D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome To My Life ❯ A new kid?! In the middle of the year?! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
'kay. Next chapter. And we have our first character! She's gunna be Dai's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MY SISTER?!" Riku screeches into my ear. "Quite easily, thank you. Now get the fuck outta my fa- HEY LOOK! NEW KID!!!" I shout, running up to a plae girl with dark brown hair. "Heya. ^^ I'm Amaya. You can call me Mya if you want, I could care less." I state. "I'm Anike Yasume." she says quietly. "Okay. A few things to say, before you meet my lackys. 1. They are all guys. ^^ I'm not on the best terms with the girls here right now. 2. They won't hurt you, so feel free to mess 'em up. ^^" I say quickly. "DARK, DAISUKE, SATOSHI, GET YER ASSES OVER HERE! Dammit." They all run up, out of breath. "What *gasp* do you *gasp* want?" Dark mumbles. "Yea!" Daisuke and Satoshi say simultaniously, then looking at eachother oddly afterwards. "Meet my new buddy-pal, Anike Yasume. Anike, meet Dark, Daisuke, and Satoshi. ^^ Satoshi's kinda distant, so don't take it personally if he doesn't talk to you." I explain. "Okay." She looks at Daisuke, then blushes and looks away. "*raises eyebrow* Hold on, guys. Anike, follow me." We wealk a few feet away, and I turn to her. "You like him." I state. "Wha- What? Who? I've just met them!" "You like, Dai! You know you do! Well, guess what!?" "What?" "He likes you too. You can see it in his eyes. He hasn't looked at a girl like that since Riku and Risa turned him down."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FAST FORWARD TO AFTER SCHOOL~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay, Anike, we're goin' to my house. You wanna come?" I ask over my shoulder. "Um... Okay!" She says brightly. "Dark! I'm tired. Carry me." I say, overdramatically. "No." "But Dark..... *fake cries*" I curl into the fetal position on the ground, Daisuke going along with my scheme. "Fine. Gawd. Just don't cry..." Dark mutters. "HURRAY!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AT MY HOUSE~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I say we have a sleep over!" I say, walking out of my room, baggy black boys shorts, and t-shirt. "*raises eyebrow* Are we 10, Angel?" Dark askes. "DON'T CALL ME ANGEL!!!!!" I scream.

_________________________________________________________________
END
_________________________________________________________________
I need ideas for the sleepover party thingumy, so yea... ^^