Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Lupin III Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow ❯ Yusuke You Jerk: Keiko's Revenge 1 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow

"YUSUKE YOU JERK: Keiko's Revenge--AKA Slap-O-Rama Part I"

Written by: Jesscheaux

Disclaimer: I did not invent, nor do I own, Yu Yu Hakusho or any of the characters, except Jessi who is me. I also do not own any of the authors I'm using for this fic. They own themselves.

Author's notes: DIE EVIL WRITERS BLOCK! Hey everyone, let's sing the Lupin the 3rd song! LUPIN THE THIRD!!!! Dat da dat daaaa dat dat daaaa!!! That's pretty much all there is to it. MAN I LOVE THAT SONG! I have 4 different versions, Hehe. *RIOTS IN THE STREETS* They took Lupin off of Adult Swim, DARN THEM THEY MUST DIE!!!! *cough cough* So sorry about that. Anyway, I've been plagued with writer's block and constant stress about school coming up so I haven't been in much of a mood to write *sigh* but on the bright side, I do have a few things written I haven't posted yet *grin grin* You'll be seeing those in the months ahead.

Well well, it's onto Keiko's revenge! What evil things could she and Fuzzy Demon have planned for him? You'll find out soon enough! Read on!

PS: Although I'm not taking character submissions, I do allow guest appearances! There'll be one this episode! *grin*
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

It was a happenin' evening down at Mindy's non-alcoholic kareoke bar. None other than that great famed band 'Kurama and the Kuramas' was doing a gig that night.

One Kurama was on drums, one on bass, one had a saxophone, one had a electric guitar, another one was on the keyboards, and finally there was original Kurama with a rhythm guitar and a microphone. The bass player and keyboard player also had microphones on stands, while two others had head-mics on.

The room was absolutely PACKED with tons of rabid fangirls, all screaming 'Kurama' and throwing roses on the stage. The Kuramas' girlfriends were all there too, right in the front by the stage, trying to keep all the crazy girls from jumping onto it.

Mindy bounded onto the stage just then and grabbed a mic, smiling brightly, "HEY YA'LL!!! I'm so glad you could make it tonight to see our very special guests....give a warm welcome to....KURAMA AND THE KURAMAS!!!"

The applause was deafening as they started up their first number.


Original Kurama started up: "Yeah....." he played his guitar, picking the notes softly:

"You are...my fire, the one...desire, Believe, when I say, I want it that way..."

(A/N: All Boy Band Bashers (The BBB, lol) Please don't kill me! I really like this song! I have a soft spot for the BSB, and plus, don't you think the Kuramas are pretty enough to be a boy band? HAHAHA!)

Another Kurama started up the second part: "But we, are two worlds apart, Can't reach to your heart, When you say,
That, I want it that way..."

They all joined in with the music and instruments at the chorus:

"Tell me why,

Ain't nothin' but a heartache,

Tell me why,

Ain't nothin' but a mistake,

Tell me why,

I never wanna hear you say,

I want it that way..."

The third Kurama with a mic sang: "Now I can see that we're falling apart, From the way that it used to be, Yeah,
No matter the distance, I want you to know, That deep down inside of me..."

Original Kurama sang again, "You are, my fire, the one, desire..."

All the others sang in sequence and each hitting a higher note:

"You are...."

"You are...."

"You are...."

"You are...."

Here's the key change:

"Don't wanna hear you say....

Ain't nothin' but a heartache,

Ain't nothin' but a mistake,

(Don't wanna hear you say),

I never wanna hear you say,

I want it that way!"

The music got softer and the lead Kurama bowed his head, then looked up quickly and picked on his guitar...

"Cuz I..want it, that..way...."

The last few chords drifted into sweet silence, that is, until the crowd became uproaracious with praise for their musical talents. More roses pelted the singers as they took bows.

(A/N: See? That wasn't so bad ;) )

"ENCORE! ENCORE!" screamed the audience.

But before anything could happen....

DAT DA, DA DUN!!!!

What's this? Shock covered the faces of many, ok all, as the Team Rocket Theme started playing! A brilliant spotlight shone onto the stage and a platform came down from the ceiling with two shadowy figures on it....

"To protect the world from devastation." A familiar female voice was heard.

"To unite all people within our nation." the second equally familiar, and this time male voice followed.

"To denounce the evils of truth and love."

"To extend our reach to the stars above."

The platform came into the light and a gasp resounded throughout the crowd.

