D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ The Sealing ❯ Touching Hearts ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter IV
 
Chapter 4 yes!!
Ok get going on the reading
 
Daisuke's thoughts are in Red
Dark's thoughts are in purple
Satoshi's thoughts are in Blue
Krad's thoughts are in Teal
Rika's thoughts are in gray
Unknown Character's thought in Green
 
It was almost time for Dark to steal the painting. “Dark please let's go already.” “No way I never get to have fun.” Said Dark. Rika was just outside and a couple of miles from the robbery. Dark flew towards were Rika was and Rika looked up. She let out a small gasp “Dark?” Dark flew near her and spoke “So what are you doing out here babe?” “I'm assuming Dark you say that to every girl you see. So I needed to see you but can we talk somewhere more privately?” Dark lifted her and flew near the park were Daisuke sat before. “So what did you want to say? Did you want to confess your undying love to me?” He winked. “No just wondering if you have your own body? I mean not a host.” Dark was surprised but just as he wanted to say something Risa came so Dark ran with Rika. “Say meet me at my house ok. I live near Spring Lake rd. It's a big house you can't miss it I'll be out on the balcony.” Rika ran home and Dark flew away. Risa ran but no one was there. “I'm sure I heard and saw Dark somewhere around here and someone else too.” Risa left walking home sadly and with wonders to which it was Dark was talking.
 
~Rika's home~ “So did you find him?” asked Serena eating a cookie she baked. “Not really. There where too many reporters and people so I couldn't get a good view and to speak with him.” replied Rika. Rika took a bath and changed into her pajamas, silky tang top and silky shorts. Then Dark came at her balcony. “So you came. I personally though you weren't so come in if you stay out there someone will see you.” Rika grabbed his arm and pulled him inside. Dark you're in her room!! So, your point? You better not do anything bad. Don't alarm yourself I won't, much. DARK! Quiet down I can't think. “So what did you want to say to me?” asked Dark. “Well tell me Dark do you have your own body or not?” “What kind of question is that? Don't you see me in front of you?” “I see but you could or are using someone's body. So which is it?” “Well you're smart and I bet you have a host selected as well.” “Yes I do. So you are sharing a body.” Rika sat on her bed with folded arms on her chest. Dark noticed her legs and perfect body. She is hotter in shorts than in skirts. Cool it Dark or we will be exposed! She is smart she will figure it out. Dark I think we should go. Why have you seen too much of her? So giving up on Riku, well then we have competition. “Dark? Are you talking to your host?” “You are clever. Well if that all I need to go.” “One more thing tell me is there another Angel besides you?” “Well I don't believe he is an Angel but yes.” Dark flew off into the night sky leaving Rika behind in the balcony. “Dark your secret is safe with me now that I know who your host is.” Rika fell asleep on her bed forgetting to close her balcony doors.
 
-Satoshi- You sure master? Will you not be certain I will destroy her? If do as I say she won't and besides I need to see her. Very well than. Satoshi turned for once into Krad willingly. Krad flew off into the sky and landed on her balcony. Master if its ok I would like to meet this girl myself. Krad stepped inside her room and saw the girl in her bed sleeping. Krad approached her and without warning she awoke. “Who are you?” asked Rika. “I'm Krad, and you are?” “Well right now I'm Reya.” Krad smiled and understood she too had an angel inside. “So Reya, what are you doing in that girls body?” “Well I'm on a mission again Krad.” Do you know her Krad this Reya? This girl was the one who I fell in love with but for my love there was a price. That's right; you remember after all this time. How are you in here? In your mind? Well because I can. You have gotten stronger so why can't you change into your form? Rika hasn't discovered me yet. So until she knows you can't come out or talk to her? See Satoshi you are clever. I must go she will awaken soon. What do you have to do Krad to be with her? “You should leave he will tell you. Leave now.” Reya pushed them out and Krad flew away. Stanton then materialized. “Reya?” “Father I can't speak now but maybe when Rika discovers herself. Tell her, her curse or gift whatever I am just tell her.” Stanton nodded and told her she found her Angel. “I know but Rika doesn't tell her.” She fainted and Stanton put her to bed. Serena walked in and spoke “Our daughter will come back soon.” “Yes but we must tell her tomorrow.” They both left and Rika left sleeping.
 
