Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ *~The TAD Fics~* ❯ Tracey Goes a Tad Insane ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: Oh boy there's a list...I do not own pokémon, Digimon, the teletubbies, Barney or that dog Blue...in fact I have very few possessions!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTES: Okay this story PROVES I'm insane...no wait...TOTALLY insane! *lol* It was supposed to be only a story about Tracey going insane and it ended up to be three kinda story lines in one. Oh boy I'm crazy! But trust me...it's a good read (erm...well to me it is) it made me laugh! Erm...enjoy!


TRACEY GOES A TAD INSANE
By Togepi


Ash, Misty and Brock ran into the living room of Professor Oak's laboratory in a panic then collapsed onto the floor in pure exhaustion. Professor Oak approached them and looked down.

"Glad you could make it!" he said happily.

"No...no...no problem!" stuttered Ash, in between deep breaths. "We may have ran all the way back from Azalea town it may of taken us six weeks but we're here...so what's the emergency!"

"Emergency?" It the clicked in Professor Oaks head. "Oh the emergency...follow me!"

Professor Oak walked off into the lab bit of his house with Ash and his friends following, in there was Professor Ivy who was sat on a chair drinking some coffee (and obviously looking a bit out of it as usual!) As soon as Brock laid eyes on her he gave out a girly type James scream and jumped behind Misty.

"keep her away from me!" he yelled nervously. Ash and Misty just exchanged glances and shrugged. Ash then looked around the room!

"Hey where's Tracey?" he asked.

"That's why your here!" replied Professor Oak. "A few months ago I sent Tracey over to Professor Ivy's lab but when he returned he went mad, trashed the lab and ran off claiming he had voices in his head!"

"And I bet I know why!" snapped Brock, who was now scowling at professor Ivy, she was scowling back but since her expression never changes nobody could tell! Everybody's attention turned towards Brock, who just hid behind Misty again. "Erm...forget I said anything!"

"No!" replied Professor Oak. "I'm sorry Brock but you'll have to tell us if we have any chance in saving Tracey!"

The three friends exchanged glances then looked back at Professor Oak.

"We don't wanna save Tracey!" said Ash.

"Yeah, we hate him, he's way too weird!" added on Misty.

"Plus he has a wussy girls name!" finished Brock.

"Oh!" said Professor Oak.

"I told you that Brock will never tell...he's my little puppet!" snapped Professor Ivy, in a cool spaced out kinda way!

"Well how about saving the rest of human and Pokémon kind, at the moment he's a danger to everyone!" suggested professor Oak to Brock. Brock sighed as he looked at his friends hopeful faces.

"Oh okay I'll tell you!" he yelled. "Just stop giving me the 3rd degree!"

Everyone just stared at him as he began.

"Well it all happened during Pokémon the movie 2000: the power of one..."

"Stop plugging the movies Brock!" interrupted Professor Oak.

"Oh sorry! Anyway while Professor Ivy was with you I was trying desperately to keep the Pokémon under control...I mean c'mon I had tentacool's stuck to my face. Anyway SHE wanted me too video tape the whole thing for research purposes...but it's hard to do that when Nidoran's are biting you so I accidentally fell through a door that was always previously locked..."

"Is this going anywhere!" snapped Ash!

"Yes it is be patient! Anyway behind that door was the most hideous site ever seen...I wouldn't wish it on anyone!"

"Oh what was it?" asked Misty. "Dead bodies or something?"

"Er....no!"

"Mutated Pokémon?"

"No!"

"A secret stash of dirty magazines?"

Brock laughed. "I wish!"

"Then what Brock! What was in there?" asked Ash. Brock swallowed hard,

"It was...was...was..." He paused, "...a room full of pre-school children's characters!"

All Brock heard was a very confused "Huh?" from everyone else in the room!

"THAT'S ALL!" shouted Misty.

"Yeah well you try being locked in a room with the teletubbies and bear in the big blue house...all they want to do is prance around and sing "happy" songs! It's mad I tell you MAD!" He then pointed to professor Ivy. "This woman is sick, lock her up, lock her up now!"

"Woah, calm down Brock!" said Ash, as Brock breathed heavily as he seethed with anger. Professor Ivy stood up and addressed the group.

"Yes! I do keep a collection of pre-school children's TV characters in that room and I plan to take over the world with them!" With that she began to laugh evilly.