"JESSI!" Oh yeah, it was Jessi alright. Jessi was wearing a purple version of the Team Rocket oufit with a 'K' instead of an 'R' on the shirt, and minus the midriff showing part, and with her was...

"KAZUMA!" Kuwabara was dressed in a blue version of the Team Rocket outfit, and they both began to do ridiculous poses.

"Team Kuwabara blast off at the speed of light!"

"Surrender now, or prepare to fight!"

They they both said together: "OH YEAH THAT'S RIGHT!" and high-fived each other.

They jumped off the platform and grabbed some microphones.

Jessi grinned and yelled at Mindy, "HIT IT!"

Mindy grinned and put on the music, as Jessi and Kuwabara started dancing around. The Kuramas recognized the music and started playing along. It sounded sort've 80s-ish, but very awesome nonetheless.

The name of the song? WILD WIND! (A/N: One of my ABSOLUTE FAVES of the Yu Yu Hakusho songs. It totally rocks! DOWNLOAD IT NOW!)

Kuwabara sang the first verse and Jessi the consecutive 2nd part. Then they started into the chorus:

"Kokoro no mama ni tada, Fighting to dream

Dare ni mo jama sasenai

Unmei nado jibun de kimete yaru

Kaze no you ni tada, Shooting to dream

Kako no itami tachikitte

Kono te de ima mirai mo kimete yaru

Getta chance!"

(A/N: Sorry for all the singing FuzzyD!!! Your part is coming up!)

The loud sounds of the electric guitar fizzled as the dazzling duo took a bow.

Crickets chirped.

Kuwabara and Jessi walked dejectedly off the stage, shoulders slumped.

Seconds later, the Kuramas took a bow and the kareoke joint erupted with applause.

Jessi and Kuwabara walked outside and sighed, thinking their stunt had given them little success. Their mission:

DO CRAZY THINGS TO GET ATTENTION!

"*sigh* Why don't people like us?" Jessi asked her Kazuma-kun.

"I don't know. I like you though. *grin*" Kuwabara answered.

"I like you too." she grabbed his hand and they kept walking.

A Hiei suddenly appeared out of nowhere, "It's YOU." he growled low in his throat and unsheathed his katana, "You will PAY."

Jessi rolled her eyes, "Get lost, fire-shrimp."

Hiei began boiling with anger, "What did you call me?"

"You heard me, FIRE-SHRIMP." she stomped over to the demon and glared down at him. Jessi was only about 6 inches shorter than Kuwabara, making her still alot taller than Hiei at her 5'7" height.

"I'm terrified, can't you see me crying for my mommy?" Hiei snarled sarcastically.

Kuwabara didn't like where this was going, "Yo Shorty! Ya better leave her alone."

"She's the one harrassing ME, you thick-headed moron!" Hiei pointed at Jessi with his right arm, revealing the rose-colored arm-band.

Jessi reached out and grabbed his arm, "So, you're the original. TRYING TO GET ME AGAIN! Phhst! Get over the 'Cowardly Hiei' thing already! COLLEEN!!! I FOUND SOMETHING THAT BELONGS TO YOU!!!" Jessi screamed at the top of her lungs, making Hiei cover his ears and wince in pain.

The said girl appeared momentarily, shaking her head, "Geez Hiei, I leave for two seconds and you're already on a genocide spree? Jessi's my friend so I suggest you leave her alone. OR ELSE."

"Or else what?" Hiei questioned his almighty girlfriend with a roll of his eyes.

"You know." she said flatly back to him.

Hiei quirked an eyebrow then his pupils shrunk in fear, "NO NO NO I MUST HAVE MY SWEET SNOW!!!" he fell to his knees and begged for forgiveness.

"Don't ask me, ask THEM." Colleen pointed towards the much taller couple.

"NO! I'LL DO ANYTHING JUST NOT THAT!!!"

Colleen pointed again.

Hiei grumbled and muttered curses under his breath, "Ok punks. You win this time, I won't try to destroy you. But you'd better watch your backs!"

"Yeah whatever, Shorty." Kuwbara stuck his tongue out and he and Jessi continued walking along.

Kurama and the Kuramas had just finished their gig and were trying to sneak out of the back-door with the help of their girlfriends.

Tip-toe, tip-toe...

"OW!" SMASH!!!

One Kurama had tripped over a garbage can and a large light fell onto him.

"THERE YOU ARE YOU WOMAN!!!" the lovely and enchanting voice of Mei Hurasaki yelled out to her prey. She loved torturing Kurama. ESPECIALLY Alternate Kurama.

