Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Lupin III Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow ❯ Revenge Wars: Attack of the Kuramas 2 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow

"Revenge Wars: Attack of the Kuramas Part II"

Written by: Jesscheaux

Disclaimer: I did not invent, nor do I own, Yu Yu Hakusho or any of the characters except for Jessi who is me. I also do not own any of the authors, they own themselves! A big Domo Arigatou to all of them and a plushie of their favorite character. *Dies from the weight of the Hiei plushies* Oof!

Just cuz I feel like saying this: Someone reviewed the story that came before this one ("The Bashing Must Cease: Kuwabara's Revenge") where I also have it posted on Mediaminer.org and they said that Kuwabara was THEIRS and not MINE! I BEG TO DIFFER!!!! Hehehe, they didn't leave their name or e-mail or anything and I they asked me a question about all Kuwabara fangirls hating Yukina. The answer is ALMOST always YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In my case...YES TO INFINITY! Now Yukina is alright as a person, but I hate it when Kuwa-kun is like all mushy to her! *cries* So anyway, Kuwabara fangirls, YOU ARE NOT ALONE! There are alot more people than you would think that love him (He's still mine!) and I can't count them only using my fingers, LOL ;) Well, that was pointless! Let's get on with the show!

ITTT'SSSSSSS SHOWTIME!!!!!

Author's notes: Looky here! Jesscheaux felt the need to put more authors notes after her rant.(And she speaks in the 3rd person!) Anyway, Kurama's revenge continues (GAH! I did it again! I started typing Kuwabara when I was supposed to be typing Kurama and had to start over HAHA!) with StarWars-esque flairs and Karaoke (or is Kareoke?) And then...Original Hiei will get the spotlight...AND YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHAT HE'LL DO! This'll be a revenge to remember! ENJOY!
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

The Star Wars theme played loudly in the background, as all the Jedi-clad Kuramas ran around the room battling each other with their rose-colored light sabers.

CRASH!

"Well, there goes Mother's favorite lamp..." Original Kurama sighed and went back into 'battle'.

"So, what now?" another Kurama asked.

"Hmm," Kurama replied, "We need to call up our girlfriends!"

They all nodded in agreement and the 'Jedi' stood in line for the phone.

About an hour later, the five girls showed up at the Kuramas' house, puzzled.

There was Angel, Kaydn, Lizz, Zam, and Cheeto.

"Good, you're here!" Original Kurama grabbed Angel by the wrist and pulled her over to one of the bags. He handed her a Padme Amidala outfit from the movie.

"Ooooh!!!" Angel squealed in appreciation, she LOVED Star Wars.

The other girls all recieved an outfit that Padme had wore in Episode II also. All the Kuramas were dressed like Anakin and the girls were dressed like Padme. (SO CUTE! *takes a picture*) The Padmes also got a laser gun to complete their look.

Kurama smirked sadistically and picked up the phone....


* * *


Meanwhile.....


ON THE SET AT BLIND DATE: (A/N: I do not own Blind Date or Roger Lodge.)

The music started playing and Roger Lodge stepped up to the screen wearing a snazzy brown shirt and tan, pinstriped pants.

"Hi, I'm Roger Lodge and welcome to another edition of 'Blind Date'. Today we have a very special show for you all. One of our next daters practically fell into our laps..."

FLASHBACK:

The cameras were rolling on the set of 'Blind Date'

"Hi, I'm Roger Lodge..OOF!!! YAH! WHAT'S GOING ON!"

A young man with red hair and green eyes had landed on Roger Lodge's head. "I'm so sorry, please excuse me! And Pardon me, but where am I?" The very confused Kurama asked the very confused Show Host.

"You're on the set of 'Blind Date' of course! Don't you watch the show?" Roger questioned.

You see, it was happening again. People from the Alternate Universe that was destroyed were showing up! For some reason, they were only Spirit Detectives! And heeeeeere's Kurama!

"Not really, I've never heard of this 'Blind Date'."

Roger looked appalled and clutched a hand to his chest, then looked at Kurama, (Hmmm, he'd make a good candidate for the show!) "Ah, that's ok! How would you like to be on the show?"

"Me?"

"Yes!"