"Take over the world? What are they going to do hug everyone to death!" laughed Ash.

"Ah so you doubt my superior intelligence do you boy!" sneered professor Ivy. "Then taste my wrath..." With that she took out a Pokéball and threw it. "Go Tinky-winky show this twerp who's boss!" Tinky- Winky came out of it's Pokéball and called out "Eh-oh!"

Ash and his friends gasped.

"The teletubbies are Pokémon!" yelled Ash, as he quickly whipped out his Pokédex and pointed it at Tinky-Winky, dexter responded.

"TINKY-WINKY THE PRE-SCHOOL POKÉMON. THIS POKÉMON IS DEVASTATINGLY CUTE AND WILL ATTACK WITH IT'S RED HAND BAG AND HORRENDOUS HUG ATTACK!"

"Ha! I can take that!" said Ash, he then looked down at Pikachu. "Go on Pikachu!"
Pikachu just shook it's head and backed off!

"Pika pika!"

"Oh fine!" snapped Ash as he got out a Pokéball and threw it. "Go chikorita!"

Chikorita shot out of it's Pokéball and landed on Ash. It began to rub it's head against Ash's cheek.

"Okay thanks Chikorita...but you have to fight now!"

Chikorita jumped off Ash and scowled at Tinky-winky!

"Chikorita use razor leaf NOW!"

Chikorita got ready to use razor leaf but Tinky-winky came bounding towards it. Chikorita screamed and ran behind Ash's leg!

"Chikori!"

"Forget it Ash, Tinky-winky is way to powerful!" shouted Misty.

"Hey since when did this story turn from a story about Tracey going insane to a story about the teletubbies being Pokémon?" asked Brock, Professor Oak just shrugged!

"I'm not giving up!" snapped Ash.

"Oh Ash stop being stubborn!" Misty yelled back.

"Chikorita can take this thing!" Ash then looked at his chikorita which was still cowering behind his leg! "Please do this for me!"

Chikorita nodded and stepped out from behind his leg, but as soon as it did tinky-winky came bounding towards it again!

"BIG HUG!"

This time Chikorita couldn't get away, Tinky-winky picked it up and gave it a big tight hug. Chikorita squealed then passed out!

"CHIKORITA NO!" yelled Ash, as he held up a Pokéball. "Return!"

Chikorita vanished into it's Pokéball. Ash put it back then got out another one.

"Okay now I choose you SNORLAX!"

He threw it and Snorlax appeared in front of him, but it was fast asleep. Huge sweatdrops formed on Ash's head.

"Oh this isn't good!" he said as he held up Snorlax's Pokéball, "Snorlax return!"

As Snorlax returned to it's Pokéball Professor Ivy cackled and ordered Tinky-winky to return.

"Ha ah! You see I'm the strongest Pokémon trainer alive and no one can defeat me!"

With that she threw a small bomb that exploded filling the room full of smoke, Professor Oak, Ash, and his friends all began to cough hard as it did! The smoke eventually lifted...but Professor Ivy was still standing there in front of them. For a few awkward minutes the group exchanged glances then Professor Ivy ran off quickly through the open door! Professor Oak and the others just looked at each other.

"See!" said Brock. "Now do you believe me that she's mad!"

Meanwhile out in a dark dense forest Tracey was walking on a small dirt path mumbling incoherently to himself. As he passed a bush three very familiar figures looked up and watched him pass by!

"Hey isn't that the twerp with the girls name?" said Jesse.

"I think so!" replied James. "But what would he be doing all the way out here by himself!"

"Hummmm...I haven't a clue Jimmy boy!" said Meowth. "But I see dis as da perfect chance to steal some Pokémon!"

Jesse and James nodded their head's in agreement, then they began to follow Tracey.

About 10 minutes later Tracey was stopped by two smoke bombs going off in front of him, as the smoke cleared he saw Jesse and James stood in front of him.

"Prepare for trouble!"
"And make it double!"
"To protect the world from devastation!"
"To unite all people's within our nation!"
"To denounce the evils of truth and love!"
"To extend our reach to the stars above...!"

"NO NO LEAVE ME ALONE STOP IT STOP IT STOP TALKING!"

Team Rocket watched Tracey as he fell to his knees and held his head in his hands, babbling to himself...

