D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ ade ice to fire and shake. ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
Kuri……..a girl…..a punk……can ice fall for fire…..ice meaning….Satoshi!
 
Kuri: so…….rini!
Rini: im here kuri-neechan!
Kuri: *hugs rini almost to death*yay!
 
Okay…let's get started.
 
Kuri and riku walked thru the halls of the kime mansion. The girls jumped when a knock at the door was heard. They slid the paper door and looked out “hello Satoshi” they said bowing. Kuri's family the kime's are a very traditional family. She looked at him and smiled “why are you here?” she said looking at him. He looked at her and pushed his glasses up “you left your sketch book at school and this” he said as he handed her a 20 yen piece. She bowed and looked back “thank you.” She said “would you like some tea?” she said as she stepped back from the door. The house looked like a dojo. There even was a dojo. She smiled and them to the tea table. She walked off and put her kimono on. She walked back and sat down.
 
“So…..want some fluffy-rolls?” she asked pulling out white puff balls with a pink cream inside. It was her personal invention and quite good.” Sure!” riku said as Satoshi said “ok.” .She gave the puffs to the two and sat down eating one. “This is very good” satoshi said giving a slight smile. Riku agreed saying something with her mouth closed. She leaned across the table pouring some tea in rikus cup. She had to lean farther to reach Satoshi's. She sat back down straightening her kimono and smiling. Her eyes grew wide and she looked around “wha?” she said worried satoshi said “what is it Kuri?” he said looking towards her. “I sense an evil presence” she revealed a tattoo passed on in her family. It describes a power in her family. “See…I have a power…I can sense souls….so I know if some one new is near.” She said putting the skirt of the kimono over her upper thigh. She blushed a little but stood up holding a defensive pose but calming soon after setting down.
 
“Well must be going bye” he said walking to the door “bye” the girls said. He left and the girls walked to her room and she called Riza and Mejime and Miyuki.they arrived and walked thru to her room flopping big bed rolls onto the floor and laying them out. Riku and Mejime slept closest to Kuri and riza and miyuki slept closet too the window.
 
Kuri quietly walked to the door and went into the bathroom. She was washing her hands when the presence returned she looked around and became jumpy every snore every small sound mad her jump….she looked around and stood facing the door…as she did a hand reached from behind her to grab her shoulder. Before it could grab her she grabbed it flipping it over her. It was a tall boy with golden blonde hair and gold eyes. “So…..your the creepy presence ive been sensing….hi” she said with a bow and kicked him. He stood and backed up a little thinking ~Satoshi…..is she a maniac…. ~ as he did she used her presence power and realized…….”satoshi….why are there two souls to you?” she said walking to him and walking out bringing sutra slips with her when she walked back.
 
“ok ill ask nice…..blonde dude…..let satoshi out please” she said waving the sutra's in the air….”yes ma'am” he said turning back. Satoshi looked a bit tired so she helped him into the dojo setting on the ground with him “explain” she said looking into his eyes for an answer…..he sighed and replied “krad….the blonde …he is my dnangel…..and see I transform into him when I think about the famous thief dark mousy” he said as he looked at her in a serious face “oh……that's why when you were over earlier I sensed him….” She said putting the sutras on the dojo wall they gave off a spark and fizzled out “sorry for the whole sutra thing” she said with an anime sweat drop. She at back down and smiled “ya know….Krad scares me” she said still had the anime sweat drop. He laughed and looked at her putting his glasses back up on his nose she smiled and leaned over taking his glasses and tinkering with them “they were crooked I fixed it” she said on her knees stretching and putting them back on……he slightly blushed as she sat back down. She looked at him and smiled “hey….can I ask….are you ticklish” she said with a mischievous smile “what do you me-“she had leaned over and began tickling him. It had no effect except for a slight twitch. “No im not ticklish,” she said and she sat back down and stood up walking to the door “hello….daisuke…..hey your not Daiske…..then why do I hey don't go in my house!” she said chasing after dark “come back you freak!” she said chasing him. Satoshi walked out and saw dark. Immediately transformed. “Ah…..robbing some where other than the museum eh dark?” krad said a devilish smile painted on his face. “Oh and why might you be here…..krad... if I may ask?” he said “my reason is my reasons now leave this house!” krad said putting the uppercut kick on darks chin. Dark grabbed his chin “hey all im here for is to see riza and riku” he said running back and looking into 5 doors looking for them. When he saw them he was at ease and walked out. Krad began to follow but Kuri put her hand on his shoulder “dude it aint' worth it” she said and he transformed “yeah…your right.” He said looking back at her “but you know what is….” He said and she looked at him “what?” she said as he inched closer and said “this” as he said that he placed his lips against her soft pink lips. She was surprised but calmed and accepted the kiss. His tounge swept her lips and she opened her mouth as he slid his tounge in. she moaned and released brushng a few stray strands of hair away “your wrong…it was perfect” as she wrapped him in a hug. he cracked a smile and hugged back. He let go and stepped back and walked to the door “I gotta go” he said and left.