Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Cyborg 00Key ❯ Dolls and Dinner ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

You know the routine.

"Speaking"

`Thinking'

Action. Simple Enough, huh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What do you mean Dr. Violet isn't coming tonight?!? She said she was coming tonight to pick up the Brat so she better have a darn good reason for not coming until tomorrow!"

"She said that something came up with Black Ghost. She didn't want to lead them to the Jennifer, so she tried losing them on the other side of the world and just lost them about five minutes ago. She'll be here in the morning to pick up your lover girl here."

"I'm not his lover girl!" came the drowsy reply from the young girl on 002's lap, her hair in all directions and her arms around his waist. Her obliviousness to her position as well as the fact that the red-headed cyborg's arms around her waist and hand in her hair earned her a smirk from the silver haired German as a blush crossed the American male's face at his own realization of positions. A loud laugh erupted from Albert Heinrich as both figures on the bed froze at the realization and jumped apart to opposite ends of the bed, the young girl hitting her head against the headboard as the infamous playboy Jet Link actually fell off the high rail- guarded bed.

"Tsk, tsk, Jet. Got caught sleeping with the kid already? Shouldn't you take her out to dinner first?"

"I was not sleeping with her! We just.........sort of both fell asleep.........The Brat wouldn't let go!!!"

"Sure, she wouldn't. You better feed her. Supper with be in an hour.........And by the looks of things, she should get washed up........."

Two sets of pillows flew at the poor cyborg as he dodged out the squares of fluff while running out of the room, laughing at the priceless looks of the embarrassed young girl and seething mad cyborg. Popping his head in for a split second after the cease fire, the cyborg grinned at the two.

"You'll have to come with me, 002. 003 will be watching the cameras as Jennifer freshens up. We don't want you to be peeking in on the girl you like so much."

"I don't like her! She's just a brat!"

"Then why do you get mad at me when I'm embarrassing you in front of her? You like her a lot and you know it!"

A blush matching his hair color crept along the cheeks of the red- haired cybernetic being as the other laughed, whispering "Cradle Robber" as the flying cyborg flew towards the door in a great burst of speed, leaving a very embarrassed, confused and now awake woman-child in a flustered and red state on the bed of her metallic prison onboard the floating deathtrap. 004 turned to the girl, smiling at her as he entered the room, a large bundle of various items in his arms. The girl blinked at him until recognition dawned on her like a ton of bricks hitting the side walk after being dropped of the Empire States Building, her eyes widening in terror, her body shivering and trembling in terror as she made her first connected logical thought since she had woken up. This man before her was the man who had brought in the needle. Would he stab her with another? Would he try to put her to sleep again or stick her with the cold metal barbs promised if she didn't cooperate? This time, the red-head could not help her or comfort her if this German-looking boy was to stick to her again. Pressing her back against the wall, the fire-spitting damsel put herself into a defensive position, glancing at the open door in which the other boy, Jet was his name, ready to escape and beat the living tar out of the needle bearer if he chose to try and recapture her. The young German watched the girl, smirking slightly at her expression until the trembles started, the young girl's eyes darting to the door as a sigh escaped him. Keeping his eyes on the potential threat, the cyborg known as 004 began to unpack the bag in which 003 had packed for the girl, shaking his head. At least one of them had gotten through the girl. The rest of them would get through soon enough, but at this very moment, the girl before him would continue to treat them as a threat. Suddenly turning his full body towards the girl, he winced inwardly as she looked at him with terror filled eyes, before placing the clothing and bathing items in a folded pile on the floor halfway between them. Slowly, the young German walked backwards and left the room, closing and locked the metallic door as it made the traditional shutting sequence, a "swish" accompanying it.

"What happened?"

"Nothing. I left the clothes and the bathing items in there with her and walked out. She's scared spit less though. I take it she's either scared of me or of the package. I'm not sure which."

"I think it's more of the needle you had a few hours ago. She was pretty freaked by that. Why do you want her to change? And what do you have up your sleeve?!?"

"It was 003's idea. She said the Jennifer might want to change into clean clothes for supper in about oh..........45 minutes. And as to your previous question.........I don't have a clue what you're talking about. Hey! You better go in a get Jennifer. We'll be late for supper and Jennifer is still locked in. She's probably bathed and changed by now any way.........You better go in and get her before everyone else comes looking for us."

