D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ There's only You Dark ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
ALL CHARACTER'S OF DNANGEL BELONG TO THE GREAT YUKIRU SUGISAKI. I would not dream of taking any of them away from her (well maybe Dark) j/k.

Kino: I Wolf Demon Ukyo Hibiki calling my self Kino bring you my first ever fanfic of DNAngel, and also my second ever fanfic for hope you really like it.and here to join me is my co-host satoshi!I can't believe you dragged me into this crap.shut up! I have to use you cause Dark was not available to do the whole co-hosting job.and why is that?he's kinda mopping around about Riku...........serve's him right. >Smirk<acting like he so cool cause all the girls like himlooks toward Kino who is sighing happily looking at a picture at darkhe thinks he such a pretty boy when really all he is, is a no good thief!WHAT!!! >Throws a brick at Satoshi<>dodges<what hell did you do that for?you were saying mean things about Dark that's why.so? He deserves every thing that happens to him!glare..............smileI would still be mad if you weren't one of my fav character>glomps Satoshi<>deep blush< uh...I...that is...matter?blushing more<nothing just ........Tell the damn story!oh yeah sorry for my ramblings with my reluctant co-host here, on with the story "There's only you dark"

There's only you Dark

They had been going out for 2 months now. Daisuke and Riku, Images started to build up about the happy couple in his head. Even though he cared so deeply for the two of them he couldn't stand it. The handsome purple haired boy looked down at the ground. Its not fair....................its just not fair...I loved her first.... why wouldn't she, why did I have to go and. he sighed deeply and sat down on the ground. I thought I was over this shit but I guess you truly never get over some one you felt that way for. Yes his name Dark Mousy occupation master thief of rare arts. This was the kind of guy who could get laid in a heartbeat. Who could make girls glomp him just by looking at them a certain way, the kind of guy you would not expect to have girl problems. But he did. Now the two were on their date somewhere fancy. Am pathetic, why am I just sitting here sulking? It's my own fault that Riku doesn't like me, why she even hate's me... I stole her first kiss and ever since then she thinks am the biggest pervert. Even in the party's that Daisuke throw's she always seem's to avoid me.

"Yo Dark!"Takeshi called out. (Takeshi had became one of Darks best friends about a month ago after trying to arrest him several time's and trying to convince his dad that Daisuke was some how Dark. Takeshi was pretty steamed at Daisuke since he hadn't told him, eventually Takeshi gave up trying to turn him in and helped keep Dark out of the police's hands and Takeshi and Dark became best friends. Takeshi is the only person besides Satoshi who knows how much dark still loves Rikusighthat was kind of long wasn't it?)

"Yo dark, Riku and Daisuke came back from their date!"Takeshi ran up to him

"There back!"Dark perked up hopped to his feet, wiz transformed and Dark was of.

"Dark hold up!"Takeshi called out as his purple haired friend flew to the front of door of the house.

Dark soared over the grass. He soared a bit higher to spy on the two. There they were in the front door probably saying whole bunch of sickenly cute couple stuff.ugh I feel like barfing he thought. He looked down at them. Maybe I could hide behind one of the bushes he quickly dived to the nearest bush closet to them. He tried to listen in.

"Daisuke I had a great time today."

"Really?" a light blush shined across his face.

"Yeah" she looked at him in a way that made her eyes sparkle and Daisuke's heart skip a beat.

".............Gulp"Daisuke started "Riku...I wanted you to know that I.... I...

Dark looked at Daisuke he knew what he was trying to say he was gonna do it he was gonna confess his love for her. He looked back at Riku she looked so happy her eyes looking deeply in to Daisuke's. I wish...I wish she looked at me like that...I would do...I would do anything. He lowered his head to the ground tears were started to cloud his vision, Riku...he looked up quickly but only to see a sight that he wished he didn't see...............

Kino: I hope you liked my Fanfic so far. Its not really good right now but I promise it will get a better if you give me some time please review because if you don't I wont be able to do anymore chapters (I mean if nobody reviews that means nobody is reading it, then its like what the hell is the point of making a Fanfic no one reads)

Satoshi: you suck as a writer.

Kino: shut up! , Any wayz give me a little support if you want me to continue.

>Just Another DarkFangirl<