Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Flaming Angels ❯ The Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own anything except the plot and Sora, my OC.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
Anime:
Cyborg 009
Digimon
Non-Anime
D.N.Angel
 
Genre:
Adventure/Shounen/Shoujo/Action/Humor
 
Pairings:
29
JenKato
Dark/Daisuke
Riku/Sora (FemOC)
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
 
Sora walked down a hallway that was shrouded in darkness. Just keep moving forward. She thought to herself, the faint tap of her shoes hitting the floor was the only sound you could hear.
 
Sora had long, layered golden-yellow hair that reached down to her shoulder blades and bright, flaming amber eyes that burned like a furious fire. She was wearing a loose, short-sleeved t-shirt, baggy jeans and blue and white Champion's shoes.
 
She reached the end of the hallway and opened the door.
 
“Hello Elders! Hello Brothers!” Sora called to the other occupants in the room.
 
“Hi Sister!” Probably the youngest of the group, a mop haired brunette with glowing cinnamon eyes, like a smoldering flame. He was wearing a blue t-shirt, beige shorts and blue tennis shoes.
 
“Hey Takato!” Sora answered, “What about the rest of you?”
 
“Same old Sora.” This boy was roughly about her age, spiky red hair and ruby red eyes that shone with a playful flame. He was wearing a white, long sleeved pull over, baggy
blue jeans and red tennis shoes. Sora rolled her eyes.
 
“Can it Daisuke!”
 
“I'm afraid I'll have to agree with Dai on this one, Sis,” A soft voice answered. He was obviously the oldest in the group of four. He had brown hair that didn't look like you could tame it and appeared to have ruby red eyes that glowed with a gentle flame. He was wearing a teal sweatshirt, beige pants and white tennis shoes. Again, Sora rolled her eyes.
 
“Joe, you almost always take Dai's side!” She said, in mock frustration. Joe smiled at her and shook his head.
 
“Now that you're all here,” An old voice boomed, causing the four to look up at the ceiling, though there was nothing but darkness, “We shall discuss the matter at hand.”
 
The four glanced at each other for a brief second, and then looked back up at the ceiling.
 
“What's going on?” Takato asked.
 
They have found a way to merge your worlds with Sora's world. How, we are unsure.” The three males looked over at Sora, concern was etched into their appearance. She frowned at this new piece of information.
 
“But, why?” She asked, “Why merge their world with my own?”
 
“A good question with no answer. But, for now, tell your friends and soul mates about this, they have a right to know.” The four nodded and left the room, walking in silence down the hallway.
 
They entered a room at the other end of the hallway. The inside of the room had four, circular stages with a pulsating light on the floor of said stages. Sora turned to face her Brothers and was immediately pulled into a group hug, with her in the middle.
 
“Hey, we'll see each other again,” She started, “At least now you guys get to see my home world.”
 
“Yeah,” Takato answered, “Well, I better get going before my mom finds out I'm not doing my homework and somewhere else.” He flashed a grin and stepped onto the stage, in a blinding light, he was gone.
 
“I have to tell Riku about this, right?” Daisuke asked, teasingly. She snorted.
 
“Of course you have to tell her!” Sora answered, “I miss her lots…” Daisuke tapped her head, but before she could retaliate, he was gone.
 
“Almost had him!” Sora muttered. Joe smiled.
 
“Looks like you'll have to call me 009 soon.” Sora sighed at his statement.
 
“Unfortunately,” She answered. Another smile and the two vanished as they too stepped up onto the stage.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
 
Once Sora had blinked the dots away and found herself inside her own room, she went down to the basement of her house and grabbed her laptop. When she opened it, Sora saw that Takato and 009 were already waiting for her. She smiled but then frowned when she didn't see Daisuke.
 
“Daisuke's world is first.” Sora commented. The other two nodded solemnly. She sighed.
 
“Well, what are you two waiting for?!” Sora said, in mock anger, “Get your butts over to Virginia and tell everyone!” Takato chuckled while 009 shook his head in amusement, a small smile made itself known. The two then logged out and Sora found herself alone.
 
.::INCOMING CALL::.
 
Daisuke then appeared on the screen, rubbing the back of his head.
 
“Dai!” Sora said, in worry and relief.
 
“Ouch. Rough landing.” He answered.
 
“Did you tell them? And, where are you?”
 
“Yeah, I told them. And I have no idea.” Daisuke then started to look around at his surroundings, “Looks like we landed in Washington, D.C.” Sora whistled.
 
“Think you can teleport yourselves over here?”
 
“I can try.” Daisuke answered.
 
“Well, then, what are you waiting for?” Daisuke chuckled then logged off. Sora sighed as she closed the laptop and placed it on her computer desk.
 
Our troubles have only just begun. Especially considering my world hates, no despises, beings like me.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$
AoT: Where's 002 and 009?
 
Dark: Jet and Joe?
 
Daisuke: I saw Jet in the kitchen taking the chocolate sauce and whipped cream…
 
Dark: Oh my God…
 
AoT: They better not be…
 
*Takato and Jenrya walk in*
 
Takato: Hey, Angel?
 
AoT: Yeah?
 
Jenrya: There are strange sounds coming out of your room…
 
AoT: I'm NOT cleaning up after them.
 
Daisuke: Review please! ^__^;