Daisuke- “So Emiko what can you tell me about this painting?” said Dark pointing to the “Lost Angel”. “Well Dark this isn't a Hikari painting but it has something to do with them. The Angel you see painted here has white wings. It doesn't though look closer and you see a bit of black. I assume it's related to Krad in a way and you.” “So she another Angel with a host.” “Exactly Dark, so why have you asked?” “No reason important.” Dark transformed into Daisuke. “Oh my poor boy you alright?” “Mom please stop.” Daisuke escaped her grasp and explained to her about a girl he met at school and about Dark's encounter with her. “So this girl isn't a Hikari? Well this is a mystery or can it be a poser?” “Not sure but better get rest tomorrow there is school and I'm tired.” Daisuke ran upstairs took a bath and fell asleep in his boxers. ***Morning came and Daisuke went through his normal schedule and met Rika at the train station.
 
(Rika's POV)
Daisuke came running towards me waving at me. I waved back but what my parents had told me this morning was weird. They said that Reya spoke to them through my body and that I am a vessel to her. So I need to find her in myself when she is calling me. Daisuke is very nice to me and I think he feels more than friendship towards me. “Good morning Killworth-san.” Personally I don't like my last name much it sounds threatening. “I told you Niwa-kun call me Rika.” He responded with “Only if you call me Daisuke.” “Ok then it's a deal.” I said. We sat at the train station chatting about school and Dark. It made Daisuke nervous. I found out he was Dark's vessel because of his athletic hold back and for some weird reason I read one of his thoughts which couldn't be because it was Dark's voice and not his. Now I'm getting a strange feeling that Reya is inside but I still can't reach her. Then we arrive at the stop and get off and start walking towards school. There I meet Riku and Risa waiting. We all walked towards the school field. We spend time there talking about Dark and about our senior year. School was at an end, only a few months until we would get out. We would get out in May. Then summer break was on its start. “So what are you going to do Rika?” asked Risa. “About what?” I really wasn't paying attention to the conversation since I was in thoughts of Reya. “Summer Break. What are you going to do?” “Well summer is far days away and I`ll probably be busy practicing all my instruments.” “You play an instrument?” Asked Riku. “Yeah I play the piano, violin, and the electric guitar.” “Really I didn't know.” Said Daisuke. “There are a lot of things you don't know.” I told all of them while smiling. “We better head back school starts soon.” Said Risa.
***~~~~***~~~~***~~~~
Weeks past and Daisuke's birthday was coming soon. He would turn eighteen years old. I couldn't figure out what to give him. Riku and Risa are rich so they can get him anything I could also but I want something that suits Daisuke. So I went to the mall and checked out a few of their stuff. Of course people were staring at me, well mostly boys, and since I was alone no doubt one or more came up to me for a closer look pretending to be lost or they just plain say “Hey babe wanna come with me…” and the go on. I know there game so I don't go. I came across a shop and saw something that caught my eye. I saw a ring that was hand made with feathers arched in it. The feathers were white, black, red, and silver. I told the owner that I wanted that one he simply nodded and smiled. I asked how much was it and he spoke $1,000. I almost fainted but it was no problem, I gave the money to the man and he was surprised himself thinking probably `How could a teenage girl have one-thousand dollars?' I didn't care so I took the present and then put a little bow on it and would give it to Daisuke. *** It was Saturday and it looked sunny enough for a party. I ran down my room greeting my parents, yes I call them mom and dad now, and packing some clothes and left. The party was held at Riku and Risa's mansion they are throwing a pool party. At first Daisuke didn't want one but then he surrendered and we planned everything. I arrive and see Riku, Risa, Saehara, Satoshi, but no Daisuke. “I see Daisuke hasn't come yet.” I finally spoke. I wasn't on my bathing suit yet like Risa and Riku I had khaki pants and a t-shirt with yellow sleeves. The moments