Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ YuGiOh 0015 ❯ Not Them?! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(Note: We'll be righting in a differ way so don't get confused.)

Chapter 11 - Not Them?!

At the cliff, Yami and Black Ghost were fighting each other. Yami was busying slashing his sword at Black Ghost while he kept throwing punches. Mana ran off to find Yami's other trapped friends while those two were fighting.

"Just give up pharaoh! There is no hope for you to kill me! I'm better than you! I even know you better than you know yourself!", Black Ghost said before landing a punch on Yami's face, forcing him to drop his sword and fly toward a nearby canyon. It was a long fall, and before he could land properly, he landed on his back. Yami tried so hard to stand up but he couldn't move. He saw his sword just stuck next to his left hand. He was about to grab the sword if he wasn't to busy getting slugged by Black Ghost.

"I told you, 0015. You ar too weak! You can never defeat me in strenght.", exclaimed Black Ghost as he kept punching Yami. "He's too strong...I don't know how much longer I can take this beating.", Yami thought as he was trying to stay awake and not to fall unconscious.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
On the Dolphin, the other Zero-zero cyborgs arrived to the island were they think Black Ghost's next headquarters is. As they landed on a beach,0016 and 0018 jumped out first, then 0015 and 0014 followed.
"Where are you four going? We still need to make a plan?", cried out Dr. Gilmore as he watch the four new cyborgs run off.

"Excuse me, but right now isn't the time to wait around, Doc! We gotta save our friends!", said 0020 as he followed the other cyborgs. Dr. Gilmore watched with the other cyborgs as they saw the reckless team find their friends.


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
"Die, 0015!", yelled out Black Ghost as he threw 0015 into the canyon wall. "You know that you will die soon, along with 0022, so why don't both of you just join back and I could make you stronger than you are now?"
"I won't join you, or your organization. At least I will die trying to kill you...", Yami said as he tried his best to get up. (Boy if we had a crowd, they would be chanting something

RSX, EPG, EPB, Nighthawk20: Go Yami! Get up! Kick his ass! WOAH!

I gotta get them to shut up somehow...)


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
In the Black Ghost compound, Mana was searching each room for her pharaoh's friends. As she drew closer to the control room, she found a room full of pods. "What the hell?", she thought as she looked around. "Maybe ouji's friends are in here." She was about to turn around to exit the room, if she didn't see someone in a certain pod that she knew. She walked toward it and saw brown, long-haired boy sleeping with long staff attached to his pod. "TEACHER!", she yelled as she recognized him as her teacher
------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
"Are you sure you know where you going, Bakura?", Shizuka asked as they kept running toward a canyon. "Want me to send you to eternal hell, mortal?", Bakura yelled. He was becoming tired of having these people telling him to find the pharaoh. "You better be right, or else...", Kaiba said as he was steps away from the canyon. "Onisama! Look out!", Mokuba cried out as he pushed him sideways.
"Mokuba, what are you doing?", demanded Kaiba as he sat up.

"Look!", Mokuba pointed at the other side of the canyon. They saw five beings standing there. "Ah...hell no...", Jyonochi said as they saw the smoke cleared.

"Hello again, Mister Kaiba. HAHAHAHAHA"


------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------
In the canyon, Yami was barely standing. He held his left am, feeling some liquid falling from his sleeve. In his eyes, everything was blurry, he couldn't see well.
"Just forget those 'friends' of yours.", said Black Ghost as out of nowhere, he grabbed Yami's neck. Yami began to try to pry the deadly hands of his neck before he suffocates. "If they were your friends, wouldn't they be here now, helping get out of this mess? Face the facts, 0015. They don't care for you. They only care for themselves."

"Mana...cares...for me...", Yami said as he tried to breathe.

"Ha! But what if she is just pretending? What will you do then? You have no one to turn to, no one to ask for help. You're all alone now, 0015. There's no one to save you from changing sides!", Black Ghost said as he tightened his grib. (People who has sick minds, Black Ghost is choking Yami. Boy, RSX was going nuts when he read this part)

"They...say...that people...can choose...I know I have free will...like everyone...else..."

"So, what's your point?"

"I can...kill myself if I want to..."

TBC...

I'm realy sorrie about this but since my comp is broke, I have to go to certain amounts of typing so pleze tell me what to do.

VOTE!

YAMI SHOULD KILL HIMSELF

YAMI SHOULDN'T KILL HIMSELF

You choice can end or continue the storie.

Note to all readers: We are gonna start a series. It's gonna be called "The Legendary Warriors". This series will be based on ppls' favorite shows, anime, or movie so if you get the time, pleze email us for what shows, anime, or movie you want our characters to be in.