Digimon Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon Online: Shadow of Aincrad ❯ Prelude to a Nightmare’s Return ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Well, we have arrived at the next chapter of the story and now, we are starting what I call ‘The Dark Legacy Returns Arc’ in which you may have an idea on what I mean, but you are going to have to read and find out. Originally, I had another idea for this arc of the story, but as I said in the previous chapter, I saw the preview for the next Sword Art Online game known as ‘Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization’ and I came out with this new plotline for this arc of the story. Now, before I would start this chapter, I would like to give thanks and credit to Belletiger and Kanius and Kanius’ YuYuGiDigiMoon series, especially this author’s The Invasion of the Rajita story, for giving me permission to use the idea of Valkyrie Sailor Soldiers and everything that’s a part of them.

 

I DO NOT OWN Sailor Moon, Sword Art Online, Accel World, Digimon series, Yu-Gi-Oh R/GX/5Ds/Zexal/Arc-V, Gundam series, including Gundam Build Fighters, Sekirei, Akiba's Trip: Undead & Undressed, Senran Kagura, Dead or Alive, Ninja Gaiden, Tenchi Muyo series, Ronin Warriors, World of Warcraft series, Power Rangers series, Tron, Code Lyoko, Rave Master, Mouse, and anything/anyone that comes from these and other stories that end up in this fanfiction! Sailor Moon is owned/licensed by Naoko Takeuchi and its various studios and publishers, Sword Art Online is owned/licensed by ASCII Media Works, A-1 Pictures Inc., and its various directors/publishers including Reki Kawahara and Tomohiko Itō, and Digimon is owned/licensed by Toei Animation and its various directors, including Hiroyuki Kakudo, Yu-Gi-Oh is owned/licensed by Kazuki Takahashi, Toei Animation, and Studio Gallop, Yu-Gi-Oh GX is owned/licensed by Naoyuki Kageyama, Studio Gallop and its various directors, Yu-Gi-Oh 5Ds is owned/licensed by Katsumi Ono and Studio Gallop!

 

Warning: This story contains intense violence, blood, possible gore, death, mild to explicit suggestive themes, including mind-control and brainwashing, mild to explicit bad language, and mature adult themes/situations!

 

Second Warning: Some to a lot of OOC (Out of Character) actions and mannerisms in this whole story!

 

August 9, 2025, GGO, SBC Glocken

 

Inside of the VRMMO world of Gun Gale Online, GGO for short, we are inside of the capital city of the VRMMO world, SBC Glocken as it is called, where we find ourselves within one of the pubs where Dai and Akari, in their GGO avatar forms, walk through the door and there is a massive set of whoops and yells from the mass of players.

 

One of them shouts out, “Way to go, Dai!”

 

Another one yells out, “Akari! You were awesome!”

 

Akari says, nervously, “Thank you.”

 

Dai says, with a grin, “Well, we did just win the first ever big event in this world.”

 

Akari tells Dai, with a smirk, “And it looks like I got one for the girls, Dai-kun.”

 

Dai responds, with a smile, “It is because I let you, Kari-chan.”

 

Akari retorts, “Oh, really, Dai-kun?”

 

Just then a familiar female voice says, “Akari! Dai!” Dai and Akari then look to see none other than Sinon, who is wearing now a desert colored military jacket, bulletproof armor and combat boots of the same color and she wears a white muffler around her neck.

 

Akari says, with a smile, “Hey, Sinon!”

 

Sinon tells Akari, “You and Dai were amazing out there. Both of you are the winners of the first ever Bullet of Bullets.”

 

Dai says, with a grin, “I’ve got to admit that Kari-chan managed to get one on me.”

 

Akari responds, with a smile, “One, huh? Maybe we should have a rematch?”

 

Dai says, with a grin, “Anytime and anywhere love.”

 

Sinon asks, “So, what are you going to do now?”

 

Dai and Akari look at each other and Dai says, “Actually, we’re not going to be part of the next Bullet of Bullets, Sinon.”

 

Akari says, “In fact, while we’re going to keep our accounts, we’re not going to be here for a while.”

 

Sinon yells out, surprised, “Huh? Why?”

 

Dai says, with a grin, “Well, we’ve been here since the early days of this place and we want to see how you guys and gals do without us ‘old timers’ holding you back.”

 

Akari responds, with a smirk, “Really, Dai-kun?” Akari tells Sinon, with a smile, “Actually, Sinon, we started this game because we kind of ‘needed it’.”

 

Sinon asks, curiously, “Needed it?”

 

Akari replies, with a smile, “Let’s just say that we felt that we needed GGO and leave something behind and move on, but it turns out that we didn’t. We had a great burden and while it isn’t gone, we’ll on the road away from it, Sinon. And right now, there are more important things that we need to do.”

 

Dai says, with a grin, “Yeah, we’re kind of busy at the moment. So, get out there and make a name for yourself! You have the potential to be awesome!”

 

Sinon is surprised by Akari’s word and she says, regaining her composer, “Thank you, Dai.”

 

Akari and Dai bring up their menus and Akari says, with a smile, “I can’t wait to see when you become the best player in GGO, Sinon.”

 

Dai says, with a grin, “You go girl!” Soon after, the two of them push their logout buttons and the two of them vanish in stream of pixels leaving Sinon shocked and amazement, but not just because of their ‘announcement’ to not participate in the next Bullet of Bullets, the big event of GGO, however, what they said about Akari said.

 

Sinon thinks in her mind, “Could Dai and Akari be…be like me?” Sinon then thinks in her mind, with a determined look in her eye, “If they are, then they have found a way to overcome it and leave it behind. If they can do, so can I. I will become the strongest of GGO…the ultimate player…and finally, leave my past behind me.” Sinon then prepares to go out to meet a friend of hers that caused her to play GGO not knowing how she will be at the center of a major event and battle connected to SAO, but that’s in the future.

 

Sailor Moon Online: Shadow of Aincrad

 

(Sword Art Online opening theme music ‘Crossing Fields’ starting)

 

As the opening ‘scenes’ being, we find Davis Motomiya, wearing an outfit similar to Kirito’s outfit expect his jacket is flame designed and two swords, an Elucidator and Dark Repulser, strapped to the sides of his waist instead of his back, walking down a street and looking at the sky.

 

Next, we find Kari Kamiya, wearing a pink and red version of Asuna’s Knights of the Blood Oath outfit with Crests of Light instead of crosses and strapped to her waist is a sheath for a rapier with a pink handle and a pearly white blade, also walking down a street and looking back behind her.