"Well, I suppose, but what do I have to do?"

"Don't worry, you'll fit right in. *wink*"

END FLASHBACK


And we're back to the present:

"On our special Teen version of 'Blind Date' our first daters are Kurama and Ashika. They'll be going on a date in Tokyo, Japan. Let's learn a little more about our daters."

The screen shows the two little bubbles, one with Kurama and one with Ashika.

"Kurama, age 15, is somewhat of a gardener. He loves studying and his mother."

The bubble flips to Ashika.

"Ashika is a self-proclaimed bookworm, and has a Teriyaki beef jerky . Ah, This looks like a match made in heaven! Let's see what our daters have to say."

Kurama: Well, I like to think of myself as a nice guy. I treat women with respect.

Ashika: I'm a half wolf demon, half fire demon *guestures to her wolf ears* I'm usually calm and collected, but don't get me mad!

Kurama: I'm a kitsune, and I also love the art of Bonsai.

Ashika: I tend to be a loner most the time, and I also think of myself as a Tomboy.


We're back to Roger:

"This looks promising! Let's see how things went on their date!" guestures to the screen and it zooms in.

Kurama is walking up to a door with a large bouquet of roses, he knocks on the door and Ashika answers.

"Hi, I'm Ashika!" she holds out her hand.

"I'm Kurama. It's very nice to meet you." They shake hands and he gives her the roses.

"They're beautiful, thank you!"

Ashika is wearing a black, emerald green, and sea blue patterned dress. She has green eyes and of course her gray ears and tail. Kurama is dressed in his regular rose-colored outfit.

The screen freezes and a sign pops up: KURAMA! Pretty boy who loves roses!

Then: ASHIKA: All demon, and all woman!

They start walking through Japan and come to a dojo. They walk inside and a japanese master greets them.

"Hi, I'm Shikijo, and I'll be your Sensei for today." he bows.

Kurama and Ashika chuckle and bow also.

"Hey Kurama, you wanna do some real sparring?" Ashika suggests as she charges up her spirit sword (Think Ryoko's from Tenchi)

Shikijo's mouth drops and Kurama smirks.

"I'd love to." He pulls out his rose and it changes instantly to a whip, "ROSE WHIP!"

The two clash energies for awhile but are evenly matched. They both stop, panting. Then they bow to the Sensei.

"Domo Arigatou." they say in unison.

They walk down the street and go to a restaurant.

"So Ashika, you're half wolf demon?" Kurama questions.

"Yes, and half fire demon." she holds up a ball of fire to demonstrate.

"Impressive. I know a fire demon too. His name is Hiei."

Ashika quirks an eyebrow, "Hiei Jaganshi?"

"You know him?"

"Yeah....*mutters* stupid jerk."

Kurama chuckles, "Most people say that, but really he's not so bad."

They finish eating dinner and walk along the sidewalk some more. A thought bubble pops up next to Kurama's head that says: 'Please don't let me trip, please don't let me trip!' Ashika's thought bubble says, 'I can't believe he knows that jerk Hiei..'

They go into an ice cream parlor next and they each order the same brand of ice cream.

"Ah, we like the same flavor!" Ashika exclaimed, and her thought bubble popped up, 'Yay! More points for me!'

"Indeed. So, what do you like to do in your spare time?" Thought bubble says: 'Gah! I sound so dull! I hope she still likes me anyway!'

Ashika smiles 'He's so cute', "Well, I like to fight, obviously, and I LOVE READING! What's your favorite book?"

Kurama looks puzzled for a second; thought bubble: 'Uh...make something up! Can't let her know I don't read!'

Ashika's thought bubble: 'I'll bet he doesn't read.'

"I enjoy books on gardening, especially the art of bonsai, and I also like 'Great Expectations' by Charles Dickens."

Kurama's thought bubble: 'I hope that impressed her.'

Ashika's thought bubble: 'I think he's trying to impress me. It's working...'

Kurama then walks Ashika back to her front door.

Ashika turns to him and hugs him, "I had a wonderful time, Kurama."

Kurama hugs her back, "I had a great time also. I would love to see you again. May I, Ashika?"

She blushed, "Sure...call me..." her eyes go all starry.

