Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Lupin III Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow ❯ Give Me A Raise Already: Botan's Revenge ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow

"Give Me a Raise Already: Botan's Revenge Episode I"

Written by: Jesscheaux

Disclaimer: I did not invent, nor do I own, Yu Yu Hakusho or any of the characters except for Jessi because she is me. I also do not own any of the author characters, they own themselves. I don't the idea of, or Survior and Big Brother. They are copywrited to CBS and their creators.

Author's notes: Her hair is blue. Her eyes are fuschia. She rides on an oar. And she's been asking for a raise ever since Hiei's Revenge! Botan is back in black as she shows a not-so-nice side of her personality. Becoming a gameshow host and forcing the entire gang onto a reality show! WATCH OUT CUZ HHHEEEEEREEEE'SSSS BOTAN'S REVENGE!!!

Special thanks to Brittany for thinking up two of the tribe names! And to Colleen aka Catgirl for suggesting a theme for the first immunity challenge.

Everyone will have to get voted off at one time or another in this game. Please do not be offended when I vote you off! You're still going to be in every chapter because the 'Botan house' (Big Brotherish portion) is a MAJOR part of this fic. Also, it's ALOT more fun than being stranded on the desert island. I love you all! Just remember that! Requests are always taken into consideration too! Ask away and your wish may be granted!

* * *

Jesscheaux's corner of fics and authors you should check out: (Hmm, it needs a shorter name)

I highly recommend 'Almighty Kade: Reject of Hell' aka the artist formerly known as 'Cam Harvay' She absolutely rocks! I can't say enough good things about her stories! She's funny as heck and very creative. Check out her stuff now! Especially 'High Voltage', 'Easier to Run', and 'The Hiei and Kurama Show' :)

And don't forget Pewter! The authoress of many worlds and the biggest Jin fan I know! Be sure to check out her fics 'Bohemian Rhapsody' (I make a guest appearance!) Skateland Chronicles(I'm there too!) and 'Anime Base' I swear, Anime Base is HILARIOUS! It's her very own talk show for anime characters! Send in questions for the guests now! ^_^ Ooh, and also her fic 'A New Youkai' which is in the Inuyasha genre', is very good, original and enthralling! Give them all a try!

Another author I would like to mention is the famed 'mindmelda'. She doesn't write Yu Yu Hakusho, but she is AWESOME at writing ladies and gentlemen, that she is! (Hehe, Kenshin reference) because you see, she writes Rurouni Kenshin! You HAVE to check out 'Sessha is tired, that I am' and 'Guy's night out' (sequel to 'Sessha is...') and ABSOLUTELY PLEASE READ 'Double Kodachis' THAT HAD ME IN STITCHES! One of the best written humor pieces I've seen! I highly respect and admire mindmelda.

And what fanfiction reading experience would be complete without Lupin the 3rd? Lupin ties with 'Big O' for my second favorite anime! There aren't as many Lupin III fics on ff.net as their are others, but one day I found the BEST Lupin fic ever! It was like a natural continuation of the series and I ADORE it! The author's penname is 'J. Lucy-Daisuke' her favorite character is Jigen! And her series revolves mostly around him and some VERY interesting things follow! PLEASE if you like Lupin, check out 'The Picture, the Promise, and the Protectors' and after that read the AWESOME sequel 'Dragons and Phoenixes, Fathers and Daughters' Her work is some of THE best on ff.net and everything is perfectly Lupin! I WORSHIP YOU J. LUCY!
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________


DA NA NA!!! DA NA NA NA NAAA NAAA!!!!

That was supposed to be that scary organ music from 'Phantom of the Opera', By the way. *wink*

A cloud of smoke was seen, emanating it's grayish-blue hue as a lone figure stepped from it's mist. The music played on eerily in the background, like the song of a siren. The figured was cloaked in black and carrying a large staff-like object. Upon further inspection, it appeared to be an oar. The kind you would...row a boat with?

The dark black shroud covered the figure's face and a laugh began from the dark shadows. Small af first, but in increasing in volume rapidly:

"AH HA HA HA!" the fake british accent was enough to scar anyone for life. The hood fell off quickly from the figure's face to reveal:

NONE OTHER THAN BOTAN! KOENMA'S HEAD FERRY GIRL!

DUN DUN DUN DAAAA!!!!!! That time it was the opening notes to Beethoven's 5th. Could you tell?

"It is time..." Botan said as she took control of the Spirit World. Afterall, Koenma always took his nap between 1pm and 2pm so you could do anything you wanted while he was asleep.

She cackled evilly as the plans were set and the victims were informed.

