D. N. Angel Fan Fiction / GetBackers Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Twilight ❯ The Intial Idea ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

 
 
Dark Twilight
 
 
Note: I own nothing but this plot….hopefully. This takes place in a school named Hanayuki Middle School. All the characters here were transferred from their other schools, or were forced to be here.
I have to say this, when I read Zega's “The Play”, it gave me this idea, but only the idea of having a play. All characters in the play are ones I thought up at a moments notice, and plus, I've got to worry about controlling about 16 different characters. Man my life sucks sometimes.
Alter Ego: That's because you MAKE it suck!
 
 
Chapter One: The Initial Idea
 
Sabrina was never to class, not before at least. But she'd stayed up all night, arguing with Lorana over whether she would be allowed to go thieving or not. She won, Lorana I mean. So it was understandable that she got in late, had to change quickly in her dorm room, then run to school, still being late.
Luckily for her, she was the only one. She met up with her two best friends Daisuke Niwa and Satoshi Hiwatari along the way. She stifled a laugh upon seeing the redheads tired look and the Chief Commander's not so happy look, “What's wrong, late night?”
“It's your fault,” Daisuke said with a yawn,” Lorana just had to play games with us.”
“Believe me, I tried to stop her. She's like a force of nature,” she explained. The three got into the main building and slid right into their homeroom.
A boy with spiky dark brown hair and purple sunglasses stood and ,with a gesture like an umpire, yelled, “Safe!”
Satoshi got up first and glared at him,” That was not necessary, Mido.”
Ban smiled, “Yes it was.”
The teacher sighed,” Get to your seats please, Nightshade, Niwa, Hiwatari.”
“Yes Mrs. Yukishiro,” The three said in unison. They went to their respective seats, Satoshi next to Ban, Sabrina next to a sleeping dark haired boy who at least seemed asleep, and Daisuke next to Sabrina's psychotic cousin Blackdra, who was staring out the window.
 
“Hey, Seto,” Sabrina said, putting her bag down.
“Hello,” the boy said, not caring to turn his head to face her, or open his eyes.
She sighed, “We're in class, do you mind at least trying to pay attention? Me and Satoshi both understand that being a genius still in high school is no fun, but you don't see us dozing off.”
Seto turned towards her, one of his scary cold blue eyes staring right at her, and smiled, “Don't lie, it doesn't suit you.”
She stuck her tongue out at him, “Nyaah!”
 
Satoshi looked over to Sabrina. She seems to get along with that Seto boy, I wonder why, he thought. Even he liked the idea of her having over friends, the thought of her being that close to anyone but him made him sad.
“Those two use to live in the same city. She beat him in a couple of duels and he got kind of interested in how she works,” Ban said,” The two really don't get along, but they act like it. I think, though, Seto might have a crush on her.”
Satoshi just looked at Ban,” What makes you say that?”
“Well, just like you, Seto usually stays to himself, doesn't talk to anyone. He's actually a lot like you. But he opens up to her so easily, when he ignores everyone else. He likes her, it's obvious,” Ban smiled, “Just like you like her.”
 
Mrs. Yukishiro cleared her voice,” Ahem, class, settle down, we have started.”
The class became silent. She smiled,” Good. Okay, now as you all know, the schools annual Elemental Festival (me: it's like A Culture Festival, just in this case, it's one that has to do with magic, since this school is a boarding school(or kind of boarding school since some don't live here) where people with powers come. There are three like this: The Elemental, Firelight, and Twilight Festivals) is coming up, and so each class is asked to do something for it. Rather than tell you what to do though, I thought maybe you instead would tell me what you wish to do. Any nominations?”
There was a murmur in the air as kids talked, discussing ideas. Sabrina smiled and closed her eyes.
/Daisuke? Satoshi? Can you two hear me?/she said mentally, using her telepathic powers. Since all three had DNAngels, she could communicate much easier with them. It was a rather rhetorical question.
/Yes, I can hear you, as clear as I can hear Krad actually,/ Satoshi replied.
/Yup, same here,/Daisuke said.
/So, what is it?/Satoshi asked.
/I was thinking maybe we could do a play, like back in Azumano,/she said.
/But don't you remember what happened?/Daisuke whined.
/Oh, you mean the whole thing with you being pulled out of your body and brought into your painting, only to have Dark save you, but before he could, first impersonalize you, while Satoshi and I watched with enjoyment?/ She said.
Daisuke replied,/Yes that. What-/
/Don't worry, it'll be fine,/ She said.
Sabrina opened her eyes and said out loud, “What about a play?”
Satoshi sighed, shaking his head, while all the other kids shut up. The teacher blinked,” My, my, that is unusual for you, Sabrina, blurting out something like that. But that is a very good idea. Who seconds it?”
Satoshi raised his hand, “I do.” Actually Krad was forcing Satoshi to, just for the fun of it.
Daisuke just put his hand down, while everyone else just yelled things like “Yeah, lets do that!” and “Let me do the costumes!”. Sabrina had started a riot and she was fully enjoying it.
“Okay, now, what play should we do?” asked the teacher.
It was Ban who given the idea,” Since Sabrina had the idea for the play, why don't we let her tell us what play.”
The all looked at Sabrina. She blinked, not expecting this and looked around her, then she spotted it.
She'd been reading it for a while now. It was a strange, she knew that, but she liked it.
Sabrina smiled, and pulled it out of her bag, then looked up, “Dark Twilight.”