Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ The Siblings ❯ Meeting Joe ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Siblings

Chapter 1

Disclaimer: Ah don't own Cyborg 009 or Kikaider.

A bat android attacked Akida, when a brown haired man jumped in the way. "I won't let you hurt him," he said. "Joe!" Akida cried. "We'll hold him off, you get Akida out of here," said Jiro. "Ichiro, go with them to make sure he dosen't work for Guill." "Gotta little bro." The three ran to a place where only Jiro, Bengender and Rei could find them. "So, who are you anyway kid?" asked Ichiro. "I'm Akida half-brother," the boy replided. "What your name?" Ichiro asked. "My birth name is Joseph, but I'm known as Cyborg 009." "You're a cyborg!" the android cried. "Yes, thanks to an organization my father founded." 009 said. "My father always hated Akida and me so he decided to exeriment on me to see if I became a machine." "What happened after that?" "He successed in turning me into a cyborg, making me powerful enough to destroy you, your brothers and sisters. But there was a flaw in his plan, I was still part human. I refused to obey orders. I joined a cyborg rebellion. My father kidnapped them off the street to remodel them. All of us hated him, but espesilly me. He would hurt Akida, so I broke in and got him out. I put him in the care of Bengender's sister robot." "But why is Guill after Akida?" Ichiro asked. "Because he is the key element of Father's ultimate weapon. An android that can destroy mankind." said 009.