later Daisuke came and so did Dark. I was surprised not to mention disappointed that he wasn't sharing a vessel with Daisuke. “Daisuke you came” I hugged him and gave him his gift. He was blushing so hard I let him go. “Sorry Daisuke I get carried away.” He nodded. Dark came closer to me and hugged me. “Dark?” “Sorry I just couldn't help it. I wanted a hug too.” He winked as he let me go. Dark what are you doing? Don't do that again you will get us exposed. You're jealous that I'm out here and your inside. Whatever it's my birthday why couldn't I enjoy it? Wiz is scared of the water and they expect me to go so you will have to turn to me soon. Until that time then. “Well next time tell me.” I replied. Risa was so furious that I thought she was going to kick me out. “Dark I'm so glad you came!” said Risa going over to him and grabbing his arm. Great Risa will cling on me all day long while Rika won't. I can't wait until the swimsuit Rika wears. “Risa what have you been up to?” Dark spoke to her. I left to go sit with Satoshi. “Hiwatari-kun, how are you?” He didn't reply too soon but his tone was cold. Rika haven't you figured it out that you are a vessel to Reya? Still you're so nice and beautiful. “I'm fine.” Satoshi always near me is in deep thought that I feel sad by it. Why can't I know where or how can I find you Reya? “Hiwatari-kun may I ask you something then I will leave you if you wish.” “Yes, what is it?” He looked at me with his Icy blue eyes. “What do you think of me? Do you think I'm ok to be with?” Satoshi just stared at me with confusion, as if he were thinking what to say. “You're a great person. If you don't mind as to leave me alone for a while.” “Ok.” I'm sorry Rika but if I awaken Krad here it will be disaster. I never want you to leave me but you have to. I walked away from him and left him to his own thoughts. *** Hours past and we all went into the pools except for Dark. Risa, Riku, and I in our bathing suits made everyone blush. Even Satoshi was which surprised me. Then at night time Risa said we could all spend the night at their home since there parents were out. We all called our parents and stayed. They showed us our rooms and I got mine next to Satoshi. I was glad by it but sad too. Daisuke was the room over and Dark was near Risa's of course. Saehara was far off near Riku promising not to capture Dark. Hours past and I couldn't sleep so I knocked on Satoshi's room and he opened. It looked like he couldn't sleep either. He let me in and I went out into the balcony. “Satoshi I need your help.” He looked at me questionably as if he was trying to figure out something. “What do you need help in?” “I want to find Reya within myself but I don't know how. So can you help me Hiwa-” Satoshi cut her off by telling her to call him Satoshi. “So can you help me, Satoshi?” Satoshi looked at her and then spoke “Sure. Here you go.” Satoshi handed her the Rutile ring. “What's this? A charm?” Satoshi nodded and said “It helps one find there true power inside them.” “I will be able to find Reya within myself? Satoshi, there is one more thing I require of you.” “What?” “Well do you too have this feeling like in the air that if Reya comes out something might happen to you or anyone?” “No.” Why did I ask Satoshi this? I must be losing it. “Well thanks for the help I hope I will find her soon.” I ran out the room and out my balcony. Satoshi's balcony was near mine I loved it. Why did she ask me that? Master She feels it too. She worries for you but now forget her I'm the only one who cares for you as no one else does. Shut up and go away! Master now don't be like that. All I've done was to be by your side but I'll leave you to your thoughts for now. Satoshi went to his own thoughts. I was looking at the ring Satoshi had given me. “Satoshi, no Hiwatari-kun, I will keep this a secret. It will be my secret that you won't ever find out. I'll just whisper it when I'm alone like now. Satoshi I know now that I love you.” Suddenly the ring gave out a glow and Rika turned into Reya. Reya had long black hair and whiter skin than Rika and Reya was more developed than Rika. (A.N: Ok might gone a bit far but for you perverts not enough.^.