Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ 'Adventures with the New Digidestined' ❯ Adventures with the New Digidestined!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Adventures with the New Digidestined!!



NOTE: I haven’t looked at a single profile for the new Digidestined or seen a single episode with them. All I know is that Iori looks mad all the time, Daisuke looks like a clone of Tai who I don’t like all that much and Miyako is kind of retarded looking so I just gave them NEW personalities!! So don’t get mad at me or anything. I know enough about the others so that I got their personalities PRETTY close. OH WELL!! I had fun writing it and I hope you have fun reading and I just want to tell you that I don’t appreciate people making fun of my stories so I’d prefer if you didn’t flame Me. THANK YOU!!



One day, Yamato, Koushiro, Mimi, Takeru, Taichi, Hikari, Sora, Daisuke, Miyako, Iori and Jyou were walking along in the Digiworld. (It’s 02 so everyone’s older and they have different names.) Leomon had captured their Digimon again so they didn’t have them.

Taichi and Daisuke are fighting over the goggles. Hikari and Miyako were being stupid as usual. Iori was being mad. Sora was talking to Mimi. Koushiro is being prodigious just like Yamato. Takeru is doing nothing worth mentioning.

“Gimme my goggles!” Taichi yelled, grabbing Daisuke’s goggles. “These are mine, how dare you steal them!!”

“You gave them to me!” Daisuke yelled stupidly.

“Why would I do that?!” Taichi yelled back. “These goggles are my pride and joy!”

“SHUT UP!!” Iori yelled, his face turning red. “You guys are being so LOUD and STUPID!!”

“I agree.” Yamato said.

“Me too!” said Koushiro.

“But he stole my goggles!” Taichi said, starting to cry.

“Taichi, you can buy some NEW goggles once we get back.” Sora said to Taichi.

“But I want THOSE goggles!” Taichi yelled, pointing to Daisuke’s goggles.

“CAN WE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THAN GOGGLES?!” Iori screamed at the top of his lungs. He then took a deep breath and tried to calm down. “Like get our Digimon back from the one you six call ‘Leomon’?”

“He steals our Digimon all the time.” Mimi sighed.

The ten continued to walk around even though they didn’t know what they were looking for or why they were walking in the first place. So they just continued to walk.

“I think that we should try to e-mail Leomon.” Said Miyako.

“Why would we want to do that?” Koushiro asked.

“Because he’s the one with our Digimon.” Miyako answered as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Yeah, but if we E-MAIL him then he’ll know where we are.” Koushiro said. “We should e-mail GENNAI.”

“You’re just jealous because I thought of it first!” Miyako said stupidly.

“At least I don’t say things stupidly.” Koushiro said UN-stupidly. “Besides, we wouldn’t gain anything from e-mailing Leomon. Plus, we don’t even know his e-mail address.”

“I’m sure it’s something like LionGuy123456789@Leomon.com.” said Miyako. Koushiro ignored Miyako’s usual stupidity.

“What kind of stupid thing to say was that?!” Iori yelled. “There is no LEOMON.COM!! I’m sure we would have HEARD of it by now!! GEEZ!! I’M SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS!!” He looks over at Taichi and Daisuke who are fighting over the goggles again and then at Hikari who is skipping around like a knave and Miyako is telling Koushiro that she is the smart one now even though that is not true.

All of a sudden, Hikari fell on her face. “OW!!” yelled Hikari stupidly. She rubbed her face. Taichi stopped fighting with Daisuke and ran over.

“Are you all right, sister dear?” Taichi asked stupidly.

“Yes, I’m okay.” Hikari answered. Taichi smiled and then dived at Daisuke and tore the goggles off his head.

“I AM TRIUMPHANT!!” Taichi yelled, strapping the goggles on his head. “I am the KING OF THE GOGGLES!!”

Daisuke looked as though he was about to cry. “MY GOGGLES!!”

“You mean MY goggles!!” Taichi yelled, laughing heartily which sounded retarded.

“Taichi, shut-up.” Yamato said. “Just forget about the goggles! It’s really starting to annoy me. Now if I hear one more thing about the goggles then I’ll…”

“I’LL TOSS THEM OFF A CLIFF!!” Iori yelled. He looked as though he was about to explode.

“Iori’s making me feel uncomfortable.” Takeru said.

“YOU THINK YOU’RE UNCOMFORTABLE NOW?!” Iori screamed. “JUST WAIT UNTIL I’M THROUGH WITH YOU!!” Iori jumped on top of Takeru and wrestled him to the ground even though he was only about up to his waist. Then Iori stood up from Takeru’s steaming heap on the ground.

“Iori, what is your problem?” Yamato asked, helping Takeru up. But then he secretly smiled out of the corner out his mouth and gave Iori the thumbs up. Iori’s clenched fists lightened and he might have smiled but the fight for the goggles was on again and he turned around and started beating up Taichi and Daisuke.

“All in favor of tossing the goggles off the cliff say ‘AYE’!” Sora declared.

“AYE!” everyone yelled except for Daisuke and Taichi. Iori ambushed them and stole the goggles and tossed them off the cliff.

Taichi and Daisuke looked sadly off the cliff and watched as the goggles shattered into a million, billion, trillion, zillion pieces. Tears formed in their eyes as they both started crying.

“SHUT UP OR YOU’LL MEET THE SAME FATE AS YOUR GOGGLES!!” Iori screamed at them.

“All right, this is enough with the goggles.” Mimi said. “Now, what should the plot of THIS story be?”

“Should we make Koushiro and Yamato become young again?” Sora suggested.

“NO!” Koushiro and Yamato yelled in unison.

“How about we just travel around the Digiworld and have all sorts of adventures?!” Sora said.

“That’s boring.” Mimi answered.

“How about we make new goggles?” Taichi yelled.

“HERE HERE!” said Daisuke. Iori couldn’t control himself any longer so he grabbed the two by their collars and spun them around in the air and then hurled them twenty miles.

“Good job Iori!” said Takeru happily.

“TAICHI!!” Hikari yelled stupidly as she ran after him as fast as her stupid little legs could carry her.

“Now all we have to do is get rid of Miyako.” Koushiro said, rubbing his hands together diabolically.

“So…” Mimi said. “What ARE we going to do?” Suddenly, a guy appeared out of nowhere.

“I AM WEIRD GUY!!” said the guy.

“WHO ARE YOU?!” Miyako yelled.

“Weird Guy.” Weird Guy said.

“OH DEAR GOD!” yelled all of the Selected Kids, Iori and Miyako. “IT’S WEIRD GUY!!

“Yes, it is I! WEIRD GUY!!” said Weird Guy. “Anyway!! I have come to settle this plot problem!!” Taichi, Daisuke and Hikari returned just in time to hear what Weird Guy was about to say.

“WHO ARE YOU!?” Taichi yelled.

“Weird Guy.” Weird Guy answered.

“WHO ARE YOU?!” Daisuke yelled.

“Weird Guy.”

“WHO ARE YOU?!” Hikari yelled.

“HE’S WEIRD GUY!!” Iori yelled as he just restrained himself from killing all four of the stupid people.

“Um…yeah.” Said Weird Guy. “ANYWAY!! I will settle the dispute of the plot! I will cast pointless, STUPID spells on all of you! WEIRDGUYWA HA HA HA HA HA!!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!” yelled all of the stupid people.

“PREPARE TO GET STUPID SPELLS CAST UPON YE!” shrieked Weird Guy stupidly. “YOU!!” He pointed to Iori. “YOU SHALL BE ALWAYS HAVE TO ACT LIKE MR. ROGERS!!”

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!” Iori yelled. “TOO CRUEL!!”

“YOU!!” said Weird Guy, pointing to Taichi. “YOU SHALL BE A DIGIMON!!”

“Which one?” Taichi asked excitedly.

Weird Guy noticed that Taichi was happy about this so he turned to Miyako. “YOU SHALL BE A DIGIMON!!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” Miyako and Taichi yelled.

Weird Guy pointed to Taichi. “YOU SHALL BE BALD!!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” Taichi yelled dramatically while dropping to the ground.

He then pointed to Mimi. “YOU SHALL BE IN LOVE WITH KOUSHIRO AND HE WILL LOVE YOU BACK!!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” yelled Mimi and Koushiro.

“YOU!” yelled Weird Guy, pointing to Takeru. “YOU SHALL ALWAYS HAVE TO RHYME!!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” yelled Takeru.

He turned to Daisuke and pointed dramatically at him. “YOU SHALL ALWAYS COMPARE THINGS WITH OTHER THINGS!!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” said Daisuke, not actually understanding what his curse was.

“YOU!” Weird Guy said, pointing to Yamato. “WILL BE ALWAYS THREATENING TO KILL EVERYONE BUT NEVER PULL THROUGH WITH THEM AND BUILD STUPID KILLING DEVICES THAT DON’T WORK AND BE COMPLETELY INSANE!!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” yelled Yamato, secretly thinking that he was actually going to have fun with his curse.

Weird Guy turned to Sora. “YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR OLD HELMET STUCK UPSIDE DOWN ON YOUR HEAD!!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” Sora yelled.

“AND YOU SHALL HAVE TO COMMUNTICATE THROUGH TAICHI!!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” yelled Hikari stupidly.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!!” laughed Weird Guy. “ZAP!!” There was a flash of lightning and Weird Guy disappeared.

As soon as he did, Iori’s angry face turned to a smile. “What a nice thing that guy did to us.” He said. “We should all work together and try to do nice things too.”

Mimi ran over to Koushiro. “KOUSHIRO!!”

“MIMI!!” yelled Koushiro. They did that running into each other’s arms thing and then they hugged and stuff like that.

Miyako turned into a Digimon. Her name was Miyakomon and she looked like Miyako only short and she had a tail and a horn sticking out of her forehead and a million warts all over her body. “AHHH!! I’M A DIGIMON!!” she shrieked stupidly.

Taichi’s hair fell from his head and evaporated into the ground. “MY HAIR!!” Taichi yelled.

Yamato got this evil, diabolic look on his face and ran off to plot something evil and diabolical.

“He reminds me off a friend I once had.” Said Daisuke.

“I hope when you lost him you didn’t become…sad.” Said Takeru. Daisuke stared at Takeru who shrugged.

Sora’s old helmet appeared out of nowhere, turned upside down and rested on her head. “This is very stupid.” Sora said, trying to pull it off. “I think we should go and seek out this ‘Weird Guy’ and demand to be turned back.”

“I think we should ask him nicely!” said Iori. “After all, we need to respect other people in ways that you would like to be respected. Treat others how you would want to be treated, that’s my motto!” He smiled.

“Let’s go!” said Miyakomon. All of a sudden, Yamato ran back up.

“I HAVE THIS HIGH-TECH KILLING DEVICE!!” yelled Yamato pulling out what looked like a stick with a coconut with an evil face drawn on it dangling by a piece of string on it. “PREPARE TO DIE!!” He then started swinging the coconut around but the string unhooked and the coconut was sent off into the other direction. Yamato looked down at his stick. “HAHA!! Now that the SAFTEY CAP is off, I can KILL YOU!!” He then took a swipe at Taichi but the stick crumbled before it hit him. “IT WAS SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!! IT IS BUT A DECOY!!” He then wound up and punched Taichi square in the face. “BWA HA HA HA HA!!”

