Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Thoughts ❯ suagrismyfriendandmyenimy'causeitisyummy ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Note: hiiiiiiiiiiii did you know that I like sugar? Well I do ......erm off the point.....yeah Anyway I loooove Cyborg 009!!! And if you have any fanfics drop me a line or leave me a review with the link and I'll read....okay I'm done...this is just some random time after they defeated 0013 and that episode after that when they left Prof. Kazumi's house....so this is just some random time.

"speaking"

`telepathy'

::thoughts::

~I'm insane!!~

009 looked out the window of the sub watching little fish swim by. ::I may never go home again.:: 009 sighed and glared at a random fish. ::Do I really know what I'm fighting for? Did I choose the right side? Will I ever see my friends again?:: 009 leaned against the wall his back to the window deep in though. ::did I make the right choice in leaving Black Ghost?::

"002, have you seen 009?" Dr. Gilmore asked the cyborg. "I haven't seen him since I sent him to get some rest."

"No, do you want me to go look for him?" 002 asked.

"No no, I was just wondering. He probably took my advice and is resting. No I don't want to disturb him." Dr. Gilmore looked up at 002. "you should get rest too. 003 and myself will be fine. If anything comes up I'll alert you."

"Alright," 002 left the room. He was walking down the hall when he came across 009. "hey 009," 002 continued down the hall. "009?" 002 retraced his steps until he was standing next to the brooding cyborg. "Hello? 009?" 002 waved his hand in front of 009's face.

009 shook his head and looked up at the other cyborg. "huh? What's up 002?"

"You alright? You looked like you were spaced out," 002 said leaning against the opposite wall. "care to talk?"

"I was just thinking. That's all," 009 said as his explanation. They stood in silence before 009 began to space off again. ::What will happen when this war is over? Will this war ever be over?::

002 watched as 009 slipped back into the trance like state he was in only seconds ago. "Spill 009. Something's bugging you, and don't try to lie. You skink at lying," He bluntly accused his comrade.

009 shook his head "huh?"

"talk to me, something's wrong. You'll feel much better if you talk to me," 002 pointed out. He stared at 009's twitching face. "remind me to play cards with you, your face is like an open book,"

009 looked out the window over his shoulder. "I'm just wondering if leaving Black Ghost was a good thing. I mean, if we hadn't left Black Ghost what would've happened,"

002 looked at 009 in shock. "wait you want to go back?" ::he wants to leave us? He's not happy?:: 002 stood in confused silence.

"NO! I'm just wondering about what could've happened, what will happen and such. Will we ever defeat Black Ghost? When we do what will happen? Will we actually ever win?"

002 nodded in agreement, "I know what you mean. I too wonder what might have happened or what will happen. But what I know for sure is that we will win, against Black Ghost, one way or another,"

009 looked at 002 "how can you be sure? How do you know that in a battle someday they capture us again?"

002 smiled "you know you look like you haven't gotten any rest since before Professer Kazumi disappeared. You should get some sleep," 002 walked back down the hall.

"yeah, thanks" 009 said softly to 002's retreating back. He looked out the window before smiling "I'll just have to see what tomorrow brings."

~oh boy did that suck......yes yes it did........~