^) “So you finally let me out Rika.” Said Reya. Where am I Reya? “In your mind of course. You finally found me within yourself.” What do you mean? I didn't find you. “When you said you loved Satoshi you spoke to me in your heart.” You heard that?! “Rika I've been hearing all your thoughts well the ones spoken with heart.” Wait what are you doing? Reya extended her black wings and flew to Satoshi's balcony. “Visiting your boyfriend.” Reya said giggling. REYA!! “Don't worry I won't tell him I'll just meet him.” Satoshi woke up and saw Reya standing in front of his bed. “Who are you and how did you get in here!” said Satoshi angry. “Relax Satoshi I just came to meet you and that's all.” Who is she? She sounds like…Reya! Reya!! Satoshi then transformed into Krad and for the first time his eyes were not cold as usual but with some warmth. “So it's true you came back Reya.” Krad spoke. “Krad why is it that you have changed so much?” “What do you mean?” “You were once good now your heart has changed.” “I did it because of you, so I wouldn't fall in love with anyone else.” “Krad I'm glad but” suddenly Daisuke went in the room. “Krad!” Daisuke turned into Dark fast. “Krad!!” Dark was walking towards Reya and flew away with her. “Let me go!!” Reya screamed. “You were in danger.” “Better yet let me down.” Reya punched Dark and fell but her wings appeared and flew back to Krad. (A/N: Reya can make her wings appear and disappear.) “What?” Dark said shocked. Wings like yours Dark. “Yeah and she is hot!!” Dark flew back too. Reya stood by Krad's side and Dark came in. “Dark is it? Well I don't need to be saved. I am safe were I am.” “Krad isn't a safe person to be with.” “As much as I hate to admit it I am not Reya.” “Yes you are stop saying you are not Krad!” Reya embraced Krad and kept saying while about to cry “You aren't like this.” Krad took Reya in an embrace as well and Dark stood completely confused. Then Dark changed back to Daisuke, Krad to Satoshi, and Reya to Rika. “Huh?” Rika opened her eyes. “Hi-Hiwatari-kun!? Oh I'm sorry.” Rika quickly stepped back from Satoshi. “It's fine.” Satoshi spoke. “So you are Reya?” asked Daisuke. “Yes I guess I am.” Said Rika. “Well like you and me Daisuke, Rika has someone inside herself, much like Dark and Krad.” Satoshi explained. “So Daisuke you were Dark? Satoshi you are Krad? Then which one is the one?” Rika spoke. “The one?” asked Daisuke. “The one you are to set free right Rika?” Rika nodded. “Reya?” The one is Krad Rika but don't say it not yet I will tell him myself. You can talk to me in my mind? Yes I can. You better get used to it but don't talk to me too much or you'll look stupid. What do you mean? You look like if you are in deep thought remember Daisuke, how he looked? Well you look like that now and I can also read the thoughts you think at times. So be careful Rika. Great.
Rika sighed heavily. “So you spoke with Reya?” asked Satoshi. “Yeah I don't think I will get to be me in a while.” “What do you mean?” asked Daisuke “Well my thoughts are going to be heavily guarded…I'm tired I better get sleep. Daisuke did you open the present I gave you?” “Oh not yet. Maybe tonight.” “Ok Well good-night boys don't kill each other.” Rika left the room and went to hers. “So we have another one to add.” Said Satoshi. “Add to what Satoshi?” asked Daisuke. “She has an “angel” inside like you and me but why?” Satoshi gave Daisuke a serious face. “Don't know but she isn't a threat Satoshi.” Said Daisuke in confidence. “Maybe but you better stay alert she has a strong power sleeping.” Daisuke was out the door and said “I know she won't hurt us.” Satoshi went to bed and slept while Daisuke opened the small box Rika gave him. Inside was the ring she had picked out for him. It was Golden with red, white, black, and silver feathers arched in it. “She gave me this? It must have cost her a fortune.” You better take care of it or she will be upset. Dark I know that. Well after that hit from Reya I need a rest. Dark fell into a sleep and Daisuke did too. “Reya? What will happen now I mean your mission and stuff?” You worried about that? Nothing is going to happen. So don't worry Oh and one more thing you have new abilities now. Like what? Tell me. Well one of them is you have wings except yours are white with black tips. Really how do I use them? When you think about the person you love they will come out but it is painful since you never had some before. So you better be careful. Don't worry I won't be able to get wings so soon.” Rika went to sleep right after she finished her sentence. ***
 
