Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ When Authors and Cyborgs Collide ❯ Enter the Authors! AKA Stalling the Plot ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

TS: Wow. People like…my story. And they want to help 008! And never fear! You will appear in more than one chapter! Oh and we actually have a note! Here are people who get to appear in this chapter!

Wolfwood 11 (Can I call you W11?)

Leif (You get to be with your favorites)

Queen Of Duels (Q.O.D.- You get to help 008! In Part II!)

Dragonblond (Can I call you DB? THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE BROWNIES!!)

Black Rose Elise (You'll be showing up soon!)

And

Inuyasha22 (Well I know I can call you Inu)

And now! Your brownies! *Gives brownies to W11, Leif, and Inu* *gives Q.O.D. 2*

W11, Leif, and Inu: HEY!!!!

TS: Q.O.D. has a Silver Water Dragon called Crystal who wanted one too.

W11, Leif, and Inu: Ohhhhhh.

002: WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD REVIEW YOUR STORY?

007: I agree with him for once. Your readers must be crazy!

TS:

Thinks: DIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Says: DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Pulls out Gigantic Hammer*

Narrator: I suggest you run now.

002: I guessed that!

TS: *Tries to hit 002 and she barely misses*

002: Uhhhhh. BYE! *Ignites his Jets and Flies off*

007: I'm going too! *Transform into a crow and flies off*

TS: GET BACK HERE!!!!!!!!! *Flies off after Jet and G.B.*

Narrator: Ummmmm. Trinity Star does not own Cyborg 009. She owns her muses, and me. Uhhhhh. TS you have a fic to do.

TS: Right. Well Leif asked if she could help with 002 or 007 so…she can bring them back!

A 16-year-old brown haired girl appears, who is wearing Buff-colored pants (flared) with black, long sleeve collared shirt and black shoes. And just like TS is floating. Jeez can't we get or-

TS: Do you want to go back to the gap between dimensions?

Narrator: Actually yes, there's this girl narrator you see and she's really hot-

TS: No amount of therapy will ever make this moment okay! Leif I'm sorry for making you endure that. Leif?

*Leif is already chasing after her favorite Cyborgs 007 & 002. *

Leif: Come back! You're my favorite Cyborgs! *Chasing after 007 & 002*

TS: Lucky.

Narrator: What's so bad about a narrator being in love?

TS: DUDE YOU'RE A VOICE!!! I NEVER GAVE YOU A BODY!!!!!!

Narrator: I know and she's just like me…

TS: HOW CAN SHE BE "HOT" IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE A BODY!!!!!!!!!

Narrator: I see her inner beauty.

TS: *slightly unnerved* Just…. Start the fic.

Last time On When Authors and Cyborgs Collide:

We learned that TS is lazy and a rip-off.

TS: A-HEM!

Are you going to send me to the gap between dimensions?

TS: No. Wolfwood11 has agreed to help me out. So Wolfwood11!

Wolfwood11: READY!!!

W11 & TS: ATTACK!!

HI! I'm Kyo! I'm taking over again! Both TS & W11 used their author powers to send the narrator beyond the fangirl barrier that protect authors from the evilness of Rabid fangirls! Hey listen!

TS: *Demonic* WHO SAID THAT?

(Navi says the H-E-Y & L-I-S-T-E-N & L-O-O-K ALL THE TIME!!!! I will kill Navi one day…)

Kyo: Uhhhhh. Narrator.

TS: *Snaps fingers*

~Meanwhile~

We see a man (Use your imagination).

Narrator: HEY! TS gave me a body! WHOO-HOO! *Shirt suddenly changed to say Bishounens SUCK! * What?

Rabid Fangirls: YOU…SHALL…………..DIE…NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*And the RB will be chasing him for…Until TS forgives him. That'll take a while. Can we get back to the Cyborgs? *

TS: oh right! *Teleports to the Cyborgs Camp*

~Cyborg Camp~

*We see that 003, 004, 005, and Doc Gilmore are Playing Poker*

Doc Gilmore: Since when am I "Doc"?

TS: Since I found out that the bold in your name won't go past the period.

003: Come on guys this is easy! *We see that 003 has won a lot of their stuff*

TS:

Thinks: Did these guys forget that 003 has radar and x-ray vision?

Says: WOW! You're on a roll tonight 003!

