Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Cyborg 009:The Other Zero-Zeros ❯ Part One; The Attack ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
SD: Hello again, can you actually believe it's 7:00 right now? This chapter is going to be long. Anyways, I need some help staying awake and keeping my idea's fresh! So I am here with my three favorite guys! 004, 002 and 007, right?
007:*Sitting in a corner, rocking back and forth* How was I tricked into this? I need sleep . . .SD doesn't sleep . . .Only Mer sleeps . . .But Mer is sleeping, so I can't sleep . . .I need sleep . . .
SD: >.> . . . . . 007 . . .You can go to sleep . . .I only need you when I start to fall asleep . . .
007:*dead to the world now*
002:*Standing next to the sleeping 007, holding a soda* Boy . . .he's really knocked out, isn't he? Good thing I have a large stock of soda . . .Right SD?
SD: Do you have Dr. Pepper?
002: Yep . . .Uh? O.O;*Chucks soda at SD, while dodging her attack* There! Don't come near me!
SD:*Rubbing the soda with her cheek*Soooooooodaaaaaaaaaaa . . . .
004: >.> . . . . . .Ok . .since those three are busy . .I'll take care of the disclaimer . .
Disclaimer: SD doesn't own anything from and of Cyborg 009, except for HER characters, she doesn't own 002, 007 or me, or anything of our anime's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

003 ran through The Dolphin, setting off all of the alarms. This was a serious business, the Zero-zero cyborgs hadn't seen hyde nor hair of Black Ghost for a week, but now 003 had seen proof, and had to tell the others, quickly. All of the doors opened, and the cyborgs ran out, already dressed, holding their guns and ready for some action. Dr. Gilmore walked out of 001's and 003's room, holding 001. Dr. Gilmore was the only one not fully awake and ready, he was still wearing his night cap and slippers.
"What is it 003?" 002 almost yelled with anticipation, and excitement, It was a sorry sight to see.
"We must go to Australia, Black Ghost is there!" 003 said as she took 001 from Dr. Gilmore, who in return, slumped to the floor, asleep.
" Great then!, let's go!" 007 cried as he headed for the control room
" Right behind you!" 004 jogged after him
" Hey, wait for us!" 009 activated his acceleration mode, and chased after 007, 002 and 004, with 008 and 005.
006 stood there, watching them run, he smiled and said jokingly, "I wonder what they move faster to, meal time, or a battle with Black Ghost?" 003 and 001 laughed a little, walking after the 6 other cybrogs with 006, leaving Dr. Gilmore asleep in the hallway. . .

. . .A young woman slowly opened her eyes, a bright light was shown onto them, she cringed at the sudden light, and moved her hand up to sheild her eyes. She heard two others groan as the room luminated. She turned her head to look to her right, a voice rang out through the room.
" Good morning my cyborgs! I trust that you had a nice vacation. Now, it is time to use your powers, to destory the 00 Cyborgs for good, and the deal will be fulfilled!"
The table the woman was laying on lifted and stood up, she stepped off. Her black scarf falling onto her left shoulder. To others beside her did the same, a boy no older than eight, and a man no younger then 29.
The boy had dark, spikey, brown hair, and yellow highlights, with yellow bangs. He was wearing a black shirt with a skull's head on it, with a purple and turquiose long sleeved shirt underneath. He was also wearing black baggy, cargo shorts, white socks, stained with a little red, and red stained vans. His black colorless eyes shown brightly, he frowned, and looked at the woman.
The man on her other side looked down, and unsheathed a sword, examining it. He was wearing a black tight, sleeveless shirt, black jeans, not very dressy black shoes, and a tattered leather trench coat. His light brown hair was messy and spiked, like the boy's, but longer. He also had a red band going around his head, keeping hair away from his face.
The woman, stretched her arms, a little target appeared 100 yards away from her. Like an instinct, her left arm flew forward, her left hand folding off, exposing her wrist, but what should have been blood and bone, was a metal surface, with a small pole sticking out, and many holes suround the small pole. The woman blinked, bullets came racing out of the holes, and hit the target, tracing over the red and white circles, not missing a mark. The person that owned the voice began to clap loudly, the woman, with her expressionless face, looked at the person, and bowed, walking off into the direction of a dark hallway, her long black trench coat moved as if wind was blowing against it.
The boy bent down and secrued his shoe laces, straightened up, to see a race track appear infront of him, at the sound of a gun shot, he ran onto the race track. It only took him a fraction of a second to get back to where he was. Then 1,000 tons worth of public busses in a single wieght took the place of the race track, he lifted that with ease, as if it was a cotton ball.