"I'm going to get a raise if it's the LAST THING I DO!!!"

And so it begins...

FLASH FORWARD!

The camera pans over a beautiful tropical island. The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and the palm trees are blowing in the wind. It seems like paradise, doesn't it? OH BUT IT'S NOT!

"Hellllooo!!!" the bubble-headed woman stepped up to what appeared to be a camera, "Botan from the Spirit World here, to bring you the ultimate reality TV experience!" she brought out her oar and hopped onto it, "Come with me, ladies and gentlemen, as we head on our journey to 'BOTAN'S BIG SURVIVOR'!"

Key theme music with lots of drums.

Botan flew over the island, showing more of the beauty of it until the camera spotted a large house, well more like a mansion. It had skylights and a large swimming pool in the backyard and a hot tub along with assorted other activities such as a miniature golf course and a set of weights for working out.

"This is the Botan House." our host annouced with a bright smile, "Our vic--er guests should be arriving any minute now! Let's go out to meet them!"

Next we see a large boat that looks like a cruiseliner. There are lots of people on it! Koenma, however, is at the front of the boat, ducktaped to the mast, like he's the statue in the front (I forget what they're called). George is yelling over the side as Koenma becomes seasick. Ew.

The ship pulled up to port and the girl in pink smiled and waved. She greeted everyone as they stepped off. Everyone thought this was a free vacation, but Botan knew better and winked at the camera.

First to de-board were Thiny and Yusuke, followed by Hiei and Colleen, Kurama and Angel, Jessica and Jin, Keiko and FuzzyD, Kuwabara and Lisa, Rei and Hiei, Kurama and Cheeto, Kurama and Zam, Shishiwakamaru, GenKai (who was still mad from being locked up in her own temple from last time ;)), Jessi and Kuwabara, Pewter and Jin, Rando, George the Oni, Nikki and Youko, Suzaku, Ashika and Kurama, Mei and Ken, Katgi and Hiei, Brittany and Hiei (Yep, still handcuffed), and finally DR and Hiei. (A/N: Anyone who's not in this list, you'll show up don't worry!)

"Welcome to my island!" Botan said and Koenma walked over to her (in teen form), still looking green and tried to yell.

"Botan! This is an outrage! Why did I have to be ducktaped to the front!" he demanded.

"Now now, Koenma! Your father said it would be good for you to have some fresh air!" she chuckled behind her hand as Koenma toppled over.

"KOENMA-SIR!" George yelled and caught the fallen Prince.

"Free vacation, ALLRIGHT!" Yusuke yelled as he high-fived Thiny.

"That's what I'M TALKING ABOUT!" Kuwabara agreed and high-fived Urameshi.

Botan's eye had an evil glare at that moment as she opened up a portal, "Free vacation? Why no no no no no! You're all going to be on MY REALITY TV SHOW!!!"

There was complete silence as someone emerged from the portal. A young woman of about 18 stepped out into the fresh air and sunshine and gave the large group her biggest grin. Not to mention the Camera. ;)

"Everyone," Botan began, "Meet Kade!"

"TADA!!!" the 5'5" girl with long burgundy hair and blonde streaks held her hands out as if she were in a broadway show.

Crickets chirped.

"Darn..." Kade sighed, her silver eyes flashing brief disappointment.

"Now what kind of respect is that!" Botan yelled and whacked the nearest person with her oar. Yep, it was Koenma. He moaned as he leaned over the dock to throw up again. Poor baby...

"Kade is my friend from back in the day! We go way back don't we Kade?" Botan smiled as she held out her hand and she and Kade did a gansta handshake.

"You know it, Botan!" she said happily, and then immediately started drooling at all the Hieis in the group.

Botan noticed this right away, "Uh Kade...they all have girlfriends..."

"*drool drool* Wha? Oh! Sorry....I JUST LOVE HIEI!" she shrieked causing the demons to cover their ears in pain and the girlfriends of the Hieis to growl.

"Oh Hiei...Why WON'T YOU LOVE ME?!" anime tears poured down her face and Botan comforted her.

"There there."

Kade sniffled and then smiled seconds later. She was dressed in crimson-colored, baggy cargo pants that sit at the hips, a black t-shirt with the words "Role Model" in the center and had on a black Adidas visor and Etnies skater shoes. Quite the stylish one isn't she?

"Anyway!" Botan continued, "Kade will be helping me host my show, which I like to call 'BOTAN'S BIG SURVIVOR!'"

More drums.

"So here's how it works! Everyone, pick yourself a partner! Each team of two partners is a unit, and 5 units will make up a team."

