Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ NEW WORLD NEW LIFE ❯ CHAPTER 1 NEW LIfe part 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
                       &nb sp;  NEW WORLD NEW LIFE             &nb sp;                         &nb sp;                         &nb sp;      CHAPTER 1 NEW LIfe part 1             &nb sp;              A body of a sixteen year old boy floated on the air. Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruto was being drain from the nine tail's chakra.

Madara watched as the boy spilled the red chakra from his mouth and eyes; he heard the painful screams of the last Uzumaki, and enjoyed it.

To think, that his foolish descendant tried to keep the boy from his hands. To him, Uchiha Itachi was a threat, but only when he was breathing and pumping blood through his system, now, the once great prodigy is nothing to him. There was no one else to stand on his way to completion.

He kept watching as the boy flinch and twitch as the energy left his body, emptying him from his life source.

Madara smirked as he clearly saw the boy slowly die with both eyes, the Sharingan and the Rinnegan. His hands twitch a bit with anticipation, it was finally time to create his ultimate weapon and set his plan into action. Everything looked perfect to him, until he saw the complex change on both of Naruto's chakra network; he frowned deeply and tried to figure something out.

-.-.-.-

The pain he felt was like nothing he ever felt before. The cells of his body were ripping and rebuilding themselves at the same time; but each share of pain was double, triple, and so on. He screamed as the fire burned him and the ice froze him, all in the same time space, yet he felt everything.

He wanted it to end, he wished he could do something about it, but he knew he had absolutely no power what so ever.

It didn't help that the howls of the fox that was being ripped from his soul echo through his mind. It was deep and so very heartbreaking. Naruto wanted to fall into darkness, at least then he would not die alone. At least by the time Kyuubi was completely out of him, he would be with the many souls that tried to protected him, yet were unable to fight the evil.

He heard an extremely painful yell from the fox and then he was face to face to the cell, which was slowly dissolving. Naruto panted and looked at the fox; those crimson orbs that were in so much pain look right back at him, "Kit" he said slowly, the blond was shocked for a second, it was the very first time to have been called that by the demon, "Kyuubi" he replied weakly.

The fox stared down at him and hissed as more power left him, "I can take you from this place, take you back to your happiness" he told the boy who stared at him in complete shock, "You just have to promise me that you will do everything in your power to kill that son of a bitch" he growled out.

Naruto looked at the fox wide eye, "How?" he whispered stunned, "I'll send you back, but you'll have to go on with out me" he replied. The blond looked horrified, "But I'll die without you!" he yelled scared, the huge fox shook his head, "No kit, you won't. I'll leave a small portion of my soul and power to you" he stated and closed his eyes as yet another wave of pain shook him.

The Uzumaki looked at the buji in complete amazement, "But what will I do? How will I help?" he asked worried, "By loving and forgiving. By stopping idiots and changing them. By helping and saving your family and mate" he told him seriously, Naruto looked at him wide eye, "How?" he asked weakly.

"By turning time around and changing into something that you should have been to save us all" he told the human boy.

Naruto blinked and looked at the canine, "What I should have been?" he asked confused, "And what is that?" he wondered. Kyuubi sighed weakly, "You'll find out the minute you give me your answer" the fox stated and the blond nodded, "Alright, I accept" he answer and the fox smirked, but not his usual smirk. No, this time it was a content smirk, with a bit of amusement added in it.

"Goodbye kit, and everything that you should know will be returned to you the minute you need it" the fox told the Namikaze and then blank. There was nothing anywhere, just whiteness.

Naruto glared, but was glad that the pain was gone. He looked around and then he heard an enraged scream and so, he was falling into the endless whiteness.

-.-.-.-

Madara was looking intensely at the boy, minutes had passed and still the same flow came from him. When he was about to shrug it off, the channel stopped completely and disappeared. No, no, no, no, no!

"NOOOOO!" he yelled startling everyone else. The young Uchiha looked at him with a crook brow and then at his once called friend, he saw as the orb of chakra vanished from Naruto and his limp boy fell to the ground. Madara jumped and caught the body and set him on the ground, "Kabuto! Get down here, now" he growled.

The silver head did as told and checked on the boy, a quick scan through the chest and he pushed his glasses up his nose, "He's… dead" the man replied confused, Madara looked at him with anger, "What?" he hissed. The medic looked at him sternly, "There is absolutely nothing I can do. He had a stroke, natural. It's something I can not fix" he stated and got up, "What will you do now?" he asked, but his only answer was a stab on his stomach and through his left lung and some muscles on the heart.

"What do you think?" Madara said and pulled his kama from him

Converting /tmp/phpXVWARR to /dev/stdout