 

Then we see Suguha Kirigaya and her ‘alter ego’, Sailor Celestial, with their backs to each other with ‘thin wall of light’ separating the two of them in which the scene spins around as the two of them look at each other where Suguha is at her home on her side of the ‘wall’ while Sailor Celestial is in the Moon Kingdom.

 

All three of them are reaching out into the skies and then the world around them transforms into center of the Town of Beginnings for Sword Art Online in which the ground crumbles around them as those that died on Sword Art Online and more try to drag them into an abyss.

 

The scene then changes where Davis is cutting through legions of ‘monsters’ from SAO and ALO as well as youma in which a legion of Duel Monsters appears with Davis having a dragon similar to Stardust Dragon and another monster, Slifer the Sky Dragon, attack them with powerful strikes.

 

Then Davis is fighting against Heathcliff in which he transforms into the massive GM avatar that he used at the start of SAO in which Davis lands a series of blows before slamming him with Starburst Stream, the classic 16 Duel Wielding Sword Skill combo. Soon after, Kari and Leafa, Suguha’s ALO avatar, run at top speed behind Davis and the two of them leap into the air with Kari hitting the transformation Heathcliff with an attack that looks similar to Linear while Leafa does a forward flip and transforms into Eternal Sailor Celestial, also wielding an Elucidator and Dark Repulser, in which they glow with fire and wind power as Sailor Celestial prepares to attack.

 

Then the scene shows Kazuto as his Sword Art Online avatar of Kirito, Serena as her Sword Art Online avatar as Usagi, Keiko as her Sword Art Online avatar of Silica, and Rika as her Sword Art Online avatar of Lisbeth.

 

The scene then changes with Davis, Kari, Sailor Celestial, Sailor Moon, and Kirito looking over the worlds of Sword Art Online, Alfheim Online, the ‘real world’, the Digital World, and beyond.

 

Then there are displays of Darien/Tuxedo Mask, the Sailor Scouts, the Odiaba Digidestined, and Kayaba/Heathcliff before it switches back to a scene where Sailor Celestial, Davis, and Kari are standing in front of the ‘transformed Heathcliff’ with his back to their backs and cleaved into multiple pieces before exploding into hundreds of data polygons.

 

The final scenes show Kirito and Asuna, in her Knights of the Blood Oath outfit, along with Sailor Moon and Tuxedo Mask being watched over by Sailor Celestial, Davis and Kari resting in front of a tree, and finally, Asuna’s Lambent Light rapier, Usagi’s Lunar Excelsior one-handed sword, Tuxedo Mask’s cane, Leafa’s ALO katana, and an Elucidator and Dark Repulser swords are all together in a pile with Neo Domino City Duel Disks and Davis’ and Kari’s D-3 digivices ‘attached’ to them.

 

(Sword Art Online opening theme music ‘Crossing Fields’ ending)

 

Chapter 12: Prelude to a Nightmare’s Return

 

August 11, 2025, Tokyo, Akihabara

 

Today, we find Suguha, Davis, and Kari inside a large mall area within Akihabara district of Tokyo, known as Akiba for short, the electronic and household good center for Tokyo as well as a center for video games, anime, manga, and computer goods which has become ‘haven’ and center for anime and manga ‘fanatics’ also known as otaku. Right now, they are in front of a place which has pictures of Amusphere and ‘bubbles’ containing scenes from different ‘worlds’ where there is a name that says ‘Future Divers’.

 

Suguha asks, “Future Divers, huh?”

 

Kari asks, “Is this it?”

 

Davis says, “Yep.”

 

Kari says, “From what we could gather, this is the first ever ‘club’ detected to Full-Dive and VRMMO and they have multiple branches all over the world.”

 

Davis says, “Not to mention that it was started shortly after Sword Art Online began.”

 

Kari says, “Based on what we learned, I can’t really see it as doing something so horrible.”

 

Suguha says, “The founders of this ‘club’, yeah. However, they have grown very large and there is always a chance for a ‘bad egg’ like what happened with RCT and Sugou.”

 

Kari says, “Good point, Suguha.”

 

Davis says, “You know that this is just too convenient on us getting this information.”

 

Suguha says, “It is an obvious trap.”

 

Flashback; August 9, 2025, Masaki Shrine

 

Right now, we are inside of the Masaki household within the Masaki shrine grounds as Serena takes a deep breath and she is resting after her duel with Kaibaman, a Duel Monster Spirit based on the Monster card, Kaibaman.

 

Asuna asks Serena, “Are you okay, Serena?”

 

Serena responds, with a smile, “I’m just fine, Asuna.”

 

Lita says, “Man! What a duel!”

 

Keiko says, “And now, you are a Signer like your brother.”

 

Amara says, “I had a feeling that you were a Signer too.”

 

Davis says, with a grin, “That’s pretty cool. It means that we have four Signers so far and two more to go.”

 

Sasami says, “That Crimson Dragon sounds pretty amazing.”

 

Katsuhito says, “It is Sasami. It is a mighty and noble dragon of incredible power. In the Americas, it fought against powerful creatures of darkness known as the Earthbound Immortals over five thousand years ago in a war to decide the fate of the world. By its side, there were five mighty dragons of noble and great power and they are known as the Signer Dragons. Stardust Dragon, Red Dragon Archfiend, Black Rose Dragon, Ancient Fairy Dragon, and Life Stream Dragon. There was another dragon, Black-Winged Dragon, but in the ancient battle against the wicked demon, Red Nova, Black-Winged Dragon had to be sealed away in order to save its life due to its injuries. Now, all six Signer Dragons have been reborn into this world and they, along with a new group of Signers, have been called upon to defend mankind.”

 

Sasami says, “Well, I think that Ancient Fairy is very beautiful.”

 

Ayeka says, “I have to say that while it may have been just a hologram, the dragon held a spirit of nobility in it.”

 

Ryoko says, “Who cares? It was a kick ass dragon that kicked that other guy’s or whatever’s butt.”

 

Ayeka says, “Not surprising that you would ignore the majesty of noble dragon like that, Ryoko. Someone as uncouth as you can’t see the beauty in anything and shows how ugly you really are.”

 

Ryoko yells out, with a deadly glare, “Want to try me princess?”

 

Ayeka says, glaring at her back, “Anytime, you worthless pirate!”

 

Tenchi says, with a sigh, “Here they go again.”