"WAIT JUST A MINUTE!" Yusuke yelled, never one to take anything lying down or without putting in his two cents, "What exactly is this Big Survivor thing? How come we have to be in teams? I JUST WANTED A FREAKIN' VACATION!" he shook his fist in the air and was tempted to fire off a spirit gun.

"Calm yourself, Yusuke! I was just getting to that part, geez!" Botan admonished him.

Thiny glared at Botan, "Don't talk to my Yusuke that way! I'm gonna go old skool on ya....ph34r m3...." (A/N: 'ph34r m3', for non-l337 speakers, is translated 'fear me')

"Uh...right...So anyway, everyone have their partner?"

The couples all raised their hands which were clasped together. GenKai and Rando had partnered up, as well as Shisiwakamaru and Suzaku, although they refused to hold hands.

Koenma, finished barfing, stumbled up and whined, "Botaaaannnn...I don't have a partner! I don't see why I have to do this anyway!"

"Youuuu'lllll seee!!!!" she crooned and then grabbed George's arm, "George will be your partner!"

"What?! How come YOU'RE not my partner! I thought were were supposed to have female partners!" Koenma complained. Hey, complaining is in his nature!

"Don't be such a baby, Koenma! Um...no pun intended, hehe! Shishi and Suzaku are a guy team! And HAVEN'T YOU BEEN PAYING ATTENTION?! I'm the host! Now Go!"

"*grumble grumble, growl, gripe, whine*" was the only reply from the Reikai Prince.

"Come on, Koenma-sir! It'll be fun!" George said optimistically.

"So, like I was saying, before I was so RUDELY INTERUPTED *glare in Koenma's direction* I'll be splitting each of the units into teams of 5 for a grand total of 10 team members. There will be four of these Tribes," she continued and some drumming was heard after she said 'tribes', "And after you're split into tribes *boom boom boom boom* You'll all be STRANDED ON A REMOTE PART OF THIS ISLAND TO FEND FOR YOURSELVES!"

"WWHHHHAAAAAATTTTTTTT??????!!!!!!!!!!" was the universal scream as they realized what was going on.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" came next, mostly from the girls and Kuwabaras and Yusuke.

"Geez relax! It's not like you're going to be there forever! Each day, the four teams will go head to head to compete for the immunity idols." she held up the Orb of Baast and the Forlorn Hope.

"HEY! I WONDERED WHERE THOSE WENT!" Koenma yelled.

"SHUT UP KOENMA! Anyway, if your team procures one of these items, you're safe for at least one more day on the island. The two teams who lose the challenges will be sent to Tribal Council *boom boom boom boom* where you'll have to vote one unit out of the tribe! The units voted off will then go to the 'Botan House' which I had specially built on site, and get to party like it's 1999!"

"It's 2003...." Koenma said sarcastically.

"Whatever! Anyway, I have the tribes *boom boom boom boom* already picked out and I will start assigning the units to them now." she pulled out a list, "Team Makai!" she announced and Kade handed her a bag of black bandannas, "Your color is black!"

All the Hiei's smirked at that.

"Team Makai is, Thiny and Yusuke, Jessi and Kuwabara, Rei and Hiei, Ashika and Kurama, and Mei and Ken." all ten members walked up and received their bandannas. Jessi, Mei, Rei, Thiny and Ashika all high-fived each other.

Kade pulled out a list just then and Botan got out another bag of bandannas, this time rose-colored.

"Team Rose!" Kade announced and began reading off the names: "Angel and Kurama, Colleen and Hiei, Pewter and Jin, Lisa and Kuwabara, and Nikki and Youko!" she finished with a flourish and Team Rose lined up and put on their bandannas. The Kuramas very much liked that it was Team Rose :)

"Next team," Botan continued, "Team Spirit!"

"Ugh..." Rei said from the sidelines, "I'm glad I'M not on that team! I'm anti-Team Spirit! That name makes me think of school spirit and all those cheerleaders....BLECH!"

"Tell me about it." Jessi agreed and then THEY did a gansta handshake.

"Team Spirit is---"

"STUPID!" Rei yelled before Botan could continue and she and Jessi cracked up laughing.

Botan glared in their general direction, "TEAM SPIRIT IS, Koenma and George, Jessica and Jin, Zam and Kurama, Cheeto and Kurama, and finally Katgi and Hiei."

"HIEI HIEI HIEI!" Kade said and jumped up and down as she handed out the blue bandannas to the team members.