Pushing the reluctant red-head towards the door, a frustrated agreement could be heard, the accompanying sigh being ignored as the white-haired German pushed access buttons on the door panel. A smile spread across his face a beep confirmed the new unlocking sequence since the last assault on the door by the captive girl. Announcing the arrival of the American born soldier, a smirk stretched across his face as he pushed the poor boy into the now dressed figure before slamming the door shut. A resounding reminder "to use the leash" as was delicately put, sounded from the other side of the door in which 004 stood, away from the eruption about to occur. Looking away from the door, a lock of red hair covered his eyes as he stared at the suspiciously soft cushion that he had landed on due to the "encouraging gesture" forced by the other cyborg. Beyond the hair, though seen for less than a split second, was the knuckle of a girl's fist heading straight for his face leaving very little time to react and move out of it's speeding flight path. Avoiding the fist, however lead him into the path of the second one, in which grazed his cheek as he glared at the girl- gone-demon before him, a look of pure hatred and anger crossing her features along with a blush before he ducked and picked her up by the waist, repeating an earlier movement made by the girl during their second encounter. Both bodies tensed as a grim staring contest began to take place between the dynamic contestants.

"Why is it that every time you see me you have to take a swing at me? What did I do to deserve a brat like you?"

"Because you're a jerk and you have probably always been a jerk!! You left me alone with that guy!?! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME, YOU LAME EXCUSE FOR A.........?!?"

A smirk crossed the cybernetic being's lips as he continued to listen to her curse him the pits of Hades and back again. Struggling against his grasps, despite the wincing and twinges of pain in her still swollen, but wrapped arm and hands, she tried in vain to take a swing at him, her anger boiling up within her further at the forbidden smirk that always says "Gotcha" or its equal reaction provoking equivalent, "You are so amusing."

"Well? Aren't you going to hit me? Or have I *gasp* Dare I say it? Won!"

"You haven't won yet. This is a minor set back. I'll get you later. You'll see!"

"Sure you will. Now let's get you ready to go........."

An aggravated sigh escaped the girl's lips as she plainly settled for a simple glare, her arms crossing in front of her as the taller boy released her, a triumphant smile across his features. A sudden sound, resembling that of whimpering and scratching, came from the bottom of opposite side of the door. The two froze in position, both equally surprised at the speculated sound before sending questioning glances at one another. 002 nodded at the young girl as he reached for his weapon, motioning her behind him as gave her one last glance. Receiving a glower from the young girl in return at his assumption that she needed protection, he turned to face the door, unlocking it with his amused smirk gracing his lips. The smile quickly faded as it was replaced by a look of annoyance, a symbolic vein appearing at his hair line as he recognized the source of sounds to be none other than that of 007 in the form of a puppy, a little home made doll of 002 hanging from its mouth by it's arm. The American cyborg prepared to take aim at the aggravating cyborg transformed puppy as it whimpered and sweated, backing away slowly. However, a swift hit to the red-head's arm knocked away the laser as a now blue and green blur blocked to the "defenseless" creature from the "horrible, vicious animal hater" as she described him.

"What are you thinking?!? Shooting a defenseless puppy! Aww.........The poor thing.........Look what you did!! It's shaking now.........There, there little puppy, it'll be just fine.........The mean old nut case won't try to hurt you anymore........."

"Look, you don't understand! That's 007! He's just........."

"He's just a tiny animal you big brute!!! How can you shoot him?! Can't you ever be nice?!"

"But.........!"

"Don't `But' me! You scared the poor thing half to death!"

The girl's grey eye's softened as she returned her attention to the puppy in her lap as she cooed and cradled it, oblivious to the snickers and winks it was sending to the young man behind her. 002, in turn, glared with hateful vengeance The puppy once more whimpered for effect as it hopped off her lap to the short distance on the floor, dropping the doll on it's way, only to turn around in mid stride to grab the pants with his canine teeth, playfully ready to battle for the doll. Laughing quietly the girl proceeded to pretend to struggle to get the doll away from the pup's mouth.