 

Matt asks, a bit nervously, “Is this common?”

 

Tenchi says, with a nod, “Yep.”

 

Davis says, “Better make them take it outside before they blow the house…again.”

 

Jun says, “And my bro means that literally.”

 

Raye says, with a nod, “I hear that Jun.”

 

Amara asks Tenchi, “Need a hand?”

 

Tenchi says, with a smile, “No, Amara-san. I’ll be fine.” Just then Suguha hears a beeping sound and she takes out her smart phone in which her eyes widen at see what’s on the screen of her smart phone causing her to look around as she sneaks away. However, Davis does notice her and he makes a motion to his girlfriend in which she sees it too. Out of sight, Suguha starts to push buttons on her smart phone and her eyes narrow.

 

Suguha says, “I don’t like this. There is no sender. Just no information at all.”

 

Just then Kari’s voice booms, “What’s up?” Suguha yelps and turns to see Davis, Kari, and their Digimon coming towards her.

 

Suguha says, nervously, “Nothing!” But before she could say or do anything, Davis manages to snatch her smart phone from her and look at it in which Suguha says, with a yelp, “Give it back!”

 

As Suguha tries to get her smart phone back from Davis, he says, “Veemon!”

 

Veemon says, with a nod, “Right, Davis!” Veemon then tackles Suguha while Davis and Kari get a good look at what’s on the screen of Suguha’s smart phone causing their eyes to widen greatly.

 

Davis says, stunned, “You have got to be kidding me.”

 

Kari says, shocked, “There is no way.”

 

Suguha then gets to her feet, snatches her phone, and she says, “You think that I’m laughing about this? If someone is trying to prank me, I’m really and seriously pissed.”

 

Kari asks, “Doesn’t it have a sender?”

 

Suguha says, “No. Not at all.”

 

Davis says, “It has got to be virus or something. Get rid of it.”

 

Suguha was about to, but a real bad feeling came to her mind in which she asks, “Didn’t you say that Washu character is a real genius?”

 

Davis says, his eyes widening, “Whoa! Whoa! Girl, you don’t know what you are saying.”

 

Kari asks, curiously, “What’s wrong, Davis?”

 

Davis responds, “What’s wrong is her going to Washu and she is a Sailor Scout with a super-duper power close to ‘divine power’. Washu would love to get her hands on her and while nowhere near the Kayaba level, Washu can be a little ‘extreme’.”

 

Suguha asks, nervously, “Extreme?”

 

Just then Washu’s voice booms, “Extreme, huh?” The three humans and two Digimon yelp as they turn to see Washu looking at them with a mischievous look in her eyes.

 

Gatomon asks, “How did you get there?”

 

Washu says, with a grin, “I have my ways.”

 

Kari thinks in her mind, stunned, “I can’t believe that she managed to sneak up on us without Gatomon sensing her.”

 

Washu tells Davis, who gives a rare nervous look, “Well, I hear that you have gained your own Light Hawk Wings, huh? That’s interesting to know.” Washu says, looking at Suguha, “And this is the supposed legendary Sailor Soldier of Reality, who bares one of the greatest powers in all of existence: Etherion.”

 

Suguha asks, “How do you know that?”

 

Washu responds, with a grin, “You are talking with the greatest genius in all of the universe here!” Washu gives a mischievous laugh that makes the two Digimon and three humans quite nervous.

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, nervously, “Something is so not right with her.”

 

Washu says, “Anyway, you wanted to see me? There is nothing that the ‘Great Washu’ can do.”

 

Suguha says, nervously, “Well…” Suguha then displays her smart phone and Washu’s eyes widen at what the smart phone is displaying.

 

Davis says, “Look, it has got to be a prank or something.”

 

Washu says, “I don’t think so. Not with the label that this is sporting.” Soon after, we see what’s on Suguha’s smart phone as it is displaying an image of a VRMMO known as ‘Sword Art World’ with a picture of Aincrad being crossed out and that it belongs a group known as ‘Future Divers’.

 

Gatomon asks, “You know something about this?”

 

Washu says, with a grin, “I told you that I’m the greatest genius ever.”

 

Suguha asks, “Miss Washu, can you please show us what you know?”

 

Washu says, with a smile, “Since you asked so nicely, follow me.” Soon after, Washu escorts them to their lab in which plenty of the others notice this in which they can’t help to wonder what’s going on, but the main focus is Serena opening up the chest and finding out what’s inside.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, Suguha, Davis, and Kari enter the place where they find themselves what looks like the business hallway in which they find statues of monsters, weapons, and such that you would find in MMORPG.

 

Davis says, with a whistle, “Got to say that they are dedicated.”

 

Suguha tells Davis, “Well, it isn’t too surprising since they are real gamers especially MMORPG gamers, Davis.”

 

Kari says, “Based on what Washu told us, they were started shortly after Sword Art Online started and they were started by some of the two hundred remaining beta testers that couldn’t get onto Sword Art Online on that day that it started for one reason or another.”

 

Davis says, “They probably moaned that they were going to miss the start of the retail version, but they didn’t know how lucky they were at the time.”

 

Suguha says, “They must have been shocked and horrified that the game they were enjoying in their ‘sneak preview’ was turned into an instrument of pain and death. These days, I can see why since I experience what SAO should have been when I played ALO. It must be the reason that they started this ‘club’.”

 

Kari says, with a nod, “It seems like that Suguha. Washu mentioned that they truly believe it wasn’t the NervGear that was evil, but it was the man using it to perform such deeds. They believed that Full-Dive and VRMMO are the way of the future of not just gaming, but bringing the world closer together as one. It is the reason that they actually got help from former Argus employees in which their first attempt was to create a Full-Dive system without any influence from Kayaba.”

 

Suguha says, drolly, “We know that didn’t work out. I mean, the Amusphere is actually based on the NervGear technology just without of safety features to prevent something like SAO from happening again.”

 

Kari says, with a nod, “Yeah. So, based on what information that Washu gathered, they started to work on VRMMO for the Amusphere and they warned that leave VRMMO to companies like Argus is not a good idea anymore despite the Amusphere being safer than the NervGear. In their plea, they said that leaving VRMMO development in single companies is a bad idea because like what happened with Argus, there is a chance with the vast company, a ‘bad egg’ might get overlooked causing ‘another SAO’ to be developed.”

 

Suguha says, “And they had a point in which the ‘ALO Incident’ as what happened with Sugou and the original ALO which seem to prove them right and their club flourished like never before.”