Botan pulled out the last bandannas which were blood red, and Kade read the list for the last team, "Last but not least of our tribes *boom boom boom boom* is Team Katana! Consisting of, Brittany and Hiei, I LOVE YOU HIEI!, DR and Hiei, HIEI BE MINE! Suzaku and Shishiwakamaru,"

"HE'S A SISSY!" Jessi and Kuwabara yelled at the same time. They both had a major grudge against him because of his fight with Kuwabara in the Dark Tournament.

Shishi glared at the couple, but they just stuck their tongues out.

Kade waved at Jessi, "Hey gurl!"

Jessi waved back, "Hey Kade!"

She smiled, "And the last units of Team Katana are: GenKai and Rando, and FuzzyD and Keiko!"

"BOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Yusuke and Thiny yelled at the mention of the last two names.

"Now now!" Botan admonished, "There'll be no booing at each other! If you want to boo someone, you have my permission to boo Koenma."

"HEY!" the pacifier junkie yelled in his defense, "Why are you always picking on ME?!"

"Calm down Koenma-sir." George held out a squid-on-a-stick, "Here, I brought this for you because I know it's your favorite."

"I LOVE SQUID!" Koenma screamed with joy as he poofed into chibi form and began eating his treat.

"Let's begin shall we?" said Botan with another large bubble-headed smile.

Kade tugged on the sleeve of her kimono just then, "Hey Botan," she held out a 5th list, "We're missing a few people.."

"Hmm?! Oh goodness! I almost forgot Team Poltergeist! I don't understand...they should've been here..." Botan shrugged a second later, "Oh well, it would've been weird with an odd number of teams! I'm sure we'll find them later."

(A/N: I've devised a backstory for the remaining people who weren't mentioned yet and three new characters. You'll be coming up near the end of the chap so hold tight!)


"AHEM!" Yusuke said loudly, "What now, Ms. Big Survivor?"

"Oh yes! How silly of me! I'm such a ditz sometimes!"

"You got that right..." Koenma muttered, but luckily, Botan didn't hear him.

"I'll be teleporting you to different parts of the island now! May I have Team Makai here please?"

The members of the black-themed team stepped up to the ditzy host as she opened up a portal. With a last wave to the other 'contestants' they stepped through and came out on the other side in a lagoon-type area. There was a large beach with a cliff of rocks to the left and blue blue water stretching as far as the eye could see. There was a thick forest just beyond the beach filled with tropical plants.

"Well, have fun!" Botan said and hopped back through the portal, "It will re-open this evening when it's time for the challenges. Bye!"

"WAIT!" Yusuke screamed just as it closed, "She never told us what we get if we win..."

"Just ask her later." Thiny suggested with a shrug.

"Sounds good to me, let's explore!" he grabbed Thiny's hand and they scampered off into the woods.

Jessi, in the meantime, was gathering firewood. She had seen the movie 'Cast Away' and had always secretly wanted to be stranded on a desert island, "I'M GONNA MAKE FIRE!" she announced and began rubbing sticks together. Kuwabara joined her with sticks of his own and they both worked diligently.

Kurama and Ashika were using their demon abilities to make a shelter out of the plants surrounding their camp and doing a great job.

Mei and Ken set to work making a flag for their team. They were both very creative being that they worked at the flower shop.

Hiei and Rei were being lazy. Hiei complained that he wanted sweet snow and Rei just smiled at him and glomped him, "Come on, let's go climb those rocks over there!" she insisted and dragged him off.


Back with Botan now and she was leading Team Rose through a portal to a spot that was on the exact opposite of the island that Team Makai was on.

"Here we go!" she said, "The portal will re-open at challenge time!"


"I'm bored." Kuwabara announced immediately.

"Yeah..." Lisa agreed, "I wish we had our video games with us."

"We could always play Janken!" Kuwabara suggested.

"You're on!" Lisa knew it was probably futile to play Kuwabara in Janken, but she was having fun anyway.

Hiei and Kurama began discussing something over to the side, probably strategies on how to win the first immunity challenge. Both demons were very competitive.

Colleen and Angel examined the local plant life, searching for edible fruits that they could eat. They hadn't had anything to eat since breakfast!

Jin decided to fly up over the island to see how big it was and where the other teams were. He picked up Pewter in his arms and they both shot up into the sky.

Nikki and Youko set to work 'stealing' stuff from the beach they were on, such as shells and rocks. Then, Youko decided to go fishing. Nikki waded in the water, waiting for Youko to hand her the fish as he caught them.

"GOTCHA!" was heard as Youko lifted his tall form out of the water with a fish in his fangs.

"ALLRIGHT!" Nikki cheered as she brought the fish to shore and put it on a stick. Colleen and Angel returned from their harvesting and helped Nikki build a fire as they cooked their food.