"I will. Goodnight..." he kisses her hand and then leaves, but turns back a few times.

He walks back down the side walk and his thought bubble reads, 'She likes me, she really likes me...'

BACK TO YOU ROGER!

"Awww, did that just warm your hearts? After all those dates from hell on our show, this date is one for the record books! Hopefully, Kurama and Ashika will go out again just like they said. Thanks for watching, I'm your host Roger Lodge signing off!"

The ending theme plays.


* * *


Let's catch up with some more of our couples, shall we?


"Hiei, what do you think of this one?" Annie asked her fiance' as she held up a cream-colored envelope.

"It looks like all of the other ones, Annie!"

"No no, this one is OYSTER cream, the last one was SHELL cream."

"Makes no difference to me. Pick whatever you like."

She was picking out envelopes and invitations for their wedding. Annie was very avid about this and wanted to do alot of it herself. Her mother was a bit shocked at first that she was getting married to the short tempermental demon, but accepted it because he made Annie happy.

"Hiei..." she gave him her poutiest look and he rolled his eyes.

"Ok ok, I like the shell one. Happy?"

Annie ran up and gave him a kiss on the cheek, "Yes! Thank you, sweetheart!"

A mild blush covered Hiei's cheeks.

"Now, WE'RE GOING TO PICK OUT FLOWERS!!!!" Annie announced with a flourish.

Hiei's eyes widened to the size of saucers, "Here we go....." he trailed off as Annie grabbed his arm and dragged him off.


* * *

"AND AS THE NEW RULER OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, I WOULD LIKE TO PROCLAIM FREEDOM, JUSTICE, AND FIRE FOR ALL!!!" D.R. announced from the podium in front of the WhiteHouse as she made her 'Inaugaration speech' while Hiei was holding Dubya at katana-point. (A/N: This is not meant to be offensive OR make any suggestion of being ANYTHING like the events of 9/11. The USA is the most powerful nation in the world so it only made sense to start with it.)

D.R. had decided to start with the land of the free and the home of the brave as her first large conquest, after destroying Koenma's party. As she finished, huge flames of fire burst forth from both of her palms which made for an impressive show.

"I AM HAVING SO MUCH FUN, AREN'T YOU HIEI?" she just couldn't seem to stop yelling, D.R. was on a major power-high.

"Hn." Hiei agreed as he tied up Dubya and went over to talk to her.

For you see, after they had spent so much time together Hiei and D.R. had developed a close relationship. She was falling for him hard and he for her.

He smiled at her and she took his hand and they combined their powers and ran throughout Washington D.C. proclaiming their supreme dominance and how they were going to take over the 3 worlds AND the 7 hells.

"LOOK OUT UNIVERSE...YOU'RE MINE!!!" D.R. screamed.

"Hn!" Hiei agreed.

The madness shall continue...


* * *


"Fire-boy!"

"I told you NOT To call me that!" Hiei growled angrily, prying madly at the handcuff still attached to his wrist.

Brittney grinned evilly, "I've got the power and there's nothing you can do about it, FIRE-BOY!!!" she stressed her favorite pet-name for him.

That's right folks, Hiei and Brittney are STILL handcuffed. They've almost, kinda, sorta gotten used to it!

Hiei rolled his eyes, "Hn."

"You know you like it." Brittney teased.

"No I don't."

"Awww Hiei don't be that way! I have some sweet snow for ya..."

Hiei instantly looked happy and gazed at her eagerly.

Brittney clasped her hands together, pulling Hiei's arm too(But he didn't seem to notice.) and her eyes glazed over. He looked so cute!

She couldn't take it anymore and burst out, "KAWAAAIII!!!!!!!" and huggled Hiei-chan.

"Gah, what are you doing?!"

"I'm trying to kill you." Brittney said sarcastically, "DUH HIEI! It's called a hug. H-U-G. Say it with me now, HUUUUGGGG!"

"Hn...." he growled and let her go ahead and hug him. Actually, he kinda liked it...


* * *


"Hey Ken-chan? What do you think of this arrangement?" Mei Hurasaki asked her boyfriend Ken Hidaka.

They were both working in the flower shop that day. Ken was acting as manager since the other boys were on out a *cough cough* errand.