 

Davis says, “Add ‘The Seed’ into the mix and boom!”

 

Kari says, with a smile, “It isn’t just like that Dai-kun.”

 

Suguha says, “Yeah, Davis. Based on what Washu said, they got a major infusion with former RCT Progress employees added to the Argus employees and with that, they really took off. In fact, they have ‘branches’ all over the Americas and Europe too, not just Japan.”

 

Kari says, “Well, the NervGear wasn’t just here in Japan, it was all over the world and in fact, the Amusphere joined in after it was launched and the NervGear turned into ‘scrap metal’. Based on what Washu learned, they are like the motorcycle clubs expect that they aren’t like the gangs formed from them.”

 

Davis says, “Well, yet anyway.”

 

Kari says, “They managed to get their income from creating expert anti-virus programs for the Amusphere and all VR programs that go with it to helping in the development of all VRMMO based on ‘The Seed’ to make sure that what happened with SAO and the original ALO never happen. In fact, many of the current VRMMO can’t go online without their approval.”

 

Suguha says, amazed, “Wow!”

 

Davis says, “Took the words right out of my mouth.” Davis says, with a serious tone, “However, the kind of influence like that is quite dangerous.”

 

Suguha says, “Especially if they get a ‘bad egg’ into their ‘network’.”

 

Kari says, “Based on what Washu said, it is the reason that they are divided into so many branches and they spread the creation of their own private VRMMO to the many branches in their club. If a ‘bad egg’ tries anything from a minor ‘inflection’ to an ‘SAO event’, they will find out before it happens. However, they don’t seem to take any chances. They have gotten into contact with the VR Division of the government and set up a ‘hot line’ just in case.”

 

Suguha says, with an amazed look, “They aren’t fooling around.”

 

Davis says, “After SAO, it isn’t really surprising.”

 

Suguha tells Davis and Kari, “Okay, I’m getting suspicious. It seems like these people have a ton of ‘safety features’ and plans in the mix. The message might have been a wild goose chance.”

 

Flashback; August 10, 2025, Kirigaya household

 

Inside of Suguha’s room inside of the Kirigaya family household, Suguha is going through her computer when she finds a strange e-mail.

 

Suguha says, “No identification at all? I don’t like this.” Suguha prepares to delete it, but she then activates her computer’s latest upgrade program creating by Sailor Mercury in which Washu also gave her an awesome all-round anti-virus program that made her computer run even better. When the special anti-virus program says that it is safe and she activates the safety features to make sure about that, she opens up the e-mail causing her eyes to widen. Suguha says, lowly, “Wait! What is this? ‘They are here. The lost souls await their heroes. They await their freedom. They await on Aincrad.’ Is this some kind of joke?! This is getting too weird.” She then clicks on attachments in which it has screenshots like the one that she saw on her smartphone and they are about ‘Sword Art World’ in which another poster as a crumbling Aincrad being replaced by multiple shimmering golden versions of the castle. Just then Suguha’s phone rings and she asks, answering it, “Hello?”

 

Kari’s voice answers on the receiver, “Suguha?”

 

Suguha asks, “Kari, what’s up?”

 

Kari replies, “Did you get a strange e-mail with no information on it?”

 

Suguha responds, “Let me guess: It has a picture of that ‘Sword Art World’ from that VRMMO club, right?”

 

Kari responds, “Yep. Dai-kun also got one too.”

 

Suguha asks, “He did?”

 

Kari replies, “Yeah. He had to hide it and make sure that Jun didn’t see it.”

 

Suguha says, “This is getting too weird.”

 

Kari asks, “Should we tell the others?”

 

Suguha thinks about it for a moment, but she replies, “No. I don’t want to get big brother and others tense about what could be nothing. Let’s just go and make sure.”

 

Kari asks, curiously, “By ourselves?”

 

Suguha says, “Look, I’m sure that it is nothing.”

 

Kari says, “Suguha…”

 

Suguha responds, nervously, “Okay! Okay! I’m getting a bad feeling! But based on what Washu told us, it shouldn’t be problem! It is probably my nerves over anything that has ‘Sword Art’ in its name.”

 

Kari says, “When I saw that, I got pretty nervous actually. I just want to see it to calm me down. Davis would say that since this club was started by former SAO beta testers that didn’t get trapped much like Serena’s brother, he would say that they are trying to ‘stick it to the man’.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “Yeah, I know!” Suguha says, with a smile, “And I think that it is the case. They must have developed this game to put the ‘final demons’ of Sword Art Online to bed for good along with that ass.” Suguha thinks in her mind, “Still it doesn’t mean that a nightmare of the past isn’t in there. Kayaba is within the ‘cyber-universe’ and what if…” Suguha shakes her head at that thought and she says, “Anyway, let’s go over and see if we can ‘join the club’.”

 

Kari responds, “Right, Suguha.” Soon after, Suguha hangs up the phone with Kari and looks at the poster in the mysterious e-mail that she had gotten on her computer screen.

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back with Davis, Kari, and Suguha, they are being escorted by a young man and woman in business attire and they are inside of a meeting room where they are left alone for the time being.

 

Davis whistles and he says, “Not bad of a pad.”

 

Suguha says, “Well, with the success that they have obtained, it isn’t too surprising. They are more like a corporation than just a simple club.”

 

Kari says, “Well, all those statues says something else.”

 

Davis asks, with a sly tone, “Yeah? MMORPG much?”

 

Kari says, with a giggle, “Oh, Dai-kun…”

 

Suguha responds, “What did you expect? They are hard-core VRMMO gamers and in fact, the people that started SAO had to be hard-core gamers in general in the first place.”

 

Kari says, “Yeah. I can’t believe that this kind of place would be a place where trouble is starting.”

 

Davis says, “Remember Argus and RCT Progress? It didn’t seem like that too until the ‘bad eggs’ caused major nightmares.”

 

Suguha says, “Yeah, but I doubt anything that could happen here.” Suguha thinks in her mind, “However, let’s just make sure of that. And despite all of the defenses, there is also a ‘weak spot’ in any armor and you can exploit it if you know where to look. I just hope that I’m wrong.” Later on, the three of them hear the door open and they look to see a young man of Asuna’s age with short brown hair and onyx eyes enter the room.

 

The young man says, “Hello! The name is Tokyu Ichiban.”

 

Suguha says, “Nice to meet you. I’m Suguha Kirigaya.”