Next, Team Spirit went through their portal to another corner of the island, which had more forest on it than it did beach. They placed their camp a few yards into the forest where they found a clearing large enough to house them.


Koenma began banging his head against the nearest tree repeatedly as George tried to stop him in vain. He kept popping in and out of teen form.

Zam's stomach immediately growled, "OMG...WE'RE GONNA DIE WITHOUT FOOD! Cheeto!" she shook her friend's shoulders, "DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO EAT?!"

Cheeto looked at her like she was crazy, "Zam, we just ate like a half hour ago on the ship."

Zam clasped a hand over her heart, "DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG THAT IS????!!!!!!!"

Cheeto rolled her eyes, "Why would I have anything to eat anyway?"

"Hello? Your name is CHEETO! LIKE A CHIP! COME ON DON'T HOLD BACK ON ME!"

Kurama walked over to his starving girlfriend just then and handed her a fresh coconut, "Here you are, my sweet. I wouldn't want you to starve." he smiled down at her warmly.

"YOU'RE THE BEST KURAMA!" she glomped him, "You're also...COVERED IN SAND! YUCK! Ok, this place needs some serious clean-up." she brushed off Kurama's shirt, then set to work obsessively cleaning the camp site.

"That's Zam for you..." Cheeto trailed off as she spotted something of interest in the forest and went to check it out.

Jin and Jessica were sitting on the beach and enjoying watching the waves crash upon the shore. Hey, it was really romantic.

Katgi and Hiei had jumped up into a large palm tree that leaned over. making it level enough to sit on. Katgi was Saiyan and liked being high up and Hiei, well we all know how Hiei is about trees.

Koenma was still banging his head against a random tree. He kept moving from tree to tree, as if his goal was to bang his head on each one.

"Koenma-sir!" George cried in concern.

Botan snickered as she watched through the portal for a few more seconds and then lead the last tribe, *boom boom boom boom* Team Katana, to their selected spot on the island.

"I'll see you at the first immunity challenge this evening!" she said and waved as she took off back through the portal.

Brittany sighed with happiness as she took in a breath of fresh air and immediately yelled, "LET'S GO SWIMMING!" she ran towards the water, dragging Hiei with her as she stepped into it's clear blueness.

"Water..." Hiei shuddered, kinda afraid of the ocean since his childhood.

DR was immediately bossing people around, "YOU! THE SISSY!" she pointed at the demon with long blueish-silver hair.

"The name is Shishiwakamaru." he stated snobbishly with a toss of his hair.

"Whatever." DR rolled her eyes, "BUILD YOUR QUEEN A THRONE AND SHELTER!"

He snarled, "And if I don't?"

She held out her hand and formed a large fireball as her power level skyrocketed and she KNEW he could feel it.

Shishi shuddered in fear and immediately hopped to it.

Hiei smirked as he came and sat beside her, "Nice work, Queen."

She hugged him briefly, "And you'll be my King."

He smirked again.

GenKai was sitting against a palm tree with her eyes closed. Rando walked up to her, "Howdy partner!"

"Get lost, dimwit." she said without moving or opening her eyes.

"Aw...I thought we were buddies now!"

"After that stunt you pulled at my tournament, and then after what you helped those brats do to my temple? You thought wrong! It's a good thing Botan didn't put Yusuke and Thiny on my team." she said icily to the demon.

"Uh....Ok..." Rando whimpered and went off to make himself useful.

"Hey Keiko?" FuzzyD asked his girl tentatively.

"WHAT?!" she screamed at him irritatedly. They'd been fighting alot lately.

"Geez, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted half of this coconut! You don't have to bite my head off!"

"FUZZYD YOU JERK!" SLAP! Her deliberately aimed slap was warded off by the quick demon, and Keiko's hand hit the palm tree he was standing next to. It immediately fell over.

FuzzyD shuddered, glad that he wasn't that tree, "See ya!" he said and ran out onto the beach.

"Whatever..." Keiko mumbled.

(A/N: Hey FuzzyD, I know you're not really into Keiko anymore since you discovered Kagome, so I'm using this fighting thing as drama for what's to come. Hope you don't mind!)

* * *

And as for Botan, she returned to the Botan house and stepped inside where Kade was busily watching anime (Mostly Hiei) on the 72 inch, flat screen TV. She turned up the volume when Hiei had lines and then back down when anyone else was speaking.

Botan started talking to the camera again, "As you can see, we spared no expense on this house! Only the best for me! AND OUR GUESTS! Don't get me wrong, this house WILL be for our guests. But there's one little thing I left out when I was talking to the contestants...."

