Digimon Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction ❯ The Digidestined and the Outlaws ❯ First Meeting ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

"Chapter Two: First Meeting"

DISCLAIMER: I still don't own Digimon or Outlaw Star, and I do not own Ashley and Rain and I'm gonna beat the crap outta TaRain for stealing them- naw just kidding; I do own Ash and Rainey. And Crystal (I change my mind; Takeru, Kari and Crystal will appear, just not with the others…: D) NOW ON WITH THE STORY!

~*~

((AWA- Begins during the fight between the Digimon and their new enemy, Milleniumon… Aquilamon and Ankylomon got their butts kicked during the first attack and then Paildramon put up a good fight but it wasn't enough to bring down the Mega Digimon, and now the Digidestined has hopes for Ashley's and Rain's DNA Digivolved Digimon, Icecoitismon… Meanwhile, Jim decides to investigate the XGP and asking Gillium about the `force' it felt…))

Davis- Dammit! The attacks aren't working!!!

Ashley- What now?! C'mon, Ash, THINK!!! What would Icykamon- *stops* MagnaShivmon!! ICECIOTISMON!!! REVERT BACK TO CHAMPION, SO SHIVMON AND COYOTEMON CAN DIGIVOLVE AGAIN!!!

Rain- Ashley!!! What're you-?

Ashley- Get Coyotemon to Digivolve, so she can Digivolve to Ultimate too!

Rain- Ya mean…. To Houndmon? Um… sure! LET'S GO!

Iceciotismon goes back to her true form- Shivmon and Coyotemon.

Ashley- *clutching her double-tag with both of her crests, the Crest of Spirit and the Crest of Mind* TIME…..TO DIGIVOLVE!!! *her Digivice glows and her crests reacted and then…*

Shivmon Digiovlve to…*angel feathers surrond Shivmon as it transforms her wings into light bluish wings and gains more armor and her head piece has change into something like MagnaAngemon's but it is silver and has the Crest of Spirit engraved on it and she gets a silver staff with the head covered with bluish feathers and calls this form…* MagnaShivmon!

Rain- *holding her double tag with her crests in it, the Crest of Life and the Crest of Determination glowing* OKAY, COYOTEMON! LET'S GET TO WORK!! *her Digivice glows and he crests reacted*

Coyotemon Digivolve to… *her size and mass of her body increases and she gets scars from the past of an war and gets something that resembles a mohawk with little braids and she calls her form…* Houndmon!

Millienummon- MagnaShivmon and Houndmon? Are they supposed to itimidate me?

Ashley and Rain growls

~*Jim- XGP*~

Jim was scanning the work with the little robot looking over him.

Jim- So exactly what kind of force did you feel, Gillium?

Gillium- I'm not so sure, Jim… I just felt a portal opening… but nothing… yet.

Jim- What do you mean, `yet'? What does that mean?

Gillium- A portal like that means that someone or something will come soon…

Jim- Maybe it's just a hunch.

Gillium- Maybe…

~*Digidestined- Digital World*~

MagnaShivmon and Houndmon got their butts kicked and reverted to their In-Training forms, Iciamon and Puppymon.

Cody- Milleniummon's attack was too strong for them…

Millieniumon- How any times I gotta say?! I'm a Mega! MEGA! M-E-G-A!!!

Ashley and Rain grabs their repective Digimon and ran back to their friends…

Rain- Hey, Goggle-brain! What now? I think Magnashivmon and Houndmon was our last hope…

Davis- There's only one more thing to do: LET'S GET THE HELL OUTTA HERE!!!!

Yolei- Yeah! Good call for once!

Milleniumon- Why are you leaving so soon? I haven't got started yet.

Ken- Forget it! C'mon guys!!!

All of the Digidestined starts to run…

Milleniummon- Hehehe… all's going according to plan… Transport cyclone!

A huge whriling cyclone just open and it was in front of the Digidestined…

Ashley- Aw shoot! A cyclone!

Ken- We can't go back!

Cody- Brace yourselves, you guys!!!

Then, all of the Digidestined got sucked into the cyclone and then it disapered like magic…

~*T.K., Kari and Crystal*~

They were loking for their lost comrades…

Crystal- I can't believe it! Davis said to meet here, but the others aren't here! They better not play hide-n-seek! We don't have the time!

T.K.- I think that Davis, for once, isn't fooling around-! Kari?!

Crystal- Huh?

They go over to Kari, which she is suffering another headache…

Kari- The darkness… they did something…

T.K.- What did they did? Kari, what's goin' on?

Crystal- Pull yourself together, girl! If its about our friends…

Kari- I'm afraid it is, Crystal…

Crystal- ? The hell-? What about them?! Are they going to be alright?!

Kari- The darkness… they have taken Davis and the others somewhere…

T.K.- Is it like when we battled LordDevimon before?

Kari- No… it's like… they have gone out of the Digital World…

Crystal- They didn't abort this mission, did they?! Lazy bas-

Kari- No, Crystal… they were takne by force… we'll have to find the sourse and try to bring them back…

Crystal- Yeah, good point.

T.K.- Let's save them!

Crystal- You gonna impress Rain, T.K.?

T.K.- *blush* Bite me, Kris. *flat*

Crystal- `Kay. Where?

Kari- C'mon, guys! The sooner we find everyone else, the better!

~*The Outlaws-Home*~

Gene- So Gillium doesn't know? At least it didn't fry the computers or did something bad to Melfina…

Jim- Yeha, thank goodness… any way… did you feel somehitn when Gillium felt it?

Gene- I don't think so…

~Phone caaaaaaaaaallll~

~*Digidestined*~

Davis slowly wakes up and relizes that…

Ashley- Um... Davis? Are you alright?

Davis- Yeah… why?

Rain- Um… does anyone know where the hell are we?

Manager of one resturant- HEY!!! You kids! Get off of my statue!!!

Yolei- Eep! We're sorry!

Manager- Whatever! Just get off! You're making me look bad! *the Digidestined got off* Now piss off! I'm busy!!! *enters his resturant*

Ashley- *blows raspberry*Hmph. He's in a happy mood.

Cody- Does anyone know where we are?

Ken- And we're back in our clothes before we left to battle Milleniummon…

Davis- So where not in the Digital World… but where in hell are we?

Rain- I was asking that… people just looked at me weird…

Yolei- Let's just hope they're not as rude as the manager… *shudder* I hate to work there…

Davis- Let's just go around and get info.

Digidestined- Okay.

They go around town and ask for info…

Woman- Oh? Are you from another planet?

Davis- Um….. yeah…

Woman- Well then! I think Gene Starwind of Starwind and Hawking might help you kids…

Rain- Gene Starwind? Sounds like a hot movie star.

Ashley- Where is he?

Woman- Just across the street. See that red ship? *the Digidestined saw the XGP- Ooooooooo* He lives over there.

Ken- Okay. Thank you.

Davis- Let's go visit this `Gene Starwind'.

~*TBC*~

((*AWA hums to the ending Outlaw Star ending theme song* Next chapter, The Digidestined meets Gene and the others and what will happen next? Next time on "The Digidestined and the Outlaws" in *Chances of the Making*. You better get ready!))