Thinks: MWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Says: MWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

005: Why did you laugh evilly?

TS: Cause.

005: Cause why?

TS: CAUSE I WANTED TOO! I'M THE AUTHOR! I CAN LAUGH EVILLY IF I WANT TOO!

This is a telepathic conversation between TS and Leif:

Leif: Trinity! They spilt up! What do I do?

TS: Go after 007. I have another author to help with 002!

Leif: ALL RIGHT! COME BACK 007! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

End Telepathic conversation

TS: Oh Dragonblond!!!

Kyo: *Sleeping*

TS: KYO!

Kyo: *Still sleeping*

TS: KKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyo: Uh-Oh. TS must be mad.

TS: YOU BET I'M MAD!!!! I'M STILL MAD AT THE NARRATOR AND YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING HIS PLACE!!!! NOW DESCRIBE!!!!

Kyo: *hurriedly* A girl with light blonde straight, hair that is cut just above the shoulders suddenly appears! *Whimpers* Don't SEND ME TO THE FANGIRLS!

TS: I won't send you to the fangirls. Let's just move on. Dragonblond!

DB: Yep!

TS: 002 & 007 have spilt! You must retrieve 002!

DB: I'm on it! *Claps hands and teleports to wherever 002 went*

004: Who is DB?

TS: DB is an Author! DB will appear again and is going to be helping out for the rest of the fic! Where is he?

006: Boyfriend?

TS: You know Q.O.D had a really good prank that I could do right now!

006: NOT THE BUBBLES!!!!

(In Cyborg 009: Enter the Prank Wars, 006 swallowed a glass of "water" which was actually…wait a minute GO READ IT FOR YOURSELF! It's really good!)

TS: Then behave.

Kyo: READY!

TS: Go already!

Kyo: Another author suddenly appeared. A guy who is 14 years old and actually know the Trinity in reality Inuyasha22!

Inu: HI!

TS: Inu and me worked together before (If you want to read it search fanfiction.net for Inuyasha22 or Story title as "Redecorating on a Worldwide Scale" I help write it!) and he's helping me out just like all the other authors! Is it set up?

Inu: YEP! *Inu has set up a giant screen TV and many comfy chairs*

006: Is there popcorn?

Inu: You have to have popcorn and drinks when your watching an anime character being tortured. Wait I mean, well yeah it is torture.

TS: *Universal Remote of Doom (it can control everything. But can tell who's touching it. Meaning that if 007 transformed to look like TS it would still shock him)

*Flips on the Television to show what is currently happening to 008*

Kyo: Everyone sits down in a chair. TS and Inu make 009 and 003 sit on a loveseat by themselves. Everyone else takes a chair by themselves. Oh and Inu and TS sit on a loveseat.)

006: Young-

Inu: SHUT IT BEFORE I MAKE YOU START BLOWING BUBBLES!

006: *Quivering in fear*

TS: Now we can see what there doing!

Leif: I'm back! And so is 007!

007: NOT WILLINGLY!

Kyo: Leif and 007 walk over to an empty area and another loveseat appears. Leif sits down and keeps 007 for going off.

DB: *Poofs in with 002 in tow* we're back!

002: I ran out of fuel.

Kyo: Same thing happens with DB and 002 that happened with Leif and 007.

W11: I'm back! I was having too much fun at *Mouth is covered by TS*

TS: *Whispers in W11's ear* They don't know about Author's Lounge! We can't tell them!

Kyo: TS Goes back to her chair and sits down. Now Let's-

TS: Actually I'm splitting this chapter into two.

Kyo: What?

TS: This is part 1! The bit with 008 and Q.O.D. is in part 2! Which I'm still writing! Shouldn't take long though.

009: So what do we do now?

TS: You guys watch TV while me, Inu, W11, DB, and Leif go…. somewhere.

Kyo: I KNOW! I KNOW! They're going to the *is suddenly gagged and tied to a chair in the Narrating Room*

*Inu, W11, DB, and Leif teleport well you know where there going*

004: We don't have cable or satellite

TS: Here. *Poofs a gamecube and The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time; Bonus disk and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker* I suggest you bone up on these games.

006: Why should we?

TS: Because the dungeons are going to have Zelda clichés. Learn to recognize them the clichés.

004: REVIEW! Happy Now?