“AHHHHHHHH!!” Taichi yelled, putting his hands over his face as Yamato continued to laugh diabolically.

“We should all get along.” Said Iori. “I know all of you have small arguments but shouldn’t they be settled over calm words or organized debates?”

“NO!!” Yamato yelled. “BWA HA HA HA HA!!”

“I think it would be a good idea if we found this ‘Weird Guy’.” Said Sora, shaking her head.

They all started walking with Yamato occasionally running off and returning a few minutes later with a futile attempt to kill them. Mimi and Koushiro were walking and holding hands and always smiling at each other. All the stupid things that Hikari had to say went through Taichi and Taichi was always mourning over his hair. Takeru was trying to speak normally but he always had to rhyme and that’s abnormal. Miyako was occasionally bursting out in tears about how she was a Digimon. Everything that someone commented on, Daisuke felt he must compare it to something else. Sora was walking with her arms crossed complaining about how her helmet was upside down on her head. Iori was skipping merrily around while humming to himself and singing happy songs.

“Do you remember the time when I buttoned my shirt wrong?” Iori asked cheerfully. “I was so embarrassed!”

“Iori,” said Sora. “Not only did we just meet you but your shirt doesn’t have any buttons.” Iori smiled.

“But still!” said Iori, not ceasing his smiling.

“Maybe he’s over that hill!” said Takeru. They all looked at him and he shrugged. There was no hill in front of them.

“Okay, we REALLY have to find Weird Guy.” Said Sora. Suddenly, Yamato started giggling madly.

“I have transformed my Digivice into a SPACE LASER!!” Yamato yelled.

“No you haven’t.” observed Koushiro.

“Oh KOUSHIRO!!” said Mimi. “You’re so SMART unlike Miyako!! How do you KNOW?! How can you be so sure?!”

“I just don’t think he’s capable of it.” Answered Koushiro.

“HA HA HA!” said Yamato. “Our short little friend is right! But…I have distracted you!! BWA HA HA HA HA!!” He took out a rock that had an evil face on it. “What do you think, Mr. Insaney Head Rock?!” he asked the rock. “Which high-tech killing device shall we use?!” He paused and nodded his head. “I agree!” He tossed the rock at Daisuke.

“YOW-ZA!!” Daisuke yelled. “This pain reminds me of the time when someone ELSE threw a rock at me!”

“BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!” yelled Yamato. “If you think THAT’S pain, just wait for my OTHER little friend, Mr. Insaney Head BOULDER who is twice as big and twice as mean though not nearly as evil as I!!” He bent down and attempted to pick up a giant boulder with an evil face on it. “BWA HA HA HA!! IT’S SUPPOSED TO STAY THERE!!” He ran over to Taichi, dragged him over to the boulder and repeatedly slammed his bald head against it. “HA HA!! YOU HAVE FALLEN FOR MY EVIL DIRTY TRICK!! BWA HA HA HA HA!!” He kept banging Taichi’s head until Taichi was unconscious. No one stopped him because they don’t mind Taichi being unconscious and plus, they didn’t want to get in the way of an insane, diabolic Yamato on a “killing spree”.

“Well, I think it’s a good idea to rest here for the night.” Said Mimi. “It’s getting dark anyway.”

“Yes, night time.” said Yamato, rubbing his hands together diabolically. “A perfect time to kill someone while they rest in their beds dreaming about lollypops and fuzzy teddy bears…”

“Okay, Yamato, stop now.” Sora said, getting freaked out by the shadow that was covering half of Yamato’s face.

“We can rest in this cave.” Said Koushiro.

Everyone agreed and went into the cave. Mimi snuggled up next to Koushiro and they both fell asleep. Iori sang a cheerful song thinking that everyone was going to go to sleep because of it but he just fell asleep himself. Taichi fell asleep occasionally yelling out ‘HAIR!!’ Daisuke fell asleep occasionally yelling out ‘GOGGLES!!’ Takeru, Sora and Hikari fell asleep like a normal person would. Yamato didn’t fall asleep because he was too busy plotting evil schemes and writing them down and then attempting to construct them but failing.

THE NEXT MORNING!!

“WAKE UP EVERYONE I MADE BREAKFAST!!” yelled Yamato. Everyone woke up. At first, they thought that maybe Yamato had turned back but when they saw what breakfast was, they didn’t believe it. It was a half coconut hollowed out with berries overflowing over it. Every single berry had an evil face drawn on it.

“Why did you waste your time drawing evil faces on the berries?” Sora asked.

“What do you mean?!” Yamato asked. “What evil faces?!” Taichi, Daisuke, Hikari and Miyakomon all ate some of the berries.

“STOP!” yelled Sora. “They might be poisonous! Actually, they probably are.”

“No, they’re just blueberries.” Said Taichi stupidly.

“These blueberries remind me of the ones I picked with my grandmother when I was a very small child!” said Daisuke.

“BWA HA HA HA!!” yelled Yamato. “YOU THOUGHT THEY WERE POISONOUS?! THAT DISTRACTION WORKED!!” Yamato then ran off into the forest.

Everyone finished up the blueberries and they actually didn’t taste that bad for having evil faces on them and for being picked by a guy who wanted to kill them.

“Hikari says she’s still hungry!” said Taichi stupidly.

“Let’s go look for something else to eat.” Said Sora. They all walked off into the forest to find a blueberry patch. Every one of the blueberries that were still on the bush had evil faces on them. Sora shook her head.

“Yamato must have been up all night.” She said.

“I hope these faces don’t give you a fright.” Said Takeru.

“I hope I don’t get the ink all over my fingers.” Said Mimi. Suddenly, Yamato jumped out of the bush.

“JUST AS I PLANNED!!” he laughed. “You all came in search of more blueberries only to find me! Here with this blueberry!! My favorite!!” He smiled as he held up a quite large for a blueberry, blueberry with an extremely evil face. He pinched his fingers together and smooshed the blueberry. “PERISH YOU TRAITOR!! BWA HA HA HA HA!!” He then ran off. Everyone shrugged and continued picking the evil blueberries. When Sora’s helmet was filled, they started eating them right off the bush.

Yamato hid behind a bush with a board with a nail sticking out of it. “Come, closer…” he whispered but everyone else just walked off in the other direction. He stood up when they were gone. “YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!!” he called after them.

After everyone had eaten, they all decided to go for a swim in the lake. Koushiro and Mimi decided to go off and do something like build a sandcastle and stuff like that. Daisuke, Taichi, Takeru, Hikari and Miyakomon decided to go swimming. Iori was skipping around and digging a hole in random spots and then filling it back up again. Sora was looking around and making sure that Yamato wasn’t ambushing anyone at that time.

Suddenly, Yamato jumped out from a tree and landed right on Koushiro and Mimi’s castle. “BWA HA HA HA!! I KNEW YOU WOULD BUILD A SANDCASTLE RIGHT HERE SO THAT I COULD RUIN IT!!” he laughed. “NOW IT IS TIME FOR YOUR DEMISE!! BWA HA HA HA HA!!”

“KOUSHIRO!!” Mimi yelled. “SAVE ME!!”

“BACK YAMATO!!” Koushiro yelled, inching away from him. Yamato continued to laugh diabolically.

“I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY THAT SO I CREATED THIS DEVICE TO SHUT YOU UP!!” Yamato laughed as he threw a dirt clod at Koushiro. Koushiro looked down at the dirt clod.

“Um…” he said. Yamato ran off laughing diabolically.

“MY HERO!!” Mimi yelled, hugging him. “You were so brave!!” Koushiro smiled.

Yamato ran into the water where all of the stupid people plus Takeru were playing. “BWA HA HA HA!!” Yamato laughed. “TIME TO EXTINGISH YOUR LIFE LIKE A CANDLE!!” When he said this, he pulled out a candle that had an evil face on it. “BWA HA HA HA HA!!” He lit a match (that OF COURSE had an evil face on it) and set the candle on fire and then tossed it at Daisuke.

“YOUCH!!” said Daisuke. “That hurt like the day I stuck my hand in the fire place!!”

“It was SUPPOSED to feel like that!!” said Yamato. “FOR YOU!!” He said, pointing to Taichi. “I HAVE THIS COCONUT!!” He tossed a coconut at Taichi that had an evil face on it. Yamato laughed diabolically at Taichi’s misfortune. “WHO’S NEXT?!”

“SORA!!” yelled Daisuke. “HELP!!” Sora ran over.

“We’re not scared of you, Yamato!” Sora said to him. Yamato laughed harder.

“BWA HA HA HA!!” he said. “YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO NOT FEAR ME!! BWA HA HA HA HA!! THAT WAY WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT, I CAN KILL YOU!! BWA HA HA HA!!” He then ran out of the water and back into the forest.

“Yamato is one of those people who REALLY needs to see Weird Guy.” Said Sora as she watched Yamato run off. “A couple of people I’m sure couldn’t live with it but I don’t think that I could live with Yamato like this. And I definitely couldn’t live with a helmet stuck upside down on my head.” She added, rolling her eyes.

“Umm…Hikari says that Weird Guy is at Willard’s house.” Said Taichi.

“Who is Willard?” Sora asked, annoyed. Taichi shrugged.

“Hikari doesn’t know either.” Taichi said. “She said that this Digimon took control of her body and told her that we had to go to Willard’s house to find Weird Guy.” Sora looked over at Hikari who nodded.

“Okay, let’s find this Willard guy’s house.” Sora said. She rounded everyone up (except for Yamato but who knows where he is?!) and told them about Hikari telling Taichi about the Digimon telling her to tell them that they had to go to Willard’s house.

“Who’s Willard?” Koushiro asked.

“I don’t know.” Sora answered. “And neither does Hikari but I think we had better go anyway.”

“Go WHERE?” Mimi demanded. “We don’t know where this Willard guy lives or who he is or if he even exists!”

Miyakomon stood in front of everyone. “Since I’m the brains of the group…”

“I AM!!” Koushiro yelled. “You’re just stupid!!” Miyakomon ran off crying.

“Nicely handled, Koushiro!” Mimi said, hugging him. Koushiro smiled.

“Koushiro!” Sora said. “She was just going to tell us where to find Willard!”

“You didn’t ACTUALLY think that she knew where he was, did you?” Koushiro asked.

“That helmet must really be affecting your brain.” Said Taichi.

“It is!” Sora confessed. “I need to get it off!!” Suddenly, Yamato ran out of a bush.

“I just came across this guy named Willard and he was very stupid so I made this high-tech killing device and destroyed him!!” laughed Yamato. “BWA HA HA HA!!”

“You didn’t REALLY…did you?” Sora asked.

“I KNEW YOU WERE GOING TO ASK THAT SO I CAME UP WITH THIS PLAN!!” Yamato said as he pulled a rope and this guy with blue hair and glasses came out of the bush all tied up. “Um…that’s not him but that’s okay because this guy was SUPPOSED to come out!! I have a remote control and I can control this guy’s EVERY MOVE!!” He untied the guy and the guy ran away as fast as he could. “HA HA!! I FOOLED YOU!! HE WAS A DECOY WORKING FOR ME!! BWA HA HA HA HA!! WHILE YOU WERE ALL DISTRACTED BY HIM RUNNING AWAY, I WOULD HAVE KILLED YOU BUT I DIDN’T BECAUSE I HAVE A PLAN!!” He then ran back into the bush and disappeared.

