Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Kouja no Senshi Season 1 Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc ❯ Help & Location ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kouja no Senshi Season 1
Chapter 2: Senshi's Notes Arc
Act 10: Help & Location

(OP: Moonlight Densetsu by DALI)

Narrator: Previously on Kouja no Senshi...

Julayla: Ugh, Fuzzy, watch it!

Fuzzy: (frowns) Look, I was just comin' home 'wit cookin' things. Aftah all, I's do gotta feed myself an' muy siblin's.

Serena: (sweatdrops) Fuzzy, Possum Stew is not consider an edible meal.

Julayla: (annoyed) Ju-just get lost, will you? We're busy at the moment!

Fuzzy: Hmph, fine! Cherry an' Berry is 'pectin' me home anyways.

He then began leaving the area. When he was gone, Julayla sighed a bit.

Serena: Something wrong?

Julayla: Uh, no. It's nothing.

Girls: (noticed) AHHHHHH!

The group look and gasp upon seeing a familiar corpse on the floor.

Dora: Holy smokes! It's Lee!

Betty checks for the dead Lee's pulse and got blood on her names doing so.

Betty: She's dead. There's a large wound in her torso, slashed by a big weapon, wielded by a big assailant.

Sam: Suddenly part 3 of a mythos! Who coulda done this?!

Voice: (slimy voice) Mind if we tell you?

The group turns and sees a bunch of figures nearby, two of them familiar to Courage, Bubbles, and Serena.

Courage: Huh? Bugs? Daffy?

Bugs: Eh, what's up dog?

Daffy: (worried) This is despicable! First Lee got killed, now Michael is gone!

Tentomon: Wait, how do you know Michael?

Pooh: Hee hee. It's thanks to us that he stopped using drugs.

Shirley: So, my spell has work.

Sam: Did you see who has done this?

Huey: (scared) It's some sort of a masked fiend! A monster with a hockey mask, a bathrobe...

Snake: (scared) And a knife?!

Dewey: How do you know?

Snake: No...it can't be...

Cherry: Somethin' wrong, Big Brother?

Fuzzy: (looks away) It ain't nothin'.

Berry: (notices) Fuzzy, you can tell us. We're the only siblings you have. If you can't tell us anything...it's about Julayla, isn't it?

Fuzzy: (blushes) No, it ain't! She's probably bettah off 'wit 'dat handsome idgit, Ace.

Cherry: You don't look like ya like 'im.

Fuzzy: Of course not, he's got 'dat 'dere seductionish thingie 'dat makes Julayla attractive 'ta 'im!

The girls only smugly smiled to him.

Fuzzy: (realizes) Now wait just a minute! Just a durn minute!

Both: You're in love, aren't you?

Katz: There you are, Le Quack.

Le Quack: Bonjour. I have returned. Hoo-hoo-hoo.

Phage: Hmmm...and tell me...what villains have you brought us today and what are their qualifications?

He then pointed to the figures as the duck smirked.

Le Quack: Just these.

The giant lizard near the other figures came to him before grinning.

Jack Spicer: (notices) No way! It can't be!

Phage: (grins) Ah...so nice to meet you after all this time...Chase Young.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator: Later that evening...

In the room, Izzy sighed as he looked a bit tired, looking at the book that was swiped from earlier.

Izzy: At least those people, if they exist, don't have to worry about anything.

Just then, he noticed an email, opening it.

Izzy: (reading) "Dear Izzy, it's me, Roll.EXE. Listen, I think I know someone that can help. He's the very first version of my boyfriend, Megaman.EXE, except he's a robot and lives in a part of Cyberspace called Megaland."

Tentomon: (surprised) Videoland? That's where we discovered the Net Navis and their world.

Izzy: "He may only look like a boy, but he's a very powerful robot. He was built by Dr. Light of his world, has helped a group called the "N-Team", and helped defeat Mother Brain along with the Mario Bros. with Yoshi, Ness & his friends, the F-Zero racing team, Kirby with Tiff & Tuff, Link the chosen Hylian for the Master Sword, Samus Aran aka enemy of Mother Brain, the Star Fox Team, the ape named DK, and a group of people with these creatures called Pokemon. Like Captain N, these people with their Pokemon use to live in their own world before their worlds merged with Videoland's."

Tentomon: (shocked) I'm very surprised on what has happened.