The game lasted no more than two minutes before the pup and a pair of pant skidded across the floor, the miniature pants falling to the floor in a pile, the small dog running down the hall and out of sight. Blinking, the young lady gazed down to the doll in hand, blushed and began to laugh out loud. 002 looked over her shoulder only to see a sight that terrified and embarrassed him at the same time. A light blush grew across the cyborg's face as anger grew in wild flames in his eyes, cursing 007 (and most likely 004) to the seven realms of Hades, muttering about privacy and details that other should not see. The laughter below him grew in leaps and bounds as the he glared at the offender and the cause of his embarrassment. In the American female's hand, was the doll, half dressed and identical to him, wearing "cute" little boxers with miniature blasting rockets over every inch of them. The pants were now in the girl's hands, folded as she continued to laugh, her face red due to lack of oxygen.

In one fluid motion, the doll and its pants were in the blushing American male's hands as he put the pants on and stuffed the offending doll into a pocket on the side. A gasp of protest can be heard from Jennifer as the doll was taken from her. Glaring at the cyborg before her, her glare hardened as he childishly stuck his tongue out at her, the skin under his eye pulled down by a lone finger. The older boy laughed at the glower from the girl as it turned into a cute, but angry, pout. A pang of guilt crossed his eyes for no more than a second as he gazed at the child before him, clad in jeans and a sweater, before changing the subject to something more appropriate to the both of them as two loud growling noises erupted somewhere in the room.

"Come on. Let's go eat. I know you're hungry, so let's get a move. Everyone is probably waiting for us. And I can't eat until you do, so let's move."

"I don't want to eat. I don't want to stay here. I want to go home and until you take me home, I won't cooperate."

"You know, if you just cooperate, this would be a lot easier on all of us. Especially you."

"Why would I want to make it easier for my kidnappers? Especially you? You left me and took away my only entertainment."

"I'd cooperate a bit more, mostly because you're having supper with all of us.........whoever's idea that was.........But 004 will be there. If you act nicely, no one will have to hurt you."

"What if I don't want to act nicely?"

"I can't really answer that.........Look.........I'm begging you, don't be rude or mean.........Please? I don't want to have to give you another shot........."

".........Can I at least have the doll?........."

"Why?"

"I just want something to hold on to. I always hold onto something when I'm upset about something. It keeps me quiet while Daddy's working. It's something my mother use to have me do........."

"............"

A "swish" resounded from the creaking door, mildly gaining the attention of the two now silent parties, the red-headed American turning towards the girl in mild surprise at her lack of response. The girl in question winced at the very thought of another needle before turning her scrutinizing gaze upon her "escort" taking in every detail before giving a short, curt nod, allowing him to grab her arm and practically drag her down the hall. Growling under her breathe, the girl glared at the fleeting back of her captor, he himself grinning as he dragged her unceremoniously down the length of the corridor, half on her knees, half on her feet. Cursing her short size compared to his taller build, she began to pull back from the over eager American "boy".

"Hey! If I have to act like a lady, you have to act like a gentleman! I can walk on my own without you dragging me down the freaking hall! Let go!"

"If I give you the freaking doll, will you be quiet and not tell anyone what you saw on the doll?"

"With the exception of a few snickers, I will."

"Fair enough. Never say I have never given you something. Just don't tell anyone I have rocket boxers. If you don't, I'll sick 009 on you."

"009?"

"The brown-haired Japanese guy that did the shock thing with your body and made you pass out.........Then the guy had the nerve to bring you on my ship! The nerve of that guy!"

Two grey eyes widened in fear and surprise as the doll that was thrust into her hands and she stored in her memory the description of the one that has inflicted the most pain by far. The pair stopped in front of two large door not but two minutes later, the young girl crashing into the boy in which had suddenly stopped before her. As the door opened, both Americans gasped in surprise. There was absolutely no one there. Before them, the large table was gone, replaced only by a two seat Paris cafe table, both side filled with still steaming food and a note in the center, stating that the other cybernetic beings had decided to go out for dinner and was leaving the too of them alone. At the bottom of the small stationary was a note from Dr. Gilman stating that Jennifer had a 10 o'clock curfew and was to be in bed at that time. A darker blush crossed his cheeks at the thought of being alone with the "brat" for the rest of the night. Turning, he watched his charge actually look relieved. After all, she did not wish to see the rest of the group nor any more needles or shock devices. She honestly didn't mind being left alone with this particular captor and felt less "shy" as she herself had put it, with her fellow American. The girl sat down at the table, raising her eyebrow at the stunned red head as he sat down. The two sat in silence for a long period of time, before the grey eyed girl finally decided to start a conversation.