She pressed a button on a controller an immediately several cameras zoomed out of the woodwork, "Part 2 of my revenge! The Botan house is not a regular house. It's covered in camera's that broadcast live on the internet every second! And when we're on the air! No one knows about this but me and Kade, so Shhhh!!! The only place that there aren't any cameras in this house is in the bathroom as we thought our 'guests' should have at least a BIT of privacy. But the rest of the house? COVERED IN CAMERAS! The backyard too *wink*"

Botan and Kade had the time of their lives goofing off in the house and making peace signs at all the cameras (Like in that one episode where they go to rescue Yukina *HISS* but it's still funny!)

* * *

IT'S CHALLENGE TIME!

Several hours later, after all the teams had gotten settled and everything was underway, it was time for the first immunity challenge. Botan went to fetch the first two teams, Team Makai and Team Rose.

They poured out of their respective portals, looking a bit more tired than they had that morning. It was tough being stuck out in the wild! Jessi was covered with dirt and her hands were raw from rubbing the sticks together. Kuwabara looked much the same.

Hiei sighed, he had offered to help the two baka ningens by making fire using his natural ability, but they had stubbornly refused, wanting to make it for themselves.

"Ok people! For your first challenge, you'll have to use these needles," she held up a giant syringe, "And suck water into them, then carry it in your mouth to that bucket over there. Then, using only your feet, you'll squeeze the syringe into the bucket and whoever gets their bucket full first, wins immunity and the Orb of Baast as their idol!" she held out the said object.

Colleen's face turned white as a sheet just then, "H-h-hiei..." she trembled slightly, "Did she say N-n-n-eedles?"

"Hn? Yes, needles. Giant ones."

"I was afraid of that." Colleen choked out, and then immediately fainted.

"Colleen!" Hiei cried concernedly as he caught her.

"Teams, please take your places!" Botan ordered.

Yusuke stepped up to the water and syringes first, always wanting to show off. He grabbed one and waited for Botan's signal. On Team rose, Jin stepped up first.

" 'ey Urameshi! I'm gonna kick your butt on this here challenge!" he announced in his Irish accent.

"Bring it on, Jin!" the competitive Yusuke agreed.

"Ready?" Botan said, "GO!" she waved a checkered flag and Yusuke and Jin both began frantically filling their syringes. Much to Yusuke's dismay, Jin filled his first and thrust the cold metal into his mouth, holding it in place with his fangs. Yusuke finished up two seconds later and began running the 200 yards to the bucket.

Jin lifted off into the air and got there much faster. He then put the syringe in his feet and squeezed it out, not letting a drop be wasted and ran to give the syringe to the next member of the team, His partner Pewter.

Yusuke painstakingly finished emptying his syringe and ran over to give it to Thiny.

Colleen became concsious just as it was her turn for the challenge. She held the needle outwards as far as she could from her body and barely filled it with water. Then she placed it gingerly between her teeth and hopped over. He face was so contorted you would swear that she was being tortured. She finally finished and heaved as huge sigh of relief as she passed the needle to Hiei and promptly fainted again.

The teams were neck and neck for a long time until Ken and his athletic ability made it to the end and filled Team Makai's bucket to the top just as Kurama was 2 feet away.

Botan waved the checkered flag again "THE WINNERS! TEAM MAKAI!" and she held Ken's hand up in the air and then handed him the Orb of Baast.

Team Makai shrieked with happiness and started dancing around and throwing the Orb back and forth to each other.

Team Rose looked pretty unhappy at this point.

"Team Rose, I'll see you at Tribal Council, you can start heading over there now."

*SIGH* was collectively heard from all 10 members as they trudged off. Botan re-opened the portal for Team Makai and they waltzed through to celebrate some more.

* * *

The next two teams were brought in. Team Spirit and Team Katana.

"Welcome to the first immunity challenge! The winners will be safe another day on 'Botan's Big Survivor' and also receive this for their immunity idol!" she held out the Forlorn Hope and their was much cheering from each side, "Just so long as you don't try to use it!"

Crickets chirped.

"So much for Spirit humor! For your challenge, I want one person to be the guide and the rest of you will be blindfolded. Please pick your guides, teams!"

Cheeto from Team Spirit was chosen as their guide and Suzaku from Team Katana.

All the other people on the teams were blindfolded tightly and Botan mentioned one little thing, "Now Hieis, I know you have Jagan eyes, but I'll have to ask you not to use them. If you cheat, your team will immediately be disqualified."

"Hn, Fine." all three Hieis said in unison.

