Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Lupin III Fan Fiction / Rurouni Kenshin Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow ❯ Give Me A Raise Already: Botan's Revenge 3 ( Chapter 12 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Tales of Revenge and Sweet Snow

"Give Me A Raise Already: Botan's Revenge Episode III"

Written by: Jesscheaux

Disclaimer: I did not invent, nor do I own Yu Yu Hakusho or any of the characters. They all belong to the talented Toshiro Togashi! ^_^ The only character I own is the one I created, Jessi and all the other author characters own themselves. I also do not own the delightful drink that I love so much, Coca-Cola. That is copywrited to the Coca-Cola company, duh. Neither do I own Homestarrunner.com's characters, they belong to Mike and Matt Chapman!

Author's Notes: W4zzup p33pz? Ch3ck 0ut t3h l33tn3zz ^_^ No notes today really. Enjoy the show! AND PLEASE READ THE PART BELOW! THEY ARE REVIEW RESPONSES!

* * *

PLEASE READ THIS!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright guys, I'm gonna do something different today! Instead of plugging fics or stuff, I'm gonna do REVIEW RESPONSES for CHAPTER 11! In the order that the reviews came! I'll put the penname/name and then who they are in the story next to that in parentheses, unless their penname is like the same name. Some of them aren't in the story.

DR--Glad you liked it! Yeah, I think Keiko and Shishi make a pretty good couple. Thanks for supporting Marlin/Dory!

asian princess 61(Cesca)--Of COURSE you get Kurama! I aim to please. Your group will reach the house probably near the end, but you'll still make appearances in between.

Midnight Wolf Angel(Angel)-- Yes indeed, we're gonna PAR-TAY!

P-Masta Squidgey(Rei)--Thanks so much for the review, chica! I think it was your longest one yet ^_^ Glad you liked your part with Hiei, Yep yep, he loves you. And especially for being a Marlin/Dory fan! Jin is so fun to write for and I just loved writing that part with him and Kurama. FINDING NEMO OWNZ ALL! I still hate Sissy Wakamaru, sorry! And yes, Me likey bouncy!

Jessica (anonymous)--Wow, that was the shortest review ever! Well, maybe not, and even though you HATE my story, I appreciated the reviews because you brought me up over TWO HUNDRED REVIEWS by SPAMMING me with SEVEN of the same thing! THANKS SO MUCH! WHOO HOO!!!! ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ *gives you plushies of your fave anime character*

Waterflash(Nikki)--Glad I got you in character! Thanks for laughing ;) I always try to make the chapters as funny as possible, ^_^

A.S.--Trunks fan, eh? He's pretty cool! I think I just might use that for a chapter *wink* You're welcome for putting you in. Enjoy the chapter!

Gavroche--Thanks for the idea again, man! I'm always at a loss with the challenges. YES TROGDOR IS AWESOME! Strong Bad forever! And 'Sibbie' never gets old! I've lost count of how many times I've watched it.

Dragon of the Rose--Yes, Kurama is fun to well, make fun of! He's everyone's favorite fox-boy. Glad you liked the Finding Nemo bit! It appears everyone loved it, glad I added it! Here's the next chapter!

Mei Hurasaki--Yes yes, Kuwa-kun and I got voted off. What can I say? I'm a wimp! I'm trying to do less with myself in the story and more for the author characters. It's for you guys I write this! Yes, and me too ^_^ Hehehe I miss you too! Glad you liked your parts with Ken! You're very special! And I totally agree with Finding Nemo owning all! Yaysies! Love and Peace back atcha.

Pewter Kaze-san: The Finding Nemo fans abound! Glad you got a good laugh outta that part. Thanks for reading my co-write fic with Steve! (I have another one with Jenny Jaganshi called 'Run to Me', BTW) Ooh a Beaker plush, yay! MEE MEE MEE! Thankies! Yep, voted meself out! I can't stand being on a deserted island for too long. I'm more of an 'indoor girl' LOL!

