Death Note Fan Fiction ❯ "Dead Roses" ❯ A future Together...? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Summary and Disclaimer: This is a fan fiction pairing of a Misa AmaneXKiyome Takada pairing. This is a relationship that takes place at the end where they both actually end up surviving during the after math on all the Kira chaos. Takada would of survived if Light and Mikami wrote her name at the same time canceling the destined death of Takada Kiyomi, as I understand in “ volume 13 How to Read ”. And Misa wouldn't have survived either way, because if Light Yagami would of won he would of sooner or later gotten rid of her, and since he ended up losing and dying in the process, she of course took her life anyways…
So this is a fan fiction where they do survive and actually get together! ^_^
I hope I get good lucks on this fanfic. ^_^ T
By the way, don't own Death Note, Death Note is owner by: Tsugumi Ohba, the storyteller, and Takeshi Obata the artist. ^^ Warning this fanfic has Yuri, Hentai, and Futa, be warned. And also maybe a little Horror, Angst. Enjoy “ Dead Roses ”. Yes and I know to much analysis, but it all goes with the fan fiction story's point.
 
 
 
 
Summary: In chapter 1: “ A future Together…? ” Is after a few days from Light's death and Misa's attempt suicide on 2/14/2011. Days have passed since Takada has stopped her from her almost horribly committed sin… Now both will struggle together in all affairs… -Disclaimer: I do not own death note or it's characters, but I do own the idea of the fictional story I am writing for them thought. ^^ Enjoy.
 
 
Chapter 1: A future Together…?
 
The date today is 6/7/2011, and Kiyomi Takada felt ruined and tired. She had spent her time trying to situate and cope with this new life confronting her at a moment where she didn't need any more stress.
 
“ Are you just going to sit there and not even eat? ”
 
“ Amane? ”
 
 
All this asking didn't help Takada solve anything. Misa Amane was like this almost every day now… Speechless…
 
Ever since Light Yagami's death…
His death on 01/28/2010.
Takada found out from Near all this information, and how she would of died on the date 1/26/2010 if Mikami wouldn't had screwed that up for his “ God ” Kira…
 
The thought of her almost death sent slivers of chills running down Takada Kiyomi's spine.
Still,
As Takada considered herself smart, or rather a smart women. She knew deep in her heart that she couldn't keep mourning for Light…
He used her and Amane, not to mention a lot of other women, even men… Like Mikami and those stupid cops, who had the “ God ” Kira right under their noses!
“…Seriously…”
How dense we're those men…?
 
 
 
All this brainpower gave Takada more migraines then ever to hold memories and thoughts, even longer inside her head, so she decided on a nice long warm shower and a cup of coffee. ”
 
“ Hey Amane… Mrs. Amane…! ”
“ Make yourself useful, and please make me a cup of coffee. ”
 
 
Misa just sat there… Still looking out the window, humming.
 
“ Beginning to hum, seems like a start… But that wont get you no where Amane…”
Takada said without a second glance, and into the bathroom for a shower, to glance off all the guilt and remorse, and sense of loss; of Light Yagami… Kira…
 
In a few minutes already in the showers, Takada smelled the odor of caffeine. She didn't expect it, but it seems Amane's coming through. Takada sighed, and smiled.
“ Looks like the well-mannered child will begin her naughty acts soon enough, humph…”
 
 
 
In over an hour Takada had finished her shower and headed to the kitchen to drink the coffee Misa had made.
 
Misa sat there in the chair opposite Takada, waiting for her opinion on the coffee she had made. Only then to have it spitted at her.
 
“ Amane! What the hell was in there?! ”
 
“ You should of swallowed it Kiyomi! Like your pride should be swallowed!!! You think living on is going to bring back Light! ”
 
 
“ No… But neither is erasing your self from this world either…! ”
 
“ Light's gone, nothing matters…! ”
Misa stayed quit, as to Takada's response of slapping her wet tired face.
 
“ Yes well… If Light truly loved and cared for us, he would want us to keep living Amane…! Don't give up yet… Your not the only one suffering here! ”
 
 
 
Misa could only shiver at Takada's speech in disbelief, and shudder at her demand to keep living.
 
“ Amane Misa… We are here in England for a reason. WE are Near's prisoners in this god forsaken house he put us in like dolls in a toy house, and to him we better start acting like dolls, and like it. We are the last two death note users alive, there for Near wants us around to investigate us for ever until he witnesses if we have a clue about any other death note whereabouts, that Light mentioned before dying… So behave yourself, and live on for both of us.
 
“ A future together…? ”
Misa whispered.
 
“ You could say that Amane… A future together…”
 
-Well end of Chapter 1. Please comment and rate. Tell me what you think, all opinions are welcome, and I'll try and respond. Please and Thank You! ^_^