D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction ❯ Pandora's box ❯ Pandora's box ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: ok I have been looking for a story like this I couldn't find it so I had to write one. (Sigh) some people are so lazy. Being one of those people I can't say anything. And by the way this story is kinda weird because it was originally posted on fanfiction.net under my name Mr. Leader
ENVY: shutup and starts the damn fic.
ME: fine mister bossy.
AN2: `blah' is Daisuke talking to Dark
“blah” is dark talking
`Blah' is dark talking to Daisuke
“Blah” is normal speech
DIS: I own nothing…yet one day I will own everything mwahahahahahah!!!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
CHAPTER 1
PANDORA'S BOX
 
Dark stood on the roof of an art museum. (Got figure XD) He didn't know why he was here apparently the object he was after was nothing special just an odd box that legend says can release the sins.
`What are you waiting for go get the box already!'
“Something just doesn't feel right about this.”
`What do ya mean you're a thief!'
“Fine just stop yelling your hurting my head.”
Dark jumped down to the nearest window ledge and slipped into the building. He immediately saw what he was looking for.
“Wiz a little help here.” Dark said not seeing a way past the security. Wiz changed into Dark and went down to where the police supposedly were. Once he heard that the false chase had begun he got past as many of the security beams that he could.
`Dark you idiot I thought you knew what you were doing.'
“I do know what I'm doing partially I wasn't excepting this much of a problem for a little box.” Dark slipped under the last beam and grabbed the little box. He didn't know what was so special about it.
It was just a small brown box little bits of gold lined the edges and it was held together by 3 pieces of thread that had been braided together.
Slipping around the security again he went back over to the window.
“That was easy.” He said aloud as he climbed out onto the ledge.
“Don't be so sure about that.” Darks eyes widened as he felt a searing pain in his left shoulder. Turning quickly he saw Satoshi. Lowering a gun that had just been fired.
“Hello commander.” Dark smirked. Which was slightly hard considering the bullet in his shoulder
“Leave the box, Dark.” Satoshi said.
“You want it go get it.” Dark laughed throwing the box out the window, and jumping down after it. Satoshi ran to the window and saw Dark flying away with the box.
----------------Back at home-------------
“Dark you got the box.” Emiko said looking at the box in Dark's hands.
“Pft, like it was hard” Dark handed her the box and changed back into Daisuke.
“I don't see why you wanted that box mom it doesn't seem to special.” Daisuke said taking the box from his mom. Wincing from the pain he was still feeling from the bullet. (Dark had gotten the bullet out but it still hurt)
“Obviously you haven't heard the whole story, this box trapped the power of the seven sins but from what I've heard five of them were destroyed.” Emiko said.
“Well I knew that but I still don't see how that's a threat.” Daisuke said.
“When you open the box, if you do, you'll find out.” Emiko said. “Now go to bed you have school tomorrow.”
Daisuke sighed and walked up to his room taking the box with him.
`Aren't you going to open it?'
`No.'
`Why are u chicken?'
`No weren't you listening to mom it contains two of the great sins what if when they get released they bring back the other five?'
`Don't be such a baby Daisuke.' Before Daisuke could register on what had happen Dark had taken over and was opening the box.
`Dark! What are you doing?!'
“Opening the box what does it look like?” Dark unbraided the strings and opened the lid. Inside of the box were two small dolls. Dark reached in and pulled out the doll in the far-left corner.
“Envy.” Dark whispered.
`An old friend?'
“An old rival” Dark sat the box down and turned back into Daisuke.
`Go to sleep' Daisuke sighed climbing into his bed he fell asleep.
---------------------------In The Morning---------------
Daisuke woke off hearing his alarm go off. Yawning he stood up and got dressed. As he started to walk out the door he felt Dark getting irritated.
`What's wrong Dark?'
`You didn't even check the box.'
`Was I supposed to?'
`Yes it was empty.'
`What it was empty?! How?'
`How should I know?'
`You're a thief'
`Shutup and go to school Daisuke!'
Daisuke left the house and started walking to school. About halfway there a boy walked up to him.
“Hi, do you need something?” Daisuke asked.