Mei had put together white lilies with some purple tulips and baby's breath to accentuate the arrangment.

Ken walked around it critically and straightened the goggles on his head, "Hmm....Mei?"

"Yes?" she looked at him expectantly, her eyes all aglow.

"It..."

She leaned forward eagerly.

"IT LOOKS FABULOUS!" Ken said dramatically and Mei ran and hugged him.

"Thanks! I knew you'd like it!"

"Of course I like it. You made it." he blushed.

"You're so sweet!" she was about to kiss him when:

DING! The little bell on the door announced a customer.

It was none other than Alternate Kurama!

"Kurama!" Mei shrieked.

"Do I know you?" he asked her confusedly.

"Of course you do!"

"Hey Mei, I gotta go cut some more flowers in the back. I'll see you in a little while. Take good care of our customer!" Ken announced.

"Alright Ken, I'll do just that. I'm gonna take reallllly good care of him." Mei smirked evilly. She LOVED torturing Kurama, and this one was as clueless as they come!

She walked around him, as if he were a piece of art to be admired, "Lemme guess. You're from the destroyed alternate dimension."

Kurama looked very surprised.

"I KNEW IT! Am I good or am I good?"

"Uh..." Kurama started.

"SHHHH!!! Hear that?" Mei put a hand to her ear, "It's the sound of your sanity slowly slipping away...MWA HA HA HA HA!"

Kurama's eyes widened; what had he got himself into?

"First, we'll start with your hair! IT'S TOO LONG! You look like a sissy! And can't you wear anything but that rose-colored outfit? Tsk tsk, Kurama!"

"Don't. Touch. My. Hair." Kurama stated flatly between gritted teeth, while clenching his fists at his sides.

Mei looked at him evilly and pulled out from behind her back: TWO PAIRS OF GIANT SCISSORS!

SNIP SNIP! She demonstrated their power by snipping a few flowers and then a large piece of wood. "Ah...nice and sharp! Ready for your haircut?"

"NOOO!!!!" Kurama screamed in fear as Mei started chasing him all around the store trying to get at his lovely long red hair. She ended up butchering alot of the store instead.

The chase continued with Mei laughing hysterically and Kurama screaming with horror.


* * *


~And when the spark of youth someday surrenders....I will have your hand to see me--~

CLICK!

DragonQueen instantly changed the channel to one other than TLC.

"Blech! What kind of mush was THAT?" She wrinkled up her nose at the lovey-dovey song.

"Hn. I believe the title was 'A Wedding story' or some other such nonsense." Hiei observed.

The couple was pretty bored and had already eaten their fill of sweet snow, for now at least. DQ continued to flip through the channels. She was flipping so fast that I don't think she even saw what was on the TV. There was a blinding flash of red that kept going suddenly and Hiei grabbed her hand to get her to stop flipping.

DQ blushed and Hiei gave her a quick smile as they both turned back to see what this obviously special program was.

The face of none other than Kurama was seen holding a rose. He looked up at the audience a smiled one of his characteristic 'kind' smiles. Which suddenly darkened.

Hiei let out a small gasp; he had never seen that look on Kurama's face before.

"Greetings." Kurama's voice resounded from the large screen TV as he began his announcement, "I'm sure you all know me by now, I am Kurama. And these..." he guestured to the other four Kuramas, "Are also Kurama, my brothers if you will. You may know us as the set of Quints with unoriginal parents. Or you may have seen me advertising Rose Hair mousse, or even as the Tin-man in the critically acclaimed 'Wizard of Yu Yu Hakusho.' Well, friends," a bit of sarcasm dripped down, "You are about to know me even better."

The camera zoomed to a wide view to show all five Kuramas and their girlfriends dressed as Jedi and senators.

"As you can see, we are at the Tokyo dome." (A/N: Surprise! LOL!) Kurama continued, "We also have light sabers, and we know how to use them."

ZERRHHHH!!!!!

All five activated their weapons, and their rose-colored glow further illuminated the screen.

