Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ When Authors and Cyborgs Collide ❯ Randomness and Evil Laughs A Plenty! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title of Chapter 5: RANDOMNESS AND EVIL LAUGHS APLENTY!

Narrator: It's time for…

Audience: AUTHOR NOTES!!!!

TS: Ah, yes. Author Notes. Well I had a request to try and put the chapters out faster so I'm trying! And Dragonblond will be helping 001. I didn't use the hat cause I'm tired of typing the dots. Oh and the only reason it took me so long to update is cause I was sick. I'm better now though! I bet you all just skip this and go to the story. Oh well DB I needed more, powers and fav. Cyborgs. Oh and make sure you read this chapters profiles. Well at least my random thoughts!

We are still accepting authors! GIVE A DESCRIPTION, POWERS, AND FAVORITE AND HATED CYBORGS! Oh and if you ever want to know about the progress of a chapter or to give me death threats to hurry up with the next chapter you can IM me at epona118

Narrator: Last time on "When Authors and Cyborgs Collide"

TS: Uhhhhh. CURSE MY LACK OF MEMORY! Oh wait I filled that up with anime facts didn't I? HANG ON!

*A few minutes later*

008 got me mad and I got REVENGE!

*Random Cheering*

Inu22 received the N64 controller of DOOM and made 008 fight Spike balls!

*Again with THE RANDOM CHEERING!! *

008 was polite for once!

*YES! MORE RANDOM CHEERING! *

We broke 008!

*WHAT GOES HERE BUT RANDOM CHEERING! *

008 remembered that he has a gun!

*IS IT? YES! IT IS THE RETURN OF RANDOM CHEERING!

Q.O.D & Crystal annoyed the narrator!

*CELEBRATE FOR IT IS RANDOM CHEERING! *

001 was chosen for the next dungeon!

*FINALLY! THE LAST OF THE RANDOM CHEERING! *

Now here we go to the profiles.

(Dragonblond AKA DB)

Age: 17
Hair: Blonde, w/ light-purple streaks all the way around
Eyes: Hazel (they're brown when I'm mad, green when I'm happy, and anywhere in between depending upon my mood. And that's in RL, too)
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 120lbs (I'm heavier than I look)
Nationality: Irish/French-Canadian. What a combo, eh?
Clothes: Black halter top, black mini-skirt, fishnet stockings, black boots coming up to just below the knee, black leather jacket. Gives her a dark, ominous look.
Fav Cyborg: Ivan. Such a kawaii lil baby!
Powers: Well, aside from being dark and ominous [dun-dun-dun], she has powers like Raven from "Teen Titans." If you've never seen the show, it's basically sorceress-like powers that take the form of a black light and can be used as anything from a form of telekinesis to a weapon. Driven by emotions, which means she has to remain unnervingly calm otherwise a light bulb or something will explode.

Narrator: And now it's time for TS's random thoughts.

TS: EXPLODE STUFF!!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Narrator: This end's TS's random thoughts.

(TheHikariWhoLovesBishis AKA Jessie)

Name: Jessie
age: 14
Hair: very straight mid-back length brown-blonde-copper hair.

Eye Color: blue/gold

Height: 5'6.

Build: muscular build. ^__^
Clothes: black bell jeans, long-sleeved black shirt. Black sneakers (sketchers)
Fav. Cyborgs: (Like) 001 003 004 008 and 009. (Love) love 004 & 009
Powers: A glaive thingy like Sailor Saturn did on sailor moon. Is called Death Glaive, but it doesn't kill. It uses elemental magic and dark and light. Also have a giant inflatable mallet.

Narrator: And now, TS's random thoughts.

TS: *Whacking random things with frying pan (002 being one of them)* Jessie, get your mallet and start whacking!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Narrator: End.

(Kat)

Age: 13
Gender: female
Hair: Dark brown in a ponytail
Height: 5 foot 1 inch
eyes: blue
clothing: jeans with a dark blue hoody.
Powers: transforms into different animals.
Favorites:009,002.008
dislikes:007,005

(Umm. As to where 005 is, I offer this flashback.)

~Between chapter 3 & 4 ~

TS: *Is gathering food for Author's lounge*

005: TS what are you doing with all that food?