Sora turned to the others. “Do you really think he found Willard or do you think that he listened in on our conversation?” she asked.

“I don’t think his brain is stable enough for him to think of a devious plan like that.” Said Koushiro. “I mean, he draws evil faces on things.” Suddenly, Yamato jumped back out with an armful of leaves. He then tossed them around.

“BWA HA HA HA!!” yelled Yamato. “THESE LEAVES ARE REALLY HIGH-TECH BOMBS!! BWA HA HA HA HA!!” They all looked at the leaves that had evil faces on them. “BUT THEY WON’T EXPLODE!! BWA HA HA HA!!” Everyone stared at him as he continued to laugh diabolically.

“See what I mean?” Koushiro said.

“You’re ALWAYS right!” Mimi told him.

“YOU SHALL PAY!!” Yamato laughed. “BWA HA HA HA!! I SHALL DESTROY THE WORLD!! BWA HA HA HA!!” He then ran off laughing diabolically.

Sora turned to everyone. “Well, let’s go find Willard before this helmet affects my brain so much that I turn into a female version of Taichi.”

“We had better hurry, then.” Said Koushiro. They all started walking. They soon came across Miyakomon hanging from a tree tied up. They heard laughing from behind the tree.

“HELP ME!!” yelled Miyakomon.

“BWA HA HA HA HA!!” came the voice behind the tree but we don’t know WHO that is yet!! “WHAT A PERFECT DECOY!! I HAVE NO MORE NEED FOR YOU!!” He let go of a rope and Miyakomon fell down to the ground and fell on her stupid face.

“Are you all right, Miyako?” Iori asked as he untied her. “That wasn’t a very nice thing that Yamato did.”

“How’d you know it was me?!” Yamato asked as he jumped out from behind the tree. “No matter!! You were SUPPOSED to!! BWA HA HA HA!!”

“PROTECT ME, KOUSHIRO!!” Mimi yelled, diving into Koushiro’s arms.

Yamato pulled out a giant leaf with an evil face on it. “THIS IS MR. EVIL LEAF HEAD!!” he yelled. “MY MOST FAITHFUL MINION!! Isn’t that right, Mr. Evil Leaf Head?! He won’t betray me like Mr. Blueberry Head Evil Guy!! Right Mr. Evil Leaf Head?! NO?! THEN YOU MUST DIE!! BWA HA HA HA HA!!” He then ripped the evil faced leaf into a bazillion pieces while laughing diabolically.

“Um…Yamato…we were just going to go and find Willard…” Sora started.

“BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!” Yamato laughed. “Little do they know that I will follow them and go along with their silly stupid plans and when they are distracted by a carefully thought out plan by ME then I will destroy them!! BWA HA HA HA!!” He looked around at everyone who was staring at him. “Did I just say that out loud? OH WELL!! I WAS SUPPOSED TO!! THAT WAS ALL A FAKE AND THAT’S WHAT YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN WHEN I WILL DO SOMETHING ELSE!! BWA HA HA HA!!”

Iori broke into a cheerful song suddenly. “When you need a friend!” he sang. “Just look into your heart! It’s right there in your soul! That’s where you’ll find a friend! And if that doesn’t work! Which it probably won’t! Then just give me a call! And I…will be…your FRIENNNNNND!!”

“Shut-up, Iori!” everyone yelled.

“That wasn’t a very nice thing to say.” Said Iori. “I remember the time when I just couldn’t get my shoes tied correctly! The loops just kept coming undone and tangled up! Of course, if that ever happens, you should get a friend or a parent to help you!” He sat down on a rock and folded his hands. “Did that ever happen to you? Have you ever had a problem tying your shoes and you just didn’t know what to do about it?” There was a short pause. “Oh, I see. That’s too bad! But…it’s good that you asked a friend or a parent…”

“SHUT-UP!!”

“Sometimes you have to know when to fight back and when to just keep your mouth shut and let it slide.” Said Iori. “Like when…”

“SHUT UP!!”

Iori was silent.

“Let’s go find Willard!!” Taichi yelled, jumping up and punching the air. Taichi then fell flat on his stupid face. He sat up and rubbed his bald head. Hikari ran over to help them and it looked as though Taichi was having a conversation with himself and Hikari was just moving her mouth up and down like a knave.

“Some people can get really steamed at their parents!” said Iori. “They seem too harsh or unsympathetic!” Everyone shot Iori a death glare. Iori smiled and skipped off humming merrily to himself. He then quickly returned. “It’s time for George and Charlie!” he said as he pulled out two puppets. “My name is George,” he sang as he moved one’s mouth. “My name is Charlie! I like to walk! I like to trolley! But…together we both…”

“SHUT UP!!”

Iori frowned and put away the puppets. “Excuse me for living.”

“YOU’RE NOT EXCUSED!!” Yamato yelled. “BWA HA HA HA HA!! YOU SHALL ALL DIE!! BWA HA HA HA HA!!”

“I AM SO FRIGHTENED!!” yelled Mimi, hugging Koushiro tighter.

“YOU SHOULD BE!! BWA HA HA HA HA!!” laughed Yamato.

“YAMATO!!” Takeru yelled. “Stop acting like a knave because…um…we have to…go into this cave!!”

“WHAT CAVE?!” Yamato laughed. “TIME FOR ALL YOUR DEATHS!! BWA HA HA HA HA!!” He ran off. “I MEANT TO CRASH INTO THAT TREE!! BWA HA HA HA HA!!”

“OW!” came a voice. “You have no right to do this to me! Do you know who I am?!”

“NO! BWA HA HA HA HA!!”

“I am WILLARD!!!!!!!”

The Selected Kids, Hikari, Miyakomon, Daisuke and Iori gasped. They all ran over to see a guy who definitely looked like he would be named Willard. Just picture a guy named Willard and that’s what Willard looks like.

“Are you Willard?!” Taichi asked.

“Yes, I am Willard!” answered Willard. “And this guy came out of nowhere and knocked me out of my tree! I am very angry!”

“He’s not USUALLY like that.” Sora told Willard. “You see, we had an encounter with this guy named Weird Guy.”

Willard looked at the people that were standing in front of him. They all looked pretty normal except for a girl with a helmet upside down on her head, a bald kid and a half Digimon creature.

“I see.” said Willard. “And why were you seeking me out?”

“Because Hikari told us that you would have the cure to fixing our problems.” Sora answered.

“Oh!” said Willard. “Come up into my tree house!” He climbed up the tree and all the Selected Kids, Hikari, Miyakomon, Iori and Daisuke followed. “Welcome to my home!” It was this one room place with a bed and a desk made out of leaves and sticks. “It’s small but cozy!” He went to the desk and picked up a piece of paper and handed it to Sora. “It’s a good thing that I went over these notes and updated them today. Here you go! It’s a list of things you need to get in order to turn back! Follow it exactly or else something horrible will happen, the spell will be reversed or something stupid like that.”

“THANK YOU WILLARD!!” all the kids yelled. They all jumped out of the tree.

“Okay,” said Sora, unfolding the piece of paper and looking at it. It said,



Iori- Eat Nose from Frigimon

Daisuke- Eat Feather from Elecmon

Miyako- Eat Petal from Yokomon

Hikari- Eat Stem from Pumpkinmon

Takeru- Eat Leaf from Cherrymon

Taichi- Eat Needle from Togemon

Mimi- Wear Necklace from Phantomon

Koushiro- Wear Necklace from Phantomon

Yamato- Burn Yourself with Fire from Meramon

Sora- Eat Hair from Willard



“It says that first we have to get Frigimon’s nose.” Said Sora as she folded the piece of paper and put it in her pocket.

“Who is ‘Frigimon’?” Miyakomon asked.

“And it says that Iori eats it and he turns back into normal.” Sora continued.

“Oh, that’s not very nice.” Said Iori. “Stealing someone’s nose and then EATING it?”

“Though, I don’t know which Iori is worse.” Sora said. “Mr. Rogers Iori or Mean Iori. Well, we have to do this one first or else something terribly wrong will happen!”

“But we don’t know what happened to Frigimon.” Koushiro pointed out. “We haven’t seen him since 01.”

“Where have we seen Frigimon…?” Taichi said. “We’ve seen him on his little Frigi-Island, at the restaurant, at that lake where we built the raft, and we fought with him against Piedmon and that’s about it!”

“So do we have to look in all those places?” Miyako whined.

“Let’s start at his Frigi-Island!” said Taichi stupidly. He started marching off in the direction in which he THOUGHT was the island where Frigimon dwelled.

The others shrugged and followed him. Yamato came out of a bush. “BWA HA HA HA HA!!” he laughed. “I HAVE MADE THIS HIGH-TECH KILLING DEVICE!!” He pulled out a hollowed out stick with an evil face on it. He stuck a small rock with an evil face on it in the stick. He laughed diabolically.

“He’s gonna shoot it at us!” Mimi yelled, ducking behind Koushiro.

“BWA HA HA HA HA!!” Yamato laughed. “WHAT A DECOY!!” He ran over to Taichi and whapped him upside the head with the stick with the evil face on it. Then he held the stick above it and the rock with the evil face on it slid out of the stick and landed on Taichi’s bald head. “BWA HA HA HA!!”

Sora looked down the list. “Yamato is one of the last people that turn back.” She mumbled. “And Willard told us to stay in order.” She sighed and stared at Yamato who continued to laugh diabolically at Taichi’s misfortune who was crying and rubbing his bald head.

“That is definitely not a very nice thing to do.” Said Iori. “I think Yamato just needs a friend!” He sang his song about friendship again and everyone continued to ignore him.

“All right, Yamato.” Said Sora. “It’s time to get a grip and gain control of yourself. We have to find Frigimon’s little island and only you and Taichi know where it is and I’m sure that Taichi doesn’t remember.”

“Yes, the Island of the Frigimons…” said Yamato, rubbing his hands together diabolically. “That’s where it will happen!! BWA HA HA HA HA!!” He ran off in the opposite direction that Taichi had headed in earlier. Everyone figured ‘WHY NOT?!” and just followed him. Within minutes, they reached Frigimon’s island. There they found Frigimon humming while building a snowman.

“Where’d Yamato go?” Sora asked.

“Maybe he hid in the snow!” said Takeru. Everyone looked at him. For once, his rhyme actually made sense.

“Who knows where he is!” Koushiro said. “And it’s not like it MATTERS! He’ll turn up SOONER or later!”

“You are so right, Koushiro!” said Mimi.

“HEY FRIGIMON!!” Taichi yelled, jumping on him.

“WHO ARE YOU?!” Frigimon yelled, pushing him away.

“It’s me!” said Taichi. “Taichi!”

“I don’t know anyone named Taichi.”

“How about TAI?!”

“Um…Tai had goggles.”

“Iori threw my goggles off the cliff only after Daisuke stole them!”

“Tai also had hair.”

“Weird Guy put a spell on me and made all of my hair fall out!”

“Who’s Iori and Daisuke?”

“They’re some of the new Digidestined!”

“New ones?”

“YEAH!!”

“Why am I always the last to find out this stuff?!”

“Didn’t you see the commercials?”

“No.”

“You SHOULD have!!”

Frigimon looked at Daisuke. “That’s Tai!” said Frigimon. “Don’t try to fool me! I know what Tai looks like!”