"A hostile takeover in the name of revenge will soon begin. The Force has been swelling deep in my soul and my Jedi powers have reached their peak. I Kurama, will take over the world in the name of myself and my brothers! Meet my demands or you will surely perish. I have a clone army that has been developing over the past ten years and they are ready to attack at my command. My demands are as follows: R-E-S-P-E-C-T, the world's largest botanical garden, All members of the Spirit Detectives, Koenma, Botan, and their affiliates to meet me here at the Tokyo dome--no exceptions--, all of our fangirls to stop stalking us and exploiting us, and everyone else.....WE ARE NOT GIRLS STOP CALLING US THAT!!!"

Kurama smiled evilly again, "May the Force be with you, you're going to need all the help you can get. Good day."

CLICK!

"We now return to your regularly scheduled programming..." an episode of DBZ came onto Hiei and DragonQueen's screen.

DQ had the most horrible look on her face and she straightened the tilted crown on her head which had gotten displaced in all the excitement.

Hiei gulped audibly and looked down, then up at DQ, "We'd better do as he says. Kurama may seem kind, but he is the most cunning and ruthless demon I have ever met."


DQ laughed nervously, "Yep, we better get going right away. The Tokyo dome is pretty FAAAAR!!!!" she shrieked as Hiei picked her up and threw her over his shoulder, then began jumping from tree to tree, building to building with expert speed and grace that nearly matched a dancer's.

"GRRRR!!!" she beat relentlessly on his back, "I didn't even get a chance to freshen up! I have to look beautiful if we're going out! Well, at least more beautiful than I already am." she smirked.

"Don't be ridiculous, you always look extremely beautiful." Hiei said, then quickly shut his mouth, afraid of revealing too many of his feelings.

A dark flush covered DQ's face, "Oh Hiei...that is so sweet!"

"Hn."

They continued on.



* * *


"Come on, Hiei!" Rei had finally succeeded in dragging her new fire demon friend to the kareoke bar.

It had a bright neon sign that flashed all different colors of the rainbow and Hiei wrinkled his nose in disgust at the sight.

Rei chuckled, "What's the matter, are you scared?"

"Hn. Don't be foolish, let's go." he walked inside and immediately covered his ears from all the noise bombarding them.

The din died down as a young woman hopped on the stage. She was about 6 feet tall and had long straight blonde hair that reached just past her shoulders. Her blue eyes sparkled as she picked up the microphone.

"Hey ya'll!" her southern accent drawled, "I'm Mindy! Welcome to my kareoke bar! We're gonna have some good ol' fun in here, I guarentee it!" (A/N: Mindy is not an author character, I just created her to be the owner/manager of the kareoke bar. Like Angela, the manager at the sweet snow shop. Also, I personally am a southerner so this is not meant to offend any other southerners with a stereotype.)

"WHOOOO!!! YEAAH!!!" loud screams echoed from the crowd.

Mindy gave another earsplitting grin, "Now don't be shy, ya'll! Make sure to have lots of fun too! We'll be serving soda pop, fruit drinks, and any other kinda drink you can imagine, as long as it ain't alcoholic! Can I get a volunteer for our first kareoke performance of the day?" she requested and Rei was on the stage in less than a second.

She grabbed the microphone from Mindy, "Hey everybody, I'm Rei!" she said enthusiastically.

"HI REI!" the crowd welcomed her.

Mindy grinned and then got off the stage and went over to the records and started sorting through them, "What'll ya be singing?" she asked Rei.

"I'm going to sing, 'Angel' by Sarah McLachlan." Rei replied and tossed her purple hair. She switched the microphone to her other hand and gave Hiei a smirk from onstage. He smirked back and crossed his arms. He couldn't wait to see this.

Mindy found the desired CD/DVD and put it into the machine. Soft music instantly flooded the room.

Rei looked down, her hair falling into her face, shadowing it, and then at the opening line she looked up, her eyes shining. And she began to sing. (A/N: I'm not going to do the whole songs, just enough to get the jist.)

"Spend all your time waiting for that second chance

For the break that will make it OK

There's always some reason to feel not good enough

And it's hard at the end of the day.

I need some distraction or a beautiful release

Memories seep from my veins

Let me be empty and weightless and maybe

I'll find some peace tonight...."

Here comes the chorus:


"In the arms of the Angel, far away from here

From this dark, cold hotel room, and the endlessness that you fear.