 

Davis says, “Daisuke Motomiya, but my bros and sweet-pie call me ‘Davis’.”

 

Kari says, with a smile, “And I’m Hikari Kamiya, but my friends and my Dai-kun call me ‘Kari’.” Tokyu shakes Suguha’s, Davis’, and Kari’s hands and he sits down with them.

 

Tokyu tells Davis and Kari, “The two of you look pretty healthy from recovering from comas and amnesia.”

 

Davis and Kari don’t show it, but they are a bit nervous and Kari says, with a smile, “We are quick healers.”

 

Tokyu says, “Don’t get me wrong and don’t take this the wrong way, but after what you went through, it is pretty hard for me to believe.”

 

Davis and Kari are a bit surprised and Suguha says, “You did your homework.”

 

Tokyu says, “With what happened over two years, you can’t be too careful.”

 

Suguha says, “I hear that.”

 

Davis tells Tokyu, “I take it that you are a former SAO beta tester that was one of the two hundred that ‘escaped’ the madness that was Sword Art Online.”

 

Tokyu responds, with a solemn tone, “Yes, I am. My avatar’s name was Sokudo. In our language, it means speed. I had two friends that joined me as SAO beta testers and I couldn’t get on the day that the retail one started since my family was visiting relatives in an area without Wi-Fi access. On that day, I had heard about what happened and I was horrified. I tried to contact my two friends and found out that they were among the ones trapped in SAO.”

 

When Tokyu stopped, Davis says, plainly, “They didn’t make it.”

 

Tokyu says, shaking his head, “They were among the two thousand to die in the first month.”

 

Suguha says, solemnly, “I’m sorry.”

 

Tokyu says, “It’s all right, Suguha-san. It is still hard to talk about it. Early on during SAO, the government came to us when they learned that there were former beta testers that weren’t trapped in the game and of course, we gave them our full cooperation. They had figured early on that Kayaba wouldn’t give anyway away that could signal trouble if he had fooled the whole world. They wanted knowledge of our experience in the beta test, so, they can know what the players are up against. We gave them our experience in the beta tester, but we knew immediately that’s what our experience was: A test version of the game in order to get the final details done. We knew that the retail version and the beta test version are going to be different things. I knew that when I heard my two friends were dead within the first month.”

 

Kari asks, “So, you help found this club in their honor?”

 

Tokyu says, with a smile, “I feel that I am honoring them. When people started to get worried about Full-Dive machines, we believed that they were right to take away the NervGears. I mean, who knows how many other people Kayaba could entrap in his death game, right? However, we felt that Full-Dive were the most awesome thing in the universe and it was the wave of the future for gaming. People have dreamed of doing things that weren’t possible for multiple reasons, but Full-Dive virtual reality actually allowed them to experience their dreams and take flight in them.”

 

Suguha says, with a smile, “I know how you feel, Tokyu-san. When I first went into ALO and learned how to fly there, it was…I don’t know how I could say it.” Suguha tells him, “Personally, I can agree with you about Full-Dive and I feel that you shouldn’t blame the machine. The machine was only doing what it was programmed to do. It doesn’t know right from wrong or what to do only what it was programmed to do much like the game of SAO. You should blame one causing the NervGears to kill people along with the game: Kayaba.”

 

Tokyu says, with a nod, “I agree, Suguha-san. That’s why we believe that having one single corporation develop Full-Dive games is risking ‘another SAO’ and we were proven right. I’m sorry to bring back bad memories, but what happened with the original ALO did prove our point.”

 

Suguha says, with a sigh, “You have got a point, Tokyu-san.”

 

Davis says, drolly, “No kidding. Kayaba and Sugou, those two jerks, nearly destroyed the whole VRMMO and even the whole of Full-Dive concept possibly.”

 

Tokyu says, with a nod, “Yeah, we know, Davis-san. It is the reason that we believe that there have to be ‘checks and balances’ to make sure that nothing like SAO or what happened in the original ALO could happen again. While the new Amusphere is safer, it isn’t foolproof. While you can’t kill anyone with an Amusphere directly, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be done indirectly.”

 

Kari asks, curiously, “You mean implant a mental command to literally jump off a bridge?”

 

Tokyu says, nodding his head, “Exactly, Kari-san. While the Amusphere is a safer than the NervGear, Full-Dive technology is still very new and its effects on people as well as the possibilities are still also new: Good and bad.”

 

Suguha says, “Got that right.”

 

Tokyu says, with a sigh, “I just can’t believe that monster, Sugou, to get loose. I thought that they would throw him in a cell and throw away the key.”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “You weren’t the only one shocked when you heard this information.”

 

Flashback; August 10, 2025, Cherry Hill Temple

 

Darien, the Moon Kingdom Sailor Scouts, our Digidestined and their Digimon partners, Jun, Suguha, Kazuto, Asuna, Keiko, and Rika are assembled together as Seijirou comes up to all of them.

 

Kazuto tells him, “Okay, we’re here.”

 

Seijirou says, with a smile, “Geez, Kirito, why the face? I thought that we had a good friendship going.”

 

Serena says, with a frown, “Seijirou-san, our ‘relationship’ is strictly profession and not personal.”

 

Seijirou says, “Ouch! I thought that you were such an open-minded and heart young lady.”

 

Serena retorts, with a glare, “Live what I went through and you’ll get a good idea on how much I’ve changed.”

 

Seijirou fixes his glasses and he responds, “Now, what do you mean? Do you mean SAO…Or your adventures as Sailor Moon as a whole?” There are gasps from the others and Seijirou says, with a kind smile, “Despite what little data that we got from the SAO severs, it is quite telling including the names of the people fighting on the seventh-fifth floor.”

 

Ami says, “That’s not possible! I checked the data…Unless…”

 

Amara says, “This guy switched the data with an exact duplicate expect for a ‘few pieces’ that he has kept to himself.”

 

Seijirou says, “So, as you may expect, this little piece of information is with me and I made sure that I get to it first since I suspected that a few members of my staff may be Sailor Scouts as well.”

 

Ken says, “And something tells me that he has plenty of plans in place just in case we tried to get the information from him or do something to his memories.”

 

Amara says, with a glare, “Which is really tempting right now.”

 

Seijirou says, nervously, “Easy now! You should know that your friend has a point.”

 

Amara asks, “And what makes you think that we won’t make sure that your ‘plans’ get to work?”