Alternate Kurama's eyes went wide, "NO! IT'S HER! NO NO NO!!!! SOMEBODY HIDE ME!!!"

Mei took off in a frenzy, holding out pairs of scissors as she chased Kurama far into the distance, "I'LL GET YOU YET YOU PATHETI TLE WOMAN!!!!"

Ken, who was dragged on this little escapade of his crazy girlfriend's, came out of the shadows and slapped a hand to his forehead, "That's my girlfriend...*mushroom sigh* Hey, why don't I help you guys load up?" He suggested kindly, to repay the poor Kuramas for the mental damage Mei had caused.

"Thank you." Original Kurama replied and they all began loading up the instruments.

Jessi saw Kurama and Mei run past her at the speed of light almost and shook her head, "There goes Mei!"

Kuwabara grinned, "She's crazy, but alot of fun."

"Yeah, you DID spend an awfully long time with her didn't you..."

Kuwabara pouted, "Now Jessi...."

"Aw Kazuma! I told you I'm not mad about that! Stupid Koenma. Anyway, Mei turned out to be one of my best buddies!"

Kuwabara was about to say something when Angel walked up:

"Hey Jessi-chan!" she said.

"What up, Angel?"

"I was thinking maybe we could have a girls night out tonight. I'm inviting the gang, do you want to come?"

"Sure, I'll drive!"

"Great! This is going to be so much fun!" Angel exclaimed, "We'll meet at my house at 9pm, see you there!"

"Ja ne!" Jessi called to her as she left, "Awesome...girls night out!" she looked over at Kuwabara who was looking a little down, "What's the matter, darling?"

"If you're gone, I'll be all alone *sniffle whine cry*"

"Don't be silly, what about Alternate Kuwabara, you guys are like brothers! And Urameshi and Jin! You all could have a guys night out!"

"Hmm...not a bad idea, but it'll have to be minus the Urameshi. He's training with GenKai and I don't think she'll be letting him stop anytime soon."

"True..."

Kuwabara looked down at her.

She looked back up and him and smiled, "What? What is it?"

"Nothing..."

Jessi smiled knowingly and leaned up and kissed him, "I'll be back before you know it. THEN we can cause more destruction!"

Kuwabara grinned, "AW YEAH! I'll miss you, though."

"I'll think of you every second. Besides, I have my cell phone with me. Call me!"

Kazuma nodded as he pulled out his cell phone.

"Synchronize cell phones." Jessi said mechanically and they set them to exactly the same time.

"Walk me home before you go?" Kuwabara asked her.

"Better. I'll DRIVE you! Say hello to Kohaku Kuruma." she walked up to a white Saturn.

Kuwabara grinned, "Little white Car." he translated the name out of japanese, "Cool!"

(A/N: For those of you who are wondering, YES I DO HAVE THAT CAR! And that is her name *grin* She's my Saturn! My first official car,--Not counting my grandpa's old one that I drove for a year-- because I bought it myself!!! Too bad I have to work to pay the bills on it now!)

Kuwabara jumped into the passengers side, and he and Jessi took off for his house.


* * *

"Come on you slackers!" the raspy and Frieza-like voice of GenKai screamed out into the night, "I want to see more working, and less whining!"

"*groan* ALL RIGHT OLD LADY CHILL OUT!" Yusuke's familiar punkish cadence rang out as he continued doing more pull-ups on a bar set up between two trees.

The moon shone high in the sky, and poor Yusuke and Thiny were still out working into the night.

"GenKai..." Thiny whined, hoping to gain mercy from the old woman, "It's late and we're tired and hungry..." she trailed off and her stomach growled.

"Do I look like Betty Crocker to you? I'M NOT YOUR MOTHER SO DON'T EXPECT ANY HOME COMFORTS FROM ME! KEEP GOING!"

"Man she's tough..." Thiny said quietly, "My grandma isn't ANYTHING like her. My grandma bakes cookies and knits...but GenKai? No way."

Yusuke did his 1,000th pullup and paused for a second, "Yeah, I don't know my grandma, but if she's anything like my mom, I don't know if I want to."

"CUT THE CHIT-CHAT YOU DIMWITS!" GenKai yelled once more and cracked a whip that she had out for appearance. GenKai was not only a master in the psychic area and martial arts, but she was darn good at using weapons.


"You think shooting off my Spirit Gun would do any good about now?" Yusuke whispered to Thiny who was doing pullups right next to him.

Thiny shook her head, "Probably not."

