Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Side of the Moon ❯ I’m a Cult Hero ( Chapter 19 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I'm a Cult Hero
*Angelica*
Well, well, well. The diva speaks. It's about time. These others have been hogging all of the talking with their useless problems. Not me. Okay, I know what you are thinking. Who the hell is this? I'll spill it. My name is Angelica Marie Sanders. I am nineteen years old and a freshman at Tokyo-Zion Academy. Why am I here? Whew! Where do I begin? It'll be one wild ride to explain. My mom and step-dad threw me out of the house and enrolled me here. I wasn't doing much around the house. I have a hunch it was my stepfather's idea. He never liked me so much anyway. Don't know why. I'm a great girl to hang around with. Maybe he's just jealous that he married my mother and couldn't get with me. I think he hit on me one time but it was thwarted by my mother. My stepfather almost ruined my relationship with my mom. They are divorcing now. I think my mother agreed to ship me off just to keep me out of a nasty battle brewing.
Anyway, I decided not to let the reason get me down. How did I do that? Look for the cute guys, seduce and sleep with them, party like mad, drink myself sick, and help myself to some nose candy! Yes sir! Campus life is starting to sound sweet to me!
I look around at my housemates. First up, is my roommate, Torii Jewels. She is an odd duck and I think she likes flowers. (Not in the way you're thinking. Torii is *titter* a lesbian. I use flowers for female bits. She hasn't hit on me yet. Don't know why. That's probably a good thing, because I'm chasing after a rod!) Dorm across from use holds Lonna Winfield and Melanine Miles. Lonna is a little pansy girl who looks like she'll cry over the slightest thing. Melanine on the other hand, she and I could be great party pals. Next door to us are Winry Rockbell and Poppy Smith. They both look like little pansies like Lonna. There is one more female. Shannon Parker. She is just like Melanine and I, only more daring.
Now for the juicy part. The boys of Dark Moon House. I get aroused and wet when I think about them. Matt Vincent, Perry Parker, Laurence Jones, Ralph Jones, Kenisuke Kamiya, Edward Elric, and Stef Thomas are all so hot. My favorites are Edward, Ralph, and Laurence. Perry is married to Shannon. I have a hunch that Stef is gay. Kenisuke only has eyes for that whiny old Lonna. Matt is like a wild horse; I want to ride him, but I would get hurt. Ralph and Laurence are brothers, so it is hard for me to seduce first. Shannon already has her black and pink painted nails into Ed. But it doesn't matter. Never hurts to try tough.
My dorm is still in the process of decorating. The walls will be black and red with sexy Chinese character photos on the walls. My bed was coated with black silk sheets. Torii hasn't even begun unpacking her things. I'll give her three more days and if she doesn't unpack be then, I'm chunking her junk out into the trash. Doesn't matter. She is not going to ruin my party with her junk.
I lied back on my bed grinning. Yes sir! This'll be a great semester. Cute boys, tons of clubs and parties, plenty of scams to pull, and don't forget the cute boys. Yes sir! This'll be a great semester!
The Spider Man Comes