 

Seijirou says, with a smile, “You should that in this situation that they would ‘activate’ if I didn’t come back at a certain time or if something very ‘unfortunate’ happened to me and my mind.” Seijirou says, “By the way, Kirito, I did have a nice visit from your sister, Suguha-san, or she would prefer the name of Sailor Celestial.”

 

There are more shocked looks and Suguha says, with a glare, “I’m not surprised.”

 

Kazuto says, with a glare, “However, you don’t look like a guy that wants payback.”

 

Seijirou replies, with a smile, “Not at all. However, I hope that you will be a little more ‘forthcoming’ when we meet in the future.” Seijirou then says, gaining a very serious look, “And to make sure of that, I came personally to inform you of some horrible news. Sugou Nobuyuki has escaped from prison.”

 

This hits everyone look a bomb and plenty of them yell out in unison, “What?!”

 

Kazuto shouts out, “That sicko escaped?!”

 

Seijirou says, “Believe me, I was shocked when I first heard about it and I was screaming on how it could have happened.” Seijirou then takes out files from inside of his suit and he says, “And then I got these and trust me, if this is a joke, I don’t get the punchline.” When the group looks at what’s inside of the files, they are flabbergasted at what they see.

 

Lita says, shocked, “Geez! It looks like someone took a big bite, chewed it up, and spit it out!”

 

Mina says, “No wonder he got out of that prison.”

 

TK asks, curiously, “What prison, Mina-chan?”

 

Hotaru asks, “What could have done this?”

 

Michelle says, “That’s a good question, Firefly.”

 

Davis asks, “Who would want that insane madman?”

 

Kazuto responds, “The question is: What kind of unhanded and sinister people WOULDN’T want him?”

 

Asuna says, “That’s a good point, Kirito-kun.”

 

Serena says, “I have to agree. While those companies that were in contact with Sugou have backed down, but good, doesn’t mean that they aren’t still interested in his evil insanity.”

 

Seijirou says, “And there are possibility of others that are interest in such ‘insanity’, but there is no evidence to suggest on that point. However, knowing a man like him, revenge is going to be his top priority.”

 

Darien says, with a nod, “With someone like him, I am not surprised.”

 

Seijirou says, “My superiors agree with me on that point and we are preparing for the worst case scenario. However, we believe that Sugou won’t go after either the Tsukino or Kirigaya families just yet. He is a madman, but he isn’t stupid.”

 

Serena says, “No, far from it. And that’s what makes him dangerous.”

 

Davis says, “Dangerous and insane. What a deadly combination.”

 

Ken says, “No kidding, Davis.”

 

Tai says, with a nod, “Got that right.”

 

Matt says, “What can he do? His ‘research’ is finished!”

 

Seijirou says, “While that may be true, it is possible that he try from scratch and he could have a good enough memory of his previous ‘research’ to add to that. He was obsessed with his work after all.”

 

Serena says, “Obsession and control is number one for that monster.”

 

Asuna says, nodding her head, “I agree.”

 

Amara says, “However, it looks likes that he had some outside help. It was either to rescue him or take to be used for their purposes. However, we don’t who ‘they’ are.”

 

Davis asks, with a suspicious glare, “Do you want us to get involved?”

 

Seijirou says, “Heavens no! I’m just giving you fair warning as a good person should.”

 

Suguha says, in a suspicious tone, “Really? Forgive me if I don’t believe that.”

 

Seijirou responds, with a sly smirk, “Would you have not keep yours and Miss Tsukino’s secret?” Suguha growls as she reaches for her broach, but Serena and Kazuto make a motion for her to ‘stand down’. Seijirou says, as he starts to turn away, “You have a right to think that I have my own agenda and I do, but it would be stupid and just plain suicide for me to endanger two of the most famous heroines of Japan. Much of the nation, if not the whole world, would be down my neck.”

 

TK says, “That’s true. You are quite ‘beloved’ by a good portion of the world’s populous not just Japan.”

 

Mimi says, with a nod, “If anyone put you, girls, in danger, the person that did that would be in big trouble.”

 

Michelle says, with a smile, “That’s a good point.”

 

Amara says, with a sly smirk, “Yeah, it is.” Seijirou gets a nervous expression from Amara’s smirk and Amara says, “Okay, we’ll let it go for now…” Amara then gains a deadly glare and she says, “However, if you do anything that will cause Dumpling more pain, you will beg for death before I’m done with you.”

 

Darien says, a deadly glare in his eyes, “My love already suffered enough from her former uncle’s actions and she is still suffering. Believe me, I won’t have anyone cause any more ‘distress’ despite whatever consequences are for me.”

 

Seijirou says, nervously, “Point taken, Shield-san.”

 

Suguha asks, with a sly smirk, “By the way, I wonder why someone still in the military is doing in government…Lieutenant Colonel Kikuoka-san.” The others are surprised especially Seijirou who looks at Suguha with wide-eyes.

 

Seijirou tells Kazuto, “You have a real smart sister, Kirito.”

 

Suguha says, looking at Ami, “Let’s just say that I have smart friends in all sorts of places, Seijirou-san.”

 

End Flashback; Return to the Present

 

Back in the present, Tokyu is giving Davis, Kari, and Suguha a tour of the area which proves to be the main headquarters and ‘branch’ of the Future Divers club.

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “I still don’t get why a military man that’s still on ‘active duty’ is part of the government and in fact, he is part of the branch that has to deal with technology. Something tells me that his interest in VRMMO involves the creation of new weapon systems and that doesn’t give me a good feeling in which his interest in big brother and Serena especially since he knows about hers and my identities as Sailor Moon and Sailor Celestial. Just in case, I think that I will be working to perfect my powers as the Solider of Reality and learn how to make Seijirou-san…forget a few things.” As they continue on, three of them then notice a poster for ‘Sword Art World’ and they nod their heads secretly.

 

Kari asks, pointing to the poster, “Tokyu-san, what’s that?”

 

Tokyu says, a bit nervously, “That? Well, it is our latest project.”

 

Davis says, feigning ignorance, “Latest project? It kind of…”

 

Tokyu says, with a sigh, “I know, Davis-san. There were plenty of us that were against the project for obvious reasons, but we feel that if we want to put the final ‘demons’ of Sword Art Online to bed, we would have to do this. Plus, not only we will be honoring our fellow testers and the other players that died for Kayaba’s madness, we feel that we are showing him and keeping him where he belongs: In his grave.”