Izzy: "All in all, I hope he with his dog, Rush, will help you in any way possible. Roll.EXE. PS. After you finish reading, hold up your Digivice. Megaman, Gutsman, Glide, and I made sure the Digital Gates can open up like the new 3Ds and the Digivices in the US. Good luck, hope he'll help."

Tentomon: Interesting. You really think she means it?

Izzy: Only one way to find out.

He then lifted his digivice to the computer. Then, a screen opened up, revealing something coming out of the screen.

Izzy: Huh?

Just then, a blue robot with a red robotic dog popped out, landing on the ground.

Tentomon: My goodness, a different version of Megaman.

Megaman: Yep, I'm the original blue bomber, as they call me. He-he.

Serena's Voice: What's going on?

Then, Serena, Raye, Amy, Lita, Mina, Julayla, Snake, Courage, Shirly, Zim, Gir, Dora, and Boots came in, then gasped noticing a familiar figure.

Julayla: Oh my gosh! Megaman!

Megaman: (smiles) Hi there. He-he, nice to meet you again, though it is kinda funny from when I had that dream.

Courage: (smiles) Ha-ha. That wasn't a dream, it was real.

Shirly: I'm glad you with your dog and sister have arrived.

Megaman: (confused) Sister? You mean...(sighs) Don't tell me Roll snuck to this dimension.

They looked as they saw her clutching behind her brother.

All: Roll!

Roll: Hey, I can't let you guys go on this adventure alone, can I?

Gir: Where's the freaky girl at?

Roll: Are you talking about Tron Bonne? Actually, come to think of it, she's probably handling one of the other Megaman versions back in her world.

Serena: It's great to see you again anyway.

Dora: Did I miss something? What are you talking about?

Boots: Yeah. And we like to know why there's a different Megaman and Roll there.

Zim: Silence! Those filthy robots only spied on us.

Gir: No they didn't.

Zim: SILENCE!

Amy: Well anyway, we really appreciate you two with Rush coming here.

Megaman: Anything to help friends of ours.

Just then, the computer beeped a bit.

Izzy: Hang on, everyone. I got something.

They looked at two letters.

Izzy: One of them is from Yugi himself. He said something about Kaiba holding a Duel Monsters tournament in Dillydale.

Zim: (scoffs) That's old news!

Mina: Maybe we can see him one day.

Izzy: Another is that there are artifacts of the old Matthews Mansion being held at the Dillydale Hotel.

They looked shocked and surprised.

Boots: Oh my goodness.

Julayla: (grins) Will we see the Mr. Men and Little Misses there?

Izzy: (sighs) I don't think so. I don't think they actually exist.

Tentomon: (notices) This is peculiar.

They looked concerned.

Courage: What's peculiar?

Tentomon: Apparently, during printing, there's a huge ink blot of someone on the paper, which was also written by someone named...

Julayla: (notices) Oh my gosh! That's Mr. Bump! Hooray! They are real!

Lita: Great work. Now we know where to find the artifact and hopefully find the idol before something worse happens.

Izzy: We'll tell the others in the morning. For now, let's get some sleep.

They nodded before leaving the room to bed. At the factory, Drakken had arrived to the area before noticing a young man in armor aka Chase Young, though not recognizing him.

Drakken: Who's the idiot here? And where did that stupid lizard go?

He yelped as he was grabbed by the neck.

Chase Young: I refrain you from saying that! You won't like it if I get angry!

He then let Drakken go. Le Quack then pointed to each villain he found as he spoke.

Le Quack: Ah, Drakken, so glad you can join us. Allow us to introduce le following. I am Le Quack, and these are villains Chase Young, Bass with Treble, le Robot Masters, Hector Con Carne, Major Dr. Ghastly, Tak, Shredder with Bebop & Rocksteady, Oikawa, Arukenimon, Mummymon, and of course Dr. Wily.

Dr. Wily: He-he-he. How nice to meet you, Drakken. I heard you're an evil scientist.

Drakken: Of course I am. Besides, who'd be dumb enough to not do anything evil?

Phage: Enough!

They looked at the Phage, Katz, and Alan.

Phage: Alan Matthews has informed me that the spirit of his deceased brother is still around.

Alan: And if it's true, we'd better do something about it. I'd say we destroy it permanently.

Katz: Somehow, I have a feeling that it won't work.

Phage: Anyway, either way, the idol itself could prove some usefulness...

The next morning, after explanations were made and things were settled, the heroes got into the vehicles.

Voice: Wait!

There, they saw the Rowdyruff Boys with a girl along with Cherry, Berry, and Fuzzy who was being dragged.