“But I’m Daisuke!” said Daisuke. “This reminds me of the time…”

“Save it.” Said Sora. “Frigimon, can we have your nose?” Frigimon stared at Sora for a second.

“Um…no.” answered Frigimon.

“Why not?” Sora asked, crossing his arms.

“I wouldn’t give my nose to ANYBODY.” Said Frigimon. “Especially someone with an upside down helmet on their head.”

Sora sighed and turned to the other kids. “Someone who looks normal please ask him!” she said. She immediately skipped over Miyako. “Koushiro, you do it.”

“Frigimon, can we have your nose?” Koushiro asked.

“I guess so.” Said Frigimon. “I can always get a new one.” He took off his nose and handed it to Koushiro.

“OH YOU’RE SO PERSUASIVE!!” yelled Mimi.

“Thank you, Mimi!” said Koushiro. He turned around and held out his hand that had the nose in it to Iori. “Here, eat this.” Iori looked at the nose, then at Koushiro and then at the nose again. He crossed his arms.

“It’s not mine to eat!” said Iori.

“But we’d all learn something from it.” Said Koushiro.

“In THAT case…” said Iori as he took the nose out of Koushiro’s hand.

“KOUSHIRO!” said Mimi. “YOU’RE SO CRAFTY!!”

Iori stared at the nose. “You shouldn’t eat things that you find.” He said. “If something isn’t food and you find it, you should always take it to a parent or a teacher to make sure that it’s okay to eat.” Taichi ran over and shoved it down Iori’s throat (Iori being only about half the size of Taichi) before Iori could finish what he was going to say. There was a short pause while everyone stared at Iori. “WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?!” he yelled finally. “If ANYONE says ANYTHING about ANYTHING that happened then they will DIE!!!”

“One down, nine to go.” Said Sora with a sigh.

“Who’s next on the list, Sora?” Koushiro asked.

“Daisuke.” Said Sora. “And we have to get a feather from the tail of Elecmon and have Daisuke eat it.”

“Takeru knows where he is.” Said Taichi.

“Come on, we have to get that feather of his!” said Takeru. They followed Takeru over the river and through the woods and they reached Primary Village.

“This place reminds me of my crib when I was little.” Observed Daisuke.

“ELECMON!!” yelled Taichi at the top of his lungs. “COME OUT COME OUT WHERE EVER YOU ARE!!” Elecmon walked out of a bush.

“WHA…oh…hi Tai…” started Elecmon, staring at Taichi. “I see you’ve gotten a haircut…it…uh…looks nice…no really…and I’m not just saying that…”

“You really think so?” Taichi asked.

Before this conversation went any further, Sora stepped forward. “Excuse me, Elecmon,” she said. “Could we have one of the feathers on your butt?”

Elecmon blinked. “Come again?”

“Please?!” Sora pleaded. “We REALLY need it!”

“Why is there an upside down helmet on your head?” Elecmon asked, avoiding the other subject.

“Weird Guy did it now GIMME A FEATHER!!” Sora yelled as she lunged at Elecmon and ripped off a feather on that stupid fan on his butt. Elecmon looked as though he was about to explode but he just sighed heavily and walked off, the fan on his butt high. Sora sighed and handed the feather to Daisuke. “Eat this or else.”

“But this feather reminds me of the feather of the big Dingo Dodo Bird of Shnurkle, Mexico!” Daisuke said.

“There is so Shnurkle, Mexico OR a Dingo Dodo Bird!” said Koushiro.

“Yeah there is.” Said Miyakomon stupidly.

“NO THERE ISN’T!!” yelled Koushiro.

“I went to Shnurkle for my VACTATION yesterday and we hunted Dingo Dodo Birds!” said Miyakomon. “You’re just jealous because you are no longer the smart one!”

Koushiro barely restrained from killing Miyakomon but he didn’t because he knew that Mimi would be mad and he didn’t want MIMI mad at him!! Though, Iori didn’t restrain because he jumped on her and started beating her to a pulp.

Daisuke finally ate the feather. “That was vile!” said Daisuke.

“Next is Miyako.” Said Sora. “Why do all the new Digidestined get to go before US?! I mean, we’re the ORIGINALS!! We’re BETTER!! The new ones haven’t done anything SPECIAL!! We saved TWO worlds!! WE’RE THE SELECTED KIDS!!”

“Hikari told me to tell you to chill out, Sora!” said Taichi stupidly. Sora showed hints of turning into Zora the Monster though she wasn’t as threatening looking because she had an upside down helmet stuck to her head.

“Calm down, Sora, and tell us what we have to get.” Said Koushiro.

Sora took a deep breath. “Okay…” said Sora. “Miyako has to eat a flower petal of the head of the Leader of the Yokomons in the Yokomon village.” She folded up the paper and put it in her pocket. “Does anyone know where the Yokomon Village is…actually…I know where it is so follow me!” They all followed Sora to the Yokomon Village and arrived there kind of soon and all that kind of stuff!!

When they asked for the Leader of the Yokomons, the other Yokomons shook their heads.

“Our leader went out to get something!” said one of them. “She will be back tomorrow morning! It would be a good idea for you to stay the night because it is perilous at night hours!”

Everyone shrugged and decided to stay the night. All of a sudden, Yamato jumped out of one of the little Yokomon houses. “BWA HA HA HA!! WHILE YOU ALL SLEEP, YOUR DEMISE SHALL APPROCH!!”

“RUN!!” yelled one of the Yokomons.

“Don’t worry,” said Mimi. “He won’t ever pull through with his threats. He won’t hurt you just probably tie you up or something.” The Yokomons sighed with relief.

“BWA HA HA HA HA!!” Yamato laughed. “YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO NOTICE A PATTERN!! BWA HA HA HA HA!!”

Taichi leaned over to Sora. “When is Yamato on the list anyway?!” he asked quickly.

“Um…he’s one of the last ones.” Sora answered. Taichi sighed.

All of the Selected Kids, Hikari, Iori, Miyakomon and Daisuke found their own little rooms except for Mimi and Koushiro who shared the same room.

“Please enjoy your stay!” said one of the retarded little Yokomons to Iori.

“ENJOY?!” Iori yelled. “THIS PLACE IS SO SMALL I ONLY HAVE ABOUT A FOOT OF SPACE ABOVE MY HEAD!!”

The Yokomon smiled at Iori. This annoyed Iori so much that he picked up the Yokomon and punted it off in the other direction. He then lied down in the bed and fell asleep.

“Please enjoy your stay!” said a Yokomon to Daisuke in some other little room.

“Thank you very much I will!” said Daisuke stupidly. “You wouldn’t, by any chance, have a HIGHER roof, would you?” Daisuke was practically on his knees.

“No,” said the Yokomon as the walked off like the stupid knave she is. Daisuke lied down like the stupid knave HE is and fell asleep.

“Please enjoy your stay, fellow Digimon!” said a Yokomon to Miyakomon, thinking she was a Digimon.

“I’m no Digimon!” said Miyakomon. “I was just turned into one!”

“Okay!” said the Yokomon. “Of course! Whatever! Enjoy your stay anyway!!” The Yokomon walked off.

“Please enjoy your stay!” said a Yokomon to Hikari. Hikari nodded. “AHEM!! Aren’t you going to respond?”

Hikari moved her mouth up and down to say something stupid but the Yokomon couldn’t read her lips so the Yokomon walked off, feeling offended.

“Please enjoy your stay!” said a Yokomon to Takeru.

“You mean we don’t have to pay?” Takeru asked.

“Um…did I ever say you did?” the Yokomon asked.

“I’m just a little kid.”

“Uh…whatever!”

“I hope I have to leave NEVER!” said Takeru even though he really DID want to leave. The Yokomon smiled and walked off feeling satisfied.

“Please enjoy your stay!” said a Yokomon to Taichi.

“Do you have anything I could wrap my head in because it’s cold.” Said Taichi. Yokomon looked at Taichi with a strange expression on her stupid uncute face.

“Um…no.” said Yokomon. “Goodbye!” Yokomon walked off and Taichi lied down and went to sleep.

“Please enjoy your stay!” said a Yokomon to Mimi and Koushiro.

“Um…all right.” Said Mimi.

“Go away now.” Said Koushiro.

“WELL THEN!!” said the Yokomon stupidly as she turned away and stormed out of the room.

“Please enjoy…um…hello?” said a Yokomon, looking around. The room she was in was empty except for her and it SHOULD have been occupied by someone else but it was NOT. “Uh…um…okay.”

Suddenly, the door swung open and Yamato ran in. He grabbed the Yokomon and jumped through the roof and ran off into the forest while laughing diabolically.

“Please enjoy your stay!” said a Yokomon to Sora.

“Thank you.” said Sora, sitting down on the bed.

“Do you want me to take your helmet?” the Yokomon asked, eyeing Sora’s helmet.

“No, it’s fine where it is.” Answered Sora, annoyed. The Yokomon shrugged and walked off.

THE NEXT MORNING!!

All of the Yokomons rounded up all the kids minus Yamato because they couldn’t find him. They didn’t notice that one of the Yokomons weren’t there because there were a bazillion of them and you can’t keep track of them all.

“So, when is the Leader of the Yokomons going to get back?” Sora asked quickly.

“After breakfast!” said a Yokomon. The Yokomons passed out little bowls full of birdseed type food in it filled up to the brim.

“Um…this looks gross.” Said Taichi.

“Do you have anything that might be edible?” Daisuke asked.

Before the Yokomons could answer, a paper airplane flew by and landed right in front of Sora. Sora unfolded the paper and read out loud:



BWA HA HA HA HA!! IF YOU EVER WANT TO SEE THIS STUPID YOKOMON AGAIN, YOU MUST COME TO MY EVIL SECRETIVE LAIR AND FIND HER!! BWA HA HA HA HA!! YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO I AM!! YOU CAN NEVER FIND ME!! BWA HA HA HA HA!!

-Yamato



“He even wrote the ‘Bwa ha ha ha ha’?” Mimi asked. “How strange. What a peculiar boy!”

“Oh no!” said a Yokomon. “That was our leader that he stole!”

“But I thought you said your leader was out DOING something!” said Koushiro.

“We lied to you so that you’d stay longer!” said the Yokomon. “We must go and get our leader!!”

“So we had to spend the night in your stupid little huts for no reason?!” Sora yelled.

The Yokomons nodded their stupid little uncute heads. “Come on!” said one as they all got together and started marching off in the direction of the forest because most secretive lairs are in the forest.

“What are we DOING?!” Koushiro said, stopping. “Yamato doesn’t HAVE a secretive lair!”

“Um…” said all the Yokomons. “Yes he does! Why else would he write it in his letter?”

“He lied!” Koushiro answered. “Just like you guys!”

Suddenly, Yamato ran out of the forest. He had the Yokomon tied to a string and he was swinging her around and around. The Yokomon was screaming like the Yokomons scream which is retarded because it sounds like they are DYING!! All of a sudden, the string broke and the Yokomon was sent hurtling towards the other Yokomons and the kids.

“BWA HA HA HA HA!!” Yamato laughed. “MY PLAN IS WORKING!! BWA HA HA HA HA!!”

“What plan could he POSSIBLY have without our leader?” asked one of the Yokomons.