 

Suguha thinks in her mind, “Not as much as you think, Tokyu-san.” Suguha asks, “But there is more to it than that, right?”

 

Tokyu says, with a smile, “Actually, there is. We feel that Sword Art Online was indeed a radical and excellent change from your typical RPG.”

 

Davis asks, “Because there was no magic and it used just Sword Skills meaning only hand to hand weapons type combat.”

 

Tokyu says, with a nod, “That’s right, Davis-san. It was incredible change from the typical RPG which had magic in one form or another in it. We, the former testers, really believed that it could work and like I said before, we wanted to honor our fellow testers and the other players by creating this game. We know that this is going to be controversial, but we felt in our hearts that we had to do so. Thankfully, with the former Argus and RCT Progress employees, we managed to get knowledge on SAO and with ‘The Seed’, it wasn’t too hard to create our version of the game without any of the death involved of course.”

 

Suguha says, with a nod, “No joke, Tokyu-san.”

 

Tokyu says, “But that’s not all. We’ve managed some changes to make sure that this game is shown to be different from that ‘death trap’.”

 

Kari asks, curiously, “What other changes are there to this game?”

 

Tokyu says, “Well, the original castle has been modified in which there are now one hundred smaller floating castles with ‘castle’ being a ‘small world’ onto itself.”

 

Davis asks, amazed, “Really?”

 

Tokyu says, with a nod, “And at the top, there is the Ruby Palace where the final boss awaits.”

 

Suguha asks, curiously, “We aren’t club members, so, do you think that you are giving too much away to us?”

 

Tokyu responds, with a smile, “True, but you are fellow VRMMO players and I can tell that you understand how I and the others feel. And I’m a good judge of character.”

 

Davis thinks in his mind, “That may be true, bro, but there is so many people with you that you might miss a few ‘bad eggs’.”

 

Suguha asks, with a smile, “Thank you, Tokyu-san. May I ask about the other differences between this game and that nightmare?”

 

Tokyu says, with a smile, “Well, we have added more Sword Skills including Archery Sword Skills for example and we found that there were special ‘Unique Skills’, Sword Skills that could only be held by one player like Duel Wielding and Mimic. Well, they aren’t ‘unique’ anymore.”

 

Kari asks, “You’ve made them available to all players?”

 

Tokyu says, with a nod, “Yes, but these are very special quests that won’t be available right away. They are going to be later on in the game as you advance through each level going from one castle to the next where they are assembled together in what we call ‘Aincrad City’.”

 

Davis says, “Aincrad City? Sorry to be rude, dude, but that’s not too original.”

 

Tokyu says, with a nervous sweat drop, “Yeah, plenty of us said the same thing, Davis-san.”

 

Suguha asks, “So, other than what you told us, it is pretty much a lot like the original Sword Art Online minus the death part, right?”

 

Tokyu says, with a nod, “You got it.”

 

Kari says, with a smile, “Well, I think that it is great that you are honoring your former ‘comrades’ and the other players that suffered because of Kayaba.”

 

Tokyu says, nodding and smiling, “Thank you, Kari-san. We believe that we are also honoring them by doing especially the friends that I lost to that asshole.”

 

Tokyu’s hands turn into fists and Suguha thinks in her mind, “I can tell that he has truly lost friends to that jerk. He really believes in VRMMO and what he is doing here. If there are some kind of ‘bad eggs’ around here, they might ruin his dream and the dreams of those that founded this club. Well, I’m not going to let that happen. I swore that I never let ‘another Sword Art Online’ or ‘another Kayaba’ to ever emerge and I’m going to do my best to make sure that Tokyu-san’s dream and club don’t get used for evil purposes.” As Kari, Davis, and Suguha continue to take the tour with Tokyu, they don’t notice that the security cameras are focusing on them.

 

August 14, 2025, Kirigaya household

 

Inside of the Kirigaya home, we find Suguha inside of her room in which she is holding an Amusphere game card that’s titled ‘Sword Art World’ on it causing her to sigh.

 

Suguha looks at a picture of Kazuto and herself and she thinks, “I’m sorry, big brother. But you, Serena, and the others are still putting your lives back together after SAO and all of this isn’t helping at all. I wish that Davis and Kari wouldn’t come along since they are getting their lives back together after being here only days after returning from Rainbow Gardens, but they are stubborn. It must run in the families for all of our sakes. If you knew about this, you would be insisting to go with us if you couldn’t convince us to back off. And with our luck, the others would be joining us. I can’t let that happen. You’ve been already through too much. I know that this is selfish, but after what Kayaba had done, you deserve everything and something tells me, I bring these final ‘monsters’ to bed.” Suguha then puts the card into her Amusphere rig, lies down on her bed, puts the Amusphere over her head, and once it is ready, she says, “Link start!” Soon after, her worlds turns into rainbow of colors as she sets off into another virtual world.

 

August 14, 2025, Sword Art World, Level 1

 

Inside of the world of Sword Art World, a new player teleports in and we find that she is as tall as Leafa with Leafa’s blond hair and hairstyle, but she has human ears and her facial shape and eyes are perfect match for Suguha in which she is wearing a simple green sleeveless dress, green-brown fingerless gloves, a small one-handed sword attached to the left side of her skirt, and black boots that goes up to half of her lower legs. She blinks a few times and she looks around as well as looking at health bar in front of her virtual eyes which has the name Leafa, a health bar, and her current level on the lower right side of the health bar which displays her level as level one. As Leafa looks around, she finds thousands upon thousands of players overflowing and going around a city that looks exactly like the Town of Beginnings in SAO.

 

The player, obviously Suguha’s Sword Art World avatar of Leafa, looks around and she thinks, “This is…It looks exactly like the vision that I saw about the first day of Sword Art Online!” She starts to walk around and sees the sights causing her to think, “Man! This exactly looks like the Town of Beginnings on New Aincrad in ALO, but then again, like this game, the Aincrad of ALO was based a lot on the original Aincrad of SAO. I’m just so amazed at how much it looks alike.” She then looks at a nearby window, she sees her reflection, and she thinks, amazed, “Is that me?!” Leafa looks over herself and she thinks, “Whoa! This is really freaky! My avatar looks like a combination of Leafa and my real life self! Those are my eyes…Suguha Kiriguya’s eyes with Leafa’s hair! Well, I’ve got to say not bad, but then again, this is starter equipment anyway, so, I shouldn’t have expected much.”