Brick: You sissies ain't leaving us out! We heard about that stupid Lee incident.

Butch: Besides, that girl with us and these Lumpkins sissies said she wanted to find her sissy brother.

Boomer: Guys, don't talk like that about Berry!

Berry: Nor of my sisters and Cody.

Cody: Please...we want to find them. They told me everything and...please, I want to help on whatever I can.

Pooh: (smiles) It's good to know that you're coming with us.

Bugs: And good thing, too. We was about to come search for you.

Sam: Well, let's head on out to Dillydale.

They got in the DeSoto.

Max: And meet those awesome Duel Monsters guys!

With that, they headed off to their next destination: Dillydale. In Dillydale, the groups have arrived and got out.

Sam: Well, here we are in Dillydale, home of the Mr. Men people.

Julayla: Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, I can't wait!

June: So what does Yugi and his pals look like?

Mega Man: That's very simple. They will find us most likely.

Courage: But how can they find us?

Swiper: I know how. Hee hee.

Swiper runs off a bit.

Boots: Where's Swiper going?

Voice: Hey! Give back those cards!

Swiper runs back onto the scene and throws them away, yelling back to where he came from.

Swiper: You're too late! You will never find them now!

Just then, a group of familiar friends appear.

Kaiba: (annoyed) Someone oughta make you into a throw rug, pal!

Julayla: Yugi, Kaiba! Guys!

Tristan: (surprised) Hey, is that...

Izzy: We'd here and got your e-mail, Yugi.

Mokuba: It's some of our friends from Townsville when we visited the place, remember?

Courage: Glad to see you too, guys.

Kaiba: (annoyed) Where are my cards?!

Joey: (appears holding Kaiba's cards) Here you go. Geez, even a little kid can find them.

Swiper: (snaps fingers) Oh man.

Buttercup: Not to mention only an idiot would not find them.

Gomamon: Like Alan?

Buttercup: My point exactly.

Blossom: Sorry about that. I guess it's his way of getting you guys to find us.

Tea: So what brings you guy here? Are you going to see the tournament?

Serena: Well, more than that...

The group explains the situation to Yugi's group while, unknown to them, a group of disguised villains appear.

Chase: Looks our they didn't waste any time.

Alan: If my brother is alive, so to speak, they will need to know where his idol is at.

Him: Hmmmmm...odd. I think something more powerful is on trhis world. But what?

Yugi: (gasps) Are you saying someone has killed Lee and is still on the loose?

Joey: Like some whack job's brother or something?

Daffy: (mocking) "Some whack job's brother or something"? (normal) You're despicable, you know that!

Drakken: (mocking under his breath) And they are supposed to be the smart people. (snapping) Not!

Blossom: (angrily) I heard that!

Drakken: (sarcastically) Oh, sure. Like how?

Buttercup: Duh! Hearing vision.

Drakken: Pfft! Whatever you say.

Jake: So dog, how about we head out to the hotel?

Ami: I wonder what happened to Maximus and Nemesis?

Yumi: Who knows and who cares.

Betty: They're in Commander Feral's office, being questioned on their antics. It's been going on like this ever since they were brought to Townsville.

Buttercup: At least those stupid cats will get what they deserve.

Mokuba: At least we know you're all right. By the way, who are your other friends?

Inez: It's a long story.

Tommy: Come on, let's get to the hotel.

As the group was heading to the hotel, a blue man in bandages yelped and hit the wall, groaning.

Julayla: Oh my gosh! It's Mr. Bump!

Mr. Bump: Oh poopity poop. Why did I had to let Miss Whoops talk to me into trying to get the hotel in shape?

Just then, a piece of the wall broke, though it scrunched Mr. Bump underneath it before a red triangular man came out.

Julayla: And there's Mr. Strong.

Mr. Strong: (notices/Sylvester Stallone-type voice) Aw pickles, I hardly touched it.

Mr. Bump: (underneath) You never learn.

The group helped him out of the rubble before Mr. Bump smiled.

Mr. Bump: Thanks.

Julayla: (hugs) Not a problem.

Mr. Bump: (choking) Gah! Too tight! Too tight!

She quickly let go of him.

Julayla: (sweatdrops) Sorry.

Voice: You're the people I'm here to see, am I right?

They turned, noticing a figure arriving to them.

Serena: Hey, who are you?

The disguised villains only glanced at the group having the conversation as the man only smirked a secret evil grin to the heroes.

(ED: Truth by Luca Yumi)