"NO SPIRIT WEAPONS! I WANT PHYSICAL TRAINING ONLY RIGHT NOW!"

"Guess that's ruled out," Yusuke groaned, "Remind me why we're doing this again?"

"I'll tell you why, stubborn, hard-headed fool." GenKai interrupted their conversation once more, "That royal brat has a mission for you to go on and you won't be able to use your spirit powers like you normally do. I'm intent on having you strong enough to fight without them."

"LIKE I COULDN'T DO THAT ALREADY?! THANKS FOR THE VOTE OF CONFIDENCE GRANDMA!!!" the green-clad boy screamed at his teacher, insulted by her words.

"WHEN WILL YOU EVER LEARN! I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT LITTLE BOY! NOW MOVE IT!"

Thiny and Yusuke rolled their eyes at each other and continued training into the night.

But little did they know, that lurking somewhere close by, were their worst nightmares...

*Cue wolf howling in the distance*

* * *


Keiko and Fuzzy Demon, yes the people lurking in the distance, were in a small cabin near GenKai's temple. Unbeknownst to anyone! Their plans were about to begin, THAT VERY NIGHT! So evil and so vicious, Keiko knew exactly what she wanted to do to Yusuke..oh yes....

She reflected momentarily on their childhood friendship. All the fighting, the slapping, the nagging and Yusuke always skipping school, even kindergarten. Keiko sighed softly, "What was I thinking!!!"

Fuzzy Demon clapped a hand over her mouth, "Shhhh...Look, GenKai is yelling again. Man, I love that GenKai! She kicks butt!"

Keiko glared momentarily at her boyfriend and cleared her throat.

"But not as much as you of course. You're the most kick-butt chick I know!"

"CHICK?!!! That's it FuzzyD!" she reared back to slap him when Fuzzy D practically yelled:

"LOOK! They're going inside!"

Keiko turned around rapidly and looked through her night vision goggles at the two figures heading inside of GenKai's temple. Well, three counting GenKai herself.

Fuzzy Demon clutched at his heart, relieved to have not been slapped by the mighty Keiko. (A/N: I know, D.R. and Mei, that you really hate Keiko. I myself don't have a problem with her, but I do think she could be nicer to Yusuke. That's why Thiny and Yusuke make such a good couple! You must hate Keiko too, Thiny! Anyway, there'll be plenty enough time to torture her AFTER her revenge is over. Sorry to FuzzyD, but you guys DO get to torture Yusuke and Thiny this revenge.)

"Oh yeah!!! While he's sleeping we'll get that son of a---"

Keiko's rant was interrupted by the country sounds of Rascal Flatts, one of FuzzyD's fave bands, began playing softly.

"Care to dance, m'lady?" FuzzyD asked her with a bow.

Keiko blushed and nodded.

The couple danced for a few minutes to the music (RF RULES!!!) when a curt knock was heard at the door and a window slid open swiftly. Alternate Hiei bounded in through the window and when Keiko answered the door, there was Rei.

"Hiei geez, why can't you ever use the door like a normal person!" Rei scolded her boyfriend.

"I'm not a person, I'm a demon, Hn." Hiei replied curtly.

"Whatever!" Rei replied and turned to Keiko, "I hear that you plan on torturing Yusuke. A noble cause! I'd like to help you with this torture." she rubbed her hands together as an evil glint lit her eye.

Keiko quirked an eyebrow and then smiled at her, "What did you have in mind..."


* * *


After Jessi dropped off Kuwabara at his house, he called up his 'twin' and of course Jin the wind master. The three red heads often liked to hang out. They had a video game tournament with each other.

Meanwhile, Jessi picked up Lisa, 003, Mei, and her friend Pewter and headed to Angel's house. Pewter was a little new to the gang, but everyone welcomed her.


Pewter was a wolf demon, about 5'1" tall, with shoulder-length dark brown hair and blue eyes. She was wearing baggy green cargo pants with LOADS of pockets, and a dark blue shirt with a monkey on it with it's arms crossed and headphones on it's head with the words "I can't hear you!" on it, along with a leather choker.

They reached Angel's house to see the rest of the gang there. Minus Brittney, who STILL hadn't taken the handcuffs off of her and Hiei, Thiny, Keiko, Rei, who was helping Keiko, and DR who was still on her world and hell conquest.

"Hey guys!" fire goddess called out and bounded up to the newly arrived group, "Are you guys ready to PARTAY?"

"Sounds like fun." agreed Cyborg 003.