"Team guides, please take your positions." Cheeto and Suzaku climbed on top of two wooden poles, "The object is to guide your teams through the maze using only your voice. The first team who's members all finish the maze, wins. BEGIN!" she waved her checkered flag. Botan was having WAY too much fun!

Shishiwakamaru started out for Team Katana and smacked blindly into the wall.

"NO NO!" Suzaku yelled from his perch, "LEFT! LEFT! Your OTHER left!"

"That's it, Zam!" Cheeto guided her friend, "A few more steps and then turn right. Two steps to the left and now turn right again! GOOD YOU'RE DOING IT!"

GenKai didn't even need anyone to guide her, and just zipped through the maze and was the first one to finish. Hiei and Brittany followed soon after, there finally being an advantage to being handcuffed together.

Koenma and George weren't doing very well, but Cheeto encouraged them as best as she could. Koenma got turned around more than once and George accidentally tripped over a member of Team Spirit.

The other Hiei for Team Katana came in next and Zam was the first person to finish for Team Spirit. She ripped off her blindfold and shook her head, relieved that she could see again.

DR and Rando came around the corner and finished, followed by FuzzyD and Keiko. Now, all that was left was Shishi.

"I TOLD YOU TO GO LEFT!" Suzaku screamed yet again.

The dense, but pretty, demon finally followed his orders and finished up for Team Katana.

"THE WINNERS! TEAM KATANA!" Botan announced, "You may all take your blindfolds off now." She handed the Forlorn Hope to Suzaku and he began dancing around. Shishi walked up to him and smacked him upside the head, "Do you think I'm stupid or something?!"

"I didn't mean you were stupid...we won didn't we?" Suzaku didn't want to feel Shishi's wrath.

Shishiwakamaru thought for a moment, "YEAH WE DID, WE RULE!!!!" he immediately began victory dancing. Team Katana went back through their portal to camp and Botan instructed Team Spirit to head over to Tribal *boom boom boom boom* council.

She hopped on her oar and went to the first tribal *boom boom boom boom* council that was to be held that day.

Team Rose was there, looking down and sitting in front of a raging fire. It was dark and there was an island theme about Tribal *boom boom boom boom* council. Some drums also played in the background and a windchime sounded.

Botan grinned, "Hello Team Rose! Looks like you're the lucky losers today!"

"HEY!" Youko Kurama yelled; he hated losing.

"Now now, it's nothing to be upset about. Whoever gets kicked off tonight will be on easy street partying in the Botan house!" Botan explained.

The members began murmuring amongst themselves just then.

"Ok! I'll be calling you unit by unit to go and vote off one unit of your tribe. That's two members who teamed up in the beginning. You can only vote off one unit. The unit with the most votes will leave the tribal *boom boom boom boom* council area immediately and go on to the Botan House. Hiei and Colleen, please start the voting."

Hiei and Colleen walked over to the jar which was lit by candlelight and Colleen picked up the pen. Hiei nodded to her and she wrote down 'Angel and Kurama' She looked up at the camera. "I'm sorry girl, but Hiei thinks it's best to weed out the most competition." She folded the piece of paper and placed it into the shell-covered jar.

The next 4 units went up, each casting their vote and when the were finished, Botan smiled widely, "I'll go tally the votes." she announced as she brought back the shelled jar. (Jeff ALWAYS says that on Surivor!)

"First vote, Hiei and Colleen." There was a universal gasp. Botan continued, "Second vote, Angel and Kurama." she pulled out another one, "Angel and Kurama. That's one vote Hiei/Colleen, Two votes Angel/Kurama." she pulled out a fourth note, "The first unit voted off of Team rose is Angel and Kurama." she announced.

Angel let out a whoop of joy and Kurama swung her around. They HATED being stranded on a desert island, NOW THEY COULD PARTAY! (A/N: Sorry that I had to kick you off first, Angel, but SOMEBODY had to go first. Plus, it's alot more fun in the Botan House! I have a surprise for you coming up in this revenge too!)

"Team Rose, you can head back to camp now, I'll see you in the morning." Botan said and just as they left, the next team, Team Spirit, headed in for their turn at Tribal *boom boom boom* Council.

"Here's how it works." Botan started.

"Gimme a break, Botan! We could hear every word you said for the other team!" Koenma yelled, "Let's get this over with!"

"Very well, Mr. Rude! Why don't you and George go first?"

Koenma rolled his eyes and stood up as he and George placed their votes. The following 4 units did also and Botan announced with glee yet again, "I'll go tally the votes!"

She brought back the jar and began reading the names off the parchment paper, "First vote, Koenma and George."

Koenma growled.