" Sorry we didn't have anything heavier, 00312." The person said as he clapped, after that, the boy left the room, the same way the woman had left. Now it was the man's turn. He stepped back, and held up his arms, as if to be holding a bow and arrow. A few seconds later, there was an energy burts, and a glowing bow and arrow appeared. The same target appeared, the one the lady had used, the bullet holes were still there. He fired his glowing arrows, hitting all the bullet holes. The same person clapped, "Good now, go join the others 00514. The many bowed, sheathed his sword, turned on his heel, and left the room . . . .

. . . 002 was flying at top speed, closley being followed by 007, who had become a jet, with a shark's face painted on it. The red haired cyborg grumbled. 007, 003 and 006 thought it was cute to fly outside as that, but 004 and 002 weren't really pleased with the idea. Following 007, was a ship being flown by 004, sitting with him in the ship was 003, with 001 on her lap, 009 and 008. After 004's ship, was The Dolphin, with 005, 006 and Dr. Gilmore. 002 got out a small radio, pulled up the antenna, pressed a button, and spoke into it.
" We are nearing Australia, but something is wrong . . ."
" What's the matter 002?" 003 came in first to reply
" Yea, what's the problem . . . You're usually not the type to pick up something . . . " 004 came out right after 003's
" I feel like the enemy isn't in Australia-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" 002 was suddenly being attacked by arrows, blades and bullets, one of the arrows hit his leg, causing him to short out on one side, making it impossible for him to fly, and began to free fall toward the ocean, or what seemed to be just the ocean. . .
" 002!!" Everyone cried out after their falling comrade
007 dived down to try and catch 002, but the fall was to sudden, and 007 would never be able to reach him in time, 002 was all on his own. He brought his leg up the best he could so that he could reach the arrow, and yanked it out, a little blood spray, and a great sweep of pain over whelmed him, but he quickly got over that. 002 began to punch his ankle, trying to ge the jet working again. 200 more feet and he would be a goner, but no one had seen the island 002 was falling to.
Jet began to punch harder and harder, almost shattering the bone in the process, 100 more feet. Harder and harder, breaking the skin, 75 more feet. 'Harder, harder! C'mon baby! You've never failed me! Start you stupid piece of crap!' 002 thought angrily, but just then, he heard a spark, and the jet started to work again, just in time too. 002 leaned forward, bringing him upright, his boots gently skimming the top of a tree. Jet let out a sigh of relief and held his right hand over his heart, breathing heavily. Soon afterwards, 007, 004 and The Dolphin landed, everyone got out and raced over to 002 as he landed.
" Are you ok 002?????" 009 cried, he was the first one to reach him
" I'm fine . . .Just a little, shocked . . ." 002 said, still out of breath.
The rest of the cyborgs arrived, they were all glad that he hadn't been damaged to bad, only 004 and 007 made a real big deal about. When 007 reached him, he threw his arm's around 002, bawling blaming himself that 002 almost died, and how he should have been quicker to catch him. 004 wouldn't stop asking about his ankle, and kept pestering him about it, until he sat down, and let 004 look at it. After everyone was settled down, they realized that they were standing on an island.
" I think we should explore, I mean, this place had to be where all those arrows and bullets and blades must of come from . . ." 002 said as he walked over to a rock, 004 was bandaging his ankle, so he was hoping over to it actually.
" Good idea . . Let's split up." 007 said, then stopped himself, " Wait . . .Don't they say that in Scooby Doo?" Everyone shrugged, and got into teams of three. The first team was: 009, 008 and 003, the second one was: 007, 004 and 002(They felt guilty for some reason), the third was: 001, 005 and 006.
" We'll go into the bush, you guys stay on the beach, and you three can go explore the rocks over there." 004 said, as he was helping a limping 002 over to some bushes, and a lot of trees, it almost resembled a forest. 009 lead his troop over to the rocks, while 001, 005 and 006 stayed on the beach . . .
" Now what do we do 001?" 006 asked, plopping down on the sand
::We shall wait . . .Until I can pick up something . . .:: 001 replied, he sat up in 005's arms, almost as if he was trying to hear something.
" Ok . . .how long will that take? Cause I still have to make everyone's lunch, breakfast was in a hurry, and they didn't get to eat much, I suspect by the time they get back, they'll eat anything they can find, even if it is raw . . ." 006 sighed regretfully
::Wait . . .I found something . . .How . . Odd . . .How . . . :: 001s voice trailed off, and began to tremble
" Huh? What is it 001?" 005 asked, looking at him.
A long silent pause went by, and 005 began to worry, 006 was to, beginning to worry, and stood up. He took a deep breath, and bellowed as loud as he could.
" 009, 008, 003 GET OVER HERE QUICK! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH 001" In the blink of an eye, 009 was there, 003 and 008 were running as fast as they could through the sand.
" What is it?" 008 asked as he approached, 003 came up to 005 and took 001 from him, and slightly rocked the trembling cyborg.
