Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Wild Horse Resort ❯ YGODOACH4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Ranma: Okay, it's game time! Sit back and relax. Because, we are going in like a pack of wild dogs and have some fun!)
 
 
Yugi was placed inside of a chamber only in a pair of boxers and he was hanging on. Washu was looking on and saw that the tri-haired hero was a fighter. `Hang on Yugi.' She got on her holo-pad and started typing in information suddenly, a beam of energy surrounded him and it started to heal him.
 
“Yugi you are going to become an adopted member of the Naviru.” She said, “they are going to owe me big for this.”
 
Meanwhile Ranko and the girls were protecting Ranma from being a smear on the sands. “Hey babe,” said Zack. “Why do you dump the chump and hang with me?” Ranko just looked at him and kicked him hard in the balls. As he was doubling over in pain, she said.
 
“No thanks pencil dick!” She stood in front of a downed Ranma, “now WHO'S NEXT?”
 
(In the end-Linkin Park)
 
Wild Horse Resort
Chapter 4
 
Ranma was still down and Tina went over to him and tried to wake him up. She had seen that something on his choker was flashing, it was a button and she pressed it. All of the sudden, energy came over him and seeped into her. She started to get stronger, taller and buffed but the most important thing was that she was bonding with Ranma. She had felt her heart beating in time with his and breathing in time with him.
 
She bent over him and kissed him passionately. Which completed the progress, suddenly his clothes ripped off and black spandex started to form over his body (picture the Sayanjin body suit from DBZ). He slowly started to awake and looked up into a pair of beautiful blue eyes. “Tina, iz zat you?” He said in a daze.
 
She helped him to sit up and hugged him tightly. “Are you alright?” She said, he nodded then they got up.
 
“Let go and help Ranko.” He said, with that they went over and started kicking some major butt. Ranma grabbed Zack by the ankles, “hey Zacky-boy. You've always wanted to be between Tina's legs now his you're chance!” Tina leapt over Ranma and landed on Zack's torso as Ranma dropped him. Then Ranma held his legs open and Tina was at his head. They both hit a leg drop, Ranma at his crotch and Tina at his head.
 
After they were done, Ranma looked to the others. “Any one else?” Meanwhile in Washu's lab, Yugi started to wake up. He had a choker like Ranma's on.
 
“Where am I?” He said then he looked over to Washu, “who are you?”
 
“I am Washu,” she started. “THE GREATEST SCINECTIFIC MIND IN THE UNIVERSE!” Yugi sweat dropped, then it him.
 
“Wait a minute, you're the one that Ranma's been telling me about.” He said she nodded. “It's an honor to meet you Washu-san.”
 
“Uh that's Washu-CHAN.” She said, Yugi quickly apologized and she accepted it.
 
“Where are Ranma and the others?” He asked, she told about the fight that was going on the beach. “I need to get out there, I have to stop this!” He shot up and transformed on the way.
 
Meanwhile, Ranma, Ranko and the girls where fighting up a storm and it could go either way. That was when Yami used his shadow magic on them and knocked them back. That was when Yugi poured on the speed and got in between them and Ranma's crew. “Yugi,” he said Yugi had a pissed off look on his face then ran right past him. Yami felt the aftermath of a 48 hit combo. He fell to his knees, Yugi looked down to him.
 
“That's for attacking my family!” He said then he attacked again the punch slammed Yami in to a tree. “That was for the girls.” Then he kept on punching, sending jackhammer like blows to him. “And this is for ME!” With a mighty right, Yugi sent Yami flying and crashing into a group of trees. The others where in shock, then Yugi grabbed Joey and pulled him in to his space. “Joey, you wanna get out of my way?” He said Joey quickly nodded.
 
He went over to check on everyone else, “are you alright Ranma?” He said. Ranma stood up and looked at Yugi.
 
“Fine, welcome to the family.” He said and hugged him tightly. Then he looked over to the others, “now you guys are on MY property! So if you guy don't want me to press charges on assault and trespassing then I suggest you guy get back on your broken down tub and leave.” Everyone else stood with him and the others knew that they didn't stand a chance. So they left, Ranma looked over to the others and got mad. “I hate it when people think their so high and mighty. If it wasn't for Yugi, Yami wouldn't have his body.” He said.
 
Tina grabbed his hand and pulled him in her embrace, “come on. Let's see if we can finish our clambake.” She said so they do and while everyone was having a good time, Yugi and Kasumi kissed passionately. That was when the power went into her and made Yugi complete.
 
TBC