that day comes, the ‘battle for the universe’ will be upon us and we are going to need to be ready.”

Minato says, “Hopefully that day will never come, Kakashi.”

Sailor Pluto says, “So do we, Minato-san.” Soon enough, the Sailor Scouts and the ninja teams from the Leaf go through the gateway which closes behind them after they go through and the doors vanish soon after in which Minato and Tsunade look at Jiraiya.

Minato asks Jiraiya, “What did the Elder Toad say?”

Jiraiya responds, plainly, “When the ‘Chosen Ones’ awake once more, the battle for the ages beyond shall begin. A great fight that will go beyond myth and legend and shall be forever imprinted in stone, but victory is not assured unless the ‘Sage and Princess of the Cosmos’ are joined by other ‘great heroes’ that will rise to their places and they overcome the darkness of the past in order to led the worlds into the golden future.”

Tsunade and Minato are shocked and Tsunade asks, “Are you sure?”

Jiraiya responds, “The Great Elder Toad was so vivid that it shocked me and the entire Toad clan. The Fourth Great Ninja war is over, hime. However, the war for the universe is just getting started.”

Tsunade says, drolly, “Great.”

Minato says, “And we and the other great villages need to be ready.” Jiraiya nods his head as all three of them look towards the sky knowing that while one war is over, a far greater ‘final battle’ has just been put off.

(Within the Digital World; on the meanwhile)

Inside of the Digital World, Azulongmon is meeting with a man with brown hair tied in a short ponytail and brown eyes.

Azulongmon tells the man, “Gennai, it has begun.”

The man responds, “I know, Azulongmon.”

Azulongmon tells the man, “The child of Miracles and Life must rise above all other Digidestined and help the other defenders like the Digidestined in this great war to come.”

The man, Gennai, responds, “Do you think that he will be ready for this?”

Azulongmon says, “He and his sister must be because he and his family including the newest addition will be vital for what’s to come.” Azulongmon then shows an image of the Motomiya family, Davis, Jun, and their parents with baby Sakura, and there is an image of them and the other Digidestined joined together with Naruto’s ninja friends from the Leaf, the Sailor Scouts, and various others with images of Sasuke, the Black Spider clan, Kaguya, Black Zetsu, Orochimaru, and other ‘dark shadows’ with a menacing pair of eyes above them. This shows that while one war is over, another war is just waiting to begin…

The End of New Moon Ninja

To be continued in Sailor Moon Shippuden Grand Tour

And that’s it, everyone! This is the end of the story, everyone! However, it isn’t the end of the series! Like I mentioned before, this is a two part story series and the second one is coming soon and it is going to be longer and more exciting… I hope anyway! As you already probably guessed, there are going to be more crossovers and those ‘stories’ that appeared as ‘cameos’ in this story are going to take a prominent role in the upcoming sequel! There is going to be action, adventure, drama, romance, and more! But for right now, tell me what you thought of this story, catch you on the flip side, and later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!