Hedi Dracona--Thanks for the review! Glad you like it! ^_^

bit-Blackmage--Wow, thanks for reading the whole thing, glad you thought it was funny. ^_^ Here's the next chap! And don't forget KUWABARA RULES!

Catgirl-13--Marlin/Dory forever! Thank you for agreeing! I still can't get my sister to *pouts* Koenma's a naughty boy, yes he is, and I just might use that snake idea for the next challenge. Jin rules and Rando worshipping GenKai was just a random thing and it turned out better than I thought! Thanks for being such a loyal reader/reviewer! Onto the Botan House!

Shekahla--Welcome aboard, new reader! Glad you liked it and also YAY FOR ANOTHER MARLIN/DORY FAN! I certainly hope we WILL be seeing a Finding Nemo 2. Maybe they'll make him a teenager, hehehe! And maybe Marlin and Dory WILL have gotten married! Strong Bad will most DEFINETLY be making an appearance this revenge, thanks for the suggestion! Never saw 'Castle in the Sky' but it looks awesome, I'll be sure to watch it when I can. Thank you SO MUCH for the review and for 'Fangirl Flame Blocker 40' it sure will come in handy! ^_^

Demon Ashika--Hmmm, not a bad idea! I might use it. Enjoy your book!

Zam Kenobi--DIDN'T YOU JUST LOVE FINDING NEMO?! Thanks for your review! Yes, Kurama loooovesss youuu.... *wink*

Hoshiko Urameshi(Thiny)-- Thank you for the compliment! You're right, Botan's revenge will not be finished in three chapters, it'll be the longest revenge yet because of it's reality-show-ness...which isn't a word. Anyway, yes, the gang from homestarrunner.com will show up! Someone else suggested just Strong Bad but I'm gonna use 'em all thanks to you! ^_^

Almighty Kade Jaganshi--WOW! That was like the best review I ever got! I laughed so hard and enjoyed it so much! Your longest review ever you say? I'm honored! *bows* That's right, you have your own HIEI NOW YAYSIES! I'm so happy you liked it so much. *grin grin* The RP was awesome! Yes, sorry Kurama but I CANNOT LOVE YOU! Thanks for all the Kuwabara merchandise!

Portal-girl(Jessica)--Glad you liked the chapter and thanks for the compliment. YES MARLIN/DORY FOREVER!

brittney1--Yep, you and Hiei make a very funny team! I'm probably gonna leave you handcuffed together FOREVER BWA HA HA! Maybe, maybe not ;) Glad you liked it, now it's on to the Botan house! Whoo!
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________

AT THE BOTAN HOUSE:

BOOM! BOOM BOOM! BOOM-BOOM!

Botan flew up to the camera, the house shaking at it's foundation around her, "HELLO EVERYONE! AS YOU CAN SEE, WE'RE HAVING A GREAT TIME AT THE BOTAN HOUSE! WE HAVE BEEN SINCE 7PM LAST EVENING AND NOW IT'S NOONTIME! I WONDER IF THEY'LL EVER GET TIRED AND STOP PAR---"

The music suddenly stopped, leaving utter silence.

"--TY..ing....Well, I suppose that answers my question!" the spirit girl lowered her voice to a whisper, "The guests are still painfully unaware of all the surrounding cameras. We'll be following them around to day and see what happens!" she giggled on the sleeve of her kimono as she sat down on the couch.

Most of the inhabitants were busy rushing to the kitchen to find something edible. Botan had it filled with lots of sweets, chips, all things that are bad for you and of course...

"COCA COLA!!!" Jessi screeched with delight as she opened a can of her favorite beverage. In fact, she'd rather drink coke than eat sometimes.

"Hn..." Hiei was intrigued by this drink that sounded so refreshing, "Move aside, human." he commanded.

"Excuse me, fire-shrimp?! I'm not sharing!" she stood in front of the refridgerator, arms folded.

Kuwabara gave her puppy eyes, "Not even with me???"

"Of COURSE with you, but not Hiei!"

Before Jessi could take a sip of her beloved coca-cola, Hiei snatched it out of her hands, "It is now mine!" he said victoriously and ran to the other side of the room where he chugged it down.