You are pulled from the wreckage, of your silent reverie,

In the arms of the Angel; may you find some comfort here...."

She ended dramatically holding her arm stretched out to the audience then bowed. "Thank you." she whispered into the microphone.

Seconds later, the crowd burst into loud cheers that continued for a few minutes, while Rei took a few bows.

Mindy reclaimed the microphone, "Whoo! That was awesome! Give it up for Rei, everybody!"

More cheering.

"Now, who's next at the mic?"

"HIEI!" Rei yelled and pushed everyone's favorite fire demon onto the stage. His eyes widened as he looked down at the crowd. A scowl covered his face, (Baka Ningens.) he thought to himself as he folded his arms again.

"Awwww, well ain't he a darling!" Mindy chimed, looking over at Hiei, "What'll ya be singing for us, Hiei?"

Rei snickered, here was her chance to get Hiei back for making her pay for his sweet snow, and for almost strangling her.

"Hey Mindy! He wants to sing this one, it's his favorite!" Rei announced as she handed the disc to the southern girl.

"Oooh, one of my favorites too! Great choice, Hiei!" Mindy said approvingly as she thrust the microphone into Hiei's hands and he stared at it like it was a blood-sucking leech.

"Hn? Wait, what do I--"

"Psst! It's easy, just sing into the microphone, the words are up on the screen." Rei whispered loudly from the side of the stage.

Hiei gulped and waited for the music to begin. And boy was he surprised. He didn't really like music, but there was genre of human music that he especially hated. Country.

And none other than country's most popular 'anthem' if you will, was blaring out of the speakers.

'Friends in Low Places', by Garth Brooks (A/N: I grew up listening to Garth, gotta love him! But Hiei won't ;)

Hiei began to sing strainedly:

"Blame it all on my roots, I showed up in boots, *grimace*

And ruined your black-tie affair,

The last one to know,

The last one to show,

I was the last one you thought you'd see there. *Hn*

And I saw the surprise,

And the fear in his eyes, *That's right, fear me*

When I took his glass of champagne.

And I toasted you, Said, honey, we may be through,

But you'll never hear me complain....." he got louder and was actually getting into the song by now.

Here's the chorus:

"Cause I've got friends in *voice dip* low places,

Where the whiskey drowns,

And the beer chases my blues away...

And I'll be okay.

I'm not big on social graces,

Think I'll slip on down to the oasis,

Oh, I've got friends in low places...

Yeah, I've got friends, in looooow placesss!!!!"

He finished off and was tapping his foot. Hiei then realized what he'd been doing and turned an un-demon color of bright tomato red.

"BRAVO! ENCORE ENCORE!" Rei yelled as she clapped loudly and joined Hiei on the stage, putting an arm around him.

The crowd was in an uproar that lasted for about ten minutes. Turns out Hiei had a FABULOUS singing voice for country music!

Mindy rejoined them on the stage and wiped a tear from her eye as she took back the microphone, "I do declare! That was the most moving performance I've ever heard of that song! You're a genius! You should be a country singer!"

"Hn." Hiei rolled his eyes, "Maybe in another lifetime." he spat a bit sarcastically. But you know, that deep, deep, down, amist all the cobwebs, Hiei really enjoyed singing. *grins*.

"Aw, would you look at those two?" Mindy crooned as she saw Rei with her arm around Hiei, "Don't they make the CUUUUUTEST couple?"

"YEAAAAH!!!" the audience agreed avidly.

Mindy giggled, "Why yes! And since they're both such great singers, why don't they do a duet!"

"DUET! DUET! DUET! DUET!" the crowd began chanting.

Hiei turned even redder and Rei grinned and took the mic from Mindy then handed it to Hiei and recieved one for herself, "We'd love to!"

"HN?!" Hiei disapproved.

"Come on, it'll be fun!" Rei insisted so Hiei just went ahead and agreed.

She told something to Mindy who gave her a thumbs up and slipped the new disc into the machine.

Soft piano music played, as the opening of 'At the Beginning' from Disney's Anastasia began. (A/N: This is the PRETTIEST SONG! Go download it NOW!)


Rei started the duet:

"We were strangers, starting out on a journey,

Never dreaming,

What we'd have to go through.