"...PLEASE JUST STOP LEAVE ME ALONE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU ANYMORE!"

Jesse, James and Meowth all just looked at each other.

"Gee...we must of broke him!" said Meowth.

"I guess Team Rocket is more powerful than we thought!" added on Jesse.

"THERES JUST TOO MUCH PRESSURE TO TAKE, ...SO INSECURE!"

"Is he quoting Linkin park songs?" asked Meowth.

"Linkin who?" replied Jesse and James together.

"Er...nevermind!"

Suddenly Tracey looked up at them.

"I see dead people..."he said, quietly, "They walk around like regular people!"

"Er...sure you do!" laughed Jesse, she then turned towards her teammates. "Come on you guys...I don't want to spend another minute around this psycho!"

The group turned to walk away but were stopped when Tracey pointed to Jesse and spoke.

"You're not real, you don't belong in this world!"

Jesse just lifted up one eyebrow then sighed and began to walk away again, she was followed by James and Meowth.

"DON'T WALK AWAY, THEY'LL BE ANGRY, THEY'LL GET YOU!"

Back in Professor Oak's laboratory, Ash and his friends were standing by the Professor while he routed about in a big metal chest. He got out a crossbow and gave it to Misty, a stake and hammer for Ash and holy water for Brock.

"Erm Professor..." said Misty, "...we're fighting an insane woman with equally insane Pokémon...not a vampire!"

"Oh yeah!" replied Profassor Oak as he grabbed the objects from the trio's hands and put them back, he then turned to them. "This will be a hard task! and there's a good chance some of you may not make it back alive so I have one thing to say to you..." he then grabbed them and hugged them hard. "I love you all so much!" He then let them go!

"Erm...okay..." said Brock awkwardly as the group backed off. "...well we've all gotta go and...do things now...bye!"

With that the trio ran off before Professor Oak had another chance to hug them!

Back in the wood Team Rocket were walking through the trees pondering about Tracey.

"Well I guess the stress of having a girls name finally got to him!" said James.

"Probably!" added on Jesse.

Just then they saw Professor Ivy stood just up the road in front of them. They all stopped and looked at her.

"It's dat Professor woman dat always looks spaced out!" said Meowth.

"Ah more victims!" she said.

"Victims!" replied the team together nervously. With that Professor Ivy took out a Pokéball and threw it. "Go Blue!" she called as a small cute blue dog landed in front of her. Team Rocket just laughed.

"Your gonna fight us with that!" screamed Meowth in hysterics.

"Ah but Blue is no ordinary dog Pokémon, she has a strong attack that can devastate even a Dragonite!"

"Yeah right!" said James, "I've seen Blue's clues, that thing is harmless!" Jesse and Meowth just looked at James then began laughing at him. Suddenly Blue began to growl which made the team go quiet!

"That's not right!" said James. "Blue isn't supposed to growl!"

It began running towards them, foaming at the mouth. Jesse, James and Meowth screamed and ran off into the forest with Blue close behind!

The deeper they got into the forest the darker it got, eventually the team thought they had lost Blue so they hid under a bush, James grabs a camcorder and turns on the light.

"Okay okay!" he siad nervously. "This is it we're all gonna die, I'm really scared I am really, that dog is mad, it's gonna kill us all!"

Jesse then leans forward and grabs the camera.

"Where in the hell did you get this from?"

James just shrugs, suddenly they hear Blue howl. Jesse throws the camcorder away and they run off again. Eventually they get to the edge of the forest. In front of them is a field full of corn crops, they all look behind them to see blue getting ready to pounce...Team rocket quickly run into the field and make their way through the towering crops.

At the end of the field were two bright white coloured dome type buildings, James opens the door, as Jesse and Meowth ran in then he followed closing the door behind him.

"Phew, I thought we'd never get away!" said Meowth as the trio walked deeper into the building.

"Now I understand why Brock goes crazy everytime her name is mentioned!" added on Jesse. "I think I would too if I had to spend months putting up with being chased by crazed blue dogs with rabies!"

James nodded in agreement as he glanced around the white walls of the building. "Hummm...I wonder where we are!"

They stopped walking and listened to a low humming sound.

"What's dat?" asked Meowth.

James crouched down and put his ear to the floor.