“IT DOESN’T MATTER!!” Sora yelled. “Yamato isn’t sane right now! NOW GIVE US THE PETAL!!” She lunged for the Leader of the Yokomons but all of a sudden, she Digivolved into Biyomon. Sora’s eyes turned into ‘x’s and then she deflated. “WHY?!”

Biyomon turned to the Yokomons. “I can no longer be your leader!” she said stupidly and uncutely.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!” said all the Yokomons in unison.

Biyomon turned to some random little stupid uncute Yokomon in the crowd. “I dub thee, NEW LEADER OF THE YOKOMONS!!” she said.

“YAY!!” yelled all the Yokomons.

“THANK YOU!” said the new Leader of the Yokomons. Biyomon then turned away, flew into the sunset, burned to a crisp and died. The Yokomons didn’t seem to mind. While they were being stupid and uncute in celebrating the arrival of the new Leader, Sora yanked a petal out of the Leader of the Yokomons’ head.

“OW!” said the Leader of the Yokomons uncutely.

“HA-HA!!” said Sora. She turned to Miyakomon and shoved the petal down her throat because she knew she wouldn’t eat it if she just ASKED her to. Miyakomon turned back into stupid, retarded, unsmart Miyako!!

“I’M MY OLD SELF AGAIN!!” said Miyako happily.

“Yay.” Said the others unenthusiastically.

“LET’S GET THE OTHER CURES!!” said Sora enthusiastically. “Next is Hikari and she has to eat the steam from Pumpkinmon.” Said Sora.

“Hikari says poor Pumpkinmon!” said Taichi stupidly.

“Tough.” Answered Sora.

They started walking around but none of them knew where they would find a Pumpkinmon. So far, all of them had known WHERE to locate the cure but no one REALLY knew where a Pumpkinmon lived. So they all just walked around hoping to find something that would lead them to Pumpkinmon.

“Gee, I wonder where we’re going to find Pumpkinmon!” said Daisuke.

“Seems pretty hopeless, doesn’t it?” Taichi asked, shrugging.

“Don’t say that.” Said Sora.

Koushiro stopped suddenly. “I think we should split up into pairs!” he said. “Mimi and I will be a pair!”

“Me and Hikari!” yelled Taichi.

“I would go with Yamato but that might be hazardous…so...” Said Takeru.

“I’ll go with you, Takeru.” Said Miyako. Takeru shuddered but agreed anyway.

Daisuke laughed. “I guess that means that I either go with Sora, Iori or Yamato!!” he said. Sora decided that it would be a good idea to go with Daisuke because it made some sense because Iori was just mean and Yamato was insane so she agreed.

“Meet back here in a half an hour.” Said Sora.

“Oh, so you leave me with YAMATO?!” Iori yelled.

“BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!” laughed Yamato. Before Iori could beat anyone up, the pairs tore off in different directions. Iori turned to Yamato.

“STAY OUT OF MY WAY!!” he yelled at Yamato. Yamato stopped laughing diabolically and stared at Iori. “GOT IT?!”

Yamato smiled. “BWA HA HA HA!!” he laughed. “You were SUPPOSED to say that!! BWA HA HA HA!!” Iori started fuming.

MEANWHILE!!!

“Gee, Koushiro, I’m kind of tired.” Said Mimi.

“Oh!” said Koushiro stopping. “Let’s rest!” They walked into the forest and stayed there for a little while.

MEANWHILE!!

“Yes, Hikari, I agree!” said Taichi stupidly. It appeared that he was talking to himself and we don’t care about Taichi or Hikari for that matter!!

MEANWHILE!!

Miyako was staring at Takeru. “What are you staring at?” Takeru asked, annoyed. “You’re…uh…acting like a bat.”

Miyako giggled like a knave. “I’m looking at you!” she answered. Takeru’s eyes got really wide and he realized what was happening. Miyako giggled like a knave again.

MEANWHILE!!!

“TRA LA LA LA LA!!” said Daisuke, skipping around and being stupid and retarded. Sora slapped her forehead.

“Will you SHUT-UP?!” she yelled at him.

Daisuke looked confused. “I don’t get it.” Daisuke said, scratching his head. Instead of slapping her OWN forehead, Sora slapped Daisuke’s.

MEANWHILE!!!

“MEET MY FRIEND!!” Yamato laughed, pulling out an apple with an evil face on it. “HE SAYS THAT HE WANTS TO BE THE ONE TO DESTROY YOU!! BWA HA HA HA!! WAIT A SECOND!! I WANT TO DESTROY YOU!!” Yamato tossed the evil apple a gajillion miles and then turned to Iori who was completely red with anger. “BWA HA HA HA!! PREPARE TO MEET YOUR END!!”

“SHUT UP!!” Iori yelled, lunging at Yamato. Yamato flipped him over and sent Iori flying against a tree.

“BWA HA HA HA HA!!”

“RRRRRRR!!” Iori growled, standing up. He then jumped on Yamato and started beating him up. Yamato flipped him over so that he was on top and then picked him up by the collar of his shirt. “LET ME GO!!” Iori yelled, angry lines forming above his head.

“BWA HA HA HA HA!!” Yamato yelled. Iori then started beating up Yamato while hanging there in mid air.

MEANWHILE!!

Mimi was feeding Koushiro a grape. “What were we looking for again?” Mimi asked him.

“Um…I don’t know.” Answered Koushiro. “It doesn’t matter anyway.” Mimi sighed. “What is it?”

“I don’t know,” she said. “I just feel so…oh, I don’t know.”

“What is it?” Koushiro asked.

“Well…all the others bother me and I was thinking that maybe we should just…not return to the group…”

“If that is what you truly want!” Koushiro said. Mimi nodded. Koushiro smiled. “Then that’s what I want too!”

MEANWHILE!!

Um…we don’t care about Hikari and Taichi because they’re just doing something stupid and retarded.

MEANWHILE!!!

“Come on, Takeru!” said Miyako, looking around for Takeru. “When love strikes, take it!” She continued to search for him but we don’t care about them either.

MEANWHILE!!

“Look, pumpkin juice type stuff!” said Daisuke, bending down.

“That’s not pumpkin juice!” Sora said. “It’s…something else but NOT pumpkin juice.”

“We should investigate and try to figure out what it is!” said Daisuke.

Sora looked annoyed. “We have to look for a Pumpkinmon.” She said.

“But LOOK at this stuff!” said Daisuke, pointing to the stuff. Sora actually was a little tiny bit curious so she nodded reluctantly. Daisuke smiled like a knave and he looked constipated and retarded and reminded Sora of a fag or a face Taichi would make because Daisuke is a little clone of Taichi.

MEANWHILE!!!

Yamato and Iori were both practically unconscious on the ground. They were still conscious but they weren’t saying anything because they had beat each other up very very much.

“I…I…I will…I will kill you…” Iori managed to whisper.

“Bwa…ha…ha ha ha…” murmured Yamato. “You…you were…you were su…supposed to…say that…”

“No I…wasn’t.” Iori said back.

“Bwa ha…ha…ha ha ha…”

MEANWHILE!!!

Koushiro and Mimi were running in a field of flowers in the opposite direction of where they were going to meet the others. They were laughing and there were those little white dandelion things floating around.

“Make a wish!” said Koushiro handing Mimi a full little white thingy.

“I wish that you and I could always be together!” Mimi said. She then blew on the thing and all of the white thingys came off. Mimi hugged Koushiro.

MEANWHILE!!!

A little Pumpkinmon skipped by. “HI!” it said to Taichi and Hikari.

“Hi!” answered Taichi. They watched it skip by. “Huh? Oh right! Hey, Pumpkinmon!! Can we have your stem?”

“NO!!” answered the Pumpkinmon. Hikari ran over and took a big bite out of the stem. “OW!!” Pumpkinmon ran home crying.

“YAY!!” said Hikari stupidly.

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER!!

Everyone met back at the place they were to supposed to meet to find Iori and Yamato both unconscious and beat up and stuff like that. And Mimi and Koushiro weren’t there.

“They must have been attacked by something evil!” said Sora, bending down. “And Koushiro and Mimi must have been kidnapped!!”

“OH NO!!” yelled Daisuke. “THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF THE DIGIMON KAIZER!!”

“Shut up.” said Sora. “The bad guy is Leomon.”

“Must…kill…Yamato…” Iori mumbled.

“Okay, never mind.” Said Sora. “I think that they just beat each other up.”

“Iori must have killed Koushiro and Mimi too!!” Daisuke yelled.

“Um…I don’t think that Yamato is dead because Iori is mumbling about killing him.” Said Sora. She bent down and picked up his wrist. “Plus, he has a pulse.” She dropped Yamato’s wrist and stood up. “And I don’t think Iori killed Mimi and Koushiro.”

“What makes you say that?” Taichi asked.

“Because he had no reason to.” Answered Sora.

“Oh, Sora, did I forget to tell you that Hikari ate the Pumpkinmon stem?” Taichi asked, pointing to Hikari.

“No but I don’t mind because now we don’t have to go and look for a Pumpkinmon.” Sora answered.

“Hey, Sora!” said Hikari. “Did you know that if you put the ‘a’ in your name before the ‘r’ in your name then it would spell ‘Soar’ which is what you are?!” Hikari laughed and so did Taichi, Daisuke and Miyako.

Sora clenched her fists and they started twitching. She got one of those retarded veins on her forehead that don’t look real at all. “We can’t go anywhere without Mimi and Koushiro and with these two unconscious.”

“Maybe we can leave them here and then go and cure everyone else!” said Miyako.

“What if they wake up and go to look for us or KILL each other?” Sora said. “And what if Mimi and Koushiro come back later and that they’re late or something!? And then we won’t BE here and THEY’LL go look for us and then we’d ALL be separated!”

“We can leave a note for Mimi and Koushiro!!” said Daisuke.

“But what about Yamato and Iori?!” Sora said, getting annoyed.

“We can tie them to different trees and then leave them there!!” said Taichi stupidly.

“That is a really good idea!!” said Hikari.

“No, it’s not!” said Sora. “When we untied them, they’d both go after US and THEN kill each other!! And then we’d ALL be dead!!”

“But they wouldn’t kill each other first!” Taichi pointed out. Sora was starting to turn red. She pulled out the list.

“Does anyone know where to find Cherrymon?” Sora asked, trying to stay calm. “I don’t even know what he looks like.”

“I don’t either.” Said Taichi.

“Me neither!” said Hikari. Takeru nodded. All of the REAL Selected Kids looked at Yamato’s unconscious body.

“Why are we looking at Yamato’s unconscious body?” Daisuke asked.

“Because he knows who Cherrymon is and he met him and he knows where he is.” Sora answered. “So I guess we have no choice but to wait for them to regain consciousness anyway.” She looked around. “Taichi and Daisuke, go and find some food.”

Taichi and Daisuke groaned. “We have to do EVERYTHING!!” Taichi whined. Sora got that look of Zora the Monster so Daisuke and Taichi left without another word.

“Why don’t we just throw water on their heads?” Hikari asked stupidly.

“That won’t work.” Sora answered.

“How do you know?” Hikari asked.

“No idea from you would work.” Said Sora.

“Just TRY it!” begged Hikari.

“Fine but you have to get the water.” Answered Sora. Hikari smiled stupidly and skipped off with a bucket that she found when no one was looking to the lake. She filled up the bucket and turned around to see a giant tree with a face in front of her.