Annie ran up to them just then, holding out her left hand, "OMG OMG YOU GUYS LOOK!!! It's my engagement ring! Hiei gave it to me yesterday. It's one of his tear gems set in gold. Can you believe it?!"

Jessi whistled, "That thing is huge. Hiei really outdid himself."

Ashika stormed up to Mei, "What did you do to my poor Kurama?!" she demanded.

"Not this again!" Mei threw her hands into the air, "Can't we just call a truce?"

Ashika thought for a minute, "Well..ok. Truce." The two girls shook hands.

Jessi went and talked to Kaydn for awhile too, "How's college, chica?"

"Oh, you know the drill, nothing but work!" one of the Kuramas girlfriends replied.

Katgi started chatting with Lisa, telling her how she beat Hiei in a sweet snow eating contest, Lisa looked quite bored. Pewter joined in Jessi and Kaydn's convo.

Dragon Queen began singing loudly and dancing. Alot of the other girls started dancing too. Angel brought out some Coca Cola and popcorn. The girls had all decided to stay in and give each other makeovers, watch movies, and maybe even play truth or dare.

While 'Semi-charmed life' by 3rd Eye Blind (I LOVE THAT SONG!) was playing Jessi and Lisa's cell phones both began ringing at the same time.

They both stepped away from the group and said 'hello' at the same time. Lisa grinned knowingly at Jessi. Yep, it was Kuwabara and Kuwabara.

"Hey sweetie." Jessi started, "Yeah, I miss you too. Are you having a good time? Hehe, sounds like fun!" she talked to him for a few minutes then decided to get back to her girls night out, "Uh huh, ok. Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Love you too. Bye." Jessi grinned.

Lisa's conversation was much the same, "Love you, honey. Ok, bye." she hung up her phone and then looked at Jessi. They both began giggling at the same time and went back to the group.

fire goddess lept into the center of the room, "TRUTH OR DARE TIME GIRLS!!!!" she announced and the whole group got into a circle around a tiny disco ball that fire goddess had set in the center. The music was turned off, as well as the rest of the lights.

"I'll go first." fire goddess announced, "Lizz!" she pointed at her, "Truth or Dare!"

Lizz's eyes widened and she answered, "Truth."

"Very well. Lizz, I've seen you as a chibi and now older. Tell me, what's your REAL age?"

(A/N: I'm going to take poetic license with alot of you guys' answers, so let me know if you hate it and I'll change it to whatever you want. No stuff allowed!)

Lizz took a deep breath, "I'm about Kurama's age."

"What?! He's like 1000 years old!"

"Yeah, I know. I'm actually a kitsune myself." Lizz blushed.

"Two truths for the price of one, OH YEAH!" fire goddess grinned, "Your turn Lizz."

"Ok. Annie. Truth or Dare?"

Annie spoke up, "Truth."

"Alright. Tell us, how did Hiei propose to you? Was he romantic or what?"

Annie blushed a dark red, "Actually, I proposed to him."

A chorus of 'Awwws' was heard.

"You go girl!" Lisa exclaimed, "Who says men always have to propose!"

Annie bowed, "Ok, I'll choose Angel. Truth or Dare."

Angel looked up, "Dare."

A wicked grin crossed Annie's face, "Hehehe...I dare you to go to Kurama's house and steal a pair of his underwear! We're all dying to know, boxers or briefs?"

Angel turned ten shades of red until she got up, and with all the girls cheering her on, snuck to Kurama's house, which was down the street, and into his bedroom. Annie acted as guard and Angel jumped down from the window a minute later holding a pair of silk, rose colored boxers.

She returned to her house trimphantly where all the girls giggled profusely over her victory.

Angel blushed some more, "Boxers." she announced, "I'm going to pick....DragonQueen! Truth or Dare."

"Dare. I'm not afraid of anything." DQ said confidently.

"Are you sure about that?" Angel prompted.

"Duh! Don't make me get out my lighter."

"Alright. DragonQueen, I dare you to TAKE OFF YOUR CROWN FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT!"

DQ clutched at her hair and held the crown tightly on her head, "YOU'RE KIDDING RIGHT?"

Angel shook her head slowly.

"AAAAGH!!! Well...no no! I'll be traumatized for life! I NEEEEED MY CROWN!"

"Girls..." Angel smiled at them.

They all dogpiled on the poor, surprised DQ and while they held her down, Angel grabbed the crown off her head and put it up on top of her bookshelf.

DQ's eyes widened, "NOOO I'LL NEVER REACH IT UP THERE!"

"Exactly."