"Maybe electricity or something!" suggested Jesse.

"I don't think so!" said James, still listening. The group went quiet for a while, listening to the sound. Suddenly James' expression changed.

"Jesse, Meowth..."

"Yeah!"

"RUN!"

Suddenly vents opened up all around them and beedrills flew from them. The team screamed and ran, but the beedrill were coming from all kinds of directions.

"Ah I can't see!" yelled Jesse, James ran back for her, grabbed her hand and lead her out of the building with meowth. Outside the team began to shake their clothes.

"There in my hair, they're in my hair!" screamed James, running around all panicked. Jesse just hit him with a paper fan which stopped him from running!

"They aren't in your hair!" she snapped.

Suddenly they heard growling behind them, they nervously turned around to see Blue. Again the team screamed and ran, as they did, blue opened it's mouth and a blue ball of fire shot out of it. The blue ball of fire hit the ground near them blowing up Team Rocket sending them flying through the air.

"LOOKS LIKE TEAM ROCKET ARE BLASTING OFF AGAIN!"

And they disappeared into the sky with a PING!

Back with Ash and his friends they were just entering the forest, they all watched the Pokémon as they passed them, Caterpies, Rattata's, Pidgey's, team rocket...

"TEAM ROCKET!" shouted Ash and his friends as they spotted Jesse, James and Meowth stuck up a tree looking pretty beaten up. Jesse and Meowth were just laying in the branches while James was hanging upside down.

"What are you guys doing up there?" asked Misty. "Pretending to be Mankey's!"

"Very funny!" snapped Jesse, with her arms crossed. "It just so happens that we landed in this tree after being blasted off by a stupid blue dog!"

"Professor Ivy!" the twerp trio said together, Jesse just sighed.

"Are you twerps gonna help us down or what!"

"Well I guess we have to!" said Ash, with that he began to shake the tree as hard as he could.

"What are you doing?" yelled James in a panic!

"Getting you down!" replied Ash as he continued shaking the tree. Suddenly Team Rocket heard a cracking sound.

"Uh-oh!" said meowth.

The three rocket members fell and landed on the ground in a heap. Jesse stood up quickly with her fists clenched.

"Do that again twerp and..." she began, but she never got to finish as they heard blue howling again which sent shivers down everyone's spines.

"Okay come on everyone we've got to keep looking for Tracey and Professor Ivy!" said brock. Ash and co along with Team Rocket began to walk through the forest cautiously.

Meanwhile Tracey had gotten to a hippie who was just sat in the middle of the road with his legs crossed meditating. He opened his eyes and looked at Tracey.

"Whazzzuuup my man!" he said.

"WHAZZZZUUUP!" replied Tracey.

"Whazzzuuuuppppp!"

"WHAZZZUUUPPP!"

"Just chillin!" replied the hippie!

"True true!" said Tracey, he then continued walking!

That night Ash, his friends and Team Rocket had gotten to a nearby town, still following the scent of Professor Ivy and Tracey, they decided to find a hotel for a night. he only one they found was one called THE HAPPY LITTLE NIDORAN HOTEL so they walked inside. As brock booked the rooms the others stayed by the entrance looking very tired. Brock returned with a key.

"Er...they only have one room so we're all gonna have to share!" he said.

Small tired moans came from the group but they all agreed that sharing a room together was better than not having a room at all!

The hotel room actually had two rooms to it...the first one had one beds and the second one had two. Ash and co grabbed the room with with two beds despite threats of violence from Jesse.

"Ah it's okay Jess, this one will do!" said James.

"Well I guess it'll have too!" snapped Jesse, "by the way your sleeping on the floor!"

With that Jesse climbed into the bed and went to sleep. James just sighed as he whipped out a laptop from that amazing place called no where and plugged it in!

"What you doin' jimmy?" asked Meowth

"Well I was thinking that maybe if I looked on the internet for info on these Pokémon Ivy has we could learn about how to destroy them!"

"Good tinkin'!" said Meowth, "And while your doin dat, I'll be sleepin'" With that meowth jumped onto the edge of the bed curled up and fell asleep. Again James sighed and turned to the computer screen.

A few hours later, James had fallen asleep with his head firmly placed on the keybored, he mumbled about donuts and roses as Jesse got out of bed and walked up to him. As she did the computer screen went all black and some green words popped up.