 

Just then a female voice shout out, “Leafa!” Leafa turns around to see two players, a male and a female, running towards and stopping in front of her.

 

The female player looks a lot like Kari, but her eyes are blue like Akari’s eyes, light pink lips, and she has on a simple pink sleeveless dress, brown kneepads, and brown shoes with a weapon that looks like an Iron Rapier from SAO attached to her waist.

 

The male player looks a lot like Davis, but his spiky hair is a fiery red while his eyes are exactly like Davis’ eyes in which he is wearing fiery red shirt with a brown leather chest plate over the shirt, dark blue jeans, and black sneakers with the same kind of small one-handed sword attached to a belt in a sheath across his waist.

 

Leafa asks, surprised, “Davis? Kari?”

 

The female player responds, in Kari’s voice, “Yes and no. We’re Dai and Akari here, remember?”

 

Leafa says, with a smile, “Yeah, you’re right.”

 

The male player, Davis’ new Sword Art World avatar of Dai, says, with a whistle, “This place looks exactly like Town of Beginnings on New Aincrad.”

 

Leafa says, “Considering this one and New Aincrad are based on the original from you-know-what, it isn’t too surprising, but I’m still amazed at it.”

 

Dai says, “Man! There are a lot of players here!”

 

The female player, Kari’s new Sword Art World avatar of Akari, says, “I get what you are saying, Dai-kun. However, you have to remember this game was made in their club and all of these players are club members.”

 

Leafa says, “Of which we are members of.”

 

Dai and Akari nod their heads in agreement and the two of them look around causing Akari to say, “It doesn’t look like anything strange is happening.” However, after the three of them take three steps, the whole image of the virtual world becomes blank and white all around.

 

Dai tells Akari, “You were saying, Akari-chan?”

 

Leafa says, “Oh, boy.” They look around, but it seems like everything and everyone, other than Leafa, Dai, and Akari, have become black and white until they see someone that looks like a 14 year old girl with short violet hair, light blue eyes, and wearing blue-green and white dress with brown sandals is looking at them.

 

Dai asks, “Huh?”

 

The young girl says, in an emotionless voice, “You have come.”

 

Leafa asks, surprised, “What?”

 

The young girl says, emotionlessly, “There is great danger here. You must be careful, but the souls of the lost ones cry out here. They need their heroes and you have heard and answered their call. The bearers of the power of the dragon and eye of the Norse Ruins, but there are things that you can’t see. Be careful of the evil within.”

 

Kari asks, confused, “What do you mean?”

 

As the mysterious girl starts to fade away, Leafa says, pleadingly, “Wait!” However, before she can move, the girl vanishes and everything returns to normal in which Leafa, Dai, and Akari look at each other and immediately take off to an alleyway where they can be alone.

 

Dai asks, “Did everyone see that?”

 

Akari says, with a nod, “We did, Dai-kun.”

 

Leafa says, “That girl…I saw her before…”

 

Dai and Akari give looks of surprise and Dai asks, nervously, “You did? Where?”

 

When Leafa explains about her dream, Akari says, “Okay, things are getting weird.”

 

Dai asks, “When have they been ‘normal’ of us?”

 

Akari says, with a nod, “Good point, Dai-kun.”

 

Leafa says, “That’s the same girl from my dream. But I don’t get why no one saw her or heard her. It was like we were taken to ‘another zone’ in this virtual world for a while.”

 

Dai asks, “Are you sure that we weren’t ‘hallucinating’ or something?”

 

Akari asks, “How can you ‘hallucinate’ in a virtual world, Dai-kun?”

 

Dai says, “Well, the Amusphere is sending signals to your brain right? It could send imagines to your eyes and ears making you ‘see things’ kind of like what’s happening now and in other Full-Dive games.”

 

Leafa says, “While you have a good point, Dai. I don’t think that’s some kind of ‘virtual illusion’.”

 

Akari says, “Same here.”

 

Dai says, “Ditto. There is something ‘weird’ happening around here.”

 

Leafa asks, “And what did she mean the ‘bearers of the power of the dragons and eye of the Norse Ruins’?”

 

Akari responds, gaining realization, “The power of the Crimson Dragon and Ruin Eye!”

 

Leafa says, with a nod, “Yeah, you’re right!”

 

Dai says, “Okay, I just got a majorly ‘bad feeling’ here.”

 

Akari asks, “What did she mean by ‘things that we can’t see’?”

 

Leafa says, “I don’t know, but we need to be careful here.” Dai and Akari nod their heads in agreement in which the three of them return to the crowd of players walking through the streets of the virtual city while somewhere in the virtual sky, a bit of static appears before it fades away like nothing ever happened.

 

End of Chapter 12

 

(Sword Art Online closing theme ‘Yume Sekai’ starts)

 

As the scene floats down in front of us, we see the Moon Palace in front of a massive lake where instead of the palace, Aincrad is being reflected by the pool of water instead of the Moon Palace. As Aincrad is being shown, we see Kirito, Usagi, and Asuna, in their SAO forms with their ALO forms behind them, floating down and as we float down, we see Suguha Kirigaya surrounded by her ALO avatar of Leaf and as Eternal Sailor Celestial with the form of someone that looks like Princess Serenity, but with Sailor Celestial’s sigils on her forehead. And finally, we float down to see Davis Motomiya, in his Kirito’s style outfit, and Kari Kamiya, in her version of Asuna’s KOB outfit, together surrounded by the three Egyptian God Cards, the Sacred Beasts, Signer Dragons, and many more ‘out of the ordinary’ Duel Monsters including the Aesir.

 

The final scene appears where it shows Kazuto, Serena, Asuna, Suguha, Davis, and Kari surrounded by all of their friends, comrades, and/or loved ones: The Sailor Scouts, Tuxedo Mask, Digidestined and their Digimon partners, Rika, Keiko, Andrew, and Ryoutarou.

 

Preview (Leafa’s voice)

 

“Next time: Chain of Broken Memories.”

 

Well, there is the end of the chapter, everyone! The original idea that I had for this arc of the story was the idea that Davis, Kari, and Suguha would be get sent into an alternate universe and into the bodies or should I say, virtual avatars of their counterparts in which they experience their own version of SAO similar to the original Sailor Moon Online, but with quite some differences. However, when I saw the preview for ‘Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization’, a brand new plotline came to my mind and I think that it is better than the original plotline that I had in mine. But tell me what you think of this plot as you follow it, folks! Later and best wishes, Crossover Fans!