Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Cyborg 00Key ❯ Trapped and Crying ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

Action ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Computers. That was what she saw when she opened her eyes. Blinking in surprise, she glanced about as much as possible, the spinning nauseous feeling created by her unbearable headache holding her head still. The incessant beeping noise of the heart monitor was doing nothing to improve her headache as she looked around with her eyes, searching for anything that may relieve the tension in her head. Looking slightly to the right, a shiny porthole near computers with blinking monitors and screens caught her eyes. Trying her hardest to see out of it, realization hit her with the force of whatever had knocked her out in the first place. The human hunter looking people had kidnapped her! The insane ones that babbled on about her being a robot or a cyborg and her father being a mad scientist, working for whomever this Black Ghost was.

'Please! Everyone knows my dad is a doctor! He's never been a scientist...Why in the world am I thinking this now?! I need to get out of here!'

With gritted teeth and clenched eyes she tried to sit up. Sweat poured off her for what had seemed like decades. She relaxed and opened her eyes and sighed inwardly to herself, realizing that she had not even raised enough to lift herself off the pillow. The porthole window caught her eyes again, as a fish passed by...

'WAIT A MINUTE!!! A FISH?!?'

Horror crossed through her eyes, despite her still emotionless face. She could feel a hole in her heart and hopes of escaping diminishing, tears welling up in her eyes, the only thing that seemed to work. She couldn't feel the tears spilling down her cheeks, only see them as her sight became blurry. She glared at the fish in all its freedom through her tears, as if this whole mess was it's fault. She closed her eyes, trying to stop the tears. She couldn't cry now.

'I just have to get out of here...I have to warn papa!'

Taking deep breathes of the soured air she glanced around looking for anything she could use for a weapon when the metal barge of the deep emerged, because this ship had to come up right? There were people on board who need air, she reasoned. Her eyes fell upon the silver glint of metal, stainless steel and clean slated metal instruments on the table near her bed. Judging from the look of the potential weapons, they seemed to be a doctor's tools, resembling those of her father's. To her surprise, a grin graced her lips, the feeling in her face returning with numbed pain. She winced from the sudden sensation of pain.

'Now if only I could feel the rest of my body...'

'Don't worry you will soon.'

Jennifer gasped, her eyes widening and if she could, she would have jumped a foot in the air. The small child like voice in her head continued on as thoughts of insanity or dreams entered her head.

'I'll have you know, Miss Nalek, that this is neither a dream nor have you gone insane. My name is Ivan Wisky and my code name is 001. I am a cyborg just as you are...'

A moan escaped her lips, her eyes rolling in frustration. How many times would she have to say it before they got it through their thick skulls? Giving one last sigh she replied both verbally and mentally as calmly as she could muster at the time.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU FREAKS THAT I AM NOT A FREAKING CYBORG!!!!"

'Geez...You don't have to yell. I'm right behind you.'

"Behind me?..."

"Yes, my dear, we're both behind you."

"Who are you?! Why have you kidnapped me?!? Where the heck is my DAD?!? WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME?!?"

"Calm down! You're only upsetting everybody by yelling..."

"THEN LET ME UPSET EVERYBODY! WHO EVER YOU ARE, I'M NOT ABOUT TO MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU!!!"

"Young lady! CALM DOWN THIS INSTANT!!!" the stressful voice of Dr. Gilmore could be heard as he walked around, 001 in his arms. Jennifer blinked at the sight, noticing the pacified blue haired babe in the hands of the rather "pudgy" doctor. She gazed for a moment at the baby, only vaguely noticing the old man muttering to the child. Pity, shock and sadness could be seen flooding through her gray eyes for only a moment before cold-blooded fury masked her features.

"YOU NOT ONLY HAVE THE GULL TO KIDNAP ME, BUT YOU ALSO KIDNAP THIS POOR DEFENSLESS BABY?!? WHAT KIND OF SICK MONSTERS ARE YOU?!?!"

Dr. Gilmore could only sigh at the sight of the struggling young girl until he noticed one thing. She started to move. With what looked to be a great effort masked on her pretty young face, the child started to rise to a sitting position, sweat glistening on her face as she glared at the "evil man" before her. Dr. Gilmore nervously took a step back, ready to call the clan of cyborgs at a moments notice.

'I resent that remark! I may look only a year old, but I'm older than your grandfather! And I'm far from defenseless!' Cyborg 001 said as he pointed an accusing finger, waging it in a disciplinary manner. Jennifer gasped, falling back on the bed, her eyes back at their saucer size before she closed them, trembling slightly. This had to be a nightmare...Babies couldn't talk in your head and you can't be kidnapped by headhunters...this had to be a dream.

'Now, as to your questions before you started to freak out on us. As I said, my name is 001 and the man holding me is called Dr. Gilmore. He is in charge of the Cyborgs from myself to 009. We were created by the scientist of Black Ghost, one of them was your "father" (as you wish to call him) and another you're real mother. You were not kidnapped, but rescued from Dr. Nalek and are currently being returned to Dr. Violet, your mother. Dr. Nalek had kidnapped you from her. He is currently unaware of your location. Now then, are there any questions?'

The girl stared at him for only a split second longer before she started to grind her teeth.

"You...I don't believe any of your story! It's not true! I am not a cyborg! I am not a robot! I AM NOTHING YOU HAVE SAID AND NOTHING YOU HAVE SAID IS TRUE!!! GET OUT OF HERE! LEAVE ME ALONE!! STOP TORCHURING ME!!!"

"But Miss Nalek..."

"...Please...Leave me alone..."

The girl, despite her brave act and masked emotions, could be seen fighting the tears once again. Obviously scared, confused and angry, she was at her breaking point. She wasn't about to listen to anything anyone said to her nor did she care. Realizing this, the doctor sighed in defeat and walked through the door, letting the dim light bath her as he grabbed his tools, in which he had carelessly left out, locked them up and walked out the door, making sure that it, too, was locked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey there, I'm sorry this chapter is late. We had a three-day power outage...it wasn't fun. Anyway, I'm hoping this next chapter is out at a reasonable time. And I am currently accepting ideas. Even send in a character if you want to, but I'm at a slow point. Anyway, here are my weekly responses!!!!

Queen of Duels: My muse gets to live another week. *My muse looks relieved and waves, smiling at you* Let's just hope he can keep up the good work.

Black Wolf Meleny: Thank you so much! Feel free to drop any suggestions. I never turn them down!

Blaze 7: Thanks. I would love to hear some suggestions. I'm at a slow point right now, so if you have any ideas...

Bickabee: Thank you. *does a mock bow* I was trying. Just tell me if I need to fix anything, ok?

Elven Mischief: Umm...Ok...Thanks. I feel honored that you read it...