"GRRR YOU STUPID SHRIMP!" she then shrugged and got out some more cans and handed one to Kazuma.

Uh oh, Hiei with Coca-cola? Not only does it have SUGAR, but CAFFIENE as well! Look out ladies and gents!

Jin started dancing on the kitchen table, doing, what else? The Riverdance!

"Look at me lads and lassies! I'm Lord of the Dance!" he was dancing in the same fashion that he had during Kurama's revenge.

Kurama promptly slapped a hand to his forehead, "Good Lord..."

"That's me title, don't wear it out!"

"And I suppose next you'll be talking about Lucky Charms and Pots of Gold."

Jin frowned, "'ow'd ya know, Kurama!"

Kurama sighed, "Lucky guess..."

"Not as lucky as me Lucky charms!" (A/N: I could NOT resist putting in a line like that! I know, I know Irish stereotype but I had to do it!)

Jessica started dancing with Jin and he swung her around like Rose and Jack on Titanic.

"Now, Kurama! Don't be holdin' back, ya hear?" Jin started up again after another fast-paced step, "I know yer the best river-dancer born! Besides me, o'course."

"Ah, no thank you, Jin." was the courteous reply.

"'tis a sin that yer not sharin' your gift with the world! ALAS WE HAVE LOST ANOTHER!"

"Jin takes his dancing seriously, doesn't he?" asked Angel from the side.

Kurama smiled over at her, "Indeed he does. What say we head for the hot tub?" he suggested.

Angel grinned, "I'm with you."

Hiei's head was stuck in the refridgerator and he was guzzling one coke after another; throwing the empty cans onto the floor behind him.

"GRR YOU BETTER PICK THAT UP SHRIMP!" Jessi screamed, hating that he was descrating the sacredness of Coca-cola! "MINE!" she started stacking them into a pyramid.

Hiei was about to drink some more when he realized that something...or someone...was missing! He looked down at his wrist and saw a solitary hand-cuff with the chain dangling down and immediately...FREAKED OUT! The sugar and the caffeine were really getting to him and he yelled, "WHERE IS MY BRITTANY?!!!!"

A totally unrelated shriek of terror was heard from the other side of the house just then. We'll go see what it was later.

Brittany poked her head in the room just then, wondering why Hiei was yelling when her eyes went wide and she looked down at her arm, "OMG HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!" she rushed over to Hiei who was whimpering slightly, "Hiei? Are you ok?" she felt his forehead, being careful of his eye, with her hand.

"The handcuffs...." he said mournfully.

Brittany smiled, "Silly Hiei! Do you remember when I first put them on?"

A bit of character resurfaced, "Hn, how could I forget."

"That's the Hiei I know! And love..."

Hiei smiled slightly as he kissed her in return, "Brittany, I don't want that to happen again." He guestured at the broken cuffs and then put the two chains together and melded them back with his element of fire.

"Oh Hiei..." Brittany grinned and threw her arms around his neck.

Hiei gave another smile, or close to a smile, as they took off holding hands even with the handcuffs and went to watch TV on the couch.

"Jin, don't you ever get tired?" Kuwabara asked, looking a little dizzy from watching him dance so fast.

"Why no, laddie! I love dancin'!"

"Laddie?"

"Yep! Hee hee!!!" he and Jessica kept spinning around and clicking their heels together.

"Ok....uh Jessi?"

"Uh huh?" she didn't up from her mountainous tower of coke cans.

"Someone's a little obsessed!"

"Over something besides you?"

"Yeah, what do you call THAT?"

"THE SHRINE TO COCA-COLA! GREATEST AND BEST TASTING DRINK IN THE WORLD!" a light shone down on it and you could hear the chorus of music that sounded like 'hallelujah'

"Looks nice, lassie!" Jin commented.

"Are you calling me a dog?! ARE YA?!"

"No no no, just lassie."

"Lassie IS a dog!"

"Oh right then, um...ma'am?"

"Do I look like your grandmother?!"