"So.........What was your life like before you were captured?

"Well.........It's kind of a long story........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview (New idea): Next time:

"The girl is finally ours! Now that the Key is here, the device will work and Black Ghost will take over the world as well as the cyborgs!" - Dr. Violet

"My name is Dr. Falls. My daughter is missing. She was kidnapped from our home two nights ago. I fear Black Ghost has kidnapped her. Gilman, you're my best friend! You have to help me!" - Dr. Falls

"You mean.........that Jennifer was YOUR daughter!?...........Aw man..........and you have evidence too! What have we done!?!.........We handed that.........that poor miserable annoying brat over to Dr. Violet this morning.........I feel sick........." - Jet Link

Replies and Request:

Request: FORGIVE MY LATENESS!!! *bows and begs before everyone* I had the ENTIRE STORY written out (rather badly I might add) and my little two year old sister decided it would be fun to pound the keys, color the screen and ruin my computer so it had to be rebuilt and reformatted. But you have to love her. It's impossible to stay mad at a little girl who brings you a bouquet of egg carton flowers that she made at daycare.........And now I'm about to make another request of everyone *sob*. I need an idea for the cyborgs who work with Dr. Violet (since the originals stunk anyway). Type (i.e. Regular, Gods, whatever), people and everything! (All of them will either disappear after this appearance or be killed off somewhere else.........) How do you think they should fit in? Should one take on 002 for Jennifer in the next few chapters? What do you think should happen? It's up to you!

Starlight16: Here is your chapter! Thank you! What do you think next match making prank should be? I'm not good at matchmaking as some people.........*glares at Jeannie who says this attempt sucked but won't help in anyway* Anyway, please continue! I love your input and ideas!

Wolfwood11: Here's the next chapter! Thank you! I tried to make her.........different.........Any suggestions for her or the pair? Any suggestions for matchmaking now that you've seen a sample of this chapter? Any other embarrassing instances that can be brought into play? And I think she's scared of more than just 004, especially now that she knows 009 was the one that put her down for her first forced sleep. Now you'll see! I've got a surprise at the end of this story.........As for original characters.........well.........As with every scientist seen in the show, Dr. Violet also gets cyborgs. And since she is an original character, so must be the cyborgs.........So, any ideas? Any twist in the plot you'd like to see? And they don't have to be in real depths.........They should only be here for a couple of chapters.........unless I decide to make a sequel.........And she only has her dad. You'll see that in the next chapter.

MagicianCyborg: I finally updated again! And as you saw, it was just dinner this time. When the story continues, I'll be using your ideas, so don't worry! I like them and they will be used!

BabyG of Westlife: *smirks* You could say that, but my muse wishes he didn't have her. *winks* `Cause he would.

Muse: *holds up a sign that says "She said no!"*

She refused to allow us into the fic. And Jeannie backed her up. And since my muse has a crush on Jeannie.........*gets hit by both of them* OWW!!!

Jeannie: I read your story! I love it! But.........Mr. I'm-Too-Busy-For- Anything-In- Anybody's-Life-And-Can-Barely-Get-On-The-`Net-To-Reply-To-A-Freakin'-E-Mail is still working on it.........

Leave me alone! I've just been.........Busy.........I've been taking care of Mary- Deane, Elaine-May and Kathleen-Elizabeth.........

Muse:*holds up a sign that says "His three baby sisters, 3, 2, and 4 months respectively........."*

Jeannie: And where are your parents while you are trying to write and do your school work?

*sweatdrops* Trying to get away from the crying.........And since I'm old enough to take care of everyone, including grandmama and pops.........They go out to party. Anyway.........*trying to change the subject* Jet gets the girl in this one.........*winks* Since Albert gets Lisa in your story. So if you three (Not my muse, Jeannie or Albert) have any suggestions please tell me!