At the house Risa woke up and Riku came back from her morning runs. Both twins got up and awoke everyone. Daisuke awoke early to tell Wiz to go home and then left back to his room. Satoshi awoke then got up and took a shower. Rika took a shower then changed into normal clothes. Then Satoshi and Rika walked down together without a single word. Daisuke got up and went down stairs to eat. “I can't believe Dark left again. Riku it's all you're fault!” said Risa. “Risa get over him seriously.” Replied Riku annoyed. “This is delicious Harada twins! Thank you for letting me stay.” Said Risa interrupting another argument. “Yes it is delicious and thanks” said Satoshi. “Yes thank you for the party Riku, Risa.” Spoke Daisuke. “You're welcome Daisuke.” Both twins said at the same time it sounded like an echo of some sort. “Well I must go.” Spoke Saehara all packed up. “You aren't going to have breakfast?” Spoke Riku. “No I have to go something at work came up. Thanks for everything though.” Said Saehara as he walked out. Soon Daisuke left then Satoshi. “Well I better go too.” Said Rika as she went up to the room she stayed in. “Rika could I talk to you?” asked Risa. “Oh sure thing Risa.” Both girls walked upstairs and talked as Rika packed up. “I had a dream about you and Dark Rika. It was weird but sad. In the dream Dark saved you and let me die. He spoke that he loved you and not anyone not even my grandmother. That he was just playing with her.” Rika was done packing and turned to face Risa. “It was a dream Risa so there is nothing to worry about?” Rika said in reassurance. “Yeah your right.” Said Risa. Rika walked out of the room and made her way down the stairs and waved good-bye to Riku and left. I wonder why she would tell me right away and not Riku right away. She is trying to tell you something by telling you the dream she had. That she doesn't want you to take Dark away from her. I don't love him so I will never do such thing. She strongly believes it and she just doesn't want to let him go. Rest assure I won't ever do such thing and besides Reya you know who I love.” Said Rika blushing a bit. Rika walked home and when she was home she called out to her mom Serena. “Mom I'm home!” said Rika inside. Serena came up to her and hugged her. “How did your sleepover went? I hope you didn't do something that you would regret.” “Mom!! What kind of home coming arrival thing to say.” “Well I know you didn't it will ruin you.” “Mom…Serena.” “Yes? Something important you want to say since you used my name.” “Yes Reya, she is with me your daughter is living within me. She wants to do something but can you tell me what will happen once she does and what will happen to me?” “Well nothing bad, Reya will fulfill her duty and leave you but if she get wounded you too will be and if you get wounded so will she so you better take care of yourself.” “Yeah ok.” Rika went upstairs and then into her room. “What a day.” Sure is. Say what are you going to do about Satoshi? He seems like a great boyfriend for you so smart and caring. “I don't think he likes me I mean he acts so sold towards me.” Well unlike you Satoshi turns into Krad with feeling of love and so does Daisuke with Dark. You on the other hand you can decide to call me out or not. “So Daisuke and Satoshi can only call out their other selves when they are close to the person they treasure?” Yes that is right. Poor Satoshi and Daisuke, two young boys