Jessica sighed, "Better quit while you're ahead."

"WHEEEE!!!" he did a flip in the air, "Guess you're right."

"So how about that jacuzzi?"

"Sounds like fun!" Jin and Jessica went off to join Kurama and Angel.

*BANG BANG BANG*

A knock was suddenly heard at the door.

"Hey..uh...Ohhhh serrrvaaannnntsssss...where areeeee youuuuu??? HELP US WITH OUR BAGS!" a deep and slightly mexican voice came from the other side of the door.

"Who dare disturbs the coke?" Jessi growled and marched up to the door and flung it open to reveal, "OMG STRONG BAD!"

Yes minna-san, none other than everyone's favorite mexican boxing mask and boxing glove wearer himself! With the Cheat, Strong Sad, and Strong Mad at his side. (A/N: These are some of the characters from the site I recommended in the last chapter. Please check out the website if you haven't already! http://www.homestarrunner.com)

"Is dis wherwe the vacation is?" the sickeningly stupid voice of Homestar Runner followed along with a higher one.

"Yes, it's quaint, dontcha think?" Marizpan said cheerily.

"I've always wanted to meet you!" Jessi gushed as she shook Strong Bad's boxing-gloved hand.

"Ah the ladies, they love me. Anyways, we're here for our free vacation! You must be the servants."

"Meh!" the Cheat put in.

"You're absolutely right, the Cheat! How rude of them not to take our bags and offer us cold ones! The company will be hearing about this one for sure!"

"MY VACATION!!! MY VACATION!!!" Strong Mad yelled and raised his fists.

Botan rushed up, sweatdropping, "Um hello! Who might you be?"

Homestar Runner took the lead, "Hewwo, my name is Homesta' Wunner! And we are hewre to claim our fwee vacation. Everwybody wuvs me, boiy da way."

"Everybody thinks you're a freakin' moron, you mean!" Strong Bad put in.

"I'm sad..." Strong Sad said suddenly.

"I know what'll make you feel better!" Marizpan said cheerily as she brought out her guitar, Carol, "A little song! Me me me me me!!!"

"Owh nowh..." Homestar REALLY wished he had hands right about now so he could cover his also non-existant ears.

"Ohhhhh everybody's happy, happy, happy! Everybody's happy so they're singing this song! This song is so happy, happy, happy! This song is so happy, let's sing it all day long...OHHHH!!!" she was about to start into it again, making it like 'The song that never ends' when there were loud protests from all sides.

"NOOOO!!!!"

"Well fine! Come on, Carol." she spoke to the brown guitar with gold engraving, "Let's go somewhere we're appreciated!"

"MARZEEPAN!!!!" Homestar yelled and then sighed, "Owh weww..."

Botan cocked her head in wonder at the strange group, "Well, I'm afraid you can't stay here--"

"Outta the way, sister! I've got some major relaxation to do!" Strong Bad pushed her aside and the whole group filed in.

She sweatdropped, "I guess it's ok then, being this is a reality show and all..."

Good thing nobody heard her say the last part ~_^

"Whoa, holy crap! A mountainous...mountain...of Coke cans!" Strong Bad said amazedly as he walked around it and got a cold one out of the refridgerator.

"You like it? I made it myself!" Jessi announced.

"I think it's awesome! Almost as awesome as me!"

"Meh meh!" said the Cheat, along with some other gibberish that no one but people from Homestarrunner.com could understand.

"Yep, the Cheat, I sure am glad he wasn't invited too!"

"HEYLO YAR'LL!!!" the very voice of doom said. Coach Z in all his green-suited and huge belt-buckled glory waltzed in.

"COACH Z?!" Strong Bad yelled in horror, "A--how did you get here?!"

"Took da bus, I did! Ya didn' 'spect me to miss out on da best vacation ever, did ya?!"

"That's what I was hoping..."

"Ohhh my name is Coach Z and dontcha know I'm da coolest guy round deese parts or so I'm told! I rap and rock all da day long and stop Marzipan from singin' stupid songs! Yeah, yo! Yo yo yo YO! Word!" he jigged his arm up and down a few times and then folded his arms and tried to look gangsta.