DQ started pouting, "I guess I'll get over it...WAIT NO I'M TRAUMATIZED! Well, CHEETO! TRUTH OR DARE!"

Cheeto startled at her loud voice, "Truth."

"Mwa ha ha...let's see. As much as you love Kurama...have you ever checked out another guy when Kurama was with you?"

Cheeto clapped a hand over her mouth, to keep from saying whatever her mind was making her unconcsiously blurt out.

"Come on now!" DQ pried her hand off.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT! I was checking out Vash and Wolfewood...I saw them in Wal-mart and I couldn't help myself!" Cheeto began drooling, thinking of the both of them again.

DQ laughed.

Cheeto began to name a few other guys then, "And Bakura, and Quatre, and Miroku, and 002, and don't tell Thiny, but I did check out Yusuke once..."

The room was filled with more giggles. (A/N: If you're wondering, Cheeto, I got all these guys off your bio. Hope you don't mind!)

"Ok! I'm going to pick my friend Zam!" Cheeto elbowed her in the side.

"Ow! Geez, thanks alot Cheeto, you're a real pal." Zam replied, rubbing her side.

"So Zam, Truth or Dare?!"

"Dare me, Cheeto, do your worst."

"You bet I will. Zam, make snacks for everyone else and you can't have any. And no Legolas for a week!"

"NO SNACKS AND NO LEGOLAS?!!!!" Zam was quite a Lord of the Rings fan and she watched Lord of the Rings at least once a day just to oogle Legolas. And we all know how she loves to eat.

"TO THE KITCHEN WITH YOU!" Cheeto pointed with a flourish, "And don't skimp on the chocolate. I want to see pudding, cake, cheezits, you name it!"

Zam pouted and started trudging towards the kitchen when she turned around, "Uh hey, I gotta ask Truth or Dare first! KAYDN! Truth or Dare!"

"Truth."

"Ok...um....Kaydn, What is your deepest, darkest, secret?"

"Ooh good one, Zam." Kaydn rolled her eyes, "NO COMMENT!!!"

"Fine! I'll just go make some snacks for YOU guys.....*sniffle cry sob whine*" Zam went into the kitchen to prepare a feast she wasn't allowed to take part in.

Kaydn rubbed her hands together, "Who will be my prey, KATGI! Truth or dare."

The young Saiyan rubbed her hand through her spiky hair, "Dare!"

"Ok, you asked for it. I dare you to impersonate Hiei for the rest of the night!"

"Piece of cake."

"Did somebody say cake?!" Zam yelled from the kitchen.

"YEAH YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE MAKING IT!" Cheeto yelled back.

Katgi had vanished from the room and returned later with her already spiky hair done like Hiei's and wearing his signature outfit. She even had a katana.

She went and sat by the window and looked outside.

"Hey, you're good!" Kaydn exclaimed, studying her costume.

"Hn." Katgi replied.

"Uh Katgi, you have to ask someone now."

"Hn. You, foolish human girl." she pointed at Lisa.

"WATCH WHO YOU'RE CALLING FOOLISH!" Lisa retorted and folded her arms.

"Truth or Dare, Hn. I need sweet snow."

"Truth."

"Hn. Human, what do you find so attractive about the red haired baka?"

Lisa's eyes turned to little hearts, "My Kuwa-kun. He's so brave and handsome. He loves me with all his heart and treats me like a princess. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. But he's also my friend. He cares about life and animals and his fellow humans and his honor code is adorable. Kuwabara is one of the nicest people I know. Basically, everything about him."

Jessi's eyes watered and she sniffled and hugged Lisa, "That was so beautiful. No wonder Kuwabara loves you. Lisa, you rock!"

Lisa wiped a tear away, "Thanks Jessi, you rock too."

"Spare me your pathetic feelings." Katgi said from the window.

"But you asked!" Lisa reminded her, "Ok anyway...Ashika! Truth or Dare?"

Ashika thought for a moment, "Dare."

Lisa grinned, "Ok Ashika, Ms. Wolf Demon...I dare you to rip a hole in the fabric of space and time and bring Bender from Futurama here!"

"I could do that in my sleep." Ashika stood up and turned her back to the group then her claws began to glow a bright blue. A wolf howl escaped from her lips and she clawed downward at the air, ripping a blue hole in space and time. (You know, like in the Fryhole episode.)

