Digimon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Beavis and butthead's big adventure, and mayham! ❯ buu's biggest fear and the cackling wich! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chap. 5

Hello again! * Does a jig * muhahaha! `Tis time to punish Bakura! Muhaha! I don't know what I'm punishing him for but I am so blah! * Sticks out tong* this is in the middle of the Buu saga ok?!

Disclaimer: I don't own the characters in this unless I say so! Even if you do sue me then you'll only get socks and some articles of clothing, which I will steal back the very same night!

Beavis and buttheads big adventure

Goku was in the middle of teaching gotten and trunks the fusion dance when they heard a scream. It was Bulma. They ran to where the scream was coming from to see to short boys trying to look up her dress. They then noticed a white haired boy lying unconscious on the floor.

"What's going on?" asked Goku as they went up to Bulma.

"Grrrr these two perverted boys appeared out of some portal and started looking up my skirt!" yelled Bulma as she hit the boys into the wall next to her.

"Hey look it's another boy over here!" stated Videl noticing the unconscious Bakura.

Videl then walked up to Bakura and checked to see if he was ok. Bakura slowly opened his eye. Meanwhile the very stupid Goku takes bev and butt to learn the fusion dance not noticing that they where not trunks and gotten.

Trunks and Goten walked up to Bakura too. Bakura then sat up and took in his surroundings. First he saw a short black haired girl, a smaller black haired boy, and another young boy with purple hair.

For some reason (I'm not sure why! ^_^") Buu and Babidi appeared at kami's look out.

"Buu look it's the two kids who you must destroy!" ordered Babidi.

"Buu go ok!" chirped the infant like Buu.

"Aaaahhhhhhhhh! It's an over sized ball of bubble gum!!!!!!!!!" yelled Bakura accidentally running of the end off kami's look out.

"No don't run that way!" warned Videl too late to stop him. She then flew off to save him.

As Bakura fell he flayed his arms to try and stop himself, unfortunately not working. He then began screaming while still fling his arms. Videl then caught him and flew back up to kami's look out as Bakura continued to yell.

***** Meanwhile with yami and others*****

Yami and co. appear in a strange forest only to hear a girl yelling "sit! Sit! Sit! SIT!"

"who is that?" wondered Honda out loud as another set of screaming was heard.

"GGGRRRRRR! What's with ya danm women! It's not like I'd actually want to look at you nude!" exclaimed a male voice.

"HOW DARE YOU! SIT! SIT! SIT! SSSIIIIITTTT!" yelled the furious girl.

Yami and co. walked over to the source of the voice. When they got there Inu-yasha was gone already and there was Kagome with only her underwear and bra on. She turned to see what the rustling in the bushes was and saw 3 very red boys on the ground and a girl shaking her head.

"Who are you?!" asked Kagome throwing on a shirt and her skirt, she was extremely red.

Yami recovered first out of the men and asks "have by any chance seen a boy with white long hair?"

"yes…. What's he done now?!" said kagome with a disappointed look on her face. "inu-yasha! Get your frigen but over here! Pronto!" yelled kagome mistaken the description of Bakura for inu-yasha.

**** back in dbz world****

Goku teaches bev and butt the fusion dance. Then bev and butt finally get it right after many futile tries. They then fuse together to form…… beavhead!

"great! Now go get Buu!" encouraged Goku as beavhead flew off to where Buu was currently. (somehow they learn to fly and yes they still think bakura is a girl -_-")

"me eat you up! Me eat you up!" chanted the overly excited Buu walking over to trunks and Goten only to be stopped by the great and powerful beavhead.

"hey cool! It's a giant blob of gum!" said beavhead as they saw Buu.

"me eat you up!" stated Buu to beavhead.

"hunhunhun! Before you do that take of the white haired girls shirt!" asked the still perverted and stupid beavhead.

"ok Buu go give beavhead last wish" stated the happy Buu.(somehow Buu knew beavhead's name)

trunks and Goten stood in font of Videl and Bakura but were easily pushed aside. Buu then threw Videl of the look out as several other people screamed for there loved ones. Bakura was too scared to move.

//come on what's wrong with you wimp?!// asked yami b in the bleach heads mind (why do I make fun of my rummage sale priced Bakura! Why?!)

/but!… I'm not a wimp….. and he's humongous!/ wined Bakura to his yami.

Bakura then takes of bakuras shirt. 0.0 every one else (except beavhead) just stared as the boy tried to cover his pale skin up. Buu looked at the shirt and quickly threw it at bakura's face. He then realised his sudden bakurashirta phobia, which made him afraid of bakura's shirt.

Beavhead unfused. Bev ran of somewhere and butt went up behind Bulma and started looking up her skirt without her noticing. Buu then runs behind babidi attempting to hide.

"what in the world are you f*****g doing Buu?! Kill them all!" ordered babidi.

"no! Buu no go! Buu no want to look at horrid shirt!" explained the blob of pinkness.

"grrrr!" shouted babidi as they flew off to destroy some stuff.

" well at least they're done!" said Goten in relief when a certain idiot came riding in on a broomstick and a mope on his head.

As bev rode in he cackled and flew around the look out annoying every one.

"this is really strange!" stated Bakura remembering the Buu and his shirt incident.

"so where are you from?" asked Bulma trying to find out more on the white haired boy and also trying to ignore the cackling dufuss.

" I come from a different dimension" explained Bakura.

"so what your saying is these two idiotic perverts appeared at you friends house and then your friend send them to this dimension accidentally sending you into this dimension" said Krillin summarising bakura's story.

"yes" reassured Bakura as he nodded his head.

"we'll help you get back to your dimension! But first you really need to eat something your too skinny!" exclaimed Goten as him and trunks dragged Bakura into the kitchen.

The 2 kids set at least a ton of food in front Bakura (literally a ton) and started shoving food into his mouth while restraining him from moving leaving him only able to chew. After

There was a angry scream from outside as Bulma hit the perverts into another dimension. Chichi then came in to see the very sick looking Bakura barley ably to chew the food being shovelled into his mouth by the youngsters.

Chichi walks up to goten and trunks and drags them away.

//what's wrong Bakura?// asked a concerned yami b.

/nothing I just feel sick/ complained Bakura.

//maybe I should take over and get you to another safer dimension?// asked yami b still concerned about his hikari.

Yami b then takes over bakura's body and takes them to another dimension unfortunately the same one as bev and butt.

**** in inu-yasha world****

"what do you want now women!" asked inu-yasha jumping down from a tree.

Yami and co. notice inu-yasha's dog-ears, and all take tern in felling the fluffy ears.

-_-+ "would you all stop that!!!!" yelled the angry inu-yasha.

"well what is it you wanted him for?" asked kagome.

"it's not him we are looking for…… are friend was sent into a… (yami explains the rest of the story) …. And so were looking for him now" finished yami.

"oh. I did see the perverts but no white haired boy other than inu-yasha over there!" said kagome pointing at inu-yasha who was sitting in a tree.

"oh, too bad sorry to bother you then we'll just have to look somewhere else" said a sad Anzu.

"don't worry Anzu we'll find him soon" comforted Jou. (no! Anzu is not in love with Bakura! She's in love with yugi and Yugi's in love with her! She's just sorry for him because he's stuck with bev and butt)

"well I hope you find your friend!" hoped kagome far welling her new friends as they disappeared into another dimension.

~END~

so how'd ya'll like it?!

PLEASE REVIEW! PLEASE REVIEW!

Try to guess whom Bakura and bev and butt meet next! Muhahahah! I fell sorry for Bakura! *does a jig around computer while doing a war/ victory cry *