“Oh, hi!” said Hikari. “Who are you?”

“I’m Cherrymon!” said the tree. “Who are YOU?”

“I’m Hikari!” said Hikari stupidly. She thought for a minute (which is a new experience for her) and then realized that Sora was looking for Cherrymon. Hikari reached out and stole one of Cherrymon’s leaves and ran away with the bucket of water before Cherrymon even realized what happened. “Look, Sora!” said Hikari showing the leaf to Sora.

“What do you want NOW?” Sora asked annoyed.

“I got one of Cherrymon’s leaves!” said Hikari. Sora turned and looked at Hikari.

“For some strange reason I believe that that’s not one of Cherrymon’s leaves.” Sora sighed.

“Why?” Hikari asked stupidly. Sora shrugged.

“Just give it to Takeru ANYWAY.” She said. Hikari turned and handed the leaf to Takeru.

“No way!” said Takeru.

“You have to!!” said Hikari.

“I don’t want to!” answered Takeru.

“PLEASE just do it, Takeru!” Miyako said. Takeru thought for a minute but he couldn’t think up a rhyme for his own name. He sighed and took the leaf and ate it.

“That was disgusting!” Takeru yelled.

“Well, at least you’re not rhyming anymore.” Said Sora. She looked at the list. “Taichi’s next and he has to eat a needle from Togemon? How is he gonna do THAT?”

“Um…I don’t know.” Answered Miyako. The others shrugged. When Taichi and Daisuke returned, they had armfuls of food.

“For ONCE you guys did something right!” said Sora.

“Thanks!” said Daisuke and Taichi.

After everyone ate, they turned around to see both Iori and Yamato missing. “Where’d they go?!” Sora yelled.

“They must have regained consciousness while we were eating!” said Takeru.

“Well DUH but I said WHERE are they not WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM!!” Sora yelled.

“Um…maybe they killed each other.” Taichi suggested.

“Then their bodies would STILL be there now wouldn’t they?” Sora asked, annoyed.

“I don’t know, would they?” Daisuke asked, scratching his head. Sora tried to stay calm but that was very hard.

“Maybe they discovered they were both very evil and ran off to plot something against us.” Said Taichi.

“Don’t say that!” Takeru yelled.

“We have to find them.” Said Sora.

“But we have to wait for Mimi and Koushiro.” Miyako pointed out.

Sora deflated again. “I guess you’re right for once.” She said. “We can’t just sit there while Iori and Yamato are running round insane! I mean, we all know that Yamato will never succeed but Iori will probably kill the first thing that he sees.”

“Um…I guess you have a point.” Said Takeru. “So…what are we gonna do?!” Everyone looked at each other. The only ones that were actually thinking about what they should do was Takeru and Sora and the others were thinking about something stupid like how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. “How about half of us stay here and wait for Mimi and Koushiro and the other half goes to look for Yamato and Iori?” Takeru suggested.

“I think that one person should wait and the rest of the people should go and look for Yamato and Iori.” Said Sora. “It would be safer to out number them.” Everyone agreed. “So…who will stay here?” Everyone raised their hands because they feared the wrath of Yamato and Iori. “Fine, Daisuke, you stay.”

“YAY!!” yelled Daisuke.

“AWWWW!!” yelled everyone else except for Sora and Daisuke.

“Let’s go!” Sora said. Everyone except for Daisuke walked off.

Daisuke stood there for almost a minute before he was ambushed by Yamato and Iori.

“AHHHHHHHHH!!” Daisuke yelled. Yamato and Iori both beat Daisuke up until he was unconscious.

“BWA HA HA HA HA!!” laughed Yamato.

“I told you that we could only work together if you didn’t do the diabolical laugh!” Iori yelled. Yamato ignored him and continued to laugh diabolically anyway. Iori started fuming but he refrained from beating up Yamato because so far, Yamato had been the only one who fought back and he didn’t like that.

“WE SHOULD CAPTURE DAISUKE AND HOLD HIM FOR RANSOM!!” laughed Yamato. “BWA HA HA HA HA!!”

“Why not just LEAVE his body HERE?” Iori asked, annoyed.

“BWA HA HA HA HA!!”

“THERE’S NO SENSE TALKING TO YOU!!” Iori yelled. He looked as though he would rip his own hair out anytime. Yamato continued laughing. Iori turned bright red and started twitching. He couldn’t hold back anymore and jumped on Yamato. Yamato seemed as if he was waiting for Iori to jump because he flipped Iori backwards into the tree.

“PUNY EARTH MAN!!” Yamato laughed. He ran over to Iori and drew an evil face on his forehead. “BWA HA HA HA HA HA!!” He ran away laughing diabolically. Iori stood up.

“GET BACK HERE!!” Iori yelled at the top of his lungs. Iori wiped his forehead only to smudge the evil face and get ink all over his arm and his face. His face turned even redder if possible and he screamed very dramatically.

MEANWHILE!!!

“You hear that?” Sora asked, turning around.

“Um…no.” said Taichi stupidly.

“I did.” Said Takeru. “It sounded like it came from over there!” Takeru pointed in the direction of where they came from. They all ran over to see Iori on his knees with ink all over his arms and face.

“Iori?” Sora said, confused.

“SHUT UP!!” Iori yelled as he lunged at Sora. Sora stepped aside and Iori jumped on Takeru. Iori didn’t seem to mind because he continued to beat up Takeru.

When Iori felt he was finally finished, he stared at the others who weren’t unconscious.

“This may sound like a stupid question but why do you have ink all over you?” Taichi asked.

“YAMATO DREW ON MY FACE AND I TRIED TO RUB IT OFF AND IT JUST SMUDGED!!” Iori screamed as if it was Taichi’s fault all of a sudden.

“Just wash it off in the water.” Said Sora. Angry lines formed above Iori’s head as he stomped off to the lake.

“Stupid Yamato drawing a face on me…” Iori mumbled, washing his face.

“Yes, he is kind of stupid.” Said a voice behind him. “Easily persuaded too.” Iori turned around to see Cherrymon standing there being a knave just like he always is. “So, you’re stuck in the same place! Still the same old jerk you always were!”

“No and don’t you call me a jerk unless you want me to kill you!!” Iori yelled.

“Oh…whoops.” Said Cherrymon. Cherrymon cleared his throat. “So, you think Yamato is stupid? To uh…prove that you must defeat your rival.”

“Shut-up.”

“No, really.”

“I can’t defeat Yamato! He’s too hard because he fights back!”

“I’m not talking about Yamato! Look into the lake and see who your TRUE rival is!”

“I know my rival is Yamato.”

“Well, he might be your RIVAL but not your TRUE rival!”

“Fine, Yamato is my TRUE rival.”

“JUST SHUT-UP AND LOOK IN THE WATER!!” Cherrymon yelled. Iori jumped but then he got mad.

“DON’T YELL AT ME!!” he yelled at Cherrymon.

“THEN LOOK IN THE DAMN WATER!!”

“FIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNE!!” Iori yelled, annoyed. He walked over to the water to see Koushiro’s face in it. “Stupid tree! This guy’s never done anything to me!”

“He will be the one to kill you if you don’t defeat him now!!” said Cherrymon.

“Shut-up.” said Iori as he turned and walked back to where everyone else was.

“What took you so long?” Sora asked.

“Cherrymon said that I had to kill Koushiro if I wanted to prove that Yamato was stupid or something stupid like that.” Answered Iori. Sora shrugged. All of a sudden, Yamato came running out a bush with a spear in his hand. Actually, it wasn’t an spear…IT WAS ONE OF TOGEMON’S NEEDLES!!

“BWA HA HA HA HA!!” Yamato laughed. He then dropped the needle. He stopped running and stared at the needle on the ground and then looked at the other kids. “BWA HA HA HA!! WHAT A PERFECT DECOY!! I SHALL NOW DESTROY YOU ALL!!” He jumped on Miyako and started beating her to a pulp.

“I think that we should skip Taichi, Koushiro and Mimi and just cure Yamato…” said Sora to Iori. Iori ignored her and jumped into the cloud of smoke to join the fight. Sora slapped her forehead, picked up Togemon’s needle and handed it to Taichi. “Here, eat this.” She said, not expecting him to eat it.

“OKAY!!” Said Taichi excitedly as he inhaled the needle. As soon as he did, all of his hair grew back. “YUM!! Can I have another one?”

“Taichi, you’re such a fag.” Said Sora. She looked over at the fight. Miyako was unconscious and Yamato had Iori pinned to the ground and he was drawing all over him.

“LET GO OF ME!!” Iori screamed. “STOP DRAWING ON ME!! LET ME UP!!”

“BWA HA HA HA HA!!” Yamato laughed. He then sprang up and ran away laughing diabolically.

Iori jumped right up after Yamato and chased after him yelling threats and swearing and all of that nasty kind of stuff.

“Sora?” Hikari asked. “Can I have a needle to eat too?!”

“NO!” Sora yelled. She looked back at her list. “Now we HAVE to find Mimi and Koushiro.”

“How about we just skip them!” said Taichi.

“Willard said that something terrible would happen if we did it out of order.” Sora answered.

“Do you want that helmet on your head any longer?” Hikari asked stupidly. Sora considered this but then remembered the order.

“No, we HAVE to do it in the order.” She said.

“What about YAMATO?” Taichi asked. “Do you REALLY want to deal with him?!” Sora actually found these reasons pretty persuasive but she shook her head.

“No, we HAVE to find them!” said Sora. “Willard told us! Besides, why do you guys care?”

“We want to see what will happen if you do it out of order!” Taichi said. Sora was just about to kill them but then she also got the same curiosity.

“Okay, we’ll have Yamato do it out of order so that I won’t get the wrath of the out of order stuff.” Said Sora. She looked at the list. “This seems pretty drastic…”

“What does he have to do?” Hikari asked, looking over Sora’s shoulder. Then she started laughing even though she didn’t know she was laughing at because she doesn’t know how to read because she is so stupid and doesn’t play the Phonics Game.

“And we were just in the Yokomon village…” Sora whined. “Okay, let’s go. Yamato will probably follow us if Iori hasn’t already killed him.” Sora then looked down at Daisuke, Miyako and Takeru who were all unconscious. “Um…”

“WAKE UP!!” Hikari and Taichi yelled. All three sprang up.

“That was kind of stupid.” Said Sora. “OH WELL!! LET’S GO!!” They all went back to the Yokomon village. “Now remember, don’t believe anything they say because they’re a bunch of liars.” The others nodded. They all strutted into the Yokomon village. “Where is Meramon?” Sora asked the newly appointed Leader of the Yokomons.

“He’s not here right now…” started the leader.

“LIARS!!” all of the stupid people yelled.

“No, I’m serious.” Said the leader of the Yokomons.

“You expect us to believe you after you made us stay over night in your stupid little huts?!” Sora yelled. The Leader of the Yokomon’s nodded stupidly. Suddenly, Meramon walked out of one of the stupid little huts.

“MERAMON!” yelled the Leader of the Yokomons. “You weren’t supposed to come out of the hut until AFTER they spent the night!”

“Sorry,” said Meramon. “It was getting kind of stuffy in that stupid little hut. HAW HAW HAW HAW!!” All of the Yokomons joined in on a hearty laugh. Taichi, Hikari, Daisuke and Miyako joined in as well because they are knaves.