WAKE UP JAMES

It read. Jesse shook James and pointed to the screen, James frowned and pressed a few keys on the keyboard but nothing happened then more words appeared.

FOLLOW THE WHITE RABBIT JAMES

"White rabbit?" said James all confused, as meowth woke up and joined them.

"Maybe it crashed!" suggested Jesse.

"Press control alt delete!" said meowth.

"Click the mouse!" added on Jesse.

"Switch the monitor on and off!"

"Press the reset button!"

More writing appeared.

KNOCK KNOCK JAMES

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Team Rocket looked at each other nervously. They all walked over to the door slowly, James swallowed hard as he grabbed the handle turned it and opened it. Outside stood...nothing....or what they thought was nothing!

"Hey down here!"

The team looked down at a small white nidoran who was stood at the door looking up at them.

"Follow me!" it said before bounding off down the hallway. Team Rocket nodded at each other and followed the nidoran. Eventually the team got to a club, the Nidoran sat outside and waited for them to catch up.

"In there!" it told them pointing to the club.

"Humph, I didn't bring my party clothes!" moaned Jesse. "Who or what are we meeting in there?"

"You will know!" replied the Nidoran.

"Oh one more question!" said meowth. "You wouldn't be interested in meetin our boss would you!"

The Nidoran suddenly attacked Meowth scratching his face.

"Ha! Guess not!" Meowth said before falling to the floor dazed. The Nidoran then ran off quickly down the road. Jesse and James both looked at the club.

"Guess we'll have to go in!" said James as he picked up Meowth. The two of them then walked in.

Inside the music was loud and neither of them could think clearly because of it, the flashing lights really gave them headaches and the people in there really scared them. They walked through all the people dancing wildly like they were having seizures or something and came too someone who was stood all alone by a wall.

"Are you who were looking for!" shouted James over the music. The person looked up and the trio gasped at who it was...no it wasn't superman, batman, or Austin Powers, neither was it Todd (snap the photo dude) or Ritchie...it was...

"IZZY FROM DIGIMON!" screamed the trio.

"Yes it's me!" said Izzy, who was dressed in all black with cool shades and PVC pants. "And I'm here to help you against the woman you call Ivy, if you want my help that is!"

"Sure why not!" replied James.

"Bodacious!" said izzy. "Follow me!"

Izzy walked off and the trio followed cautiously. As they did Jesse turned to James and whispered into his ear.

"Since when does Izzy wear all black and PVC pants?"

James just shrugged, there was a lot of things about this fanfic that he didn't understand!

Before they knew it they found themselves in a backroom of the club...all the other digi-destineds were there and they were all wearing black clothes and shades.

"I tink dey saw da matrix one too many times!" joked Meowth. Jesse and James nodded. "Next dey'll be tinking dat dey can dodge bullets!"

"We can dodge bullets!" replied joe. "That's why we want to help you!"

"Erm...okay!" said Jesse.

"I have an explanation that may tell you a way to destroy the Pre-school pokémon!" Izzy told them.

"Oh here's da science bit...concentrate!" meowth added on sarcastically.

"Basically these pokémon are unlike any other Pokémon you have in your world, they are made up of a complecated molecular structure that can be very highly volatile...one small impact can spontaneously combust them!"

"Huh?" said Team rocket together.

"Basically what Izzy's saying is that all you have to do is attack these things and they'll blow up!" replied Tai.

"But when they do the explosion maybe so big it can destroy anything near it!" added on Izzy. "So when you destroy them you'll have to do it in and open area like a field or something!"

"Trust us you have to destroy all these creatures!" said Kari. "I'm normally against stuff like this but if they remain in your world they'll destroy everything!"

"But we never get a chance to attack them!" protested Jesse. "Those Pokémon are miles too strong...we can't get near them without them attacking us first!"

"That's where we come in!" replied Izzy. "If you are faced with one we will help you by luring it somewhere uninhabited and destroy it for you using our Digimon as they are possibly stronger than your Pokémon while you and your friends deal with Ivy!"

Team rocket exchanged glances then turned back to the digi-destined.

"Okay then...it's a deal!" said James as he shook Izzy's hand. Izzy nodded. then Joe gave James a mobile phone!

"Take it...use it to contact us when you are faced with one of these monsters!"

