D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ The Sealing ❯ It Ends ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter I:
It Ends
 
Ok so I may not be good doing this but I hope I am.
 
Daisuke's thoughts will be in red
Dark's thoughts in purple
Satoshi's in Blue
Krad's thoughts in Teal
 
^^ Well enough about this and start reading the story.
 
: BEEP: BEEP:-CLICK- The red haired boy woke up from his sound sleep and stares at the clock saying its 9:00a.m and a Sunday, a perfect day for a date. He got up and put on his clothes that his mom picked out for him. “Hopefully mom doesn't send out a warning letter.” He said to himself. Every time his mom sends out a warning letter he has to dress good. That's why it frightens him, running out in the middle of the date, like he has been doing frequently. He has been practicing and waiting all month long with his date with Riku Harada. At first he liked Risa, Riku's twin sister, but then after being rejected by her he slowly developed feelings for Riku. Riku doubts his love for her because she thinks he only likes her because she looks like her twin sister Risa. Daisuke does care for Riku and this date will prove it. “As long as you stay put ok.” He spoke to Dark. Dark replied “If only you don't expose us first.” Daisuke gave a deep sigh and walked down the stairs. His grandpa, dad, and mom were all there eating breakfast. “Oh my little boy is so cute!!” said Daisuke's mom, Emiko. “Mom, stop I'm not a little boy anymore.” Daisuke argued. Its true Daisuke grew taller but not as tall as Dark, he was smaller by half an inch. He is now 17 years old too and his 18th birthday was a few weeks away. He ate breakfast fast and left to meet Riku at the fountain in the Square. “Bye, everyone.” He yelled and his mom stepped out and said “Come home soon, you have another practice!!” Daisuke let out a sigh and kept running. Riku was at the fountain when Daisuke came by. Riku was wearing a white skirt, light blue tang top with a blue with a pink sports sweater. Unlike Risa, Riku is into sports while Risa is into looks. “Daisuke.” Said Riku signaling him she was there. “Oh hey Riku you got here before me.” Daisuke said a bit embarrassed. “Yeah I wanted to make sure I would be on time.” Said Riku smiling. “Ok so ready to go?” Said Daisuke. “Yeah.” Something in Riku's face was telling him, he wasn't going to like. They went to see a scary movie, then to eat Pizza, and the final place was to go to the park. “Are you having fun Riku?” Riku almost turned instantly and answered too fast. “Yeah I am Daisuke why?” Well because you've been quiet all day and that's not like you. “Oh just making sure.” “Well I guess I'm not in a talkative mood today.” She giggled almost too nervously. “Oh I see.” At the end of the lake they got to a bench and rested under the cherry blossom. Riku is sure in deep thought I wonder what's upsetting her. Riku I hope what I tell you will make you feel better. “Riku what's wrong? You are gazing out into the lake as if something is bothering you.” “Umm…Daisuke I can tell you anything right? Well without you getting mad or upset right?” Riku said while gazing into Daisuke's red crimson eyes. “Yeah, of course Riku.” “Well, you see I umm…I don't know how to say this Daisuke but…” “But what Riku?” Daisuke seemed too eager to know what she was planning to say. Riku finally spoke taking in a deep breath before. “Daisuke I really like you but I just can't, I don't love you like I used to, but I'm really hoping we can still be friends.” “Wait Riku, why are you leaving me?” He sounded at the verge of tears. Despite him grown he still was sensitive at time. “You always leave me to go somewhere Daisuke, I want to be with you but you're never there. I'm sorry Daisuke all I want is to be friends with you. Is that ok?” “Yeah it is.” He put on a good smile to hide his sadness. “Bye, see you around.” Riku said leaving him alone at the park beneath the cherry blossom. “Whoa Daisuke she left you pretty hard.” “Dark” Daisuke said in a hurt tone. Dark understood him and left him in his own lost thoughts. Daisuke looked at the sky and reached inside his pocket and took out the black box that he was going to give to Riku. He opened it and inside was a ring with three feathers dangling, one red, one white, and one black. He closed the box and started to leave back home. His mom greeted him after he got through all the traps. He entered the living room and his mom came. “Oh my sweet Daisuke, how fif it go and did you give Riku the ring you bought her?” “No.” Emiko didn't need to hear more to know Riku had left him. “Well hurry up Daisuke and get dressed because you are going to steal the Heart's Fruit at nine o'clock sharp.” “Yeah ok.” Daisuke went up the stairs and then into his room. Darks voice came through his thoughts. “So are you concentrated to go through this?”Yeah I am.” Daisuke tried transforming but his heart was to broken to do so. “Sorry Dark I can't, I'm too upset to do this.”You have to though!! Come on get your heart beating.” “I can't” Suddenly an image came to his head, it was a girl who looked like Riku at first but she was someone else. Daisuke's heart raced as she was taking off her robe and showing her back a bit. Then Dark was out while Daisuke was inside. “Finally, so how did you do it?” said Dark. “I just did ok.” Said Daisuke blushing at the image he'd seen but wondered who she was or why that image was sent to him. Dark left to get the painting from the Museum, and Satoshi was waiting for him. “So you showed up Dark.” Satoshi said in a calm way. “Yeah so are you going to let me take this painting or is it the hard way?” said Dark while making a smirk on his face. “You should know.” Said Satoshi as he made a run to get him. Dark flew and grabbed the painting but stopped. “Why what's wrong?” asked Satoshi. “Nothing.” Dark flew away with the painting. “Rest assure Dark I will capture you and no one else.” Satoshi spoke in a threatening voice. “That was too easy Dark.” “Yeah but lets go home and enjoy because usually we don't get a break.” Dark flew home but didn't change to Daisuke so quickly. “Dark change back into me.” Said Daisuke. “I can't” “Dark this isn't funny I have school tomorrow!” said Daisuke panicking now. “Got you didn't I?” said Dark now transforming back into Daisuke. “This sure was a horrible day, except the paint steal.” Daisuke said while slipping into his pajamas and then into his bed. Daisuke sighed heavily and fell into a deep sleep. That night Daisuke dreamed about the same girl he envisioned before. This time she was wearing a icy blue silky gown exposing her body in somewhat. Daisuke saw her back and she was slowly turning as if she noticed his presence. Her face was still hidden by the light but it showed her gown and Dark blue hair. Then Daisuke awoke from his dream. “Dark?” “Yeah? Can't this wait I'm sleepy.” Daisuke looked at the clock and it was a minute until three o'clock am. “I guess.” Daisuke fell back asleep and this time he didn't awake until his alarm clock awoke him.