"Hey! What's going on here?" Bender's voice came into hearing, and his metal head peered into the hole, "It's a bunch of chumpettes! Having a party girls? Where's the booze?" Bender jumped through the hole and began scavenging for alcohol and cigars. He didn't find anything and growled at the group of girls, who were surprised that Ashika had succeeded at all in bringing him here, "You all can bite my shiny metal---"

"THE CAKE IS DONE!!!!" screamed Zam, before Bender could finish his infamous favorite line.

She brought it out and served everyone while pouting, "Enjoy your cake, *sniffle*"

"I'd like some sweet snow, human!" commanded Katgi from her position still by the window, acting like Hiei.

"Coming Master." Zam rolled her eyes as she gave out the refreshments to everyone else and then sat back down in the circle, watching them eat.

"Eh, this party blows! I'm leaving." Bender jumped back through the hole, which immediately closed.

"Whoa. That rocked." Lisa said, "Bender is totally funny!"

Ashika did a thumbs up sign, "MEI! TRUTH OR DARE!"

"Truth." Mei answered.

"Darn. I was hoping you'd pick dare." Ashika scowled, "Anyways...I've heard about your long list of bishies, Mei!"

Mei covered a hand over her mouth in a gasp, "Y-you have?"

"Who hasn't! So Mei...which one is your favorite. The one you want to MARRY some day."

Mei begins biting her nails, "Y-you want me to CHOOSE?"

"Yeah...will it be your beloved Ken? Or one of the others...ooh hard choice, ain't it?"

"WAAAH I LOVE KEN!!! But I love Sanosuke too...and and Dark! AND I CAN'T TAKE THIS!" she started crying and Jessi ran over to comfort her.

"ASHIKA!!!" Jessi hissed at the wolf demon, "Look what you've done to poor Mei."

"She had it coming to her."

"NO SHE DIDN'T!!!"

"Helloooo everyone!" Botan entered the room just then and put her oar back to wherever she keeps it, and saw Mei crying, "Oh my! What's going on?"

"Hey Botan." Angel said, "Want some cake? We were just playing a round of Truth or Dare."

"How fun! Yes, I'll have some cake."

A wail escaped from Zam at that moment.

Botan began chowing down on cake, and Mei regained her composure.

"Jessi, Truth or Dare!" Mei asked.

"Shoot...Well, I'm feeling 'daring' so Dare."

Mei smirked, "Turn your cell phone off and gimme the keys to your car."

"WHAT?! Then I won't be able to talk to my Kuwa-kun! And there is No ho ho ho WAY I'm giving you the keys to my beloved Kohaku Kuruma!" (Yeah, it sounds like Kurama, but it has a U instead of an A)

"Stubborn are we? Well, then you'll have to drink THIS!" Mei produced a gallon of vinegar from behind her back.

"VINEGAR?! That stuff is so NASTY...."

"My sentiments exactly. Drink it or give me the said items."

Jessi looked back and forth between the vinegar and the cell phone and keys, "How long will you have my things?"

"Til the end of the night...AND you have to let me drive!"

"AAARRRRGHHH!!!! You know I hate that!"

"Exactly."

"Well, drinking vinegar isn't exactly appetizing..."

"I'LL TAKE SOME!" Zam exclaimed, desparate for refreshment of any kind.

"NO YOU WON'T!" Cheeto yelled.

Ashika scratched her head, "I could go for some Teriyaki beef jerky. GO SLAVE AND GET ME SOME!" she pointed at the distraught Zam who got up and went to the kitchen, dragging her feet.

"So...????" Mei prodded Jessi to answer.

"OK OK TAKE MY CELL PHONE AND KEYS ALREADY! But if we get pulled over, YOU'RE GOING TO JAIL NOT ME!"

"Relax...Mei is in da house." she tossed her keys up and down.

Jessi cringed. She had a picture of her and Kuwabara attached to her key chain, "BE NICE WITH THOSE!"

"Your turn, Jessi." Mei reminded.

"Oh yeah, PEWTER! Truth or Dare!"

Pewter looked Jessi in the eye, "Truth."

"Okey dokey. Pewter, who do you have a crush on?"

Pewter looked at Jessi nervously and gulped, "Well...I like..."

The girls all leaned forward to hear her answer.

"I like..." she repeated when "OOF!!!" a large object fell on her head from out of the ceiling.

"Me goodness! Where am I? This surely isn't the Makai!" it was none other than Alternate Jin! THE WIND MASTER!

Pewter recovered from the blow to her head and saw him, "J-jin..." her eyes turned to little hearts.

"Well, that answers my question!" Jessi said and grinned.