James took the phone and put it in his pocket. Again James nodded at Izzy and Izzy nodded back, then Team Rocket left the club and walked back to the hotel.

The next morning the team resumed their search for Tracey and Professor Ivy, Jesse, James and Meowth didn't mention the whole digi-destined thing to Ash and his friends, they didn't feel the need too...or they didn't feel that they wanted too. Anyway they continued walking through the town, that is until they got to a cafe where all hell was breaking loose.

"Get out and stay out!" bellowed the massive owner of the cafe as he threw someone out of the buliding, but this was no ordinary person...it was none other than Tracey.

"Yeah well don't blame me when the voices get you!" he shouted at the cafe owner as he walked back into the building, Tracey then turned towards Ash and the others.

"Tracey you okay?" asked Ash.

"Yeah fine!" replied Tracey. "The voices are driving me wild but I'm fine!"

"Oh!" said Brock, there was an awkward silence then Brock suddenly punched Tracey square in the face making him fall onto the ground in pain. "How do u feel now?"

"Er...a little worse thankyou Brock!" replied Tracey.

Suddenly all the gang felt a chill go down their spines as a weird surge of energy began to surround them, whatever electrical appliance that was near them started to act weird, cash machines were throwing out money into the streets, TV's were flickering, cash machines, computer's everything. Just then Professor Ivy appeared from nowhere. Both Brock and Tracey screamed and hid behind Misty, Misty just rolled her eyes and hit them both.

"GROW UP WILL YA!" she snapped.

"So we meet again children!" said professor Ivy in her cool calm way. "Haven't you figured out yet that you won't stop me!"

"We can and we will!" Ash shouted back.

"Fine then I will have to destroy you!" snapped Ivy. With that she brought out a Pokéball and threw it. "Go Barney!"

"NO NOT BARNEY!" screamed the group as barney that annoying purple dinosaur thing came out of it's Pokéball!

"Let's have fun!" it said. The team swallowed hard, Teletubbies and blue dogs were alright but Barney, they all came to the same conclusion, Professor Ivy was insane!

Barney began running towards them at a fast pace. Everyone screamed and fled all except Tracey who looked up at it...suddenly *SQUASH* Barney stepped on Tracey, the others cringed and closed their eyes.

"Oh my God they killed Tracey!" yelled Ash.

"So!" replied Brock.

"Yeah I guess your right!" said Ash.

"We need help!" said James as he whipped out his mobile phone.

"Since when did Team Rocket issue you guys with mobile phones?" asked misty. James didn't replay he just dialed a number on it then put it to his ear.

Back in the club the digi-destined were all hanging about the bar drinking milk, the place is deserted since it's daytime so all of their digimon are playing on the dance floor chasing each other about! Suddenly Joe's phone rings, he takes it out of his pocket and answers it!

"Hello!"

"Do you like scary movies?" came the rough voice on the other end.

"No!" replied Joe. "I'm more of a comedy kinda guy!"

"Oh okay! Wrong number then!" said the voice.

"It happens! bye!" Joe then hung up, a few seconds later it rung again so Joe answered it.

"Hello!"

It was James' voice on the other end!

"Joe! It's James! Quick come to the Pidgeot cafe in town Ivy has released Barney on us!"

"BARNEY!" yelled Joe in shock. "We'll be right there!" Joe hung up then addressed the other digi-destined and Digimon.

"James and the others are in trouble, time to move!"

Back with the group they are all running about franticly trying to avoid Barney's "love heart" attack. (Love hearts are fired from his mouth!)

"Don't let them touch you!" yelled Brock, as he dived to avoid another attack.

"What's the matter I just want to play!" laughed Barney, the monster knew it was getting nowhere so it tried a different attack, a devastating love fuelled hyper beam, the worst type of hyper beam you ever could have! It opened it's mouth and a bright pink beam shot from it and headed straight towards Jesse. She screamed and covered her eyes as her legs wouldn't let her move!

"Jesse! NOOOOOOOOOO!" cried out James as he dived for her, he managed to push her out of the way just in time as the beam passed them and hit the road.

"We can't keep this up!" sighed Misty.

"That's it!" snapped Ash as he stood up, he pulled a Pokéball from his belt and held it up high ready to throw it but Brock stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"No Ash your Pokémon have no chance!" he said to him, Ash lowered his arm.