"Meh......" the Cheat passed out on the floor, his paw still holding a cold one.

"That's the most disturbing thing I've ever seen..." Strong Bad said in awe.

"Thank ya, palsy! Did I do a good jorb?"

"DISTURBING!!! DISTURBING!!!" Strong Mad chimed in.

"It's sad how disturbing you were..." Strong Sad whined.

"Oh well, you guys enjoy yourselves, we have a swimming pool out back and please do, have fun!" Botan said sweetly as she took off on her oar, "This is quite unexpected." she said to the camera, "But entertaining, yes it is!"

And in the background an insanely way-too-happy Homestar Runner kept prancing up and down in the back yard.

"La-la la-la la!"

* * *

Meanwhile, somewhere else in the Botan House...


"LET ME GO YOU INSANE NINGEN!!!" Alas, poor Hiei, he had been captured.

"Don't be silly, sweetie! If I let you go, you'd get away!" Kade answered as she clasped her hands and looked at him lovingly.

"I can't believe I got myself captured by a baka human...I'm humiliated."

"Oh Hiei, you just know all the right words to make me blush!"

"Hn, I demand you stop this foolishness immediately!"

"Oh my Gosh! YOU SAID 'HN'!" Kade tried to keep herself from swooning.

"Hn, what of it?"

"OMG YOU SAID IT AGAIN, SQUEE!!!!"

"I tire of this!"

"Hiei..." she took his hand and wrapped her own around it as best as she could, "Hiei, I can't stand it another moment, I have to tell you that...I LOVE YOU!"

His eyes widened. She loved HIM? The big bad fire demon no one could get close to?

"I highly doubt you know what you're saying."

"I DO know what I'm saying! Hiei, sweetheart, ever since I saw that darling little face I loved you." she grinned and blushed bright red.

"Darling...little..." he trailed off and looked at her, (Hn.) he thought, (So happy, so much like Yukina...) "Will you release me NOW?" he still found it hard to keep his tone anything but gruff.

"Well, I suppose that I should let you go. *sigh* It was fun while at lasted." she untied him.

Hiei didn't move.

"Well? Aren't you going to run off?"

He folded his arms, "Don't presume to tell me what I will and will not do."

"Ok...so you'll STAY?"

"Hn. IF you stop screaming and hugging me! And I'll need some sweet snow."

"OH HAPPY DAY! HIEI MY LOVE I KNEW YOU WOULD LOVE ME!" she glomped him again.

"I said no hugging!"

"I can't help it! I'll be right back with some sweet snow!"

"Crazy Woman..."

Seconds later...

"I'M BACK!" Kade practically danced in with two bowls of sweet snow. She handed one to Hiei who immediately started scarfing it down, "Hehe, you're welcome! So, Hiei, tell me all about yourself."

"As if I would tell that information to a human like you."

Kade laughed, "That's alright, I already know..."

"WHAT?!"

This part to be continued...


* * *


AT TEAM MAKAI:


"You know what would be really cool?" Thiny asked her boyfriend.

"If we were off this island and in the Botan House?" Yusuke suggested.

"Besides that! If I had a really big knife named Carl and I could use it to scare people!"

"Dude! Yes! I want one too, but mine should be named Bob."

"Sounds like a plan, my man!" Thiny high-fived him.

Yusuke set to work concentrating his spirit energy and formed a large knife out of the blue energy, "Whoa, wait til Kuwabara sees this! It's way freakin' better than his Spirit Sword!" He grinned, "Hey Bob, let's see what kinda damage you do! YAH!" he flung his newly dubbed 'Spirit Knife' towards the forest and mounds of coconuts came flying back at him.

"WHO'S THE MAN?! WHO'S THE MAN?! UH HUH OH YEAH! THAT'S ME, THE MAN!" Yusuke started doing the cabbage patch.