"'ello, kindly lasses! I'm a wee bit 'ungry and thirsty 'bout now. Can ye tell me where I am and get me a spot to drink and eat?"

Zam just returned from the kitchen bearing beef jerky when she saw Jin and heard his request, "ARRRGH BACK TO THE KITCHEN!!!"

Jin sweatdropped.

"Ah, Jin." began Pewter, "You're at Angel's house." she pointed to the said girl who bowed, "In the human world."

"LORDY BE! I'm in the human world! A great dream of mine it is...I can go see Urameshi again!"

"Oh yes you can!" Botan's fake british accent chimed in, "But not at this moment, I'm afraid. He's training with GenKai and Thiny."

"Aye, a noble cause. I'll see him later. So do you lasses mind if I join you this evening?"

"NO! Not at all Jin." Pewter spoke for the group who all grinned at her knowingly. Jin was quite the cutie.

"Hey Pewter, it's your turn." Jessi reminded her and she pried her eyes away from Jin to look at the only one left. Botan.

"Botan, Truth or Dare."

"I'll say Truth."

"Very well. Botan...it's my turn to ask this question. Who do you have a crush on?"

"Oh..oh my. Well I uh..I.." Botan began blushing.

"Go on." Pewter prompted, a mischievious smile lighting her face.

"I um..." Botan sweatdropped and was about to continue when:

DING DONG!

Angel got up to answer the door while Botan sighed with relief. She really wasn't ready to reveal that information yet.

The door opened to reveal Hiei and Brittney who were handcuffed eternally together. But Hiei had really gotten used to it by now.

"Hey girl! Tell me, are you guys EVER going to be unhandcuffed?" Angel inquired.

"I don't know. Me and fire-boy are still deciding."

"Hn. It's not like you're giving me any decision in the matter! OOOH SWEET SNOW!" Hiei ran into the kitchen dragging Brittney with him.

"Hn. Someone here is impersonating me." Katgi looked over at one of the real Hieis in the kitchen, "How dare he."

"Um...Katgi?" reminded fire goddess, "YOU'RE the one impersonating him, remember?"

"Don't be a fool, human! I AM THE REAL HIEI!"

Jessi rolled her eyes, remembered the Eminem parody of yester-week, "Here we go again....Hey....wait a minute! NOBODY DARED 003!!!!"

The innocent looking cyborg gasped, hoping she'd been forgotten. But Botan, being the last 'contestant' decided to prey upon her.

"003, Truth or Dare!"

"Um..Dare?"

"Oh wow, I never excpected that from you! You look so sweet and innocent."

003 blushed.

"So," Botan continued, "I've seen you and this 009 aka Joe guy, I DARE you to call him and tell him you love him and then HANG UP!"

"Oh my gosh! Well...Ok then." 003 walked over to the telephone and picked it up slowly. Everyone watched eagerly as she dialed Joe's number.

He answered a moment later, "Hi Joe, it's me Francoise. Yes. Uh huh. I just called to say...I love you!" she exclaimed and then slammed the phone down rapidly. She clutched her hand to her chest and panted. Then her eyes widened as her super-cyborg-senses picked up a sound from afar off.

"WHOOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!" Joe Shinimura was screaming at the top of his lungs with ecstacy and 003 smiled to herself.

"Well, that was fun." Botan grinned, "I brought Titanic! Who wants to watch!"

"OOOH OOH MEE!!!!!" everyone but Hiei, Katgi, and Jin said at the same time. Of course Jin really didn't mind chick flicks. Pewter snuggled up next to him as Botan put it on and Zam went and got popcorn and cokes for everyone.

"AND BRING SOME CANDY TOO!" yelled Kaydn.

"Yes masters...*Grumble grumble*"

And so girls night out ended with them watching Titani il the end and sobbing like babies about Jack's death. (I SO CRIED AND I STILL CRY EVERYTIME I SEE IT!)

After that, some of the other girls stayed up to give each other makeovers, while the rest went to sleep.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________
Ok, as you can tell, this was mostly a filler chap. I wanted to get the ball rolling for Keiko's revenge and do alot of fun things with both the YYH characters AND all the author/OC characters. More revengeyer stuff will be coming up in the next chapter, along with guest appearances from another anime!

Tell me what you guys thought! And any suggestions and ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks to Rei, Thiny, Mei, and D.R. for giving me some ideas for Keiko's revenge and for trying to help me with my writer's block! I LOVE YOU ALL! *showers plushies of their favorite bishonen on them* Also thanks to FuzzyD for suggesting country music for his part! Rascall Flats rules!