"Your right Brock, but we've gotta do something! We can't just stand here!"

Suddenly a massive group of new monsters came running and flying down the road, but these weren't bad, it was all of the digimon in their champion forms, Greymon, Birdramon, Ex-Veemon, Angemon, they were all there. They all stopped when they reached Professor Ivy.

"Okay Ivy the jig is up!" yelled Tai who was stood ontop of greymon's head along with Kari and Gatomon.

"And who are you freaks?" asked Ivy.

"We're the digi-destined!" replied davis. "And we're here to put an end to your reign of terror!"

"Good one Davis!" said Kari, Davis just blushed and TK scowled at him.

"Well looks like I'd better make things even....GO EVERYBODY!" shouted professor ivy as she threw all the Pokéballs that she had. Out came tinky-Winky, Laa-Laa, dipsey, Po, Blue and that bear in that big blue house thing! Tai turned to James and spoke:

"Okay Matt and I will lure the Pre-school Pokémon to a field and destroy them, you and your friends aswell as the other digi-destined will deal with Ivy!"

James nodded, as Tai turned to Matt. "Let's go!"

Tai first let Kari and Gatomon off Greymon then he, greymon, Matt and Garurumon began to yell at the pre-school Pokémon to get their attention.

"Hey you freak creatures follow us!" taunted Tai. Both Greymon and Garurumon ran off towards the field, the pre-school Pokémon all followed.

"Where are you all going?" shouted Ivy. "Get back here and destroy these children!" But the Pre-school Pokémon weren't listening.

"I wouldn't bother!" said James in an unusually sly sort of way. "They aren't coming back!"

Professor Ivy backed off as the digi-destined, Digimon, team rocket and ash and his friends surrounded her, as Greymon and Garurumon easily destroyed the monsters.

"NOVA BLAST!"

"HOWLING BLASTER!"

As the digimon's attacks hit the Pokmon they all blew up sending a vicious wave through the air. Back with the others everyone bared with the blast wave until it cleared then carried on surrounding Ivy.

"See!" said James. "Aren't coming back!"

Suddenly Ivy began to glow, the more mad she became the brighter the light shone. Everyone gasped as her figure began to grow bigger.

"She's evolving!" said Misty in amazement.

"No not evolving!" cried out Izzy. "She's digivolving!"

"PROFESSOR IVY DIGIVOLVE TO....IVYMON!"

Everyone's mouth's fell open as they watched Professor Ivy grow into this huge slobbering gross-looking, slimy digimon that towered high above them. Meowth gulped and lowered his ears.

"We're in trouble!" he said.

Izzy quickly got his laptop computer out and analyzed Ivymon.

"Her name is Ivymon!" he began. "She's an Mega digimon with an Mega attitude!"

"Oh great just what we need an insane digimon!" said Jesse, unenthusiastically.

"Looks like we're all gonna have to digivolve too!" said kabuterimon, but before they could Ivymon used her most strongest attack against them.

"IVY BLASTER!"

A massive beam headed towards all the digimon and hit them, sending them all back to their rookie forms, even Gatomon, who turned into salamon.

"She's way too strong!" cried out Kari as she picked up Salamon.

The group screamed and ran as Ivymon followed them.

Not too far away Tai and Matt were walking back with Agumon and Gabumon when they heard the screams from the others. They watched as they saw Ivymon chase their friends the Tai and Matt turned to their digimon.

"You know what to do!" said Tai as he and Matt held out their digivices.

"AGUMON WARP DIGIVOLVE TO......WARGREYMON!"

"GABUMON WARP DIGIVOLVE TO........METALGARURUMON!"

Tai and Matt climbed onto their mega digimon and headed towards Ivymon, who had cornered everyone in an alleyway.

"Okay who's bright idea was it to come in the alleyway!" snapped Joe, who automatically looked at Davis.

"hey it wasn't me!" he protested back.

"Oh who cares we're gonna die any minute now anyway!" sighed meowth.

Suddenly they heard two firosus voices bellow out...

"NOVA FORCE!"

"METAL WOLF CLAW!"

The attacks hit Ivymon who turned around to see WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon behind her.

"You and tai better hide!" MetalGarurumon told Matt. "This could get ugly!"

