Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Canti Angel ❯ Vol 2: Chap 9. Sex Goddess ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Sex Goddess
Anzu waited in her bedroom. Canti was coming tonight. She had a great surprise for him tonight. The suspense was driving her nuts. She wished he would hurry up and arrive.
Finally there came a tap at the window. Anzu quickly looked up in a heartbeat. Canti was on the outside looking in. Her heart raced in excitement. “He's here!” she thought. Then, Anzu rushed to the window and opened it. The kamimortal smiled sweetly at her. “Hello my love!” he said aloud. Anzu kissed him sweetly on the lips. Canti kissed back. His lover lightly pulled him into her room. The kamimortal closed and locked the window behind him.
Anzu playfully pushed Canti onto her bed. She lied down on top of him. The lover smiled tenderly at her. Anzu leaned down to him. “I have something for you!” she whispered in his ear. “Really?” Canti whispered back. His bird smiled sweetly at him. “Wait here!” she whispered. Then, Anzu climbed off of him and rose to her feet. She looked at her lover over her shoulder. “No peeking!” she called. “Close yours eyes!” The kamimortal complied with a smile. Anzu smiled to herself as well. Then, she headed to the bathroom.
Two minutes went by. “Can I look now?” Canti asked aloud. “In a second!” Anzu replied. Canti smiled to himself. He just couldn't wait. “Okay!” Anzu called. “You can look now!” The kamimortal opened his eyes. Anzu stood before him smiling. She had on a black silk bra and matching lacy silk panties. The girl had white fluffy angel wings tied to her body. White glitter paint was all over her skin. Her lips were cherry red. Canti couldn't help but smile. Anzu smiled back.
“So,” she spoke up. “What do you think?” Canti kept smiling. “I love it!” he called. Anzu stepped forward sexually. “I'm glad you do!” she replied. Then, she leapt onto the bed with him. They began kissing.
Anzu climbed on top of Canti and kissed him again. She began unbuttoning his jacket. The kamimortal lightly held her in his strongly arms. The glitter brushed off on his clothes. It all made him ache to hold her naked. The desire was burning within him uncontrollably. He had been waiting for this for days. Now, it was here. Anzu tenderly slid off his blue jacket and threw it to the ground. Then, she began unbuttoning his shirt. Canti's heart began to race. His breath became heavy. Desire was flooding over in his soul. It needed an outlet.
Anzu looked up at Canti. Her blue eyes were filled with desire. “I really want this!” she seemed to say. Then, his lover slowly slid off his shirt. Canti trembled at her sweet touch. “Her hands are so soft!” he thought. Once his shirt was off, Anzu began licking at his chest softly. The kamimortal moaned. Anzu's hands slid down to his pants. She began unzipping them painfully slow. Canti began breathing heavily. The heat rose between them. Anzu slowly slid off his pants. The kamimortal trembled wildly. He couldn't take it anymore. Canti grabbed Anzu lightly and kissed her lips. She kissed back. He let himself fall backwards. Anzu began kissing down her neck. Canti trembled in lust. His lover slowly moved her tongue downwards. She grabbed a hold of his boxers and slid them down. His rod was perfectly hard. Anzu looked up at him with lustful eyes. Canti smiled back at her. His smiled back at her. His hands crept down her back and grabbed onto her bra. He was unhooking it slowly. Anzu tried to keep still to let him finish. Once it was in his hands, Canti threw the bra to the ground. “Do you want me to leave the wings on?” the girl asked. “Yes!” the kamimortal exclaimed. Anzu smiled at that answer. “Very well!” she replied. Then, she moved his hands to her panties. Canti smiled as he yanked them down. Anzu moved closer to him and put her legs on either side of him. She smiled sweetly at him. Canti smiled back.
The lover leaned down and kissed Canti again. Her loved kissed back. Anzu's breasts brushed up against his bare chest. Canti couldn't stand it much longer. He held onto his love and forced himself inside of her. Anzu moaned at the sensation. This was always the best part. Now, it was her turn to act.
She began thrusting her hips slowly. Canti groaned aloud in delight. He looked above him. Anzu looked like a real angel with her white wings and glitter. The only thing she was missing was a halo. “HARDER!!!” Canti screamed out. His angel smiled wickedly at him. “Are you sure?” she asked. “Yes!” the kamimortal panted out. “Okay!” the “angel” called out. Then, she sped up slowly. Canti moaned in desire.
Anzu sped up inch by inch. Canti kept his eyes on his “angel's” bouncing breasts. Unable to resist the kamimortal took one of her breasts in his mouth and began sucking on it. His love moaned louder and sped up even more. She ran her fingers through his dark hair. Both were lost in their lusty forest. They didn't want it to end. It was just that great!
After a while, both came together in delight. “OHHH!!!” Anzu screamed out. Then, she collapsed onto her lover. Both lied on the bed panting. Anzu looked up at Canti. “How was that?” she asked. “Good,” her love murmured. Then, Anzu kissed him on his sleeping lips. “I love you.” she whispered to him. Then, she fell asleep in his arms.
My Goddess