" We don't know. . He said he found something, but then . .he just started trembling . . .." 005 said in a very worried voice
Before 003 could say anything, they heard a shrill scream, someone cussing their brains out and very sudden machine gun shots, coming from the greenery on the island. They didn't need time to ask who it was, or where it came from, they all ran towards the shooting sound, and the loud cussing. No sooner had they found the owners, 007 was crouching on the ground, had his hands over his head, whimpering, 002 laying on the ground, the same leg that had been shot, was twisted in a nonpretty way, and was swearing very loudly, repeating some of the words, while 004 was standing infront of them, his hand smoking from using the machine gun so many times to hit a target, that was no longer there. 005 bent down and picked up the still swearing 002, he was dazed and very shocked, 006 came over and gently tapped 007 on the shoulder, who jumped up, screaming. It was a little hard for the other cyborgs, minus 002, 001 and 004, to contain their laughter. 009 slowly walked up to 004, and touched his arm, 004 whirled around, and almost took off 009's head, he then collapsed to the ground, panting. 009 stood over 004 for a while, until 008 came over, and held out a hand to help up 004. The German cyborg hesitated for a while, or atleast till he got his bearings, and took 008's hand, and stood up with the help.
" What happened here?" 003 asked
" This, this thing . . .Thing just jumped . . ." 007 couldn't finish his sentence
" W-what 007 is trying to say is, is . . .We were . . ambushed. . . .by . . by . . ." 004 began, but couldn't finish his sentence, not because of his shock, or fear, but because lightning suddenly lightened up the sky, making all of the zero-zero cyborgs jump, 005 accidently dropped 002. Next, there was a sonic blast from between the trees, and a lot of smoke, once the smoke cleared, seven people were standing on some rocks. They were all wearing black, each one with their own different style, three woman, and three men, and one kid. The woman, closest to them, who had red hair, up in a bun, had her hand held out, and was smiling devilishly, her eyes flashed as another bolt flew across the sky, giving the group an eerie look. They all had long black scarfs, and either a black hooded cloak, or a long trench coat, that covered their body, except for the boy, who was just glaring, clenching his fists. It all happened way to fast, the boy's figure was still standing there, but he then appeared right next to 005, lifted him off his feet, and sent him flying out back onto the beach. Next one of the men, who was wearing an old old suit, with a cloak, and had bleach blonde hair, stepped forward, brought his hand up, and swung it down, three blades came out of his arm, all aimed at 003, who was to petrified to move. 009 had to activate his acceleration mode, and mover her, before the blades hit her. Just then, as another flash of lightning struck the sky, all hell broke out. The boy ran out after 005, with 009 following, the woman from before jumped out at 007 creating a black orb, that soon became a big black dragon, another one of the girls, her black hair rose, with her energy and tapped the rock she was on with her foot, the rock became a large black Fresian, she sat on it, and charged at 002, who was still on the ground, but activated his jets and took off, high into the air. Two of the men jumped off the rocks, one of them pulled his arms up into the position of holding a bow an arrow, whille the other man spread his arms, both were aiming at the terrified 001 and 003. The last girl, the only one girl wearing a black trench coat, and a black pleaded skirt that ended mid thigh, lifted her arm as before, her wrist folding back, to reveal the machine gun, she fired several shots at 006, and the last man, came charging at 004, who, compared to the man, was moving very slowly, bending down to fire one of his missiles at the rushing man.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
SD: Yay! I finally got this one done! I don't know if this was long enough, but 004, 002 and 007 kept me awake, and fed me some very good idea's!
004: I like my idea the best . . .To bad 002 had to go and ruin it, by telling her it was unfair to let him fall to his doom . . . He gave her the gawd dang puppy dog eyes . . .
002: Well, atleast you didn't get hurt .. yet . . .*grins evilly* Right SD??
SD: *Nodding*
007: Well, now that you got this one done, wait, this doesn't make sense for what you had originally planned . . .Does this have two parts?
SD: Yep . .
007: O . ..I see . . .ok . .well . . .
002: Good, now it's time for bed!
SD: Do I have to?
002: You heard me, Bed!
SD: No . .. I don't wanna . . .
0004&002: BED NOW!* Both grabs her arms and pull her off to bed*
007: ^.^' Uhhhh . .well . .I geuss I'm left with Mer . .. Mer, do you wanna tell them what the next episode of this part is?
Mer: *Yawns* Sure . . .Mind doing it with me?
007: No prob!
Mer&007: Next chapter; will the Zero-zero cyborgs win this battle? Will 004 be able to fire one of his missiles at the man? What will happen tp 001 and 003 now that 009 is preoccupied? And who are these new and mysterious cyborgs? Are they friend, or foe? Stay tuned for part two!