Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ *~DiGiTaL iNsAnItY~* ❯ Hooray! Ophanimon dies! Kouji and Takuya’s nifty new evolution scene! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Hooray! Ophanimon dies! Kouji and Takuya's nifty new evolution scene!"

NARRATOR: - In the last episode Kouichi kept setting his brother bandana on fire…as you do! Then as lowemon he gets a cool Digicode scene but can't think of anything to say so spouts a whole load of crap…
…Omphanimon then bores them all with the tale of the digital world…GOD DAMIT WOMAN WE'VE BEEN THROUGH THIS STORY A THOUSAND TIMES!!! (*Pauses*) I'm so fired now aren't I…? (*Pauses again*) YAY! (*Runs off*)

SQUEAKY VOICED TEEN: - (*The stage manager*) I don't think he's coming back…

Anyway back to the digimon hybrids, annoying omphanimon and Cherubimon.

CHERUBIMON - (*Cough*) So as I was saying… Whahahahahah! You cannot escape me!!! (*Around the back of Cherubimon, lowemon is trying to sneak out the door*) And stop right there darkness human hybrid thingy…

LOWEMON - (*Freezing with a huge sweatdrop on his head*) Erm…you mean me…er..well…I left something on at home and I really should switch off…so …bye!

He tries to run out of the door but Cherubimon shuts it with his mind making lowemon run straight into it, he falls to the floor all dazed.

LOWEMON - Oh I'll have a coffee and a side of Oil to go…

CHERUBIMON - And now I am going to steal all your spirits cause the author of this fic can't be bothered to do a long one this time!

AUTHOR - Well that and I really wanna have fun with IceDevimon, Kouji and takuya in the next instalment…

WOLFMON: - O_o;;

AGNIMON- O_o;; What kind of fun?

AUTHOR: - (*Winks*) You'll see boys!

Wolfmon and Agnimon look pretty damn scared. Then Cherubimon blasts them all away de-evolving them and steals all their digivices.

KOUICHI - HEY! It didn't happen that fast in the real episode (*Stands up and gets out his lighter*) Now face the wrath of the darkness child! ARRRRGGGHHHH!

He attempts to run towards Cherubimon but realizes he's not getting anywhere. Looking back he sees Kouji has hold of his shirt.

KOUJI - You tried that once already, remember?

KOUICHI - And you point is…?

OPHANIMON - Hey! Can someone rescue me from this cage of light!!!! I didn't call you here for nothing you ignorant children!!!

JUNPEI - Ack! She's beginning to sound like my math teacher!

IZUMI - Your math teacher was stuck in a cage of light as well?

JUNPEI - Well kinda… except replace the words "cage of light" with "burning classroom"

KOUICHI - (*Looking pleased*) Oh the old "Set the classroom on fire and trap your teacher in there to bribe her out of homework" technique… I use that one often… (*Looks a little nervous*)…unfortunately it gets me a lifetime of detention and gave my mum some rather…hefty fines…

TAKUYA - Why am I not surprised…

OPHANIMON - HELLO! ANGEL DIGIMON! TRAPPED IN CAGE OF LIGHT HERE!!!!

KOUICHI - Oh for gods sake quit ya moaning (*Walks over the wall and switches the plug off causing the whole cage to go out releasing Ophanimon*) Ya happy now!?!

OPHANIMON - Quite! Now I can kick some Cherubimon ass!!!!

TAKUYA - (*Pouting*) But…that's our job…

Ophanimon flies up so she's facing Cherubimon. Then gets a cool javelin and shield thing.

OPHANIMON - COME ON, CHERUBIMON! JUST YOU AND ME! ONE ON ONE! CAN YOU DIG IT SUCKA!!!!

CHERUBIMON - Well I WOULD fight you…but you see I've got to go and take over the whole digital world with my newly required spirits and all…so maybe another time peaches! (*Winks*) I'll take you out to dinner afterwards…

OPHANIMON - I hate guys who FLIRT WITH ME!!!! NOW FACE MY WRATH EVIL BUNNIFYED CLOWN THING!!!!!

The two begin to fight as the other children just watch.

KOUICHI - (*Pouts*) Where's my popcorn…

JUNPEI - (*Pouts also*) …I could go for popcorn right now…

TAKUYA - (*After rummaging about in his pockets and bringing out a chocolate bar*) I have some Rolos… but I only have one left…(*Takes it out and gives it to Kouji*) …here you can have my last rolo Kouji-Chan…

KOUJI - (*Happily takes it off him*) Why thankyou Takuya-Chan!

JUNPEI - (*Not looking happy*) I don't like yaoi if it causes me to not get any chocolate! Sweet sweet Chocolate! (*Drools like homer Simpson*)

IZUMI - Hey! You have pockets full of the stuff!

JUNPEI - I'm saving them for a rainy day…

IZUMI - Like hell you are! NOW GIVE US YOUR CHOCOLATE STASH DAMNIT!!!

JUNPEI - (*Whining*) Noooooooo! It's mine!

Izumi and Junepi begin to fight over Junpei's chocolate as Kouji and Takuya start singing happily in each others arms…

KOUJI AND TAKUYA - "You're the one that I want, oh, oh oh, you're the one that I want, oh, oh, oh…."

BOKOMON - Oh I hope they don't do the whole "Grease" score…

KOUICHI - I wanna see the whole "Grease" score…I'll help!

With that Kouichi gets out a bucket of grease and pours it all over the floor so Takuya and Kouji loose their footing and fall to the floor with Kouji on top of takuya.

TAKUYA - (*To Kouji in a flirty tone*) Ooooh! Feisty!