Matt and Tai nodded as they climbed off their digimon and joined their friends!

"So you want to play do you!" bellowed Ivymon. "IVY CRUSHER!"

WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon avoided it the attacked back. As this was going on Professor Oak ran up to Ash and the others. He stopped to catch his breath then addressed the group.

"I'm glad I got here in time!" he said. "Hummm...looks like you all know that professor Ivy is a digimon now!"

"Yes!" replied Izzy. "And I must admit I am very intrigued!"

"Well here's something else to be amazed at my young friend!" said Professor oak as he suddenly began to glow just like Professor ivy had done!

"Never!" gasped Brock!

"PROFESSOR OAK DIGIVOLVE TO......OAKMON!"

Up in the sky flew one of the most graceful of creatures anyone had ever seen surrounded by all kinds of colours like a rainbow.

"Professor Oak is a digimon!" said Jesse. "All this time we spent trying to capture Pikachu could of been spent trying to capture him!"

Oakmon confronted Ivymon in the sky as Wargreymon and MetalGarurumon de-digivolved back to Agumon and Gabumon and joined the others on the ground.

"So you decided to show your true self Oakmon!" sneered Ivymon. "That's big of you...ha...anyway you'll never be able to defeat me!"

"Wanna bet Ivymon!" Oakmon replied. "OAK WING BLADE!" Oakmon shot a beam of blue light at Ivymon but she retaliated with her attack. everyone on the ground watched the battle in amazement.

"Do you think Professor Oak...er...I mean Oakmon can win?" Brock asked Izzy.

"Maybe!" replied Izzy.

The fighting began to get more serious as neither of the digimon were ready to give up. Beams and all kinds of attacks were being fired everywhere and had begun to hit the buildings. Ash ran out into the middle of the road and called out to Oakmon.

"Oakmon! Be careful your destroying the town!"

As Oakmon looked at Ash Ivymon saw her chance to get her revenge.

"IVY CRUSHER!"

Ivymon fired her attack at ash, Ash yelled, he didn't have enough time to get out of the way.

"ASH NO!" cried out Oakmon as he darted into the path of the attack. The beam hit him sending him flying through the air and he hit a wall. Oakmon fell to the floor unconscious as rubble from the building fell on him.

"Oh no!" Gasped sora. "It can't be!"

Everyone looked at the motionless body of Oakmon laying on the ground, an eerie silence filled the streets of the town, only the odd sob from Misty, yolei and mimi could be heard. Ash began to approach Oakmon slowly still aware that Ivymon was watching behind him. He stopped when he reached him then knelt down. He reached out and touched Oakmon's head with his right hand. As he did James got an idea, he suddenly began chanting, it started off as a whisper but soon got louder.

"oakmon get up, Oakmon get up, Oakmon get up, OAKMON GET UP..."

Jesse and Meowth joined in...

"...OAKMON GET UP, OAKMON GET UP..."

Then Misty and Brock...

"...OAKMON GET UP, OAKMON GET UP..."

Then eventually the digi-destined and Digimon also began chanting.

"...OAKMON GET UP, OAKMON GET UP..."

As they chanted Oakmon began to glow as he felt the courage and support of everyone around him, the louder the chant got the more he glowed. Eventually Ash joined in the chanting which made Oakmon open his eyes. The sapphire blue colour sparkled in the sunlight as he looked at Ash. Suddenly he flew up into the sky and back in front of Ivymon. With a new renewed spirit oakmon let out one final attack on Ivymon.

"OAK WING BLADE!"

The attack hit Ivymon, sending her spiraling out of control to the ground. As she hit the concrete she exploded into a thousand pieces. Everyone cheered and hugged each other hard, Ash looked up at oakmon who began to glow again and he de-digivolved back to Professor Oak and joined the others in celebration.

"WOW like that was so COOL!" yelled yolei.

"I know!" replied professor oak.

"Like can you be my digimon?" asked Mimi. Palmon just glared at her.

"Hey!"

"I was kidding Palmon don't worry your the only digimon for me!" laughed Mimi, Palmon gave out a sigh of relief.

The celebrations carried on for the next few days...Professor Oak was glad to finally let everyone know that he was a digimon and Brock was glad that he could no longer live in fear from professor Ivy, all in all it was a great two days!

THE END!