Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Terdwilicker's Anime Reviews ❯ Mushoku Tensei ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I come from a time before Lord of the Rings movies, except for the really terrible Ralph Bakshi version. If you wanted to experience it, you had to read the books. This is great for your brain because it makes you exercise your imagination. The author, and the supporting staff, of Mushoku Tensei had to exercise their imaginations to take the light novels and create something bright, beautiful, full of colors and create a world with consistent rules that feels plausible enough to enjoy. The hero of the story is a flawed and not overpowered character, though he works hard to give himself an advantage. The series is still in production, but so good it is worth watching multiple times to catch all the details, and that's the sign of a really good anime. You have to see it many times to see everything. The studios involved with making it a proper classic anime deserve a lot of credit. 

For all that, the flawed characters leave room for fan fiction. I have written some. I will probably write more. I recommend this series, just be aware that there's adult topics in the story, so it isn't for teenagers. There's sex and death and other things like that making it unsuitable for younger people.