"Second vote, Jessica and Jin." she pulled out another, "Koenma and George. That's 1 vote Jessica and Jin, two votes Koenma and George. The next vote is Jessica and Jin. The first unit voted off of Team Spirit is Jessica and Jin."

Jin jumped up and clicked his heels together, "We're goin' to party in the Botan House, love!" he said and grinned, showing his fangs.

"Thank goodness!" Jessica agreed, "I'M STARVING! I can't wait to get something to eat."

Botan smiled widely, yet AGAIN, "That's right! There's all you can eat food and entertainment in the Botan House! We even have a gym and an olympic-sized swimming pool!"

Sighs of jealousy coursed throughout Tribal *boom boom boom boom* council as Jessica and Jin pranced away to enjoy themselves. Koenma began wishing that HE was the one voted off. Heck, everyone wished they were voted off.

"You may return to your camp, I'll see you in the morning!" Botan said cheerily and guided Team Spirit back to their camp.

Jessica and Jin met up with Angel and Kurama who were already enjoying the Botan house. They had put on their swimming suits and were taking a swim in the olympic-sized pool while drinking sodas and eating sandwiches.

Jin and Jessica joined right in and had fun. .....BUT THEY DIDN'T KNOW THAT THEY WERE ON LIVE TV!

Botan walked up to the front of the Botan House and began talking to the camera again, "That's all the time we have now for 'Botan's Big Survivor', Join us next time for more madness and fun!"

Tribal *boom boom boom boom* music plays the ending song. OH EH OH EH OH EH OH EH AH EH EH OH EH OH EH AH! ('Voices' that's the name of the song for Surivor, gotta love it!)


* * *


"GIVE ME THAT MAP!" Kaydn yelled at her boyfriend as she swiped it from his grasp; she studied it for a few seconds before sighing with frustration, "Kurama you dolt, it's UPSIDE DOWN!"

"Well, THAT explains alot." poor confused Kurama said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"We're lost! OMG OMG OMG We're gonna miss the free vacation!" fire goddess wailed.

Hiei munched on some ice cream, excuse me, SWEET SNOW. As did Hiei and DragonQueen. Annie and Hiei, and Lizz and Kurama began panicking.

"OMG, Hiei....WE'RE MISSING OUT!"

"Calm down, Annie."

"NO! IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN BUT NOW WE'RE STUCK IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE!" she wailed and cried on Hiei's shoulder.

Lizz, scared, poofed back into chibi form and clung to Kurama's leg, "Kurama I'm scared! I wanna go home!"

Needless to say, our group was lost. Majorly lost. They had somehow gotten the wrong directions and were going the WRONG ROUTE. They had missed the ship altogether.

Three more people had joined the party. M.H., the half human, half ice demon guy, A.S. the female fox sprite who had silver hair, fox ears, and gold eyes, and Cesca the kitsune with black fox ears, black fox tail, black version of Youko's outfit, and silver eyes that change to gold but then back to silver.

Botan had invited them along because they were friends of Kaydn and the others.

"Hey, are we there yet?" M.H. asked, a bit impatiently.

"We're trying to get there!" Kaydn yelled back.

Cesca's eyes flashed gold and then returned to their normal silver color.

"Is something wrong?" A.S. asked her fellow fox as she sensed something was amiss.

Cesca nodded, "Something's...coming..."

As if on cue, two figures dropped out of nowhere directly in front of the group. One was a tall male, the other a bubbly blue-haired female....


TO BE CONTINUED!

________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________
YAY! I finally finished the first chapter of Botan's revenge! I hope you all liked it! I worked mega-hard on it and my hands ACHE! YIKES! I hope I got everybody's character down good! To the new people, M.H. Cesca, and A.S, you will feature more in the next chapter. Please e-mail me with any requests or anything you have questions about at: purpleEclipse22@yahoo.com

For Kade: I LUV YA GURL! I have a special surprise coming up for you the next chapter that you're JUST GONNA LOVE!

fire goddess: I'm sorry I couldn't put you in one of the tribes! I already had everything planned out and all the tribes picked out when I heard from you. I wasn't sure if you still wanted to be in story still, but you will play a major part! Have no worries about that!

NEXT TIME ON TALES OF REVENGE AND SWEET SNOW: We find out more about the lost people and they have some adventures of their own whilst meeting these strangers that fell out of the sky! Kade goes hunting for some interesting prey, and Botan is enjoying her job as host of her own show to the max! More people get kicked off and more madness happens! IT'S ALL HERE NEXT TIME ON 'GIVE ME A RAISE ALREADY: BOTAN'S REVENGE!