Thiny was still forming her greenish spirit energy into what she hoped was a knife, but it came out more like a huge boomerang, "Hmm, SWEET! But I don't think Carl is a fitting name for you. How about Carla!" she chucked the 'Spirit Boomerang' into the forest and it sliced off the tops of one of the trees, bringing back the occupants of the destroyed tree.

"Uh..Thiny?" Rei asked, "What was THAT?!"

"Hn."

"My Spirit Boomerang; Carla!"

"Riiiiight..."

"Hey Hiei, check this out!" Yusuke shoved Bob right in his face.

"Detective! Put that away!"

"Whatsamatter? 'fraid of a little knife?"

"No. I could beat you anyday."

"Anyday but our first fight, huh? YEAH! IN YOUR FACE!"

"It's funny how so little can amuse an idiot so much."

Kurama ran up and hid behind the half-Koorime just then, "Hide me..."

"Fox? Who is there to hide from but these bunch of morons."

"AHEM!" Rei put in.

"Except for Rei."

"*whimper* Her..."

"Ah, the human girl with the scissors."

"KURAMA WHERE ARE YOU!" Mei ran by holding the gigantic pair of scissors, "Have any of you seen him?"

"No."

"Hn, no."

"No no no!"

"Nah!"

"Ok thanks, let me know if you do!" Mei ran off into the distance.

"Now there's an idea, Yusuke!" Thiny piped up.

"Huh?"

"SPIRIT SCISSORS!!!"

"YEAH!" he agreed and both of them set to work forming the Spirit weapons.

Ashika came into the group just then, soaking wet, "Hey guys...ah..ahh...ACHOO!"

Kurama came out of hiding, "Oh my, are you feeling well, Ashika?"

"I'be finde!" she said in a head-cold voice.

"Where have you been?" Kurama asked concernedly.

"I went swibbing..."

"I'll make you some soup right away. Hiei, start the fire, please."

Hiei shot a spark from his hand into the nearby pile while Kurama went off to gather herbs and stuff to make soup for his sick girlfriend.

Ashika smiled, "ACHOO!" she sneezed again.

"Bless you." was the group reply.

And so, they continued trying to make spirit scissors, will it work? You'll find out!


* * *


AT TEAM ROSE:


"I..." Youko began.

"Am..." Nikki continued.

"So bored!" they finished in unison.

"Ya, stupid island, that it is!" Jin said, in the Kenshin fashion.

"I feel the need..." Youko said.

"The need for speed?" suggested Colleen.

"No...TO STEAL SOMETHING!"

Everyone in the group except Nikki fell over. She laughed hysterically. Youko always got like this.

"Do you think there's gold or something here?"

"Hmm." Lisa mused, "Maybe like buried treasure?"

The group exchanged looks, "Nah!!!"

"Hey Lisa!" Kuwabara called to her from the beach.

"Yeah?"

"Wanna bury me in the sand?"

"Sure!"

Youko screeched with horror when Nikki suggested the same thing, "I hate sand!"

Her eye gleamed evilly, "I know..." she picked up another mound of it.

"No, NO...NOT THE SAND!!!" he took off at a full run, Nikki close behind.

"I'll never understand them." Hiei said with a mushroom sigh.

"Oh, have a little fun once in a while, Mr. Grumpy!"

Hiei smirked, and started doing the Eminem 'hand thing', "Ohhh I'm the real Hiei, yes I'm the real Hiei!"

Colleen grinned, "Eminem has NOTHING on you. ^_^ " she proceeded to whack him on the arm and bolted, "Tag, YOU'RE IT!"

"Wha?" he stood there momentarily with a weird look on his face, then took off after her.

"CATCH ME IF YOU CAN!"

"I can, and I WILL!"

"SAND IS EVIL!" that was Youko again.

"Hey Jin, let's write some poetry or something." Pewter suggested to the kaze demon.

"Poetry, ya say? I've been known to write some mighty fine rhymes!"

She smirked, "So I've heard."

"I'll write ye a poem then! AHEM!

To the beautiful lass,
That my heart loves.
May we always be together
With happiness and hugs.
Side by side,
Day by day,
I 'ope we'll forever
Stay this way."