and the most admired girl in school is near them in class and in friendships. “Reya you really push it at times don't you? I just want to go to school Satoshi is giving me a lesson in art and Daisuke is letting me come over to do my homework in his computer.” You have your own why not use it? “I would if it didn't run out of ink.” True but you wasted it by printing out photos. “Reya I know it was my fault ok.” Oh well I have no business staying here, I'm going to seep. “Yeah ok Reya.” Reya went to sleep and Rika started to draw Krad and Dark with Reya in between. She drew a snowy background with blood on the ground. Rika put attention to what she was drawing and wondered why she drew the blood. “What did I do? I must have been daydreaming.” Rika packed her stuff away and decided to show her artwork to Satoshi later on. “Maybe he will like it or know why I drew it.” Rika placed it under her bed and went out to the park. In the park she left to sit under the cherry tree. “It's so peaceful today and boring.” Rika looked up to the sky and laid down a bit. “I wish I had brought my drawing tools I could have sketched something nice.” Just on q Daisuke came walking up to the same spot and noticed Rika laid beside the tree. Oh man what is she doing here? And she looks way too…HOT!! Daisuke let me out, or just stare at her I just need a bit more so I can come out. Just then Rika looked to where Daisuke was and waved and gave her spring smile. “Daisuke hi! Come over here.” Daisuke just blushed a bit from his thought with Rika (A/N: I'll let you decide his thought with Rika^_^) “Oh hey Rika. What are you doing here?” “Just checking out the scenery, um say can I have a piece of paper, a pencil, and something to support the paper?” “Yeah of course.” Daisuke got out his sketch book and tore out a paper for Rika then gave her a pencil and a clipboard so she could draw. “You draw here Daisuke?” asked Rika while looking at the lake she was going to draw. “Yeah but not always.” Daisuke too started to draw himself too. It was quiet for most of the time, for almost hours, until Rika spoke. “Well Satoshi is going to give me some drawing tips since I can't draw so well. Oh and can I go still to your house to do my report?” Rika looked up to Daisuke's face. “Yeah you are. Satoshi really?” Daisuke looked back at her. “Yeah I can't wait.” Rika went back to drawing and so did Daisuke. She can't wait to be with Satoshi? *sighs* Why me? Yeah and Reya likes Krad when he is a killer. I'll never understand girls. “Daisuke?” Suddenly he looked towards Rika. “Um yeah?” “You were talking to Dark huh?” “Yeah I was.” “I said here is your stuff I'm done drawing.” “Oh really can I see?” “Sure but it's not good.” Rika handed him the paper and her drawing was amazing sure some details came out wrong but still great work. “This is amazing Rika it came out really good.” Said Daisuke while giving her the drawing back. “Thanks Daisuke, that really means a lot to me.” Said Rika while taking her drawing. “Well I have to go home Daisuke I'll see you tomorrow though after school!” said Rika as she walked home. “Ok see you.” Said Daisuke. Well she will be with me all afternoon with no interruptions so much. *smirk* Daisuke you sure don't have an innocent mind anymore. Dark you are so impossible to be with at least promise me you will leave us alone. Sure whatever. Daisuke walked home as well thinking about his day with Rika. ***
 
