Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ When Authors and Cyborgs Collide ❯ The Three dots and Random Mountain Dews ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

TS: W00T! I got reviews!

002: TURN MY UNIFROM BACK TO RED! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! *Whacked in the face by TS*

TS: *Twitching* Say one more "DO IT!" and I turn your hair pink! Now say the disclaimer.

002: This dumb *hair starts to change shades*…universe doesn't have TS owning Cyborg 009. Better?

TS: Good. *Snaps fingers and 002 hairs goes back to its original shade and turns his uniform back to red* Now to the actual fanfic!

We join our heroes-

003 & TS: Ah-HEM! *Holds up frying pans*

And Heroines.

003 & TS: Better. *Lowers frying pans*

We join our heroes and heroines flying…randomly? Randomly? Oh COME ON! Think up something! Cause this is just-

007: Why did the narrator stop?

TS: The narrator got me mad again so I sent him…

Somewhere. *Starts drinking mountain dew*

008: Where DID you send him? And where did that Mountain Dew come from?

TS: *sighs* I've been in a Zelda mood, so I took a tip from Gannondorf. I sent him to the gap between dimensions, same as last chapter, (In The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time he sends Phantom Gannon, Boss of the Forest Temple there after you beat him) And the Mountain Dew? I don't know. It just appears.

002: Why did you tell them the exact place you got that from?

TS: 003, would you do the honors?

003: Of course! *Takes a frying pan and whacks 002 over the head*

009: You two really hit it off didn't you?

TS: Who knew there was another girl out there who loved using frying pans as a weapon as much as me? *Drinks from another random Mountain Dew*

008: Uhhhhh. I don't mean to interrupt but could you open up a portal to where the medallion pieces are?

TS: OKAY! *Claps hands and appears floating outside the ship when black pants, shirt, and trench coat, and rimless sunglasses or to summarize Matrix-Like Clothing*

002: You ripped off the Matrix? How path-*Hit with frying pan courtesy of 003*

TS: Thanks 003! And I happen to like the Matrix. But I don't use bullet time. I just like the trench coat. *Drinks from another random Mountain Dew*

004: But aren't you 14?

TS: Soon to be 15!

004: But the matrix is rated-

TS: 004, you may be one of my favorites but I will still put peanut butter in your arm gun and pudding in your kneecap if you finish that sentence. Oh and the Peanut Butter and Pudding WILL be permanent!

004: I'll shut up.

TS: I knew you'd see it my way. Now, *Claps hands and a blue portal big enough for the Dolphin to go through appears*

009: Whoa.

TS: Yep. That sums it up. *Teleports back into the ship*

TS: Hehe. The narrator was SUPPOSED to be describing us flying through the portal and the area we land in but…KYO!!!!!!!!!!!

002: Who in the- *Frying pan in face, By TS this time*

TS: Do you just like pain? And she's late.

TS: THAT'S IT!!! *Teleports Kyo into the ship*

Kyo: OW! I was coming. *Mumbles* In a few hours.

TS: Kyo is one of my muses. She is going to double as narrator for the rest of the chapter.

Kyo: I am?

TS: Yes. Now go to the narrating room. *Teleports Kyo to the Narrating Room* Now…NARRARATE!!!!!!

Okay…they entered the portal and appeared in a small clearing with 9 sets of steps leading to dead ends, the clearing big enough for the Dolphin to land comfortably.

TS: All right! Who's going first!

*Everyone points to 008*

008: Why me?

*Everyone looks to TS*

TS: Don't blame me! Blame the Hat of Random Choosings!

004: What?

TS: I wrote your each of your names down on three pieces of paper, stuck them in a hat, and picked one. I drew 008. Thus I made everyone point to him.

006: I have no clue what you just said but as long as I'm not going first it's fine with me!

TS: COME ON 008! ONWARD TO THE WATER DUNGEON!!!!

008: *finishes writing his will* Coming!

TS flies over to one of the steps and a smaller version of the portal they came through appear at the top of the stairs.

TS: LET'S GO! *Flies through portal*

008: *Follows behind her*

~On the Other side of the portal~

The room they are in has a central tower of three levels. The bottom and middle levels are under the water. (Zelda fans Think Water Temple)

008: You just ripped this off the water temple.

TS: Okay then. *Snaps fingers*

008: The only difference is that there are 3 more doors on the top level. That's not much of a change.

TS: Oh, 008! Walk out a little farther.

008: *Does So* Yeah?

TS: Do me a favor. LOOK UP!

008: *a look up to see TS has added 3 more levels* I'm screwed.

TS: *grins* Yes you are!!!

008: How am I supposed to get up there? There are platforms you get to the middle tower but…can the water rise any higher.

TS: Nope. You've got to work you way down here to her the keys to the three doors I added that are currently locked. They have elevators that will take you up to the higher levels.

008: I can't do this by myself!

TS: Oh fine. I'll let an author help you. Next chapter.

008: WHAT? NEXT CHAPTER!

TS: The chapter is already 7 pages. My fingers hurt. So I'm ending it. *To Readers*

Who wants to help 008? *Crickets chirp* YOU FORCE ME TO TAKE DRASTIC MEASURES! *Holds up HUGE plate of quinteple-fudge brownies* THANK YOU DRAGONBLOND!! These are brownies given to me Dragonblond. If you help 008, I'll…I'll…

008: Come on don't be greedy!

TS: BUT THESE GUARNTEE A FIVE-DAY SUGAR HIGH!!!! MOST ONLY GUARNTEE THREE!

008: Come on…

TS: Oh fine. I'll give you one, only if you help 008. Give me a physical description and any other stuff you think I should know. *Drinks from another random Mountain Dew* Say it 008!

008: Please REVIEW!