Pewter teared up, "Jin, that was beautiful!"

"Not as beautiful as you..." he smiled at her and they hugged.

Awww.... so cute!

Let's now join Team Spirit!


* * *

AT TEAM SPIRIT:


"Freedom, freedom, freedom, OI! FREEDOM, FREEDOM, FREEDOM, OI!" Koenma and George danced around kicking their legs out and smiling.

"Ok....SOMEONE has been watching Futurama..." Zam commented as she looked up from eating her 5th fish.

"Hey! Save some for me!" Cheeto yelled, running up to the group who was sitting around the fire.

"Chill, Kurama caught like...tons." she guestured to the pile of smoking fish as she chomped on another.

Both Kuramas were eating a small fish each, daintily. Their mother had taught them good manners, you know!

"ROCK! I win *smirk*" Hiei gloated as he held out his fist.

Katgi slapped her forehead, "No...no...NO! Paper BEATS rock!"

"Impossible. How could a flimsy piece of paper beat a rock, it's ridiculous!" (A/N: I saw this bit on a show, I think it was anime, I can't remember which one though. I loved it and thought it was funny so I thought I'd parody it!)

"It's the rules of the game, Hiei!"

"Hn, it's giving me a headache."

"Try it again. *sigh*"

"ROCK! PAPER! SCISSORS!" they both said in unison and they both landed on rock.

"Hiei! Why are you always using rock?!"

"Hn, the fool told me that."

"The fool? *think think* ohhhhhh Kuwabara! I can't believe you listened to him!"

Zam laughed, "You're as nutty as Koenma over there!" she pointed to the dancing Prince.

George was bent over panting from dancing too much while Koenma continued on: "FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM! OI!"

Cheeto smacked her forehead, "I think being on this island has done something to him!"

"Or maybe it was BOTAN that did that to him." Katgi suggested.

"Hmm, I dunno, he's so pampered up in spirit world maybe it's the water." Cheeto reasoned.

"FREEDOM! FREEDOM! FREEDOM! O....i...What am I doing?!" Koenma suddenly stopped and started banging his head against a tree.

"Here we go again...." Zam covered her eyes.

"Who wants to make bets on when he'll stop!" Katgi waved a dollar.

"ME ME!" Zam and Cheeto put money in the pot.

" is bad." both Kuramas said in unison.

"Oh stuff it, pretty boys!"

"HEY!!!" Cheeto and Zam yelled at the Hiei lover.

"Sorry sorry! Couldn't help it."

George threw a dollar down just then, "I'm in." ^_^


* * *

AT TEAM KATANA:


Keiko and Sissy, I mean Shishi, were off in their little world of lovey-doveyness, so we won't bother them as they sit on the beach holding hands and staring at each other with googly eyes. (Excuse me while I puke.)

GenKai was again scorning Rando, "Dimwit, I thought I told you to stay away from me!"

"But GenKai! I want to bask in the glow of your awesomeness. PLEASE?" He fell on his knees and clasped his hands together.

The psychic master sighed heavily, "Why do you bother me when you could be doing other things with your time?" she folded her arms and glared at her admirer.

"I wish I was just like you, master. Is there anything I can do to gain your favor?" his eyes shined with adoration hopefully.

GenKai smirked, this should be fun, "Well, there is one thing."

"REALLY?! Oh please tell me what it is! I'll do ANYTHING!"

"Funny you should say that...." she cleared her throat, "YOUR MISSION! Go to the top of the mountain and bring me back the rare gemstone called Moondalia which is hidden in the danger-filled recesses of the temple that resides on the top of the mountain. Beware the temple for the spirit of old resides within. GO! TIME IS WASTING!" she pointed her index finger towards the mountain that lay in the distance.

"Yes, master GenKai, I shall do whatever you say!" Rando obeyed her whim and ran off into the distance.

GenKai waited until he was out of sight and burst out laughing.

FuzzyD looked at her quizzically, "You made that up, didn't you?"