~In the morning-Daisuke's POV~
 
: Beep: Beep: -click- “School time and today is the day Rika will come to my home.” I jumped out of my bed and changed into my uniform and packed extra good clothes to change afterwards. You sure thought of everything Daisuke. Well today is the day you know, Rika will be over. To do homework not a date! You want to see Reya Dark so you shouldn't complain to me. Well whatever I'll let you be. Dark left me to my own thoughts and I left to go to school. As usual Reya, Rika, and Riku were in the fountain. That was our meting place, and Rika looked HOT in her uniform. Satoshi was also there and Rika walked up to him and both went walked out together. I also saw Satoshi laugh for the first time. “Hey Riku and Risa.” I spoke to them. “Hi there Niwa-kun!” both of them spoke. I talked to them and went to class when the bell rang. Rika was in her class already starting her computer project. I sat next to her but didn't talk to her so much. Then the day went so fast by and I finally got to be with Rika. “Hey Daisuke over here!” Rika waved at him. “Hey there Rika so ready to go?” I asked her. “Yeah we better hurry or I won't finish.” Rika grabbed me by my hand and ran. Daisuke looks like she is in a hurry to get home with you. Dark!! I was blushing so hard but Rika didn't notice. We arrived at my home were my mom greeted her and asked her hundreds of questions. After that we went upstairs to do her report. “So Daisuke, can ask you something?” Rika asked me while typing her report. “Yeah?” “Say Daisuke did you love Riku once or do you still?” I was surprised at her question and had to answer but for some reason I couldn't say no. “I um…um.” “Hey Daisuke do you have more paper?” I was glad she moved from that subject but we didn't have paper. “Oh no I don't think.” I said. “Can I e-mail this then?” “Yeah you can.” I walked up to see where she was going to send it and to my surprise she sent it to Satoshi. Out of everyone she sends it to Satoshi. “Ok thanks a lot Daisuke and what time is it?” “It's about almost five in the afternoon.” “Oh well I better leave ok. Thanks for letting me use your computer again.” “No problem and come by anytime.” She went down stairs and said good-bye to all my family and left. What was wrong Daisuke when she told you that question? Let me be alone ok.
 
-Satoshi's POV-
 
“Nothings on TV today, I better check my mail.” I walked up to my computer and turned it on. To my surprise I got an e-mail from Daisuke and I opened it though it wasn't from him it was sent by Rika saying she will pick it up today. Then right when I finished reading it the door bell rang. I opened it and Rika was standing there. “Hey Hiwatari-kun um…I sent you an e-mail from Daisuke's house and I was wondering if I could print it here?” I was just staring at her and let her in. Master, you have her where you want why not tell her. Not until I'm sure. As you wish Master. Krad left me and I went upstairs to my room. “This report?” I asked. “Yeah that's the one.” I couldn't help but admire here beauty. The printer started to print and out came her report. “Sorry I came at such a late time, Hiwatari-kun.” She picked up her papers and walked down the stairs. “No problem, I told you today remember, you can come by anytime and you can also come to me if you have problems.” “Yeah I know.” Rika walked out my door but before she gave me the ring back. “Here I don't need it anymore Satoshi.” I received it and I grabbed her hand. “Wait I need to give you something.” I ran upstairs and grabbed the white feather choker. I was a bit nervous but I was ok. “Here a gift for being my friend.” She locked at it and then took it. “Thank you so much Hiwatari-kun!” To my surprise she hugged me. “Uh…you're welcome, were friends now you can call me Satoshi if you like.” “Ok then Satoshi.” She left me with a smile on her face and blush too as she put on the chocker I got her. Could it be Master that you love her? Krad can you leave me alone? Well just for tonight at least. Krad did leave my mind but Rika didn't.
-POV ends-
 
Rika walked down the street thinking about how Satoshi got her something. The choker was black but it had a white feather. Rika was finally home and Stanton and Serena greeted her. They had their dinner and then Rika went to her room were she talked to Reya about her day. Daisuke thought about Rika's question so much he went to sleep. Satoshi also thought about Rika that he couldn't sleep.
 
DarkAlchemist: Ok the story makes no sense to me does it to you people??
 
Rika: Well I for once think you suck.
 
DarkAlchemist: -.- Yr mean Rika
 
Rika: Well you asked. Anyways the readers will tell you. Right??
 
DarkAlchemist: I hope so; tell me what I need to improve!!
 
Rika: Write a review before she scares everyone away. ^_^' until next chapter, I think.