Di Gi Charat Fan Fiction ❯ The song ❯ Serpahim Call ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Seraphim Call

By: Gabby O'Neal

Somewhere a voice calls in the depths of my heart. May I always be dreaming the dreams that move my heart? So many tears of sadness uncountable through and through, I know on the other side of them I'll find you. Though the road is long and lonely and the end far from sight, these hands can find your light. The wonder of living. The wonder of dying. It's calling out from deep within my heart. Sadness can never be counted, but I will be able to see you on the other side. Why speak over you sadness and life painful woes? Instead, let the same lips sing a gentle song for you. The quiet windows in the beginning morning. Let my silent empty body be filled and reborn. Living mysterious. Dying mysterious. The flower, the wind, the city. There all the same. Keep dreaming your dreams don't ever let them part. The whispering voice we never want to forget, fading in each memory. When a mirror has been broken shattered pieces shattered on the ground glimpses of a new life is reflected all-round. Even in the closing memories there is a whisper that cannot be forgotten. Even in the shattered mirror shards a new life is revealed all around. No need to search the outside nor sail across the sea. `Cause here inside me, its right here inside me. I found a brightness it's always with me.

The End