“Yea, I'm looking for my school.” (XD I don't know the name of the high school or whatever it is)
“Maybe I can help you out why don't you come with me.” Daisuke said. “What's your name I'm Daisuke Niwa.” Daisuke looked at the boy he only looked twelve he had long brown hair that covered his left eye. His eyes were violet and he had pale skin…not just pale death white. Except for his right arm it had a normal skin tone. He was wearing black baggy pants and a black shirt. With a black hoody and a black sling bag. (And black shoes but you probably guessed that).
Wrath thought for a second to what Envy had told him to call himself so they could keep a low profile.
“Hey what's your name?” Daisuke asked again.
“Huh Ikari Tsumi (Wrath Sin).” Wrath replied.
“Ok Ikari come with me.” Wrath followed Daisuke silently cursing Envy for making him go to school.
----At school (ya sure call me lazy I don't care)------
Wrath Followed Daisuke into class, He had been informed he would get a uniform in about a week and had all his classes with Daisuke. Wow bummer (XD)
“Ok everyone we have a new student his name is Ikari Tsumi.” The teacher lady said (I don't know the teachers name XD XDXD XD XD) For the first time in a long time Satoshi wasn't staring at Daisuke he looked up and stared at the boy his eyes widened slightly.
“Mr. Tsumi do you want to say anything about yourself?”
“No” Wrath replied going back to reading his book. Class went by very uneventfully until lunch finally came around.
----------Lunch----------
Satoshi was sitting at his usual place on the roof eating his lunch. (bread) Daisuke was with him and unknown to them someone was watching them.
-------On the ground--------
Wrath hadn't gotten anything to eat. Being a humonculus he didn't need food. He was walking around the school grounds when a hand clapped down on his shoulder. He spun around and was face to face with a tall lean boy with shoulder length black hair and sharp blue eyes.
“Hi there.” The boy smirked and pushed Wrath up against the nearest wall. He covered Wrath's mouth and dragged him into a dark alley that just happened to be beside the school. Wrath only just noticed 2 more boys following him.
“Ok kid if you stay silent we wont hurt you…much.” The one holding him said. Wrath glared at him and bit his hand…hard drawing the boy's blood. The boy screamed and jerked his hand back.
------Back on the roof----------
Satoshi, and Daisuke both looked in the direction they had just heard a scream.
“What was that?” Daisuke asked standing up and walking over to the ledge. Satoshi followed him. They looked over the ledge and saw the boy hit Wrath hard across the face. Daisuke was about to jump down to help him when Satoshi grabbed his wrist.
“Satoshi let go we have to help him!” Daisuke yelled.
“Shut up and watch him.” Satoshi said his eyes not leaving Wrath.
-------Back on the ground---------
Wrath bit into the boy's hand and pushed him back. He tried to run but was held back by the other two boys. They were much larger then him but he managed to throw one into the wall and split the back of his head while the other boy held onto his arm.
The boy that Wrath had bitten walked up to him and slipped a bracelet around his wrist. Wrath suddenly stiffened and went limp. The boy laughed and pushed Wrath against the wall again.
------Back on the roof-------------
“Satoshi now can we help him?” Daisuke asked. Satoshi was currently holding him against the ground.
“No shutup Niwa.” Satoshi said seeing what Wrath was about to do. He saw the boy that had been bitten pull out a knife and he took off Wrath's shirt.
------Back on the ground-------------
“I told you to be quiet and you wouldn't get hurt.” The boy said.
“But I didn't say anything.” Wrath smirked.
“Shut up!” the boy hit Wrath hard across the face. The boy started putting small cut's on wrath's chest and then went to remove his belt.
“This is going to hurt you more than it's going to hurt me…
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
AN: And that's where I end it.
ENVY: what the fuck are you doing to Wrath??!!!!
ME: Nothing…>.>
ENVY: Liar Jumps on Monster Envy and starts punching her
ED: O.O uh well nothing to see here um Kc will update after 5 good review ok.
HIEI: pops out of nowhere she also told me to tell all of you that flames will not be liked and that whoever flames her will be eaten by her man eating wet noodle…. Man eating wet noodle that's a new one.