Di Gi Charat Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ UpSiDe DoWn ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I don’t own Di Gi Charat, DN Angel, Azumanga Daioh, or YuGiOh nyo/ nyu/ pyo/ words getting destroyed


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!UpSiDe DoWn!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue nyo/ nyu / pyo!! A run in(to)

A school girl wearing a Azumano High uniform was running quite un-carefully through the busy streets of a small and quaint town.

A redhead boy also attending Azumano walked home while pondering why his childhood friend just ran off towards the main square of town.

A boy with short silver hair was researching on his laptop trying not to think of anybody but the phantom thief.

Three girls, all with animal ears, and a floating yellow ball, waited at the front of an empty building, wondering where their other associate was.

Their fates were already intertwined. However, very soon, quite a few other fates would be intertwined with theirs.

Yugi, his grandfather, Tristan, Tea, Joey, Serenity, Duke, Marik (Hikari), Bakura (Hikari), and very shockingly, Kaiba and Mokuba, walked together through the small town, constantly looking around. They were not giving much attention to the people themselves, but at the beautiful and odd architecture. Therefore, as they were heading up a hill, they didn’t notice the high school girl trip on her way down the hill and start to fall.

!!CRASH!!

The girl tripped and landed on Bakura, causing Marik, Joey, and Yugi to also topple over.

*Dust settling*

“Ow....... AH! Oh, I sooooo sorryyyyyy nyo!” The girl stuttered, blushing in embarrassment and because she had landed on a guy. A GUY?!!!! She quickly scooted off Bakura.

“Ow!!!!! Who’s the idiot who just trampled us?!!!” Joey yelled in frustration.

“I’m soo sorry nyo!!!!!” The girl blustered.

Joey then got a good look. Yugi and Marik were rubbing their heads, Bakura was in shock from the sudden accident, and then the girl. She was wearing an unfamiliar uniform; She must belong to the local High school. She had beautiful sea blue/green eyes, and semi long, very dark green hair. (Think Sailor Pluto’s color( sailor moon), or Un Au’s color (Kiddy Grade)) Her skin was pale; she obviously either couldn’t be or didn’t like being in the sun. She had a great figure and was......well....um.....ahem......VERY well developed. She wore baggy white socks, and carried a satchel, with a key chain of a girl with green hair and a cat hat with eyes and bells. What was most surprising was that the girl herself, was wearing a similar hat, the only difference was it was plain and black.

“Um, It’s..... ok?” Joey said uncertainly.

“What hit us?” Marik asked. His head collided with Yugi’s on the way down, and he wasn’t a happy camper because of it.

“I’m SOOOOO sorry nyo!!!!!” Marik looked and saw the girl; then saw her leg. It looked entirely scratched and bruised from the thigh down. Yugi also looked and saw the same thing.

“Are YOU ok? Your leg looks pretty bad.” Yugi asked, voice full of concern.

“Huh nyo?” The girl then looked at her leg, “Oh...... I didn’t notice nyo. Well, I can’t feel the pain nyo.....”

“Is it numb or something?” Marik asked, almost frantically. If it was numb, that wouldn’t be good; She could be much more injured and would need immediate medical attention if so.

“No..... It isn’t numb nyo. I’m weird like that. I can’t feel pain nyo.”

Joey than looked up the hill; they skidded down pretty far, at least a 4th of the hill. Tea and the others, (Kaiba following slowly, and lastly) were coming down the hill. At the same time, Bakura sat up, the shock wearing off. And he came face to face with the girl, literally. Their faces were only 6 inches from each other. And, for Bakura, it seemed cupid had come early. His heart skipped a few beats, and he felt his face flush. The girl, whom he once felt fall upon HIS body; before she got off that is. Her eyes were so beautiful to him; such a rare color. However, both her eyes, and other physical attributes seemed inhumanly beautiful. But, she LOOKED normal enough..........yet, if she wasn’t normal, that wouldn’t be too surprising, after all Yugi and Co. had been through.

Yugi had just noticed something. Yami hadn’t said anything about this incident yet, or the strange girl yet. Normally, with something this unexpected or odd, Yami would of made a statement by now. But he hadn’t. Strange...

