Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ The Encounter Between Inuyasha And Kenshin Himura ❯ Sanosuke and Kenshin befriend Inuyasha. ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer I don't own the anime that is in this story.
Chapter5
Sanosuke and Kenshin befriend Inuyasha.

As Kenshin got up to leave the room he heard Inuyasha moan. But Kagome, Sango, Miroku, Shippo, and Kilala are still sleeping.
"Huh where am I?" asked Inuyasha opening his eyes.
"You are in the Meiji era at Ms. Kaoru's dojo." said Kenshin kindly.
"Grrr you again." said Inuyasha growling.
"I mean you no harm that I don't." said Kenshin.
"But Kagome said that symbol on your friend's shirt means bad." said Inuyasha.
"Oh you mean Sanosuke. He isn't bad anymore." said Kenshin.
Kenshin told Inuyasha about Sanosuke then asked "why did you attack me?"
"Well huh you were stareing at my ears. And I don't like that." said Inuyasha.
"Oh I'm sorry I wasn't sure what you were." said Kenshin bowing his head.
"I forgive you I guess." said Inuyasha slowly standing up.
But when Inuyasha stood he put his hand on his side and coughed.
"You should in bed for another day." said Kenshin making sure Inuyasha wouldn't fall.
Inuyasha laid back down in his bed and sighed. Kenshin sat down still feeling sick himself.
"Here your soup Inuyasha and Kenshin." said Ms. Megumi coming into the room.
After she left the room Kenshin crushed some herbs into his and Inuyasha's soup.
"What did you do?" asked Inuyasha before he ate.
"It's an herbal remedy. It will help us feel better." said Kenshin as he drank his soup.
"Inuyasha I'm glad your awake." said Kagome walking into the room.
"You shouldn't be in here we're sick. And you don't want to catch what we have." said Kenshin.
"He's right Kagome you shouldn't be in here until we're better." said Inuyasha.
With that said Kagome left the room. When Kenshin laid back down he smiled. Inuyasha saw Kenshin smile and asked "what are you smiling about."
"You like Kagome don't you?"asked Kenshin still smiling.
Inuyasha didn't answer and rolled over to face the other way.
"Come on now I'll tell you my secret. If you tell me yours." said Kenshin.
"Oh ok I love Kagome. And one day I want to make her my mate." said Inuyasha blushing.
"Well I love Ms. Kaoru and one day I want her to be my wife." said Kenshin
Inuyasha and Kenshin talked until night fall. Then they laid down to sleep.
"When we are better you, Sanosuke, and I should hang out." said Kenshin before they feel asleep.
"Sure whatever. Now good night." said Inuyasha cover himself up with a blanket.
"Good night." said Kenshin rolling over.
In the morning when Kenshin and Inuyasha woke they fell all better. After eating Kagome and Ms. Kaoru went to go see Inuyasha and Kenshin. That afternoon while Inuyasha was batheing Kenshin talked to Sanoskue. They are plnning a night ount on the town.
"Your turn to bathe Kenshin." said Inuyasha walking with only his pants on.
"Where is your shirt?" asked Sanosuke
"Ms. Kaoru washed my shirts. Now my shirts are hanging out to dry." said Inuyasha.
Kenshin left the room to take a bath. While Kenshin bathed Sanosuke and Inuyasha got to know each other. After Kenshin bathed he got dressed and Inuyasha put his shirts on. That night after dinner Sanosuke put a white bandanna on Inuyahsa's head to cover his ears.
"Can you still hear ok?" asked Kenshin.
"Feh of course I can." said Inuyasha.
"Ok then let's go. I know where theres a party." said Sanosuke.
Kenshin, Snaosuke, and Inuyasha left the dojo. Ten minutes after they arrived at the party. Some of the drunk men started fights. Inuyasha didn't think he would need Tetsusaiga so he left it at the dojo.
"Hey Sanosuke what's with your friend. Is his hair realy white?" asked a man.
"Actually it's a silvery white." said Sanosuke being a smart ass.
"Hey I didn't ask you to be smart." said the man.
The man ran toward Sanosuke and took out a dagger out of his pants pocket. But Sanosuke and Kenshin didn't know what the man was doing. Inuyasha saw what the man was doing and ran toward Sanosuke. The man thrusted the dagger at Sansuke. But instead of hitting Sanosuke he hit Inuyasha. The man plunged the dagger into Inuyasha's chest. When he did Inuyasha yelped in pain. When Sanosuke and Kenshin heard Inuyasha yelp they turned around. Sanosuke punched the man while Kenshin helped Inuyasha. Once back at the dojo Sanosuke laid Inuyasha don on his bed.
Kenshin woke Ms. Megumi and told her what happened. She went to the room and took of Inuyasha's wound.
"I can't believe you guys got into a fight." said Ms. Megumi.
"We didn't. I think Inuyasha protected us." said Kenshin.
In the morning Ms. Megumi told Kagome what happened. Kagome ran into the room and saw te bandage on Inuyasha's chest. Sanosuke and Kenshin are sitting in the room. Kagome went to them and yelled at them. Her yelling woke the sleeping Inuyasha.
"Don't yell at them Kagome. I didn't that guy to hurt Kenshin or Sanosuke." said Inuyasha.
"I'm sorry Kenshin and Sanosuke." said Kagome bowing her head.
Then Kagome left the room to go eat. Sanosuke and Kenshin went over to Inuyasha.
"Thank you for protectiong us." said Sanosuke.
"Feh It's something I do every day." said Inuyasha rolling his eyes.
That night Kenshin, Sanosuke, and Inuyasha became friends. In the morning when Kenshin and Sanosuke woke they let Inuyasha sleep. When Inuyasha woke he joined everone for breakfast.