Now here we are,

And I'm suddenly standing,

At the beginning with you..." she knudged Hiei because his part was starting.

Hiei sang out:

"No one told me I was going to find you,

Unexpected,

What you did to my heart.

When I lost hope,

You were there to remind me

This is the start..."

Rei joined in as they sang the chorus in perfect harmony:

"Life is a road and I want to keep going,

Love is a river I wanna keep flowing,

Life is a road, Now and forever,

Wonderful journey...

I'll be there when the world stops turning,

I'll be there when the storm is through,

In the end I wanna be standing,

At the beginning with you...."

The chord and their voices resounded through the building, and everyone's eyes were all shiny. They'd never heard a better duet!

The applause abounded and continued even longer than it had for Hiei's lone performance.

Mindy was bawling her eyes out, "My goodness, that was the prettiest song I have EVER heard! *sniffle sniffle* Ya'll sing so beautiful!"

Hiei and Rei took a bow and then got off the stage.

"Rei..." began Hiei as he took her hand.

Rei flushed red briefly, "Yes?"

"That was alot of fun. I've never had that much fun. Thank you."

She smiled at him, "I had alot of fun too. Are you up for some sweet snow?"

"Hn!" Hiei agreed and they walked out to the sound of the audience crying and applauding more at the same time, still holding hands.


* * *


Meanwhile, all of the Spirit Detectives, Koenma, Botan and all the others (Including Keiko, FuzzyD, Mei, Ken, and all the girlfriends and fiances.) had seen the Kuramas frightening announcement on TV and all rushed over. The Tokyo dome was always the official scene for their 'revenge conventions' ever since 'Yusuke's Revenge'. ;)

Tons of Kurama's fangirls also decided to attend, even though they weren't invited. They stormed the stage and millions of bouquets of roses with love notes were thrown onto it.

"I LOVE YOU KURAMA!!!" screamed one avid fangirl.

"MARRY ME!!!!" another cry was heard.

Original Kurama stepped through all the roses and appeared at the front of the stage.

Loud screams and swooning was heard, along with a few of the girls fainting. Kurama folded his arms and shook his head.

Angel quickly attached herself to Kurama's arm and glared at all the girls below. 'He's mine!' she mouthed to the crowd and growled.

Mei and Ken arrived to the madness of the Tokyo-dome; Mei dragging an unconcious Kurama.

"Why did you have to bring him?" Ken asked her, semi-annoyed. In fact, he was getting kind of jealous and sneered at the unconscious kitsune.

"Don't look like that, Ken-chan! I only have eyes for you. And I only have diabolical torture for Kurama!" she began laughing insanely. Instead of cutting Kurama's hair, she fixed it to look like it was cut in a Mirai Trunks hairstyle. It took her much tweaking to Kurama's look and she even had to knock him out first.

He awoke suddenly in the strange surroundings, "Where am I?" he turned to face his captor, "Y-You!" he shuddered and she held up a mirror and he shrieked, "OHMYGOD!!! MY HAIR! MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR!" he grasped at the shortened ends, "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!"

Mei fell backwards in laughter, "OMG! CHILL OUT, Kurama-sama! It's not REAL! I knew you'd never forgive me if I really cut it. It's only an illusion. BWA HA HA HA HA!!!"

Jessi, Kazuma, Lisa, and Kuwabara arrived just then and Jessi ran over to Mei, who was still rolling on the ground in laughter. Ken rolled his eyes at his demented girlfriend.

"Uh...Mei-chan?" Jessi asked her friend.

"BWA HA HA HA!!!"

"What is it?"

"KURAMA-SAMA!!! She pointed at the boy who had Mirai Trunks' hair-do.

Jessi clasped her hands together, "Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!" and she brought a camera out of nowhere and began taking pictures, "Kurama! You should do your hair like that ALL THE TIME!"

"STOOOPPP!!!!" he yelled and covered his face with his hands.

Alternate Kuwabara had a hand on his chin and was looking at Kurama with interest, "Hey guys, that's the Kurama from my dimension!"

"THANK GOODNESS A SANE PERSON!" yelled Alternate Kurama as he ran behind Kuwabara.