Sora slapped them. “SHUT UP!” she yelled at them. They all started crying because they are fags. Suddenly, Yamato ran out laughing diabolically.

“BWA HA HA HA!!” he laughed. He was soon followed by Iori who was swinging a large stick at him.

“COME BACK HERE!!” yelled Iori.

“BWA HA HA HA!!” Yamato laughed as he continued to run around, easily outrunning Iori.

“Meramon…” said Sora. “You see the taller, blond guy?” she said. Meramon looked up.

“Uh…you mean the one who is laughing diabolically?” asked Meramon stupidly.

Sora nodded. “Could you burn him?” she asked.

“Well, he’s kind of getting on my nerves anyway.” Said Meramon. He stared at Sora. “Why do you have…oh never mind.” He turned and faced Yamato and Iori who were still running around. “FIREBALL!!” he yelled in a fake Australian accent as he tried to copy Jeice from that awesome show Dragon Ball Z that EVERYBODY loves as he shot at ball of fire at Yamato. Yamato was so busy running away from Iori and laughing diabolically that he didn’t see it coming and it hit him right in the face. He stopped running and collapsed. As soon as he did, Iori jumped on him.

“I WILL KILL YOU NOW!!” Iori yelled. Sora ran over soon followed by all the other people.

“Um…I don’t want to touch Iori so Taichi…” said Sora. Taichi ran over and picked up Iori around his waist and tossed him in the other direction. Since Iori is so miniature, this came easily. As soon as Iori realized what had happened, he lunged at Taichi and started beating HIM up, forgetting about Yamato. This looked kind of funny because an ink covered kid who’s about an inch tall is beating up on this guy who’s a bazillion times taller than he is.

Sora looked down at Yamato who was twitching occasionally. “Um… Yamato’s got second and possible third degree burns all over his body.”

“You TOLD me to burn him!” said Meramon.

“You didn’t have to singe him!” Sora yelled. “All you had to do was send a small little flame at him and…”

“We have the cure because Meramon burns us ALL the time!” said the Leader of the Yokomons uncutely.

“Okay!” said Sora. “Give it to Yamato!”

“But you have to spend the night because it only works in the morning.” Said the Leader of the Yokomons. Suddenly, the Leader of the Yokomons digivolved into Biyomon. “YAY!!” said Biyomon. “I have Digivolved!!” All of the Yokomons cheered. “I appoint thee to be the new Leader of the Yokomons!” said Biyomon as she pointed to Hikari.

“Me?” Hikari said like the knave she is. “Wow!”

“Biyomon, Hikari is NOT a Yokomon!” said Miyako stupidly.

“Okay!” said Biyomon. She turned to some random Yokomon. “Then I appoint thee!!”

“YAY!!” said the random Yokomon that was now the Leader of the Yokomons. Biyomon flew off into the sunset, burned to a crisp and died.

“Do you guys get a new leader every week or something?” Daisuke asked.

“Every DAY!” said the new Leader of the Yokomons.

“Can we have the healing stuff before Yamato dies?” Sora asked, pointing to Yamato.

“As the former leader of the Yokomons stated, the remedy only works in the morning!” said the Leader of the Yokomons.

“What IS the cure?” Sora asked.

“It’s the sacred water from Mt. Miharashi in this well!” said the Leader of the Yokomons. “But it won’t work…”

“SHUT UP!!” yelled Sora as she started splashing Yamato with the water.

“IT WON’T WORK!!” Miyako yelled. “The Yokomon said it won’t!!” Sora gave Miyako and evil glare and soon Yamato sat up. Everyone waited for him to laugh diabolically or something like that.

“What are you all staring at?!” Yamato demanded. Sora sighed with relief.

“Yamato, do you feel any different?” Sora asked.

“You mean besides the fact that I was just burned to a crisp?” Yamato asked with an annoyed expression on his face. Sora smiled fakely and nodded. “No.” Yamato answered.

“That’s funny,” said Sora. “Willard said that if we did anything out of order then something terrible would happen.” Yamato suddenly realized what they did.

“THEN WHY DID YOU TRY IT ON ME?!” he demanded angrily.

“Because you really annoying us and Koushiro and Mimi are missing.” Sora answered. Yamato looked annoyed.

“So you just experimented with me.” he said, trying to stay calm. Sora nodded and slowly backed away from Yamato. He took a deep breath. “Don’t worry about it,” he said, breathing deeply as if he was trying to restrain from beating Sora to a pulp. “It’s okay.”

“Good because now we know it’s safe to turn me back to normal!” said Sora, smiling. That was the first time that Yamato had noticed Sora’s upside down helmet on her head. He suddenly burst out laughing. “Stop laughing! It’s not MY fault!” she yelled.

“No, it’s a fashion statement.” Said Yamato, still laughing. “You should keep it that way!”

“Yamato, I’m not in the mood for jokes right now.” Said Sora. “Now let’s go and find…” She pulled out the scroll. “Willard.”

“Who is Willard anyway?” Yamato asked.

“Geez, Yamato, if you were just sane then you’d know what was going on!” said Takeru.

“Well it’s not like I was doing that on my own free will.” Said Yamato. “So who is he?”

“He’s the knave who gave us this list and told us that we had to do it in order when we really didn’t have to!” answered Sora. “Why are there so many liars in the Digiworld! I’m beginning to think that if I just ate the flower petal off the Leader of the Yokomons then I’d turn back to normal!”

“How about you have Meramon burn you?” Yamato suggested.

“Umm…I think I’ll just eat this flower petal.” Said Sora as she ripped a petal off of the Leader of the Yokomons’ head.

“OW!” said the Leader of the Yokomons as she Digivolved into Biyomon.

“OH NO!!” yelled one of the random, retarded stupid little uncute Yokomons. “You Digivolved too early! That means you will Digivolve into SkullBirdramon!!”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!” yelled all of the other Yokomons.

“We must kill you before it happens and you trample us!!” said the Yokomon.

“HERE HERE!!” said the other Yokomons uncutely. All of the Yokomons ganged up on Biyomon and tossed her into a pit of fire where she sizzled up and died.

The New Digidestined, The Selected Kids and Hikari both looked at each other, blinked a few times and shrugged.

“Okay,” said Sora as she popped the leaf into her mouth. As soon as she did, the helmet disappeared. “HURRAH!!” yelled Sora. “NO MORE HELMET!!” She started dancing around. “As soon as I get home, I’m BURNING that helmet!!”

“Now let’s find Koushiro and Mimi so we can get this story over with!!” said Takeru.

“YEAH!!” yelled the others enthusiastically.

All of the Selected Kids, the New Digidestined and Hikari walked off, wondering where they were going to find Koushiro and Mimi.

“So…were they missing to begin with?” Yamato asked.

“Yeah…” said Taichi.

“Did I do something to them that made them missing?” Yamato asked. Sora stopped and turned around.

“I don’t know…did you?” she said pleadingly.

“I don’t remember…” Yamato confessed.

“WHAT IF YAMATO KILLED THEM!?” Daisuke yelled. Miyako fainted.

“He wouldn’t kill them!” said Takeru. “It was part of the spell! He could never ACTUALLY kill anyone!” Miyako stood back up and smiled.

“WHAT IF IORI KILLED THEM?!” Daisuke yelled. Miyako fainted again.

“I didn’t kill them.” Iori assured them. “I mean, that stupid tree tried me to get to kill Koushiro but I didn’t believe him.” Miyako came back to life. “Speaking of that stupid tree, I REALLY have to get back to that lake so I can wash off.”

“Who did that to you anyway?” Yamato asked. Iori turned and stared at Yamato, turning red. Yamato took a hint and backed away.

“Yamato, how come you don’t remember anything that happened?” Hikari asked stupidly.

“Maybe he was just too mentally unstable to remember anything that happened even two minutes ago.” Said Takeru.

Yamato frowned. “What did I do anyway?”

“You REALLY don’t want to know.” Sora answered.

“Yes I do.”

“Well…you drew evil faces on everything.” Said Sora.

“When you say everything…” Yamato started.

“You know, rocks, leaves, sticks, coconuts, berries *coughIoricough*…” Sora answered. Yamato barely kept himself from cracking up.

“What else did I do?” he asked.

“Um…you laughed diabolically.” Said Sora. “…a lot…”

“What did I sound like?”

“You know…Bwa ha ha ha?” Sora said.

Yamato continued asking questions and Sora kept answering them before she finally got annoyed when he asked her how evil he was. “YOU WEREN’T EVIL AT ALL NOW SHUT UP!!” was her answer.

“Geez, Sora, you don’t have to bite his head off!” said Takeru.

Meanwhile, somewhere extremely far away, Koushiro and Mimi were lounging by a pool in the Motimon and Weregarurumon village.

“So, what do you want to do?” Mimi asked Koushiro.

“Whatever you want to do!” Koushiro answered.

“Let’s go swimming!” Mimi said.

“Okay!” said Koushiro. They both got into the water. Mimi splashed Koushiro. Koushiro splashed her back. Pretty soon, they were engaged in a splash fight. They finally got out of the pool all tired. They snuggled up in one blanket in the lounge by the fireplace. Koushiro turned to Mimi. “What do you suppose the others are doing?” he asked her.

“Others?” Mimi said, obliviously. She thought for a minute. “Oh right! Oh, I don’t know. It doesn’t matter because when I’m with you, there ARE no others!!” Suddenly, two Weregarurumons and six Motimons entered. They were talking loudly about stuff. “Let’s just ignore them.” Said Mimi with a sigh. They continued to look into each other’s eyes as the Motimons and Weregarurumons continued talking loudly.

“Will you guys please be quieter?” Koushiro asked them.

“Um…sorry.” Said the first Weregarurumon. They started talking more quietly.

“Let’s just go into our room.” Said Mimi. They got up and walked upstairs of the motel to the room. The door next to theirs opened and a Weregarurumon walked out.

“Hi!” said the Weregarurumon.

“Um…hi.” Said Koushiro.

“My name is Weregarurumon, what’s yours?” Weregarurumon asked.

“My name is Koushiro and this is Mimi.” Said Koushiro, pointing to Mimi.

“Hi, we must be next door neighbors!” said Weregarurumon. Just then, a Motimon walked out. “Oh, this is my wife!” said Weregarurumon. “Her name is Motimon.”

“It’s a pleasure to meet you!” said Motimon.

“Uh…hi.” Said Koushiro and Mimi.

“Meet our son, Weremotimon!” said Motimon as a mixture between Motimon and Weregarurumon walked out. Mimi and Koushiro’s eyes widened. Mimi darted behind Koushiro. “Say HI Weremotimon!” said Motimon.

“We’re just going to go into our room, now.” Said Mimi. “Come on, Koushiro! Nice meeting you!!” They ran into their room and slammed the door as fast as they could and then locked every lock with a loud ‘CLICK!’ with each one.

“Okay, so those are our new neighbors.” Said Koushiro, wiping his forehead.

“They’re…quaint.” Said Mimi. Koushiro shrugged. “Except for that Weremotimon. I don’t like him too much.”

The next morning, Koushiro and Mimi went down to the eating place. “What do you want for breakfast?” Koushiro asked Mimi.

“Um…” Mimi started. Suddenly, Weregarurumon, Motimon and Weremotimon came out of nowhere.