Suddenly they are surrounded by light and the next thing they notice is that they're outside.

TOMOKI - What happened there…?

OPHANIMON - (*Shouting all the way from the tower thingy*) I TRANSPORTED YOU COS YOU'RE ALL SO DAMN ANNOYING!!!!

IZUMI - (*Shrugs*) Fair enough…

TAKUYA - (*Now launching into "Summer Nights" with a few changed lyrics in the process*)
"Digi Lovin' had me a blast!"

KOUJI - (*Joining in*)
"Digi Lovin' happened so fast!"

TAKUYA -

"I met a guy crazy for me!"

KOUJI -
"Met a boy cute as can be…"

BOKOMON - ACK! STOP IT! (*Whacks them both over the head with his green book*) I can't STAND THAT MOVIE!!!!

NEEMON - You didn't think that the last time we watched it together… (*Winks*)

TAKUYA - (*Rubbing his head*) I think I have a fatal concussion now…

OPHANIMON - (*Shouting again from the tower*) CATCH YOU FREAKS!!!!

She throws the digivices out of the tower and all the chosen children catch them…except for takuya…his hit him on his head.

TAKUYA - (*Rubbing his head again*) Flippin' heck!

CHERUBIMON - YOU'LL PAY FOR GIVING THEM BACK THEIR DIGIVICES!!!

OPHANIMON - (*Taunting him*) Awwwwwww…. What's the scary widdle bunny gonna do…throw carrots at me!

With that an angry Cherubimon throws carrots at Ophanimon and actually put up quite a punch making the angel digimon yell.

OPHANIMON - FINE! YOU WANNA PLAY ROUGH? I'LL PLAY ROUGH!!!

Ophanimon gives Cherubimon a big blast of light to the chest and he flies out of the tower.

CHERUBIMON - Looks like Cherubimon is blasting off again!!!!

With that he lands on some cliff edge.

OPHANIMON - (*Through the digivices*) HEY! Freak kids! Listen up… if you exchange your spirits blah de blah and close your eyes and say lotsa random stuff Kouji and takuya will get themselves a nifty new evolution scene…

JUNPEI - Awwwww…. I want one too…

OPHANIMON - Oh and I just want to say one more thing before I die… (*Pauses*)…. Your all a bunch of complete freak jerks and I hated working with you. BYE SUCKAS!!!!

With that they all watch ophanimon's digiegg float up into the sky.

TAKUYA - Good riddance if you ask me… (*looks at his digivice which is now mostly red with a bit of black instead of the other way around*) Hey! Since when did it change colour…?

KOUJI - Mine's done it too…

TAKUYA - uses we'd better swap spirits then… (*Points is digivice at the other children*) …give me ya spirits!

IZUMI - Ack! No! I've grown rather attached to fairymon and shutsumon

JUNPEI - (*Goes all dreamy*) I've become rather attached to them too

IZUMI - PERVERT!!!!!

With that izumi hits Junpei over the head with her digivice…but after she does her spirits fly out of her digivice… the water ones go to Kouji and the wind ones to Takuya.

IZUMI - ARGH! NO! I didn't want THAT to happen!!!!

TOMOKI - Ha! Nah-nah! I've still got my spirits…

JUNPEI - Stop being annoying!

With that junpei hits Tomoki over the head with his digivice causing the boy to fall unconscious, but also causes for his spirits to leave his digivice aswell… the Thunder Spirits and the one earth spirit goes into takuya's digivice. As tomoki's digivice falls to the floor his ice spirits also go into Takuya's digivice.

KOUICHI - Oh flippin' heck! I've only just got my spirits back! You not getting them Kouji!

KOUJI - (*Holds out his digivice to him*) GIVE THEM!

KOUICHI - (*Sighs*) Okay! But you'd better give them back!

Kouichi's darkness spirits go into Kouji's digivice. Then Kouji and Takuya turn to each other.

TAKUYA - Wanna trade me your wood spirits for my ultra super cool metal spirits?

KOUJI - (*Looks rather ecstatic for some reason*) Okay!

Both swap the spirits.

TAKUYA - Now it's Spirit evolution time!!!!

TAKUYA AND KOUJI - HYPER SPIRIT EVOLUTION!!!!!

After the nifty new scene the other kids find stood before them MagnaGarurumon and kaiserGreymon.

IZUMI - (*Pouts*) Why do those two always get all the newest evolutions and such…I want one too.

TOMOKI - (*Waking up*) Huh…?

Izumi just takes her anger out on tomoki by giving him a fist to the head knocking him unconscious again.

************************

NEXT EPISODE: -

TAKUYA - Now we're KaiserGreymon and MagnaGarurumon we attempt to kick some serious Cherubimon ass!

KOUJI - And in return he fires red lightening bolts at us… Pah! Can't he think of anything new to do?

IZUMI - You know what? KaiserGreymon looks a lot like Paildramon in the face…

JUNPEI - So he does…

KOUICHI - And I fall down again :p

JUNPEI - Good God! What IS it with you and your brother with falling off or falling into things?

KOUJI - Family curse I think…

KOUICHI - At least I do it in style, going slow motion is way cool!

TOMOKI - Oh! Oh! And then Icedevimon appears and does a lot of strange stuff to Takuya and Kouji…

TAKUYA AND KOUJI - O_o;;

TAKUYA - (*Not sounding so sure*) Erm… heh! Well next it's "Fight! Fight! Fight! IceDevimon scars us for life!!!!" Erm…keep watching…I guess…

*********************************

Glad Ophanimon's dead? Me too… and notice how I've actually started to spell her name right now *lol*