"Of course I did you buffoon! This island is in the middle of nowhere! How am I to know of it's ancient customs or whatnot. He probably won't make it back alive." She smirked and dusted her hands off.

"Whatever floats your boat!" FuzzyD replied.

DR was getting a bit restless, "Come on, where's the DANGER! Where's the EXCITEMENT! This is boooooorinnnngggg...." she twiddled her thumbs while bouncing up and down on a log she was sitting on.

"If you're so bored you could always go gather more firewood." Hiei suggested.

"What?! Uh.....I'M NOT BORED ANYMORE WHEE!!!" she got up and started flying in circles.

"You're making me dizzy..." Hiei held a hand to his forehead.

"Suck it up, wimp!" DR suddenly picked him up by his shoulders and shot straight up into the sky.

"PUT ME DOWN WOMAN ARE YOU CRAZY?!!!!" the frantic fire demon shouted.

"Crazy about you." DR replied with a wink.

A mild blush crept it's way onto Hiei's cheeks, "Hn." he said softly.

And the two had a lovely evening being lazy while they forced the once beautiful and now plain Suzaku to do all the work, ha ha! FuzzyD meanwhile wrote a love-letter to the girl he admired back home, asking her to be his girlfriend.


* * *


Botan flew up on her oar, "HELLLLLOOO ladies and gentlemen and thanks for tuning in! Of course you would, why wouldn't you?! Where else in the universe would you get to see the ruler of the Spirit World humiliated along with his spirit detectives, HA HA HA! Anyway, I would have shown you this weeks immunity challenge, but it was TOO TOO GRUESOME AND HORRIFYING for anyone to see on public telelvision..."

*short scene showing a pit full of poisonous and hissing deadly snakes and people screaming bloody murder is heard in the background*

"*nervous laughter* However, I will tell you who won! Team Makai and Team Katana have won the Orb of Baast and the Forlorn Hope today for immunity and their members are safe another day on the island. I'll spare you the pain of watching Tribal *boom boom boom boom* Council also...*sweatdrop*"

*scene flashes briefly of an all-out fight and much screaming from Team Rose and Team Spirit.*

Botan shuddered, "Just suffice to say that Pewter and Alternate Jin from Team Rose and Cheeto and Kurama from Team Spirit are now livin' it up in the Botan House! *cheesy grin* And that's all the time we have today for *loud theme music with drums* BOTAN'S BIG SURVIVOR! Join us next time for more embarrassment, laughs aplenty and strange guests from another dimension!"

* * *

SHOOM! SHOOM!

Two young men, both with lucious purple hair, hit the ground softly. They surveyed their new surroundings, wondering about this strange new land they had fallen into. They were different, and yet the same person at the same time. Another destroyed alternate universe pair? YOU SHALL SEE SOON ENOUGH!!!

"SOMEBODY GET THIS FREAKIN' DUCK AWAY FROM ME!" (A/N: Quoted from homestarrunner.com) the female voice was heard a far ways off and the two warriors ran to it's source. (The lost group! You guys will have a big part at the beginning of the next chapter, I promise! Feel free to send in suggestions!)

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!
________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________
Who wants to guess who the two new dudes are? Hehehe! I tried to put in as much interaction as possible, but I just couldn't bear to write another challenge and tribal council. If anybody has a really detailed idea, please let me know! It's so hard to think of immunity challenges! And a special thanks to Colleen for suggesting a snake theme today, I just used that! I wanted to focus more on the characters talking more too, thus another reason for not writing out the immunity challenge.

Thanks for reading and have a great day folks!

NEXT TIME ON GIVE ME A RAISE ALREADY: BOTAN'S REVENGE: The new inhabitants of the Botan house...will they get along with each other? And what kind of embarrassing secrets can we find out! Kade and Hiei continue their little chat, and the two purple-haired wonders meet the lost group of Team Poltergeist! Who else will suffer the wrath of Botan? And what twists and turns will this game incur? IT'S ALL HERE NEXT TIME ON TALES OF REVENGE AND SWEET SNOW!