“Try the donuts, they’re swell!” said Weregarurumon. “Remember me? I’m Weregarurumon!”

“Uh…we already ate!” said Koushiro quickly. “We’re just going to go up into our room and lock the door and just watch television for the rest of the day!” Koushiro and Mimi zipped up to their room and slammed the door.

“We can just call room service,” said Mimi, picking up the little phone. She ordered breakfast and soon there was a knock at the door. Koushiro unlocked all of the locks and slowly opened the door.

“Yeah…?” he said. He spotted a Weregarurumon in front of him and gasped.

“What?” asked the Weregarurumon.

“I forgot we were in Weregarurumon and Motimon village.” Said Koushiro. “For a minute there I thought you were…um…Weregarurumon.”

“Oh, don’t let him bother you.” said Weregarurumon. “He’s a little strange. He was pretty normal until his son, Weremotimon, came along. Don’t worry, he’s not staying for very much longer.” Koushiro opened the door and Weregarurumon walked in with a tray.

“We’re just staying here until the other kids catch up with us.” Said Koushiro. Weregarurumon frowned.

“Oh, that’s too bad.” Said Weregarurumon. “Well, enjoy your breakfast! Try the donuts, they’re…”

“Don’t say swell.” Said Koushiro.

“No, I was just going to say that they’re homemade. They’re really good.” Weregarurumon left.

Mimi and Koushiro both ate their food.

“Koushiro, do you really think that the other kids will find us here?” Mimi asked.

“I don’t know!” said Koushiro. “We can try our best to avoid it, though.”

“Do something, please!”

“Hm…I’ll think of something! Don’t worry!” Weregarurumon came back in to take the tray away. Koushiro stopped him. “Weregarurumon,” he said. “If you see a bunch of kids coming here could you come and tell us or make them go away or SOMETHING?”

“Sure!” said Weregarurumon. “I’d be glad to! See ya later! Motimon will be here in a minute to clean and vacuum and make the beds so if you want to leave while he’s doing that you should go and do something else.”

“Okay, thanks.” Said Koushiro as Weregarurumon left. He turned to Mimi. “Motimon will be here so we have to leave.” He told her.

“But I’m afraid of Weremotimon!” whined Mimi.

“Don’t worry, we’ll go to the pool!” said Koushiro. “I saw them go back to their room!”

They both changed into their bathing suits and grabbed their towels that the hotel had provided. They tiptoed as quietly as they could past Weregarurumon’s door but it swung open anyway. Standing there was Weremotimon.

“AHHHHHHHH!!” Mimi screamed.

“I’LL PROTECT YOU!!” Koushiro yelled, standing in front of Mimi. Weremotimon looked confused.

“Mom, Dad, the neighbors are going to the pool!” said Weremotimon. Weregarurumon came thundering into view.

“Hiya neighbors!” said Weregarurumon. “We were just about to go to the pool, too! Just let us change into our bathing suits and we’ll come to walk with you guys!!” He walked into the apartment. “Come on, Weremotimon!” Weremotimon followed him. Koushiro and Mimi were too scared to move. Soon, Weregarurumon came back into view. “HAW HAW HAW!! We don’t HAVE bathing suits!! HAW HAW HAW!!” Koushiro and Mimi forced a few laughs. “Well, LET’S GO!!”

Weregarurumon, Motimon, Mimi, Koushiro and Weremotimon all walked down to the pool together. Mimi was petrified of Weremotimon and clung to Koushiro the whole way down.

Motimon, Weregarurumon and Weremotimon all jumped in the water instantly.

“Come in!” said Motimon. “The water’s swell!”

“Yeah!” said Weremotimon. “REAL swell!”

“We’re just going to go and get one of those swell donuts…” said Koushiro. “The ones you told us so much about…we’ll be right back!”

“Let’s come with you!” said Weregarurumon. His whole family jumped out of the water. Mimi screamed again.

“You’re scaring Mimi!” Koushiro yelled, comforting Mimi. The peculiar family looked confused.

“Us?” said Weremotimon. “Scary?”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” Mimi yelled as she ran out of the pool area. Koushiro ran after her.

“HAW HAW HAW!!” laughed Weregarurumon. “They’re such practical jokers! Too bad we’re leaving soon because I think they REALLY liked us! And, Weremotimon, they really seem like nice kids! You should become best friends with them!”

“Oh, HOW ABOUT A SLEEP OVER?!” Motimon yelled.

“YEAH!!” said Weremotimon excitedly. They all ran up to their room.

In Mimi and Koushiro’s room, Mimi was crying hysterically. “Calm down, Mimi!” said Koushiro. “He’s not here anymore! There’s nothing more to be scared off!” Suddenly, the phone rang. Koushiro picked it up. “Hello?” said Koushiro.

“Hi, you wanna come to my sleep over?” asked the voice on the other end.

“Oh, who is this?” said Koushiro, maybe slightly interested.

“It’s Weremotimon from next…” Koushiro hung up the phone as fast as he could.

“Who was that?” Mimi asked.

“No one,” said Koushiro quickly, not wanting to frighten Mimi even more. The phone rang again. Koushiro didn’t answer it. It rang again.

“Aren’t you going to answer it?” Mimi asked.

“No,” said Koushiro.

“Fine, I will.” Said Mimi, pushing her way past Koushiro and picking up the phone. “Hello?”

“Hi, you wanna come to my sleepover?” came the voice on the other end.

“Um…who is this?” Mimi asked.

“It’s Weremotimon from next door!”

“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!” Mimi screamed as she dropped the phone. She nearly collapsed and Koushiro ran over before she did.

“It’s okay, Mimi.” Said Koushiro. Mimi was shaking all over. He lied her down on the bed. She sat up.

“I don’t like that Weremotimon!!” she yelled. Suddenly, the phone rang again. They both stared at it. “Don’t answer it, Koushiro,” Mimi said immediately.

“No, I can’t see you suffer like this!” said Koushiro. “I’m going to put an end to this once and for all!” Koushiro went over to the phone and picked it up. “QUIT CALLING HERE!!” he yelled at the top of his lungs. “WE HATE YOU!! GET A CLUE AND LEAVE US ALONE!! TELL YOUR WHOLE STUPID FAMILY THAT WE HATE DONUTS ALMOST AS MUCH AS WE HATE YOU!! FREAK OF NATURE!!” He slammed the phone down.

“Thank you, Koushiro!” said Mimi, hugging him.

“I think that’s the last we’ve heard of Weremotimon!” said Koushiro, brushing his hands off. The phone rang again. “Geez! That kid just doesn’t give up!” He picked up the phone. “WHAT did I just tell you?!”

“Um…I was just wondering why you yelled at me.” came the voice on the other end that wasn’t Weremotimon’s.

“Oh, I’m sorry!” said Koushiro. “We thought you were Weremotimon!”

“It’s okay!” said the voice. “It’s me, Weregarurumon.” There was a pause. “You know, the one that delivered your food?”

“Oh right!” said Koushiro.

“Anyway,” said Weregarurumon. “I was just calling to tell you that the kids you were talking about are here at the front desk asking if you’re here. What should I tell them?”

“Tell them that we’re not here!” said Koushiro. “We’ll be sneaking out the back door so keep them busy!” Koushiro hung up the phone and turned to Mimi. “Mimi, we have to get out of here RIGHT NOW!!” Mimi nodded and they both swung open the door but standing there was Weremotimon, Motimon and Weregarurumon.

“We’re just here to pick you up!” said Weregarurumon.

“Run, Mimi!” Koushiro yelled. “SAVE YOURSELF!!”

“I can’t leave you here!” Mimi answered. They both ran out into the hall but the family was blocking them. They turned around to see all of the Selected Kids, the New Digidestined and Hikari running towards them. They turned in another direction to see a window.

“Just like Romeo and Juliet!” said Koushiro. Mimi nodded.

“How romantic!!” she said. They jumped out the window to land on the ground. “The bottom floor!”

“So we’re not dead.” Koushiro observed. They looked at each other.

“Cool.” Mimi said with a shrug.

“Now let’s go!!” Koushiro yelled standing up and grabbing her hand. They started running.

“Sick Iori on them!” yelled Daisuke.

“GET ‘EM, IORI!!” Hikari yelled. Iori ran after them.

“Wait a minute,” Iori thought. “What’s in it for me? Why am I chasing them? What is MY personal gain from this?” He looked ahead of him to see Koushiro and Mimi. “Oh right! Koushiro is my true rival!! Must… kill…true…rival…” He caught up with them and pounced on Koushiro.

“KOUSHIRO!!” Mimi yelled, kicking Iori. “Get off of him you big brute! Um…well…you LITTLE brute!” Iori’s little scene gave the Selected Kids, the New Digidestined and Hikari enough time to catch up with them.

Sora made Taichi pick up Iori and then Iori beat him up instead. Sora then handed Mimi and Koushiro each a petal from the head of the Leader of the Yokomons. “Eat this…PLEASE!” she pleaded.

“Um…no.” said Mimi, handing it back to Sora.

“What?!” Sora yelled. “YOU HAVE TO!!” Sora thrusted the petal into Mimi’s chest.

“Don’t treat Mimi that way!” Koushiro yelled.

Sora started twitching and got one of those retarded veins. Just for fun, everyone else got a little drop. A wall of fire then formed in front of Sora and when it cleared, there stood ZORA THE MONSTER!! AHHHHH!!

“AHHHHHH!!” yelled Koushiro and Mimi as the broke into a run and ran as fast as they could away from her. Zora then stared at the ground in front of Koushiro and Mimi and zapped it with her eye lasers and a big hole formed in front of them.

“We have no choice but to jump!!” said Mimi.

“It’s the only way that we can be together always!!” said Koushiro as they both jumped down the hole. Zora jumped in after them and grabbed them both. She then flew back up the hole.

“Eat this,” she said in a voice that sounded like a female version of Darth Vader. She handed them each a petal.

“Since when can Sora fly?” Takeru whispered to Yamato. Yamato shrugged. “Or have laser eye vision?”

“I guess she can do that kind of stuff because she’s Zora the Monster.” Answered Yamato. Takeru nodded.

“Um…Sora…you’re freaking me out.” Said Koushiro, looking at Zora’s fangs that were dripping with blood.

“Just eat it…” she said. She was very scary. (Well DUH!!) Koushiro and Mimi both ate the petal because Zora the Monster was scaring them.

Suddenly, Weremotimon came out of nowhere. “SLUMBER PARTY!!” yelled Weremotimon stupidly.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH!!” Koushiro and Mimi yelled as they ran off. But Zora just laser vision eyed Weremotimon and he exploded and then she went and got Mimi and Koushiro.

“Okay, you can turn back to Sora now.” Said Koushiro. “We’re back to normal.” Zora calmed down and turned back into Sora.

“YAY!!” said Sora, smiling.

“Actually, Koushiro, you were kind of nice!” said Mimi. “I think I actually DO like you!” Sora started turning into Zora the Monster again. “Never mind!!”

“I FORMID YOU TWO TO LIKE EACH OTHER!!” Sora yelled.

“OKAY OKAY!!” said Mimi and Koushiro.

“And we almost went an ENTIRE story without Sora turning into Zora the Monster!” said Yamato. “OH WELL!!”

“HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW!!” everyone laughed as a black circle engulfed them.