TS: Uhhhhh. Nothing.

005: YOUR'RE TAKING THAT STUFF TO WHEREVER YOU GO IN BETWEEN CHAPTERS!

TS: I swear you tell ANYONE, and I WILL WIPE YOUR MEMORY AND SEND YOU TO THE GAP BETWEEN DIMENSIONS!

005: Why don't you just wipe my memory?

TS: Cause I'm low on author powers since I'm operation on 1 hour of sleep.

005: Well if your low on author powers then…*starts to run to go tell*

TS: OH NO YOU DON'T!

*Wipes his memory and sends him to the gap between dimensions*

~End Flashback~

(Yeah, he just got me mad. So 005 will be back this chapter. BUT FOR HOW LONG?)

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

(Guardian of the Wind Diamond AKA Windy)

Name: Guardian of the Wind Diamond; Windy
Personality: insane, anti-shy, and really hyper
Looks: Just everyday dark brown hair in a braid and brown eyes; wears regular jeans, a purple top, and sneakers
Anything else of interest: Loves 004!!

Narrator: Another disturbing edition of TS's Random thoughts.

TS: HYPERNESS IS GOOD!!!!! I LOVE CAFFIENE!!!!!!!!

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Narrator: For your sanity and mine I'm ending this edition of TS's random thoughts.

(Goddess of The Cheeseburger AKA GodC)

Name: GodC
Appearance: Brown hair, worn in braid, brown eyes, gray sweatshirt and dirty carpenter jeans, Height: 5'1"ish
Abilities: wields the Large-Bag-Of-Never-Ending Mc-Donalds-Foods, The Biggoron sword, and the ability to summon random heavy objects [i.e. cows, pianos, the ever-classical anvil ect.] to drop on people

TS: FRIES!!!!!!!!!! *Starts eating fries given to her by GodC*

Narrator: I guess you didn't know but TS is a fry addict.

TS: *putting salt and kechup all over the fries* READY! DIG IN!!! *Eats fries*

Narrator: This will count as TS's random thoughts. Hey no evil laugh! YES!

TS: MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Narrator: NO!

MagicianCyborg (Her Profile)

Gender: Female
Age: 15
Hair: midnight black with golden streaks
Eye color: crimson
Height: 5'5
Race: Chinese/American
Clothing: navy blue jeans, blood-red t-shirt that says "no pain, no gain", black sneakers that turn into roller blades, and a black jean jacket
Attitude: keeps it cool, hardly ever panics, not afraid to embarrass herself, and fun-loving
Powers: incredible speed (faster than 009) and gains an extra boost with the blades; the blades can glide anywhere (even upside-down)
Deepest secrets: has a slight crush on 002

TS: I guess I can understand

Now, 008 you wanted to ask me something.

008: *The cyborgs sent him to psychotherapy, don't worry we'll just break him again* How come EVERY AUTHOR BUT YOU AND INU WERE ASLEEP WHEN I GOT BACK?

TS: Good question uh…they got bored and fell asleep.

008: How did you and Inu stay awake?

TS: I had to watch for any insult you made towards me or any other author. And Inu…well he had his Gameboy Advance.

008: *Don't you love it when he snaps? * MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Banging his head on that random wall*

*003 sneaks up behind him and whacks him with the frying pan. Causing 008 to go sane. *

TS: 003 since you're here will you say the disclaimer? *Holds out script*

003: Of course, *takes script and reads* Trinity Star owns her muses, this plot and the *the next part of the script is scratched out, and she's not reading the script anymore* what is this? Long? Loug?

TS: Uhhhhh. I don't know so…BRE has 009 to herself!

003: JOE!!!! *Runs over and tackles 009*

TS: Now 004, I have some bad news.

004: Oh dear god no.

TS: Yes, the bad news is…them *points*

Narrator: TS is pointing to Jessie, WW11, SC, & Windy.

004:What about them?

TS:Wait till they see you…NOW!

Jessie, WW11, SC, & Windy: *see him*004!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! *Chase him*

004:I'm doomed.

