Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Totsugeki! Full House ❯ Arrival with the cherry blossoms ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Standard disclaimers: Zettai Muteki Raijin-oh and the rest of the Eldoran series is copyright by Sunrise, while Class of the Titans is copyright by Studio B. This literature is meant solely for fan expression of the respective series and is not meant to be profited from.
*******************************************
  ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ;Chapter 1: Arrival with the Cherry Blossoms

    Â&nb sp;              94; Â Â Â Â Â Â  Â Â Â Â Â Spring time comes. The cherry blossoms are in bloom, signifying the start of spring, the start of the second term, the passing of seasons and time.....the force that changes everything in all living things, both physically and mentally. In other words....everything's starting to get boring.

      Â Â Â Â Â Â&nb sp;              94; Â Â Â Â Â Â  Sighing, Koji briefly looked around before he proceeded with writing his journal. Time sure has changed a lot of things, except us. In fact, even in the seventh grade, we have ended up with each other yet again. Of course, I'm glad that these people that i have shared an important part of my life with are still here but I will inevitably get tired with them. And that's what I don't want to happen.

      Â Â Â Â Â Â&nb sp;              94; Â Â Â Â Â Â  Â Stopping for a while, he leafed to the front part of the journal to briefly contemplate the picture taped on it: the all-too-familiar, towering structure that is the mecha Raijin-oh; after which, he went back to writing the rest of his entry.

      ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ; It seems like a dream, a fantasy made up by every kid our age back then, which became the hard reality for our class. We, along with other children like ourselves from nearby towns, were chosen to pilot mecha and save the world from various beings who want to do harm.  But it all went back to being a dream, when one day, not only our medallions, but also all of the robots, all disappeared without a trace; and Hinobori Elementary's school buildings have gone back to normal. But no. All of the people in the city cannot have the same dream. Somehow, I guess that Eldoran may have deemed it best not to take away our memory of Raijin-oh, so we may not forget the lessons that we have learned. But have we really learned everything? Have we changed? Right now, Jin and Maria are arguing yet again over trivial things like a married couple, Asuka's still the groupie whore that he always is, Yoko and Reiko haven't grown an inch, Akira's still stuck to his guitar......we did not change for the better at all. It's worse that having our memories of the battles taken away.

    Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp; “Still on angst mode?”

     ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Koji was startled when he saw Jin peering over his shoulder. “You know it's rude to peer over people's shoulders!” he went.

             94; Â Â Â Â Â Â  Â Â Â Â Â Â&nb sp;         “That is, if we're not on first-name terms. But c'mon, you're writing another wishy-washy entry in your diary again?”

     4; Â Â Â Â Â Â& nbsp;     Â&nbs p;      & #194; Â Â Â Â Â  4; Â Â “I'm not as shallow as you are” Koji sighed, as he brushed off his razzled brown locks from his forehead. “I have things that I value, which I'm afraid is beyond your comprehension.”

   Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;   “Spare me your emo-shot.” Jin bluntly cut him off, and went on, “Hey, have you heard the news? Takagi-sensei's not gonna be our homeroom teacher for this term!”

     ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â “So I heard.” “I wonder who our new teacher is?” Jin drooled as he said, “I hope it's a hawt sexay babe with big hooters. Hoohoohooo!”

     ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ;   Maria gave him a knock on the head as she muttered, “Riiiiight. Get the author of this fic a lawsuit for plagiarism and a lashing from the fansnobs.”

    & #194; Â Â Â Â Â  4; Â Â Â Â Â Â& nbsp;     Â&nbs p;      & #8220;OW!!Why should you care?!”

     4; Â Â Â Â Â Â& nbsp;     Â&nbs p;      & #194; Â Â Â Â Â  4; As the two went in another pointless argument, Koji let out yet another sigh and looked out the window. “They're hopeless.” He was in that state when suddenly, he noticed an unusual sight at the entrance of the Hinobori Middle School's gates. “Hey guys, look at the...” but seeing the two were occupied with giving each other the Nelson, Koji shook his head and said, “Never mind,” and continued staring at the aforementioned sight.

      ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ; A foreigner? What's he doing here?
***************************************************

       94; Â Â Â Â Â Â  Â Â Â Â Â Â&nb sp;             It' s really hard to tell if there is uncertainty in him, as he made his way towards the school. Not from his straight, unwavering gaze; his slow but sure footsteps; and his relaxed, yet upright posture. All of that had even managed to get the attention of some of the people around him, and that alone double the uncertainty in him even more. Yes, he is uncertain. As to whether he can do this job properly or not, and if his assigned class will like him or not.

     & #194; Â Â Â Â Â  4; Â Â Â Â Â Â& nbsp;     Â&nbs p;      & #194; Â Â This is Japan. A totally different land; with its own people, its own mindset, its own rules. I dunno. Can I really pull this off?

    Â&nb sp;              94; Â Â Â Â Â Â  Â Â Â Â Â Â&nb sp;   As he stepped right in front of the gates, he looked up and marveled at the sight of the massive clumps of cherry blossoms on the branches above, and the soft petals gracefully flying all over, as they fell to the ground below. Looking down and setting his gaze forward, he walked on, letting the pink rain cover his way in.

     &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Well, here I am. Here goes nothing.
************************************************

       94; Â Â Â Â Â Â  Â Â Â Â Â Â&nb sp;              94; Â As the student population of Hinobori Middle School gathered in the school gym for yet another speech from the principal, it can't be denied that most of the young audience have their minds wandering, unmindful of all the pomp and pageantry in presenting the current batch of new teachers and homeroom advisers.

    Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;   “Hasn't ours been announced yet?” Jin asked, as he yawned and blinked sleepily.

    Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;   “Strange” said Maria, “ Even the third years' new teachers had been announced. I wonder why ours hasn't been on yet?”

      Â Â Â Â Â Â&nb sp;              94; Â Â Â Â Â Â  Â Â Â Â “Maybe it's not true that we're not gonna have a new teacher,” Asuka suggested.

    Â& nbsp;     Â&nbs p;      & #194; Â Â Â Â Â  4; Â Â Â Â Â Â& nbsp;    “But I haven't seen Takagi-sensei around,” said Koji.

             94; Â Â Â Â Â Â  Â Â Â Â Â Â&nb sp;           “Who knows,” said Jin, “Maybe we won't have any.” To which Maria retorted, “Fat chance, lazybutt!”

    & #194; Â Â Â Â Â  4; Â Â Â Â Â Â& nbsp;     Â&nbs p;      & #194; Â Â Â Â Then, the audience quieted down a little when the principal said, “Now, I know that you people there in Class 1-C are dying to know who your new homeroom teacher is. I had made the announcement of yours the last, since what you're gonna be having is not quite the usual.”

     4; Â Â Â Â Â Â& nbsp;     Â&nbs p;      & #194; Â Â Â Â Â  4; Â Â Â Â Â Â& nbsp; The class' attention was brought to the forefront and looked eager at the news, save for Jin, as he played out his “devil-may-care” part quite unconvincingly. “This better be good,”he said.

             94; Â Â Â Â Â Â  Â Â Â Â Â Â&nb sp;              94; Â Seeing that he got most of the audience's attention, the principal continued, “As you might have noticed, most schools here in Tokyo had been active lately in foreign exchange programs, and our school is no exception. Yes, you heard it right; right now we will be having; not an exchange student, but an exchange teacher.”

    &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â The whole gymnasium thundered with all the shock and bewilderment over the news. Of course, Class 1-C got the most shock. “F-f-foreign TEACHER??!!” sputtered Jin.

     & #194; Â Â Â Â Â  4; Â Â Â Â Â Â& nbsp;     Â&nbs p;      & #194; Â Â Â Â Â  4; Â “Betcha didn't see that coming,” said Asuka, to which Jin shot back, “look who's talking. Your eyes are out of their sockets!”

    &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Wearing faces of shock the students excitedly yammered amongst themselves. The teachers of course, knew this beforehand, but also wore the corresponding expressions of the sentiments of every one of them; some with the same excitement as the students, albeit in a more subdued manner; others with uncertain glances, and quite a few scowls of disapproval mixed with resignation, knowing that no matter how they felt bout the whole thing, they can't do anything about it. Finally, the principal, spoke up, silencing the audience. “The Education Board, in case you don't know yet, has signed a UNICEF sponsored deal with the international community. The goal of this program is to get the teachers of the world get exposed to the education environment outside their own countries. But enough of that, since you're not interested with the technicals, and I can see that you are eager to meet this esteemed guest of ours from overseas. Let's not waste time, considering that he came all the way from Canada just for this.”

     ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;  “A Canadian for our homeroom teacher huh?”sighed Koji, as he heard the excited talking of the people around him.

     & #194; Â Â Â Â Â  4; Â Â Â Â Â Â& nbsp;     Â&nbs p;      & #194; Â Â Â Â Â  4; Â “I hope.....he doesn't look like...a scary lumberjack,” stammered the diminutive, frail-looking Yoko as she clung onto Hiroshi, who said, “Oh come on now. No way would be a lumberjack-type person would ever bother to become a teacher.”

    &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â “Shh!” went Maria, as the principal continued, “Okay, without any further ado, I will present to you....Hinobori's first ever forex teacher.”

    &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Everybody held their breaths as they trailed their eyes onto the person in question, as he slowly entered the stage. The news of his arrival was enough of a shock, but they weren't prepared for the second shock they were about to receive; the shock over his unexpected appearance,which came closer in full view as he went towards the center of the stage and in front of the microphone stand. Briefly, he turned to the principal who gave him the go ahead, after which, he turned to the audience.”Good morning everybody,” he said slowly,

    Â&nbs p;      & #194; Â Â Â Â Â  4; Â Â Â Â Â Â& nbsp;     Â&nbs p;      & #194; Â “...first of all, my name is Jay Star. Yoroshiku onegaishimas.”

   Â&nb sp;              94; Â Â Â Â Â Â  Â Â Â Â Â Â&nb sp;         All of the students murmured, as they marveled at the newcomer's appearance, particularly the girls, who playfully elbowed the females of class 1-C. “You're sooooooo lucky!! He's very handsome!!”

            94; Â Â Â Â Â Â  Â Â Â Â Â Â&nb sp;              94; Â “Give me a break!” muttered Maria, “although, I gotta admit that he's kinda cute.”

     ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp; Jin snorted as he said, “Sure, he's a looker. But he looks awful young. I doubt if he can seriously handle us.”

    Â& nbsp;     Â&nbs p;      & #194; Â Â Â Â Â  4; Â Â Â Â Â Â& nbsp;     Â&nbs p; “There you go again Jin....” said Maria, but was cut off when she saw the look on Jin's eyes. A serious, intense look of mistrust could be seen from the dark crimson orbs as it was focused intently on the person speaking onstage, who continued, “I'd like to thank you for letting me have the privilege of participating in the forex program. I'm assuring all of you that I won't disappoint you, especially those of you in the class that I'm assigned to handle. I have learned what I can about this country; from the language down to its people; but I'm gonna be honest about the fact that I'm not familiar with your ways that was not listed in the books and on the Net. Not to mention that I'm not exactly......that well-versed in kanji, since I was studying your written language for only about six years.” saying this, he briefly scratched his head and blushed slightly as he said, “So please, bear with me.”

    Â& nbsp;     Â&nbs p;      & #194; Â Â Â Â Â  4; Â Â Â Â Â Â& nbsp;     Â&nbs p;  “What a rip-off he is then!” said the red-dyed, punk-looking Akira.

      ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â “He's not gonna handle calligraphy classes, that's for sure,” said Asuka, “But I'm not about to call him a rip-off...yet.”

   Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ;    “I don't think that matters now,” said Koji, as he motioned to the females around him who chatted excitedly and gawked at the newcomer, who was visibly flustered with all the attention given to him

     &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â “You heard him,” The principal finally spoke up, “so I expect all of you to treat him nicely and make things easy for him during his stay here.”

     ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;    After a few more closing remarks, the principal concluded the assembly and everyone went to wherever they were supposed to be. Hearing the female population's raving over the forex teacher's good looks, and seeing Jin's mistrustful look, Koji knew right away that the newcomer's anything but ordinary.

    Â&n bsp;       ;      &# 194; Â Â Â Â Â Â ; Â Â Â Â Â Â&n bsp;       ;    Time seems to be moving for us again, he thought, as he joined the ranks of the student populace that went to their respective classrooms.