Joey, Marik, and Yugi got up from their prior position on the ground. And Duke, not surprisingly, offered his hand to the girl. “Need a hand miss?”

“Oh, thank you nyo.” She took his hand, a little unsurely. Duke easily helped her up, and Bakura stood up right after that. By then, everyone was in the same place, excluding Kaiba and Mokuba, who probably didn’t want to look like they were with Yugi and Co. However they were nearby.

“Is everybody ok?” Yugi’s Grandpa asked. (Oh, and from now on, I’m just going to call him Gramps or Ji-san so I don’t have to type out Yugi’s Grandpa or Yugi’s Ji-san.)

“Yes, were fine Grandpa.” Yugi answered.

“OH NO!!!! I’m gonna be late nyo! I have to go nyo!” The girl suddenly said, shocked she almost forgot. “ Bye nyo! And sorry nyo!” The girl began to run down the hill. Bakura gathered his senses and quickly asked a question.

“Wait! Will we see you again?” He shouted at the girl now half way down.


“Ya! Azumano isn’t that big nyo!! Bye!!” The girl said running backwards, and then forward again. But what was really on her mind was this: ~ I have to get to the new Gamers store nyo! I want to do my part of helping open it and stuffs before tonight at 9!~

“Well..... she was odd.” Tristan said.

“Ya. She took off in a rush too.” Tea added.

“Well, she seemed nice.” Serenity said on a light note.

“She. Was. Wearing. A. Cat. Hat.” Mokuba said sweat dropping.

“One word. Freak.” Kaiba said in his high and mighty tone.

“I didn’t get her name..........” Duke whined.

“My head hurts thanks to her.” Marik complained. She didn’t seem to care about her leg, so Marik wasn’t worried about her; instead, he focused on the pain he felt throughout his head.

They all seemed to have their own opinions of the girl.

For the most part, they decided to put the strange mishap behind them for a while and continue exploring the town. After about 20- 36 minutes, they passed an electronics store. Something caught Marik’s eye. It was the TV in the store window.

“Hey guys, check this out.” Marik said slowly. The YGO crew stopped and watched the news bulletin that came onto the TV.

‘ We have some breaking news folks’ announced a lady news caster. ‘It seems the Phantom Thief has yet again planned to steal another priceless artifact from the museum.’

“Hey! I’ve heard of this guy!” Bakura exclaimed. All heads turned to him.

“What’s he like?” Yugi asked.

“Well, from what I know, he’s existed for 1000s of years somehow. He leaves notes for museums and art galleries to warn them he is coming to steal something. No one has ever caught him; no matter how many people are there.”

The gang returned their attention to the TV. ‘ The note left says ‘I, the Phantom Thief, Dark Mousy, plan to steal the Sacred Maiden’s pendant at 8:30 tonight. Bring as many police as you like; You cannot stop me.’ It seems as though Dark will continue to get away with these crimes every time, even though the entire police force rigorously guards every artifact. But for many young girls out there, they could care less about the crime and more about the thief. Don Walters is at the museum right now. Don over to you.’

‘Thank you Mary. I am here at Azumano Museum of ancient artwork. I have here one of the many Dark fangirls. This is Anna Toland, a junior at Azumano High. Miss Toland, what do you think about Dark?’

‘Well, I think exactly the same as almost any girl my age. Dark has to be the best looking guy on earth. He’s hot, he’s smooth, and he’s talented at what he does. One glance at the phantom and you heart melts.’

‘Thank you Miss Toland. Back to you at the studio Mary.’

‘Thanks Don. More on this on the news at 7.’

“Whoa, this guy sounds......” Tristan started, but became speechless.

“Hey Gramps, isn’t there Egyptian artifacts at that particular museum?” Yugi asked.

“Yes I believe so Yugi.” Gramps answered back.

“Ya think this Mouse guy is gonna steal them Yugs?” Joey questioned.

“I’m not sure. We should check things out tomorrow when the museum should be reopened.”

Everybody nodded in agreement. They came to Azumano not only to expand the Turtle Game shop, but also to see if there really was another Egyptian artifact from Yami’s time that has any magical power.

However, they will need to be on their guard, for there might be an evil among them, that they’ve never seen the likes of before. And an unknown tidbit will come into play.

===End Prologue– a run in(to)====