TS:*starts singing the Doom Song* DOOM!!!!!! DOOM! DOOM!!!!! DOOM!!!!!! *Continues singing the Doom Song*

~To 001 (He's a baby again)~

001: Thinking-Hehe. I'll read her mind and get all the answers to the next dungeon and it'll be a breeze!

~Reads TS's mind~

Censors:We the censors are trying to maintain some degree of sanity in the readers. So we deem this material inappropriate for ANYONE!

Narrator:JUST THEN A HODRE OF RABID FANGIRLS ATTACKED AND KILLED ALL THE CENSORS!

Censors: x_x (Cause there DEAD! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!)

TS:Go narrator!

Narrator:I always hated censors, sometimes they go overboard, and unfortunately they already used their powers to block your mind.

TS:I guess it's kinda good. They might've seen spoilers for the story.

Inu:I WANT SPOILERS! GIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TS:I quote Inu-*Inu puts his hand over her mouth trying to keep TS quiet*

Inu:FINE! JUST DON'T SAY IT OR I'M DOOMED!

006:Aww. Does someone like someone?

Inu:TS can I? PLEASE! HE'S JUST BEGGING TO BE DESTROYED!

TS:Let me help! *Hands him Author Sword of DOOM*KILL!

Inu: *Grabs Author Sword of Doom, which is a giant sword that can cut through even the mightiest of censors, can only be held by authors, and he proceeds to chase 006*

We now end this interlude.

~And Now The After Effect~

001: *Is twitching very violently* HEHE! SUGAR! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!! CAFFIENE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! EVERYTHING IS RANDOM!!!!

*More Twitching*

Narrator: As he floats in the air in the basket (think in the Greek God Arc. You know he flies in the basket?) When he twitches the basket drops then goes back up. Well that's another cyborg that these authors have driven insane.

TS: *pulls out a checklist and marks off 001, 008 has already been marked off* Score One for the authors!

~Meanwhile with Inu & 006~

Inu:(We haven't said this in a while)DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

006: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH (You get the idea)

~Back to the Authors~

TS: Okay! DB your up with 001!

001: *Is still twitching* MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *Is now shouting random words*CHICKEN!!!!!

DB: I'm with the crazy one. *Grins*

001: I'M GONNA EAT YOU!!!!! *Still with the twitching*

DB: Uhhhhh. TS?

TS: I know, I know. BUT! If he tries to read my mind again I SWEAR I'M NOT TURNING HIM BACK! *Snaps fingers and instant Psycho Therapy*

DB: Thank you! *Grabs 001 and runs through the portal*

TS: WAIT!!!!!! *DB and 001 have already left* Uh Oh. Using author powers to make someone sane has a side effect. One random word or action will cause the sanity bestowed upon him to go bye-bye. And that word is…Listen. IF 001 HERE'S THAT HE'LL GO CRAZY AGAIN! Oh well how many people say that word?

~To the Forest Dungeon~

001: It appears that TS has given us the rip off of the-

TS: *telepathically* Watch it! I can still add to this temple.

DB: What's up?

001:

*To DB* I'm talking to TS.

*To TS* How's this? You've based this temple off Forest Temple in Ocarina of Time?

TS: *Still Telepathically* Based? Hmmm, that means I didn't just rip-it off and the lawyers can't-*Realizes she's still connected to 001* Uhhhhh. LISTEN!

DB: So 001 what did TS say? 001?

001: SUGAR!!! *The twitching has resumed*

DB: He's crazy again.

001: *Is Shout random words* I'M GONNA EAT A WORD! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DB: I thought TS gave him instant therapy? Oh well *Goes off to first room*

Hey isn't the boss of this temple a phantom of the big bad guy? Would that mean we'd have to fight black ghost? *Continues going off and drags 001 along*

Narrator: Will 001 become sane? Will DB be able to keep her cool? Will this fiction ever have sanity?

TS: You know that will never happen. SUGAR!!!

Narrator: Can I continue?

TS: *drinking from random mountain dew*

Narrator: I'll take that as a yes. Will TS get reviews? Will Inu be able to get 006? What is that Inu doesn't want TS to say? UNTIL NEXT-

TS: REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Narrator: THAT'S MY JOB!

TS: Yeah and I'm you boss. SO SHUT IT!!!!!!!

Narrator: Eep.