Kuwabara sweatdropped, "Nice hair-cut." Kuwa-kun said.

Jessi's eyes widened, "Alternate Kurama? THERE ARE MORE KURAMAS!!!!!!"

"Just one more." Alternate Kuwabara said.

Lisa smirked, "I wonder just what Kurama has planned..."

The Jedi Kuramas picked up all the roses and began tossing them around; they were in heaven. Several 'ahems' from their girlfriends quickly stopped their fun, however.

Original Kurama stepped up to the mic and was about to began speaking when something very strange happened.

The entire dome went dark and no one could see their hands in front of their face. There was an eerie silence that was soon interrupted by the familiar kinky opening tune of Eminem's 'The Real Slim Shady'.

"May I have your attention NOW?" a strangely familiar voice flooded the stadium.

Gasps resounded as they all realized who was speaking.

It was Hiei.

"I said...GIVE ME YOUR ATTENTION NOW!!!!!" the familiar cadence of his angry voice shouted out and the audience silenced themselves.

One small voice near the front held her hand to her head, "Oh God, what is he doing now?" Colleen wondered.

Hiei continued:

"Will the real Hiei stand up?

I repeat, will the real Hiei stand up?!!!

This is going to be a problem...."

The music continued and a giant spotlight shined down upon Hiei who was clad in black as usual, except he was wearing a black tank top instead of his cape, and was holding a microphone.

He began rapping and doing that 'hand thing' that Eminem always does. (You know, when you raise your hand and start waving it up and down.)


"You act like you've never seen a demon before,

I'll knock your jaw off your face, and watch it hit the floor.

Just watch me start whooping you harder than before,

As your guts hit the dust, and your friends all go nuts,

I'll just laugh insanely pulling out my katana, and I'll lick the blade, do you wanna?

And Yusuke said...nothing you idiots!

Yusuke's tied up, got the Detective in my basement (HA HA!)" Yep, Yusuke WAS strangely missing from the scene and Hiei let the curtains part to show Yusuke and Thiny bound and gagged.

"All the ladies love Hiei."

(A/N: SURPRISE!!!! Being cloned has driven Hiei to parody Eminem! This is the perfect song for him. I didn't do the whole thing though, because it was too long and you might notice one or two of the lines not excactly the same, but I really tried and I'm quite proud of this parody!)

And now to the chorus, Hiei really started getting into it:

"I'm the real Hiei, yes I'm the real Hiei,

All you other Hieis are just wanna-bes, yeah!

So won't the real Hiei please stand up?

Please stand up, please stand up?

Ohhhhhhh, I'm the real Hiei, yes I'm the real Hiei

All you other Hieis are just wanna-bes, yeah!

So won't the real Hiei please stand up?

Please stand up, please stand up? PLEASE STAND UP AND THAT'S ME!!!" he finished dramatically and fell to one knee.

The audience was silent, until one lone voice spoke out, "YOU LIE! I'M THE REAL HIEI!" Alternate Hiei retaliated and Rei couldn't stop him from jumping up onto the stage and into a face off with Original Hiei from this dimension.

DUN DA DA DUN!!!!! (Opening from Beethoven's 5th symphony.)

TO BE CONTINUED!!!
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________
Yes....I love evil cliffhangers! Hiei is hogging the spotlight from the poor Kuramas! WAH! And wasn't alternate Kurama's hair so KAWAII?! So, how did you like my Eminem parody? Aw yeah, now that's what I'm talkin' bout! *grins* Check the preview for next time. This'll be a three-parter for sure!

NEXT TIME ON 'Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow': It's the death-match of the century! Hiei VS Hiei!!!!! Who will win? Will anyone die? Will Colleen and Rei make them come to their senses? Will Alternate Kurama ever get over having his hair look like Mirai Trunks'? Will Kurama and the Kurama's (Hmm, that's a good name for a band!) Ever get to have their StarWars themed revenge? And what will the Kuramas do to Koenma...IT'S ALL HERE NEXT TIME ON THE ENDING OF 'Revenge Wars: Attack of the Kuramas" STAY TUNED!!!!

PS: I AM NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE AUTHOR CHARACTERS, THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS. I'M SORRY BUT I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE CHARACTERS.